Elevator Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate opened her eyes in shock looking at me in the eye. "Greg, are you crazy? it's already wrong to masturbate in front of each other, but tease each other is way, way too much!"

"I know, Kate. But think about it, it will be just words, not touching or showing. And right now, I think it's the only thing that could distract me. Please, try to understand me, I want to fuck you so bad and if nothing else fills my mind, I will."

"Can't you wait? You're going to relieve in about five minutes!" Kate said in her desperation.

I stopped reclining on the wall, as a sign that I was going to walk towards her to show her my true intentions.

"Okay okay. Please control yourself. I'm going to do it," Kate said scared.

"Thank you, Kate. I'm sorry for scaring you, but you're just so sexy." I couldn't control my words.

"Thanks, I guess. So how do we do this?" Kate asked.

"Tell me, how horny are you?"

"Very much."

"What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"I think about having sex with my boyfriend," Kate sighed.

"If we reach the ten minutes, will you think about him when you touch yourself?" I teased.

"No," Kate whispered.

"What will you think about?"

"You."

"Me doing what?"

"You, masturbating in front of me."

"That's it? Just masturbating?"

"Yes," Kate answered with a mix of fear and anxiety.

"Do you want to know what I will be thinking of?"

"Yes."

"You."

"Me doing what?" She asked curiously.

"You, taking off your clothes," Kate watched me directly in the eye, "massaging those perfect boobs, rubbing your nipples, dragging your hands over your beautiful tummy until they reach to your naked pussy, all wet because of your own brother."

Kate started breathing heavily "You know I'm not going to do that, don't you?"

"I'll imagine myself doing bad things to you."

"What kind of things?" She said.

"At first I would just smell you, all sweaty and naked." Kate closed her eyes and reclined her head to the wall, pressed her arms to the wall at each of her sides, as she listened to my teasing. "Then I'd give you a gentle touch on your stomach, going up to your breasts, massaging them, then going down to your pussy, rubbing your labia, entering you with my fingers and then rubbing that exquisite clit of yours, until you come very hard. Come by your own brother's touch."

"Oh my god Greg, let's just start masturbating now. I can't hold it anymore," Kate said desperately and touched her pussy over her dress.

I wasn't so modest like her. I lowered my shorts and boxers at once, showing my massive hard-on and started stroking very slowly.

We were doing it in silence. Kate raised her rhythm, but her dress seemed to be buttering her.

Out of nowhere I said "Let's get naked!"

Kate closed her eyes one more time and whispered, "no Greg. Just hurry up! This is seriously wrong!!!"

"Kate, without some teasing of yours, it's going to take a while for me to come!"

Kate seemed to be considering my proposal. Then without a word, she sat on the floor and started untying her sneakers. She took the pair and placed them on one corner of the elevator. Then she took her socks off and put them on her side. She reached back and lowered the zipper of her dress and started taking it off downwards, showing me her bra, her abdomen, until she struggled a little to make it pass her hips. She drug it through her legs and took it completely off.

"I'm going to keep my underwear, please, try to understand!" Kate said touching herself over her panties once again. She was sitting on the floor reclining on the wall, and had her knees raised and her legs spread.

I took my T-shirt off as fast as I could. Then I kicked out my sneakers without even untying them. I quickly removed my lowered shorts and boxers and got rid of my socks. I didn't even place any cloth in one particular place, they were all messed up thrown on the floor. I knelt right in front of her and stroke my cock slowly pointing directly at her face.

"Why don't you go faster to hurry up?" Kate asked desperately to end this.

"Kate, if I force myself to come. I'm not going to reach a pleasant ejaculation. And I'll still be horny, so everything would be in vain. You know what I mean," I told her.

"Oh my god. And what would get you to come faster?"

"More teasing Kate. That's it."

"How can I tease you more? I'm already half-naked!"

"You could let me touch you a little."

Kate bit her lower lip. "Just a little," She whispered.

I raised my left hand and put it gently on her right ankle. Then I make some very subtle caresses going up her knee and back down to her ankle. Kate watched my actions and kept touching herself.

"Lie down on the floor" I whispered and moved on my knees backwards to give her some space.

Kate lay down on the floor, still with her knees raised and her hand over her panties. I put myself between her spread legs and kept making caresses along her left lower leg. I stopped stroking my cock to make the same touching with my right hand on her right leg as well.

Kate didn't complain at all, she just kept moving her hand. I got more adventurous and drug my hands to her inner thighs. I was almost massaging them in circular motions, but my focus was on my touches, not on a massage on her muscles. I kept dragging my hands approaching very slowly her covered pussy.

"Ahhh... Greg, no!" Kate whispered.

"Relax Kate, I'm just teasing you as well. You need to come very hard or all of this is futile."

Kate touched herself a little faster, as I passed her pussy, dragging my thumbs very close to her pussy. She lifted for a moment her masturbating hand to let me reach her abdomen and I began to massage it with little pressure. Then I kept dragging my hands until they were right down her breasts. No words from Kate, just hard breathing with her eyes closed.

I did the final step, and placed them gently on her breasts, a hand on each one.

"Greg.... My breasts!" Kate softly warned me looking at my face.

I didn't say anything instead I pressed them and massage them over her bra. I felt a little bump pressing on my palms, her hard nipples. I moved my hands in a way that I could place my thumbs on each nipple. And I applied more pressure on each thumb, moving them in circular motions.

"Ohh shit!!" Kate moaned softly as she closed her eyes again.

I kept this movements for a moment, feeling her beautiful body experiment every bit of pleasure this was giving her.

"Turn around," I said as I left her breasts.

Kate obeyed quietly positioning on her stomach with her right arm buried under her body to keep touching her pussy. She had her legs a little bit spread and her hips a little bit raised as well. I admired her perfect ass which looked bigger from her position.

I went to massage her thighs with both hands. They felt soft, but at the same time strong.

"Kate, you have such sexy fucking legs!"

"I often go to the gym to do spinning. My boyfriend likes them too," Kate asked very aroused.

"Kate, you have an amazing body. Everything about you is perfect; your legs, your breasts, this ass" I cupped both of my hands on each cheek.

"Ahhh.... Greg don't!" Kate complained.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't resist," I said as I spread both of her cheeks showing me more of her covered crack and her hand still moving.

I drug my hands upwards until they reached her bra. I didn't think it twice before I unclasped it. Kate sad nothing to my boldness. I went lower again and put each thumb underneath each side of her panties, ready to take them off.

"Greg?" She whispered unsure of herself.

I put some downward pressure on them, causing her panties to be drug slowly down her ass.

"Greeeg!!" Kate complained softly, although it sounded like a moan, I wasn't sure, so I kept going.

Kate lifted her hips a little and moved her hand, allowing me to remove them completely from her hips. I drug them along her legs until they were in my hands. I put the garment against my nose and sniff it deeply.

"You smell so fucking good Kate."

"Holy fuck!!! You shouldn't smell my scent," Kate said.

"Turn around," I said.

Kate obeyed putting herself in the same position than before. On her back, with her legs spread, and her knees raised. Although this time, there were no panties.

I went directly to her unclasped bra and took it off, without any complains. There she was, my sister all naked, masturbating in front of me. It's time to masturbate as well and come all over her beautiful body.

Those were my original intentions until I heard something that took me into a whole different direction.

"Oh my god, Greg, I love you!" Kate said to my surprise.

"Kate, I love you too," I said and lowered my body to kiss her on her lips.

Kate stopped touching herself putting her both hands on the back of my head. I extended my tongue inside her mouth until it touched hers'. My dick was sandwiched between my hips and her abdomen. I directed my kissing to her neck.

"Oh fuck.... Greg. We shouldn't fuck. It's incest"

I lowered my kissing to one breast.

"This isn't fucking" I said as I took her nipple completely inside my mouth, sucking it very hard.

"Dear god, Greg, my nipple!!" She moaned. I took the other breasts and pinch it with my fingers, making her hips jump from the emotion.

"We said... ahh.... Just masturbate," Kate said breathing heavily.

I moved to the other breasts and did the same, dragging my hand along her stomach, to masturbate her myself.

Kate took my hand by my wrist. So instead, I lowered my head kissing her all the time, passing through her tummy going to her pussy.

"Greg..... stop.... I'm your sister!!" Kate complained out of air.

"So?" I replied looking directly at her pussy, ready to eat her.

"A good brother shouldn't eat his sister," Kate said.

"A good sister shouldn't let her brother eat her."

I was getting closer to her pussy very slowly.

RING.....RING.....RING....

I jumped from the sudden sound coming from my cellphone.

"Greg, your cell is ringing," Kate said, while I got my face away from her pussy and looking at her in the eye, not intending to answer the call.

"Aren't you going to answer?" My sister asked with a desperate tone and expecting for me to come to a decision.

My cell was inside my shorts' pocket. They were two feet away from our position. I extended my hand and took it out on my right hand. It was still sounding and vibrating and that gave me a kinky idea. I don't know where it came from, but I went with it anyway.

"Ahhhh..... Shit...... Greg!!!" Kate yelled hard, when she felt my cell pressed on her pussy with my hand holding it.

She was almost ten seconds enjoying the constant vibrating from my cell, before she moved her hand and took it away from me. She looked at the screen and answered it. She also put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello, Greg? How are you two going?" Dad asked us, having no idea the situation we were into. We remained our positions, still naked, and horny as hell. But this call somehow made everything ten times bigger. The fear, our arousal, the taboo, all filling this elevator.

I didn't answer dad's question, I just got my face closer again to Kate's pussy. Kate answered instead.

"Hey dad, we're.... we're fine," she said in a trembling voice.

"Are you sure Kate? You sound anxious and nervous," Dad asked her.

Kate shut down the loudspeaker and whispered very softly to me with her eyes closed.

"Greg. This is serious. You're not supposed to eat me, we're family. We can't!"

I didn't say anything, I just stayed where I was, smelling her arousal, but not touching her at all. I was frozen in indecision. There was this fight with myself. I wanted to please my sister, but also, I didn't want to do it without her allowing. That would be considered like rape, and I wanted her to be happy. More than happy, I wanted........ holy fuck, what should I do?

We were both frozen in silence for a moment, but it was obvious that Dad would be getting impatient and worried. Kate turned on the loudspeaker again, after watching me and trusting me to not do anything stupid.

"Yes dad, we're still here, there was some kind of interference, and we couldn't hear anything on the cell" Kate lied.

"Thank god! I thought something happened to you two. So, is everything ok?"

Kate was still lying completely on her back, with her legs spread wide and her knees bent. That was the thing that got me all confused. If she didn't want me to eat her, why was she still there in that position? Shouldn't she move? Or maybe do something like touch herself. It was clear that she was still mighty horny, so touching herself was the obvious option. Maybe she didn't want to do it while talking to dad, but if that's the case, she should at least close her legs, preventing me from watching her, or even worse, eating her.

There was no other conclusion. She wanted this just as much as I do. Her words said one thing, but her actions are telling me the total opposite. I was still a little confused, but I wanted to confirm my theory. If she wanted me to stop, because of the incest thing, she would put her hands in action, not just words, if not, then she'd do nothing. Let's find out.

"Yes, we're passing the time talking and...." Kate stopped in the middle of the sentence when she felt a light kiss on her inner thigh, close to her pussy.

"Kate?" Dad asked intrigued. I kept making light kisses on both of her inner thighs avoiding any contact with her pussy, at least not yet.

"We're playing some games to kill time. Don't worry!" Kate answered not taking any action against my movements.

"I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, the engineers already found the problem in the installation. It was a..." Dad kept talking about the electrical problem which neither of us cared about right now. We were occupied in something way more important. A relationship about a brother and sister which was about to change forever, turning into something exciting, funny, forbidden.

I was getting closer to her pussy every second and my kisses were firmer on her skin. I placed both of my arms under her thighs and pushed, lifting her sexy legs, until they were supported by my shoulders. Her pussy was shining in all its glory, wet and needy for touching, licking, and waiting to be pleased. Again, not a word from her. I looked at her and lowered my face kissing her navel and going lower to the taboo zone.

".... And that's it. They are solving it right now" Dad kept talking "Anyway how's Greg? Why isn't he talking?"

"Greg is...." Kate made some suspense trying to find her next sentence.

"He's occupied!"

That's all the allowance I needed to start licking her hungry pussy. I gave her long licks starting from the bottom of her labia and going up her clit. Kate closed her eyes hard and pressed her free hand to cover her mouth to silence her screams produced by the pleasure I was giving her.

"With what exactly? What is he doing?" Dad asked.

"Oh my god.... Daddy.... I'm so hot!!" Kate spoke out of her pleasure

"What?"

"I mean.... the..... the heat..... the heat is unbearable," she managed to say while I kept licking her, guiding one hand to her boob and squeezing it.

"I'm sorry darling. You'll get free any time now. Try to resist. Now pass me to Greg!"

"I told you, he can't, he's... he's helping me with something," Kate replied, that gave me even more incentive to pinch her nipple with my fingers.

"And what exactly would that be?" Dad asked.

Kate wasn't answering, she was just enjoying this pure forbidden pleasure. I went to licking her only on her labia, teasing her, leaving her clit alone. She was almost losing her mind and wanted me to please her already.

"Honey?" Dad asked.

"Fuck dad we're so hot... Greg is..." Kate was trying to make up an excuse to my not answering "... he found a gate on the ceiling... he's trying to open it to make the elevator a little bit cooler."

"Oh my god. Tell him to be careful Kate. Don't do anything stupid." Kate shook her hips when she heard dad's comment. Of course, we were already doing stupid things. More than stupid, this was madness, I was eating my own sister.

"Don't worry dad..... He's getting close to it," Kate said double meaning obvious in her sentences, referring to her own orgasm.

"Higher..... Greg.... Go higher!!!" Kate begged me to go for her clit now.

"Kate don't push your brother. Tell him to stop. It's way too dangerous!" Dad warned her.

"I can't dad. I can't... I want to, but I just can't... I'm way too hot!!" Kate begged almost moaning. I hopped dad didn't recognize the tone.

"Ok fine Kate. Have it your way. Just tell him to be careful and to hurry up. The elevator might start to work in any moment," Dad said preoccupied.

"Oh my god. Hurry up Greg! Please go higher!!" Kate begged this time, meaning it.

I obeyed and started sucking her wanting clit, I also stopped my arm supporting one of her legs. I placed my free hand on her pussy lips, applying pressure with my palm.

"AHhhh.... right there...... Please keep going!!" She moaned.

"Did he reach it?" Dad asked confused by my sister's tone.

"Yes dad..... he's got it!!" Kate said out of breath.

I placed my index and middle fingers on her pussy lips, and I teased her with the tips intending to finger fucking her.

"Ohhh fuck..... Do it Greg.... Do it..... Push it.... Push it hard!!!" Kate yelled this time.

"Oh my god Kate. Are you sure you're ok?" Dad asked really worried this time.

"No Dad. This heat is killing me. I just want a release!!" Kate calmed her voice down this time to answer him.

"But what is Greg supposed to push?" Dad asked.

"The gate.... my opening..... I mean...... the gate's opening," she said jumping one more time at her comment. "All he has to do is push to make some ventilation come in."

"Then let him do it Kate. Don't put more pressure on him."

I sucked her pussy harder and entered my two fingers inside her pussy, moving them to please her G spot. She obviously liked that.

"Holy Fuck!!! Greg... Don't stop!!!" Kate moaned again.

"Oh my god. Kate! At what temperature is the elevator for you to groan like that?" Dad asked concerned from her daughter's words.

"I don't know daddy... I just... Oh my god... Right there... Faster Greg... Faster!!!" Kate moaned out loud. Losing the coherence on her words.

"Kate, what is going...?"

BEEP.

Kate hung up on dad, let the cell fall to the ground, and placed both of her hands on the back of my head, and pushed me to lick her even more. I made some quick side to side movements on her clit to stimulate her coming orgasm.

"Holy shit... Greg... You're going to make me come if you keep doing that," she kept moaning.

I continued pleasing her pussy, not answering, knowing this was going to be one of her biggest releases ever. This was incredible. I was eating my own sister's pussy, and she was enjoying it.

"I can't believe I'm eating you Kate," I said returning immediately to her pussy.

"I can't believe I'm letting you lick my pussy. Even though It's wrong, it feels unbelievably amazing. Holy Jesus, I can't believe I like my own brother's tongue on my pussy," Kate whispered desperately.

Suddenly I realized that after this, she wouldn't let me do anything else with her. At least not sexually. Oh my god, should I take advantage of my sister's passion? Should I? Oh, what the hell, I love her right now. She needs to be pleased properly.

I stopped my licking and got my fingers out of her pussy.

"Do you want to come?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!! Make me come. Please!!!" Kate begged waiting for the return of my mouth.

"Do you want to come for your brother?" I asked again.

"Oh my god. YES. I want to come for you. My beloved brother. Please make your sister come so hard. Please. Greg. Just do it!!" Kate begged desperately.