Elise Ch. 01: Ikura

Story Info
Elise has her hands full, plus other parts, when challenged.
1.9k words
4
11.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the opening chapter of a collection I have been working on on and off over the last 15 years at least. I know that because I shared some parts with a cuckold couple in the Caribbean back in 2005 which they physically acted out.

The action is set loosely in Hong Kong in the mid 70's and I attempt to remain faithful to that era. Doubtless there will be the occasional anachronism due to the intervening time.

None of the people or events is factual.

The principal actors are:

Elise: the self-declared carniwhore, a beautiful buxom Chinese woman in her early 30's.

Jacques: the husband of Elise: her lover, procurer, voyeur and cream-pie eater in his mid 40's

Lisa: the young Filipino maid always anxious to be party to any party with any party.

The remaining characters I introduce as they cum and go.

You may be surprised, and maybe even find it unrealistic, that there is no mention of condoms throughout my stories. In fact, that is exactly how we were back then and I can vouch for that fact and that I am lucky to have survived that era as I was no stranger to the throbbing sexuality that the Far East had to, and still does, offer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was one of those typical Hong Kong days before the typhoon really gets a grip: wet and blustery, but now the rain was increasing.

Ikura was a new Japanese business partner for Jacques and had come over from Japan Friday for a face-to-face with Jacques, and since their meeting at Jacques' office at the Connaught Centre in Central had run very late, had stayed over in HK for the weekend. Now they were at Jacques' place in the mid-levels, Hong Kong side, Saturday night and it looked like Ikura was there for the night at least.

Dinner was over and Jacques and Ikura were relaxing in the lounge area, and Lisa, the Filipino maid, had just served them both a digestive shot: Cointreau for Jacques and Courvoisier for Ikura. Ikura was surprised and smiled quickly to himself as he noted that Lisa wore a very short skirt and clearly no underwear. Jacques had noted with satisfaction that Ikura had observed Lisa's dishabille state and was not embarrassed in any way, and realised that the ice had now been broken on the 'modus operandi' of his 'menage', which would be 'a trois' whenever possible.

"Leave the bottles on the table, please Lisa," said Jacques, as Lisa straightened. Lisa placed the bottles in the centre of the coffee table and headed back to the kitchen.

Elise had spent a boring dinner listening to the two men discussing business and was now in the kitchen finalising the menu with Lisa for Saturday, now that it was certain their guest was staying. Her mind, as usual, was on sex, and, naturally, she had been weighing-up Ikura since he arrived, and wondering what her chances were: after all, he was new to Jacques, and there was no knowledge of how he might react to being...er...shall we say...sexually propositioned. Plus her oral Japanese was not too good either!

Ikura was in his late 50's, very strong and muscular, but only around 5 foot 5, thick-set. Elise could imagine that he had a cock and balls to match and was desperately wondering how to confirm her suspicions, but little did she know that to-night fate was to be on her side.

The conversation between the two men drifted away from business as the warmth of the alcohol worked its way inside. Ikura spoke first. "That's a very pretty young thing you have assisting you there, Jacques."

"Yes indeed, Ikura. I noticed your positive reaction to the ass, if I may be so bold," replied Jacques."

The pun was not lost on Ikura who raised his glass to Jacques, who promptly refilled it when Ikura set it down again. "Amen to that as you English say," replied Ikura.

"Let me be quite honest with you, Ikura," continued Jacques, "Sex is a favourite pastime in this house, and that goes for myself, Lisa our maid, and especially my dear wife, Elise, who specialises in seducing my male guests, who invariably ejaculate sooner than they would have wished."

"Well I am not too sure on that count," replied Ikura. "I am well trained in the arts of self-control, and I usually spend around two hours daily meditating and other associated techniques to maintain that status, and would be very surprised at your claim, despite knowing the beauty of your wonderful wife."

"Shall we see what Elise has to say?" replied Jacques. Ikura bowed his head slowly in acknowledgment and Jacques headed off to find Elise.

Jacques, as we know, found Elise in the kitchen with Lisa. There was nothing in the sexual context that Lisa was not aware of regarding the Devereaux family, and often a party to, and so Jacques explained the situation right there and then to Elise. Elise, beamed broadly and her eyes sparkled! How could the odds have worked out any better? Elise was now going to not only have this muscular man for her main course, but was going to have his meat for as long as she wished and the challenge to make him cum!

Jacques headed back to Ikura while Elise retired to their 'en suite' to prepare herself for the challenge. Jacques agreed with Ikura to meet up in the guest bedroom half an hour later, and so all was set.

At the agreed time, Jacques and Elise, clad only in large white bath towels, headed back down the corridor to the guest bedroom. Ikura was lying across the bed and he too was draped in a large bath-towel but simply spread across him. What was immediately apparent was the prominent, nay massive, bulge in the area between his legs. Elise's heart skipped a beat, but there was no turning back now. She decided to brave it out and take the initiative.

Elise dropped her towel and, kicking off her house slippers, mounted the bed. Slowly she lowered her sweet-smelling glorious pussy with copious amounts of long black hair onto Ikura's face. Ikura responded by supporting her buttocks and working his tongue deep into the delicious labia which delighted Elise. Soon she was slick with her own juices.

Elise now turned her attention to the important issue at hand, and as Ikura continued to tongue-fuck her, she gingerly removed the towel covering his manhood. As suspected, she was greeted by the most massive member of her life: although not more than a good six inches in length, said member was immensely thick with a bulbous head, narrowing somewhat below the head then increasing in girth down to the base. Too late now, she said to herself, just go with the flow. Elise then took the head into her mouth and flicked her tongue back and forth getting a feel for the next phase.

A good five minutes went by with Jacques seated nearby watching the action and wondering just what they had got themselves into. Elise made the next move and turned around to face Ikura, who remained passive with closed eyes. No change to his cock which remained rigid. Elise carefully lowered herself onto the head and gradually worked the bulbous object into the channel.

It was not that easy and for the next few minutes she tried to admit some more of the shaft but it was tough going. Finally, Ikura carefully sat up and placed his arms around Elise finally working her into a regular Far Eastern mish position across the bed. Reaching under the pillow, he pulled out a heavy cord which must have been the belt of his dressing gown. Pushing Elise's legs up he carefully bound the ankles together leaving a gap of about a foot, and then very carefully moving her legs further back until he was able to slip the cord over her head and down to her neck.

Elise was now bound like a turkey with her impressive pussy very much in evidence and with Ikura's cock head just inside.

Ikura was intent on getting further and commenced tiny back and forth movements incrementally moving a little deeper at each move. All was proceeding well with Elise lubricating Ikura's dick copiously, but she was breaking out into a sweat. At last Ikura hit the PC muscle which resisted his advance.

Ikura pushed a little harder and finally, his bulbous head made it through, and the muscle locked tight around the neck below the head. Now Ikura rocked back and forth never leaving the PC muscle and Elise was taken up to orgasm after orgasm, but no sign of ejaculation from Ikura.

You would have thought the challenge was over, but Ikura still wanted to continue and so he carefully untied Elise. Next, he managed to turn Elise over without withdrawal and then pulled her back, him standing, so that only her head and arms were on the bed and her legs were supported on his arms. Now there was a downward force on his dick and he managed to penetrate a little more.

Now Ikura moved Elise up and down with a longer stroke and Elise screamed as she orgasmed over and over. Finally, Ikura withdrew leaving Elise shaking on the bed.

Jacques arose visibly shaken by what he had witnessed and gently covered Elise with a large towel as she lay still shivering from her ordeal.

After about ten minutes, Elise sat up and moved over to a large easy chair. She looked around and smiled at Ikura. "Well, Ikura," she said. "You were as good as your word and remained a gentleman throughout. I appreciate that very much and I now know the capabilities of your awesome meat. I am STILL curious however about the capabilities of those massive stallion balls which you managed to restrain all that time. I would be very honoured if you would let them loose and discharge into me so I have a full picture of your manhood."

"I too am deeply honoured by your patience during your ordeal and now by your words," replied Ikura. "May I proceed now?" he continued. By way of response Elise spread her legs wide and lifted one over each of the chair arms. Ikura of course realised that he was now invited and moved in front of Elise.

Ikura slid his meat once again into the hot, wet, darkness between Elise's legs and started short but rapid movements back and forth. About a minute later, Elise felt a sharp pulse followed immediately by a sensation of hot copious fluid striking her cervix. Again a pulse and another sensation, and then once more. Carefully Ikura withdrew and as he did so, Jacques was immediately at his elbow. "Wonderful finale, Ikura San, now please let me take things from here," said Jacques. With no more ado, Jacques knelt down in front of Elise and buried his head between her legs. His tongue moved straight to her still hot wet cunt and started to scoop out copious amounts of thick, hot sticky fluid which he swallowed with relish.

After several minutes and after ensuring that no more dessert was available, Jacques stood up and said, "Ikura, that was a most unexpected event for us and we are most happy to welcome you to our menage. You do not need to seek my approval before approaching Elise in the future, she can decide for herself." Ikura bowed deeply.