Elise Ch. 02: Miguel

Story Info
Elise has her wicked way with Jacques' latest guest.
2.6k words
4.44
5.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques Devereaux's thoughts went back to the evening which had resulted in the g-string problem and chuckled to himself. It was quite funny in retrospect, but potentially pretty serious at the time. He had invited a young male Spanish client over for dinner one evening and there was just the three of them. He had placed Elise at the head of the table, himself to her right and their guest to her left so she would be between them both, and also it would be easier for Jacques to talk to Miguel face-to-face. Elise, bored as usual with their business talk, and far more interested in her guest, was amusing herself by playing footsie with Miguel. She had slipped off her left mule and was running her bare toes up and down his right calf under his trouser leg, all the time nodding sweetly at the two men as they exchanged stories. Miguel was clearly not listening to Jacques very much towards the end of the meal, and made a couple of minor gaffes, which amused Elise and initially puzzled Jacques, but he shot a quizzical glance at Elise, and realised from her coquettish look and quick smile that she was up to something. Lisa, the Filipino maid, kept popping in and out with the food, and she too caught the atmosphere of something a-foot.

Immediately after the meal, Jacques excused himself and retired to his study "to await a long-distance call from Beijing". Jacques, suspecting, nay hoping for some romantic fun, flipped on the viewing system for the lounge and sat back.

Immediately after Jacques left, Elise rose and, offering her hand to Miguel, and led him over towards a large comfortable armchair in the lounge area adjacent to the dining area, separated only by a single step down. As she turned to sit, Miguel dropped to one knee. Slipping off her left mule again he commenced to kiss the foot that had so turned him on only minutes before. The kissing continued up her calf with such intensity that Elise delightedly found herself drawn irresistibly into the energy of this young, dark, handsome youth. She found herself unconsciously sliding forward to receive more of his attentions.

Jacques, now seated at his L-shaped desk, swung his high-back office chair round to the right, his back towards the door, to view the massive overhead monitor located above the tail of the L, which he now selected to the lounge. He then selected on the one screen the four lounge cameras nearest to the armchair. The ones at each side of the lounge were out of range of the optical zoom but still quite reasonably acceptable on the digital zoom. The two overhead cameras, however, were positioned perfectly and Jacques adjusted the tilt and zoomed-in carefully on the space between the pair. He flicked the switch to set the open-reel tape deck running. Now he looked back up with satisfaction at the screen divided into four, one quarter for each camera. He stiffened somewhat then smiled in anticipation as he saw Miguel kneeling and looking upwards at Elise's face, searching for approval, as he continued his romantic foray towards his goal between her milky white thighs.

Elise, completely relaxed and smiling softly down on Miguel, casually slipped off her right mule and lifted her right leg up, positioning her heel on his left shoulder. As she did so, her long floral wraparound skirt, clipped at the left, slid away to the right exposing the deep yellow vee-patch of the front of her thong. Miguel gazed down at the beauty now suddenly exposed before him, and so close to his lips. Her pubic mound was smooth and convex, rounded and firmly delineated against the thong, with the classic vertical depression camel-toe clearly outlined. Miguel looked up quickly at Elise and saw rather than heard her whisper "Yesss". Realising he had now been given full clearance he swiftly but gently lifted the remaining leg of Elise onto his right shoulder. Now, sliding his hands under her buttocks, he continued his caressing of Elise's succulent inner thighs until his lips came up hard against her thong. As his tongue rasped over the precious yellow triangle, tasting and smelling the mixed fragrances, he reached down and quickly loosened his belt, then unzipped rapidly letting his pants slip quickly to the floor as he rose. Quickly he rolled back his Y-fronts to release seven inches of hard thick muscle, dark red and very much ready for action.

Elise gazed up at her newfound prize, noticing that it had a very pronounced upward curve and felt a butterfly twinge in her stomach and momentary dizziness at the anticipation of this awesome rod about to fully penetrate her vagina. That was followed immediately by a warm fluid sensation in her lower tummy, which made a dark vertical stain on her thong, clearly marking the focal point. Elise now quickly reached over to her left with her right hand and unhooked her skirt letting it now finally fall completely away. "That curve", she thought, " He is going to go straight to my G-spot. Oh my God"

Jacques could not take his eyes off the screen now showing in graphic detail the adventure unfolding before his eyes. He felt his manhood starting to throb and push against his trousers. Never taking his eyes off the screen for a moment he slackened his belt, unzipped and eased out his throbbing cock, then commenced to slowly massage it up and down as he watched the gripping action in the lounge. His dream of action was coming true...

Elise reached down with her left hand and hooked her finger into the right side of her thong, moving it aside and exposing the flushed lips of her pussy surrounded by masses of short straight black hair. Miguel gasped and paused momentarily at the sight of this exceptional and awesome female creation. Regaining his composure somewhat but with heart pounding he quickly worked the head of his cock into the labia with small circular movements, and then pushed firmly, sliding smoothly deep inside her welcoming cunt. Elise now crossed her arms and lifted her body-tube up and over her full firm breasts, which now tumbled into sight, bra-less, showing her long erect protruding nipples, and large brown areolas, typical of her Chinese origin.

Jacques was watching the screen intently and enjoying himself immensely, so much so that he was taken completely aback when he heard a small cough near his elbow. Cock in hand he swung half around, and to his intense relief found Lisa looking with wide-eyed interest at the screen above them.

Lisa was already rubbing and fingering herself between her legs, under her short skirt and giggled as she glanced down at the discomfiture of Jacques. Lisa then quickly dropped to her knees and took charge of Jacques' headache between her small but full lips.

Back in the lounge, Miguel now placed his hands firmly on the shoulders of Elise and commenced to fuck. Boy could he fuck. Miguel fucked with long, slow, smooth strokes followed by intense short fast bursts with his hands on her hips, which brought Elise to wave after wave of orgasm. During the slow scenes, Miguel sucked long and hard on her firm, long protruding nipples, alternating with aggressive French tongue kissing which drove Elise wild.

Lisa and Jacques watched in awed silence at the incredibly hot scene being enacted in the lounge. Eventually Lisa could stand it no longer and stood up only to wriggle up onto Jacques' desk bringing her legs up also onto the desk in a big capital M. Her short flared maid's skirt fell back over her thighs.

Jacques could now see clearly Lisa was wearing no panties, only a black suspender belt attached to her black fishnet stockings. Her thick black curly pubic hair matched and completed her black underwear and skirt perfectly, offset by a tantalising hint of deep pink in the centre. Jacques, fully excited by the sight, stood up rapidly and quickly discarded his trousers and underpants. He then pulled Lisa towards him gripping her around the thighs, and sank his aching throbbing dick deep into the dark-pink, tight, hot, wet cunt presented to him. They both looked sideways at the lounge scene and soaked up the screen display, which charged their lust, as does a high-grade porno movie.

Jacques felt an overwhelming desire to fuck Lisa stupid, which was just what Lisa wanted. Jacques commenced to fuck her hard and furiously causing Lisa to cry out with strange little animal-like cries.

Back in the lounge, Elise had just experienced her fourth orgasm, and Miguel paused. As Jacques and Lisa watched, Miguel lifted the left leg of Elise over his head to turn her over to commence a second round doggy-style, but he did not withdraw his dick first.

Jacques of course was watching carefully, and he paused suddenly in mid-stroke, realising the error about to take place. Elise realised quickly something was amiss as she felt her thong pull very tight, followed by a low grunt from Miguel who now found his dick being strangled in her thong. Elise had the presence of mind to quickly reverse the last move and save the young man from further embarrassment. Miguel now retracted and after carefully turning Elise over, he gently rolled her bright yellow thong down to her knees. Holding his dick in one hand he located her vagina and wiggled it inside.

Now Miguel re-commenced the same pattern as before with long slow strokes whilst gripping the thighs of his princess, followed by short fast strokes whilst cupping her boobs. Elise was taken back on the roller-coaster ride once again; cumming over and over until at last Miguel slowed, shuddered, and discharged his hot sticky load deep inside her cunt.

Across in the office meanwhile, Jacques had paused during the fracas and now decided to change positions with Lisa also. Turning her over he pulled her back until only her shoulders were on his desk. Gripping her thighs from under he drove in deep from below penetrating the full depth of his cock until Lisa's cunt locked in spasm and Jacques unloaded his juicy offering inside her.

Jacques now relaxed back in his chair, and Lisa, knowing Jacques' kinky needs of old, climbed up onto the chair arms lowering her pussy onto Jacques' face. Jacques cupped his hands round her buttocks and drew her very close, driving his tongue into her still-wet, hot cunt and licking out all the pussy-juices they had made together.

Elise turned and spoke to Miguel, "Thank you for the wonderful ride my new friend and exceptional lover. I know my husband has been filming us. Would you like to see it? You can have a copy, or we can erase the whole thing if you like. Up to you."

Miguel thought for a moment and replied, "But of course I want to see it. What a surprise and treat that will be!" They dressed quickly and headed over to the office where they found Jacques and Lisa awaiting them.

Jacques quickly installed Miguel in his high chair to watch the re-run, and within a very short time, Lisa was busy helping Miguel free his dick once again so she could bring it back to life with her magic lips, helped by the close-up film of himself fucking the beautiful Elise.

Elise, for her part, climbed onto Jacques' desk so recently occupied by Lisa and lay back. Jacques came over and tenderly lifted up her legs, pushing them gently back over her head, all the while kissing them and licking her soaking-wet thong as he rolled it back so he could work his tongue into her still-hot cunt and slurp out all the remaining nectar.

Meanwhile Lisa had achieved her objective: Miguel now had a wonderful, stiff, hard cock once again and Lisa lost no time in climbing on board. With her arms around his neck, she pumped up and down on it for several minutes until Miguel finally discharged a new load into her willing and receptive cunt.

"Well, Miguel," spoke Jacques as Lisa finally disembarked, "You have had an eventful and tiring evening. Can we offer you a bed here for the night?" he continued.

"And IF you are not TOO exhausted, perhaps Jacques and I can join you for a Devereaux Nightcap...Jacques has a wonderful Cocktail which he is always dying to practice," quipped Elise with a sly wink to Miguel.

"I would be absolutely delighted," replied Miguel. "After all, I would be simply holed-up in my Hotel room. I would much rather be holed-up here," he quipped back, giving back the same sly wink to Elise. Jacques and Elise both laughed.

"Then great," answered Jacques. "Lisa will show you to your room and we will both see you there an hour from now"

An hour or so later found Jacques and Elise walking hand-in-hand towards the Guest Bedroom, clothed only in large white beach towels. Elise had let down her shoulder-length shiny black hair. They entered the room lit only by a small warm-glow table-lamp. Miguel rose to greet them, attired similarly. "Hope you are well-rested," said Jacques.

"I believe so," replied Miguel.

"We shall soon see," laughed Elise.

Jacques meanwhile was positioning himself across the centre of the double bed, face-up and with his head at the very edge. He unfastened his towel, laid it carefully out at each side, and lay still.

Elise now stepped-up onto the bed, dropping off her towel as she moved. She straddled Jacques head and lowered her freshly-perfumed pussy into his face. Seconds later, Miguel discarded his towel and moved in behind Elise. Jacques now placed his hands under the buttocks of Elise and raised her ever-so-slightly off his face, while Elise bent forward and took Jacques' cock into her mouth. Miguel had no choice now but to wiggle his way into Elise over the lips of Jacques. Miguel then fell back into his old fast-slow routine, but this time, his cock was massaged and cleaned by Jacques on every retraction, and his stallion balls slapped into Jacques face on every penetration. Elise came and came again with the fast-slow routine until at last, Miguel could hold off no longer and exploded deep inside her cunt. Jacques was completely caught up in the sequence and ejaculated hard into Elise's mouth as Miguel ejaculated. Jacques then carefully licked Miguel's cock as he retracted, before easing Elise back down onto his rigid tongue to clean up as the juice seeped back down.

Lisa, seated with her legs crossed in Jacques' high-back chair, was watching the action secretly from Jacques' office. As Jacques and Miguel ejaculated she climaxed with her masturbating, switched-off the equipment, then noiselessly slipped back to her room.

Another hour later, the house was silent. Lisa, lying naked in bed as usual, rose quietly and headed for the Guest Room. She opened the door slowly, slipped inside and closed the door silently behind her. She could faintly see an outline on the bed covered by a plain white sheet.

Noiselessly she dropped to her knees alongside the sleeping figure. Finding the edge of the sheet, she slipped her hand under and worked across towards the still figure. Her hand found its mark, and with pleasure Lisa noted that the sleeping figure also was nude. She gently held the sleeping dick and commenced a slow massage. The figure stirred, paused as it tried to take in the new data, then a hand came around her buttocks and pulled her gently on board, at the same time casting aside the sheet. Lisa straddled Miguel's head in a classical 69 and took his flaccid cock into her mouth. Soon his cock responded and Lisa's excitement grew as Miguel sucked her clitoris and tongue-fucked her over and over. Soon she was riding his cockhorse again.

The sky was streaked with grey when Lisa and Miguel fell asleep in each other's arms.