Elise Ch. 12

Story Info
Elise misbehaves and is prepared for her punishment.
2.4k words
4.39
4.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 12 (MF old/teen18, disc, fondle)

Sandy

After a short time, I realized that all this activity had made me thirsty, so I gently disengaged from Elise, stood up, and grabbed both our drinks from the dining table, bringing them back to where my sweet girl still sat, trying to recover from a rather earth-shattering experience for her.

As we replenished our fluids a little, I knelt down again in front of her. "Now do you understand why so many people like sex, and why it's such a big business?"

With a satisfied smile, she nodded her head yes.

"When done with care, consideration, and lots of passion and devotion, it can be a beautiful thing. And there are all kinds of flavors available to you. This one we're trying, the one that has always turned me on, is only one of many."

Wearily, she looked at me. "The only way what we just did could improve is if I was able to do the same for you."

"Oh, babygirl, if you choose to continue with this, you'll have lots of opportunities. Daddy likes his pleasure as much as you do yours, I can assure you."

I rose to bring my drink back to the table, but before I could take a step, I felt a hand at my crotch. I was still half hard, and looked down incredulously to catch Elise copping a feel. I froze in place and shot her a quick look. She had a mischievous smile, purring "Won't Daddy please let me have MY turn to make HIM feel good?"

I grabbed her offending hand and moved it off my privates, as if it was scalding me. I held it tightly by the wrist, and with all the icy cold sternness I could manage, I said, in my most authoritative voice, "Babygirl, didn't I tell you that today was all about you?"

"Yes, but--"

"No buts," I snapped, tossing her hand aside with controlled fury.

Her face went dark. "But Daddy--"

I cut her off. I snapped "I don't want to hear it." Then, not wanting to stay over the top on my reaction to Elise's transgression, I again crouched down to her level. It was a good thing my knees and hips were in good shape, because I was going to stay in a crouch at eye level for a little bit, in instruction mode, rather than on my knees in any kind of supplicant posture, where there might be a doubt who was in charge.

Moderating my tone, but still completely businesslike, still looking her in the eye, I said, "Babygirl, it is time for a session of review and correction."

Her lips now trembling slightly, she said softly, "Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry, Daddy."

Ignoring the apology for the moment, I got into teaching mode. "Remember how we talked about the time we're playing and the time we're not, how we'll call each other different names, depending?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Well, that applies to all the other rules as well. Rules that I, as your Dom Daddy, apparently have not made clear enough. Thus, we will review the rules, and then correction will be administered."

"Yes, Daddy." Her young forehead was creased with worry.

To be honest, I really had had no concrete plan for the rest of our play session that day, outside of what we had already done. Normally, that intense a session would have been a sufficient first time for a beginner. But I realized that by being naughty, by slipping up just that once, for just a second, Elise had provided me a golden opportunity to show her the other side of BDSM roleplay -- the consequences of disobedience. She had nothing to fear, of course, but she wasn't completely sure of that yet. But I knew I would never hurt her, would always look out for her welfare, and would always honor her safe word. She would come to enjoy punishment as well as reward; that is, if my flavor of sex play suited her and we continued with it. The outcome of that was by no means certain to me yet.

I continued, "Has either of us indicated to the other that our playtime was over?"

"No, Daddy."

"And during playtime, what is your responsibility as my babygirl?"

"To obey you, Daddy."

"What did I say you should always do before doing anything on your own?"

"Ask you for permission, Daddy." She looked like she wanted to cry.

"And did you ask for and receive my permission prior to touching my crotch?"

"N--no, daddy."

"And what do you think happens to bad babygirls who disobey, disrespect, and disappoint their Daddies in such a way?"

With that, her tears started to flow. Her voice catching, she stuttered, "They get punished?" At that moment, she looked so helpless, so vulnerable, that there was nothing I could possibly do but lean forward and take her in my arms. This was so new to her -- I couldn't just expect her to suck it all up and be strong just then. Sobbing, her head fell onto my shoulder, and I allowed her to let it out. I softly spoke in her ear, "Yes, babygirl, that's exactly right."

I knew from experience that she was not crying over the prospect of being punished. I think she realized, hoped she did at least, that she had nothing to fear from that.

Instead, I believed that my intentional use of "disappoint" in my last question is what opened up her floodgates. By now, I had figured out what her entire childhood, up to the present time, must have been like.

Though Elise, at 18, had a remarkable ability to roll with the punches and discount the effects being neglected by her parents had always had on her, I had done some reading on the development of children and adolescents in similar situations. Most suffered from the lack of outward caring, structure and supervision, by developing serious pathologies of one kind or another, becoming unfocused, undisciplined, uncontrollable, or some combination of them. But a few, like Elise, took charge of their own well-being, and were able to teach themselves to self-structure and self-supervise. These children became driven to succeed, their biggest fear falling short of "ideal" in a way that would draw the attention, and more importantly the visible disappointment, of her parents or other adult authority figures.

In many ways, Elise Madrigal was admirably strong. Her sense of self and her awareness were extraordinary for one so young. But her impressive achievements in a difficult environment might actually work against her at times. She had done so well, meeting or exceeding expectations so often, for so long, that receiving disapproval or disappointment from someone she recognized as an authority figure, was almost unknown to her. She just wasn't used to disappointing anyone she looked up to, and she couldn't handle it very well when it did happen.

That she had such a strong reaction to my disappointment over a relatively small infraction was thus not that big a surprise to me -- particularly because she had been only a few minutes removed from what must have been one of the most intense physical and emotional episodes of her lifetime, the experience of being driven to explosive orgasms, one after another, for the first time at the hands of another person, and one with whom she was likely already developing an emotional attachment. The girl, strong as she usually was, had been emotionally stripped down and rubbed raw, she was vulnerable, and I had an obligation to allow for that in my treatment of her.

I held this lovely young woman for a time. I knew that she was not one for just killing time with no good reason, so I let her dictate how fast we moved on to her discipline. She had had a good cry, as I gently ran a soothing hand up and down her back throughout. I could feel that the shoulder of my shirt was quite wet from her tears. Her breathing had returned to normal, and after another brief time, she pulled herself back, appraising me. Even with red, puffy eyes, she was beautiful. Not that she was likely to ever have believed that if I had told her so.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said, subdued.

"Sorry for what, babygirl?"

"For disobeying you, taking liberties with your body that I had no right to take."

"I accept your apology, dear. But it's not going to get you out of the punishment you have coming."

With a wan smile, she replied, "I didn't think for one minute it would. And Daddy, I also apologize for crying like I did, like a big baby. It's not like me, I swear. I don't know where that came from."

"I know where it came from, sweetie, and I understand. I want you to promise to not ever apologize for freely expressing your emotions, whatever that might look like. It was real -- YOU were real. And that's just what you need to be when we play. Be yourself. Let your true self come out. Don't ever be afraid to let go."

"OK. Thank you for understanding, Daddy."

"You're welcome, babygirl. Now are you ready for your correction?"

"Yes, Daddy." She was starting to breathe in some excitement and anticipation again.

I stood up then, took her hand, and pulled her up, walking with her to the bench outside the dining table. Sitting in the middle of the bench, I asked her what she thought I was going to do with her.

"Put me over your knee and spank me, Daddy."

"Exactly right, dear." I instructed her, "Elise, babygirl, lie across my lap on your tummy."

"But Daddy, I'm afraid it'll hurt. I don't want you to hurt me."

"Babygirl, I ordered you to lie across my lap. Do it, now. Not one more word unless you're spoken to first."

She immediately climbed up on the bench, from her knees lying forward so that her pelvis was spread across my legs, and her butt, still covered by her cute skirt, was facing up at me.

I thought I might try a little naughty dialogue to get us more in the mood. So, placing my hand on her cloth-covered bottom and rubbing softly, I said, "Daddy would never really hurt you, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good. But you're going to feel some pain. That's what punishment is all about. If you didn't want to be punished, you should have thought of that before you placed your naughty hand on Daddy's crotch and squeezed his dirty Daddy-dick through his trousers without his permission. Now I'm going to spank your bare bottom, and you'll like it before it's over, dear." At that, I heard her give off a sexy little murmur.

I made sure that her torso was nestled up against my crotch as much as possible. I wanted my little girl to feel what I was about to do to her would do to me as well, and I wanted her to be proud that she, a barely-legal schoolgirl, could have that effect on me, an old, experienced Dom.

Elise's arms were by her sides, laid across my lap. I told her, "Baby, your arms can stay where they are if you wish, but if you move them at all to try to cover yourself or shield yourself from your proper spanking, I will make you raise them and drop them off the bench toward the floor so you can't use them, is that clear?"

"Y -- yes, Daddy."

Her halting response, whether intentional or not, turned me on, and I lurched a bit in my pants. I was going to have my way with this girl, and she would enjoy it. Acting frightened or apprehensive would only heighten the effect for both of us.

Before hiking Elise's skirt up to expose her bare bottom, I couldn't resist running my left hand down the length of her beautifully toned long legs, as far as I could. I could feel the muscle, remembering how she used that muscle for explosive moves on the volleyball court. At that moment, I thanked whatever gods are up there, as well as my daughter, for the opportunity to be in this position, to experience the wonders of Elise and her incredible young, fresh body, and to be able to introduce her to the world of erotic discipline, all for her pleasure and mine.

Since her hands were nearby anyway, why shouldn't I have her pull up her own skirt for me, further confirming her submission to my every wish? "Reach over and pull your pretty skirt up for me, babygirl. Slowly." She did not hesitate, complying immediately, until for the first time, her beautiful lithe bottom was fully exposed to my view. It was a bit lighter than her legs, perfectly smooth and without a blemish. It would be such a thrill to turn such lovely ass cheeks bright pink with my slaps. I saw her cute little rear hole peeking at me from between her cheeks, and below that just a hint of the sweet, hairless young pussy I had explored with my fingers earlier.

I could also smell her arousal, even vulnerable and uncertain as she was. It's all I could do to avoid running my finger down into the space between her cheeks, to again taste her sweet, tangy girl juice on my tongue. But remembering why we were there, I stated "It is now time to administer your punishment, babygirl. Tell me again what you did to deserve this."

"I -- I put my hands on Daddy, touching him down on his private parts, without permission."

"Very good, dear. And what is your safe word?"

"'Bruton,' Daddy."

Beth had always told me that one of her favorite parts of being disciplined was the excitement of anticipating when the first blow would land. I also could be turned on when she was surprised by the first smack, so I took some time to rub and gently massage each of Elise's ass cheeks. I felt her relax, which is just what I wanted before the first slap landed. I don't believe in gentle "love taps," and the first one, hard and firm, would startle her, both as to the timing and the pain she was going to feel.