Elise Ch. 13

Story Info
Elise is punished and Sandy is busted.
3.3k words
4.52
2.7k
1

Part 13 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 13 (MF old/teen18, disc, spank, fondle, finger)

Elise

Relaxed as I could possibly be under the circumstances, I awaited my discipline. A few seconds passed, then...

THWACK!

HOLY SHIT! That really stung. I think I jumped, squealed, and tightened up, all at once.

"Ow, that really hurts!," I said out loud.

In a subdued voice, but very measured and full of authority and threat, Sandy said, "Elise, you are not allowed to say anything to me during your punishment, except when I ask you something or pay you a compliment. Is that clear?"

I answered quickly, "Y-yes, Daddy. I won't do it again."

"Good. You have to learn to take your punishment like a big girl, and not resist me in any way. I want you to remember as your Daddy, I am always looking out for you, and will always have your best interests at heart."

"Ye...." I stop immediately, thinking better of responding out of line. Instead I just nod my head vigorously. I feel Sandy flex his hard cock against my hip.

"Ooooooh," I purred in appreciation. After another second...

THWACK!

Another slap, equally as firm, on my other ass cheek. I flinched again, a loud whimper escaping my mouth, but otherwise I did my best to remain in place.

"Very good, princess. You took that one well. You're doing great. I'm very proud of you."

Fighting back tears, I responded, "Thank you, Daddy. That makes me happy to hear." Then...

THWACK!

I flinched again, this time letting out more of a distressed murmur, still holding my position on his lap and against his inflamed crotch.

THWACK!

Back and forth his hard slaps went, from one of my cheeks to the other. I didn't make much of a sound in response to the last hit, but I could feel myself beginning to sob lightly. I was frankly amazed I had any tears left after what I had experienced before this. Now my Daddy took the time to knead both my cheeks, trying to massage some of my pain out.

"Ooooohhh, Daddy," I purred softly. I appreciated that he realized I was hurting, and that he was kind enough to help ease the pain for me.

After a few more seconds of his loving and gentle kneading, he asked me, "Are you ready for the rest of your punishment, Elise?"

"Y-yes.... YES, DADDY."

"I'm proud of you, babygirl. You're making a supreme effort to be such an obedient girl through your punishment. And you're still willing to take more, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I can take it like a big girl. I want my Daddy to stay proud of me."

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

In rapid succession, he landed four more on me, two on each side. It might be my imagination, but they seemed a bit lighter than the first four. I gave a soft "ugh" as each blow landed, but nothing more. I'd stopped sobbing. It was no longer feeling so painful, and I knew that if the rest were no worse than these, I could take them.

He was again kneading my burning cheeks, and I ooohhed and aaahhed in response. He was going closer down to the center of my sex with his fingers, rubbing as he went, and I could feel that I was again getting wet. After a few more seconds...

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

Something funny started happening. This time, I responded with a long, low moan from about the second slap, all the way through to the last one. I felt some pain, yes, but also there was a wonderful feeling starting deep in my center. I realized that I was actually getting aroused again. I realized that Sandy was aware of it, too.

"You've been such a good girl, being so well-behaved and submissive throughout your punishment, that Daddy has a reward for you. Would my babygirl like her reward?"

I eagerly responded, "Oh yes, Daddy, anything you see fit to do for me. I'd be so thankful."

He again rubbed my backside. I was imagining how red it was just then. He touched me softly all over my bum, caressing, fondling, and stroking everywhere, as he softly and sweetly whispered to me, "You are the most perfect young woman I've ever seen. Ever since I first introduced myself to you, I knew you were special. So smart, so perceptive, but so obedient, so anxious to please your Daddy. You are irresistible to me. I just can't keep my hands off you. I want to show you all the wonderful things you can be, all the wonderful things we can do together. Do you want that, too, little girl?"

His soft touches have put me in almost a trance state, and I responded dreamily, "Oh yes, Daddy, I want to be your willing little student, to submit to your instruction, to learn all you have to teach, and to make you feel wonderful, just like you make me feel."

"And I want you to know what you do to me, babygirl." He again flexed his rigid cock so that I could feel it moving against my right hip.

"Oooooh, Daddy, that's nice. I can't wait until you let me touch it and play with it." I was still lying spread-eagled across Sandy's lap, but I was in no hurry to be anywhere else. Still touching me all over my bottom with one hand, he nudged my legs a little wider apart, dipping the fingers on his other hand toward my little sex, which with a little thrill I realized he was seeing in all its glory for the first time. He slid the fingers back and forth along my inflamed slit, gathering up the juices that I was again producing. I opened my legs a bit more to allow him better access, and in response he pressed harder against my core as he continued to gather up my girl-cream. Scooping up some of it, he moved it to my little asshole, which he had already violated so naughtily but nicely this afternoon. I felt him using his lubricated finger to again loosen up my rear hole.

Getting all this attention in my previously untouched bumhole, I gave a big whoosh with an out-breath, slightly shivering. "Elise, babygirl, did you enjoy it before when I put my finger inside your butthole?" I nodded my head yes, saying "Oh yes, Daddy. It was so dirty, so naughty, but I liked how it felt."

His left hand had gone back to sliding along the length of my pussy, which I did my best to open up to him completely. He gently prodded inside my rear hole with that finger, working it in a bit, all the while moving the finger in a circle to widen my hole and make his entrance easier.

I started to love what he was doing back there. It was such a new experience for me, and he was so gentle, making something feel amazing that I had had no idea could feel like that. I responded, encouraging him, "Oh Daddy.... oh God, that is so.... I love what you're doing.... ahhhh, feels so good, please don't stop.... "

Then Sandy stopped the fingers on his other hand at my clit, beginning to concentrate on pleasuring me there. At the same time, he started gently moving his other finger in and out of my back hole, twisting it back and forth, going a little deeper each time. He kept this up, his right index finger slowly worming its way inside my rear, his well-lubricated left index finger rubbing on and around my now swollen clit. He continued without pause. I could sense that I was building to another explosion that might again overwhelm me. Another few seconds of this, and I began to discombobulate again on his expert fingers.

"Oh, it's happening again, ooooh.... so good.... ahhhh, ooooh, oh God, OH FUCK YES!"

My entire core seized as I again came apart around his tender but insistent hands. I heard his finger on my clit making squishing sounds, as I expelled even more liquid with which he could use to rub me. At the same time, I could feel my back hole squeezing his finger in short pulses. Now I could even feel my vulva pulse, as I rode another incredible orgasm through to the end. I was so soaked, I might have even squirted some. I felt my Daddy's trouser leg under me, cool and damp with all my fluids.

I had become unable to vocalize at all. I raised my arm and slapped Sandy's several times, my signal that I'd had enough. In response, he stopped the motions of his fingers, leaving his right finger in my asshole, while his left fingers again slowly and gently rubbed up and down the length of my sopping, very happy pussy. I lay there, again limp, unable to move, not wanting to, just trying to feel just like this forever if I could.

***************

Sandy

We stayed like this, Elise splayed loosely across my lap, until her breathing again started to slow. I withdrew my fingers and bent down, burying my nose in her lovely brown hair, kissing the back of her head, taking in her subtle fragrance, part perfume, part satiated young woman. At that moment, I thought that, old as I was, I might not ever be able to be without this, or something like it, in my life. Yes, I am a dirty old man, no doubt that some might even think me the worst kind of sexual predator, but despite that, why did my new-found relationship with an 18-year old virgin seem so right at that moment?

I then helped Elise shakily to her feet, helping her smooth down her skirt. Still sitting down, I was eye-level with her chest, staring into the hint of cleavage provided by her tank top, knowing that I would want to see more of her lovely, budding young body next time.

I wanted one more thing before our playtime ended for the day. I stood up and looked into her eyes -- eyes that looked tired but satisfied. I slowly and gently brought my mouth toward hers for a final deep kiss. This time I wanted her to lead, according to how she felt. As with our first time, I touched her mouth with mine, starting slowly. I opened my mouth to her, but just very lightly touched her teeth with my tongue.

Then, to my delight, she took over. Her tongue suddenly speared itself against mine, and at the junction of our mouths our tongues did battle, in perfect symmetry and equilibrium. I did nothing but react to her intensity with the same intensity of my own. We were both groaning at the sensation of being united in this way. I was impossibly hard within my trousers, and I knew that if I didn't get relief soon after what just happened in the last couple of hours, I was in for some serious blue balls.

Finally, we ended it with a collective sigh. Elise looked up at me with something akin to worship, saying softly, "That was wonderful, Daddy. It all was."

"I know I enjoyed it, dear, and I want you to know that you look just awesome when you're getting your pleasure. I don't think I could go to any art museum or any nature park in the world and see as beautiful a sight."

She blushed again, in her endearing way. "I know I should be embarrassed at the show I must have been putting on there, but, you know, Daddy, somehow I don't feel that way. Instead, I feel that, in a way, I've become an adult today. Enjoying adult playtime. Doing adult things with my new best friend, who just happens to be a wonderful Daddy to me."

I did a little bow at that. "I'm so glad you're feeling comfortable with this, babygirl. I just want you to let go and be yourself, explore your sexuality freely, learn about what turns you on and how to have all the fun and pleasure you can, and I am more than honored that you've allowed me to be your guide."

Elise reached out and hugged me then, then immediately pulled back with a frown. "Sorry, I hugged you without asking first. Please forgive me, Daddy."

I chuckled. "Playtime's over, anyway. I think we've had enough for one afternoon. Come hug me all you want, sweetie. I'll never tire of it."

With a giggle, Elise practically threw herself back in my arms. I held her for a time, running my hands innocently over her arms and back, just enjoying the contact. I tried to save a detailed record somewhere inside myself, for future reference, just how good this felt, having her willowy but solid body enfolded in my arms. Finally, disengaging, I said, "OK, playtime is officially over, babygirl. I have dinner to prepare, if you want to stay and help me."

"I'd love to," she replied, "although I can't stay past 6pm. I have a virtual conference at 7 tonight with some group members from school, for a project we're doing together, and I need some time to prepare for it."

That was alright with me. "Dinner should be ready by then, so if you can't stay, I can send you home with some, so you can eat well while you prepare."

She agreed that sounded like a good plan, and so we set about preparing a whole bunch of pork chops, along with some sides. We discussed a number of things about our goings-on as we did the kitchen prep.

At some point, Elise turned to me and said, "Sandy, I've been wondering about something." I turned a quizzical eye toward her. "Why did you come down out of the bleachers after that match the other week and introduce yourself to me?"

"Well, as you know, it was my first volleyball match I was attending since my arrival here last year. I was watching all the girls who were competing. And you happened to catch my eye. I thought you looked like an interesting person to meet, and instinct told me that you'd also be interesting to talk to."

She then countered, "So... you just happened to pick, out of all the girls on our team, and who knows how many others in the gym that day, the one single girl who everyone over there thinks is a weirdo, who keeps to herself, has no family life, has no friends, and desperately needed a friend, although she didn't know it at the time? And one who had just happened to become legal just a few days before that. Is that what you're telling me?"

Oh-oh. "Yes," I said, "that's basically it, strange as it may seem."

"Because," she continued, "I'd been wondering about that ever since I got home that night and had a chance to reflect back on our meeting. Then something happened this week. A counselor from Central Office came to my school to help out with some problem students. Her name was Rachel Sandifer. You wouldn't happen to know her, would you?"

"Yes, she's my daughter. I told you before that my daughter lives here. That's what she does for a living."

"So... your daughter, who you talk with all the time, works for the school system. In her job as a counselor, she has access to all student records -- would have to, in order to know everything possible about the students she was trying to help. And you want me to believe that it's a complete coincidence that you showed up at our gym, and happened to pick me out to befriend, a few days after my 18th birthday?"

BUSTED. With a quick shake of my head, I set my mouth tightly and thought before answering, searching for my best course of action. I quickly decided that I respected this young lady in front of me too much to willfully conceal the facts from her -- especially when she strongly suspected what the truth was, anyway.

But I wasn't the only one on the hotseat here. I had to protect Rachel at all costs. So, looking right at Elise, I said, "OK, I'll tell you about it on one condition."

Elise looked amused, as if she held all the cards. "And what condition would that be, Sandy?"

"I will only comment on this matter if you agree -- swear on whatever you hold sacred -- that you promise to not say or do anything that will get my daughter in any trouble, or that will jeopardize her position in the school system or in this community, in any way."

"And what if I don't agree to that condition?"

"Then I say nothing at all, I'll never say a word about it, and you can blame everything you suspect on me and terminate our friendship, now or whenever you wish. But you'll never be able to prove anything."

She looked incredulously at me. "You would sacrifice us, what we've had together in such a short time, never have anything to do with me ever again, all to protect your daughter?"

I nodded. "That's about the size of it, dear."

Quietly she responded, "Wow. You're some loyal father." Wistfully she continued, "Wish I had one like you. You know, one who'd go to bat for me like that."

"Rachel is my daughter. I love her. She is a superb person, the finest I've ever known. I know for a fact that everything she does is, heck, probably everything she's ever done, has been done with good and honorable intentions. I can assure you that she'd never do anything if she thought harm could come to anyone as a result."

"So if I promise not to say or do anything to get her in trouble, ever, will you spill on what you guys cooked up to get us together?"

"Do you promise? Swear to it?"

"I do, yes."

"Do we have to pinky-promise?"

Giggling, she said, "No, silly, you can trust me. If you think I'd endanger our friendship, you're a crazy Daddy as well as a dirty one." Her eyes lit up as she said this.

"OK, let's have a seat. I am going to tell you everything. I hope you won't be disappointed and hold it against either of us. And then I'll never speak one word of it again, ever. Deal?"

In response, she just had to tease me, one more time. With that mischievous smile planted all over her face she asked, "If you spill it now, how do you know I won't use what you say against you?"

I smiled. "How are you going to prove anything? What Rachel and I discussed has no paper trail. It's strictly your word against mine, and I'm a fine upstanding citizen, in case you haven't noticed."

Elise guffawed at that. "Well, how do you know that I don't have some kind of recording device?"

With a bigger smile, I said, in as intentionally sexy sounding a tone as I could manage, "Well, babygirl, I think I've seen and felt enough of you today to know that you're not wearing one anywhere on you. I don't think I need to do an ADDITIONAL cavity search to prove it -- do you?"

If it's possible for someone to simultaneously blush deeply and lose it completely, Elise managed it. After she calmed down enough to reply, she simply said, "No, I guess not, huh?"

"So then, sweetie, we have a deal?"

"Yes, Daddy."

So, in the next few minutes, sitting at my dining table, I told her everything. She listened attentively, nodding her head every so often. At the end of it, her only comment was, "Pretty sneaky, Sandy."

"Well, you have to admit it worked. To be honest, I wish I'd have come up with it myself."

After a pause, Elise asked with a twinkle in her eye, "Do you two intend to do this again in the future, in order to entrap another innocent, unsuspecting teen virgin?"

Chuckling at that, I replied, "I take the Fifth on that one, babygirl. One never knows what might happen."