Elise Ch. 14

Story Info
Elise gets very naughty out on the highway.
2.1k words
4.48
3.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 14 (MF old/teen18, handjob, reluc)

Elise

To be honest, I didn't mind at all how I'd been "recruited" by Sandy, with the help of his daughter the counselor. After all, she could only give him my information and where to find me. He had to do the rest. He had done that, and more. If Sandy had been a creep, then yes, I would have had a problem with that, and I would have probably been out to get both of them for their little plot. But I suppose I had a more modern view of morality. To me, it's OK if it leads to something good and doesn't hurt anyone, no matter the methods used to get there.

We were finished preparing his dinner by around 5, everything was in the crockpot, and we were just killing time, chatting, until I had to leave around 6. The afternoon had been a real eye-opener for me. The only disappointment had been that I didn't get to return the favor to Sandy at all. He was in charge, and he wouldn't hear of it today. Not only did I want to give him pleasure like he gave me, but I had never seen or touched a man's cock in the flesh, so to speak, and I was extremely anxious to do so and get another sexual "mystery" out of the way. Penises looked fascinating to me, and I wanted to feel their texture, explore them, play with them, and see them react to the touch of my hand and my mouth. My instincts told me I would have a lot of fun with them -- provided, of course, they were attached to the right guys.

While we were chatting, I had an idea, a very naughty one, about how to get to experience touching Sandy's cock before I left today. It took me a couple of minutes to get the details down in my mind. If my Daddy wouldn't let me play with him when we were "playing" at our sex game, when he was making all the rules, maybe he'd be more open to it when we weren't. I decided to throw out some bait to him, in hopes he'd take it and put us in a situation where he'd almost have to let me have my way.

We were talking about my car, and the fact I didn't like driving it to school, but that I took it other places. I was going to try to take advantage of my Daddy's curiosity, for my own nefarious ends.

Very casually, I wondered out loud if he had ever gotten to drive a muscle car like my Chevelle. He said he hadn't.

"Would you like to? You know, just take it for a spin? We have a few minutes before I go, and I'd like you to have the chance to experience that if you want." I held my breath a little, waiting for his answer.

Sandy looked at his watch, looked up, and said, "Sure, why not, if you're offering."

So we took off, him behind the wheel, and me sitting in the middle of the front seat, as close to him as I could get. I wanted him to smell me, and to feel the warmth of my body next to him. I suggested he jump on the interstate, so he could let it go a little to feel how much power I had under the hood. It was about 5 minutes to get there, which meant he'd have maybe 10 minutes on I-5 before we'd need to turn back so I could get home in time.

I planned out my strategy to give me enough time, but not too much, to work the plan. Once we got on the interstate, I engaged Sandy in suggestive banter back and forth. I gradually turned up the heat. I told him, in as sultry a tone as I could manage, how I couldn't wait to slide my hands up and down his hard cock, suck it for him, and that he should just imagine how he was going to feel when he finally fucked me, how tight my virginal cunt was going to be for him -- things like that. I even leaned over and whispered some of it in his ear. I wanted him as hard as possible by the time we turned around and started back home.

The look on his face betrayed the fact that, indeed, he was getting uncomfortably tight in his slacks from my dirty talk. Once we had turned around and re-entered the interstate, and with me knowing that for about 10 minutes he'd have no easy way to stop the car, I went ahead with the main part of the plan.

"Daddy, I know I was a bad girl, and deserved the punishment you gave me, when I grabbed you earlier. But, if I asked nicely, could I please feel you now? It would help me so much when I play with myself later tonight, if I could remember how your big hard dick felt in my little hand. Please, Daddy?"

Clearly in some distress, and getting conflicted, Sandy shakily replied, "I don't think that's a good idea while I'm driving, babygirl."

I was again whispering in his ear, "But what if I just put my hand down there, and promised not to move it around? Just laid my hand on it, just to get a feel."

He now looked halfway to being completely lost. He managed to breathe out, "I... still don't... think it's... its... a good idea, baby."

"Please, Daddy? Please don't deny your babygirl this little favor. Please?" As I did this, I rubbed his upper thigh, pretty close to his erection.

Sandy was shaken by this. Shaking his head, he murmured, "What kind of monster have I created?"

I continued to knead his thigh. "Please? Please, Daddy?"

He finally capitulated. "OK, sweetie. But you have to promise you'll just lay your hand there, and not move it around on me. That would be dangerous while I'm driving this fast."

"I promise, Daddy," I whispered, and my left hand slid off his thigh, the last couple of inches, and curled itself around his package, the best I could manage through his pants. He was HARD, all right. And I could tell it was a nice size, too. If I was dreaming before of having my Daddy's naked, aroused penis in my hands and in my virginal holes, my fantasizing was going to be twice as hot after this.

If he thinks I'm being naughty now, he should get a load of what I'm about to do, I thought to myself. I'll show him naughty.

No sooner than I figured out the form of his cock, I started moving my hand, firmly, back and forth on it. I sensed him stiffen as he struggled to continue to pay attention to the road ahead of us. "Elise, remember your promise. Please stop moving your hand."

"Yes, Daddy." I stopped moving my hand for perhaps ten seconds. Then I started again, faster than ever, rubbing firmly over where his hard rod was tenting his trousers. Through clenched teeth, he managed to say, "Babygirl, what do you think you're doing?"

I looked up at him as if nothing at all was wrong, and very matter-of-factly said, "Who, me? I'm not doing anything, Daddy."

He raised his voice. "The hell you're not. You're moving your hand. I asked you not to do that and you promised not to, did you not? That's for our safety and that of others on this highway." The last few words came out in a gasp, as my hand's vigorous friction on his sensitive dick was having its desired effect. He was making no motion to move my hand off him, since he had both hands on the steering wheel, seeming to be uncomfortable controlling this large, heavy, unfamiliar car with just one hand on the wheel.

I deadpanned, "I don't believe I know what you're talking about, Daddy."

While slowing down, moving into the far-right lane to reduce our risk of an accident, he barked out a command: "Elise, stop moving that hand this instant, or there will be consequences for you."

As if I didn't already know, I asked in an innocent tone, "What consequences are you referring to, Daddy?" I was still moving my hand up and down, as fast and firmly as I could.

Poor Sandy was becoming frantic at his situation, I could tell. Summoning resolve to try to overcome the pleasure I was making him feel, he bit off "Your last chance, little girl. I expect you to obey your Daddy. If you don't still that hand RIGHT NOW, you WILL be punished."

Oh, I knew I was going to be punished. I wanted to be. Based on my punishment earlier, and the gentle way he treated me each time I showed signs of hurting, I knew that Sandy would never actually hurt me. And I was consumed with curiosity as to what other types of discipline he might have in store for me. I knew that whatever it was, it would be naughty fun for both of us. I trusted my Daddy enough by now that I knew I was safe in his hands, that however angry or irritated he was at me, he'd do me no harm.

So I asked, still in my best faux-innocent voice, "But how will Daddy punish me if he's driving? He'll cause an accident if he punishes me now, won't he?" All this time, I continued rubbing him off through his trousers, generating more heat, more friction.

***************

Sandy

I was incredulous at her flippant response. My ultimate rejoinder would have been to threaten no more visits, for a time or maybe even ever, but Elise already knew enough about my feelings for her. Damnit, I was never any good at hiding them very long, anyway. She damned well knew by now that I'd be bluffing if I threatened that, and somehow I KNEW she knew. I was now in a bad way, so close to cumming in my pants under the pressure of her heavenly massaging of my sex. So, between gritted teeth I said the only thing I could that would have any credibility with her: "Girl, the next... time I see you, you -- you will pay for this little s-stunt you've pulled. We will be-begin our visit with a p-p-punishment that you won't... ever... FORGET."

Even at this, she STILL continued her infernal rubbing on my helpless cock. Mercifully, we were finally at our exit off the interstate. Desperately, I pulled onto the shoulder of the exit and in a quick motion, shoved the car into park. Right then, Elise's incessant and thorough job of rubbing on me produced its intended outcome, and I tensed, my hands going rigid at my sides. Throwing my head back as I spurted repeatedly in my pants, I bellowed "Goddamn, shit, El... so fucking good, look what you made m... SO GOOD!"

Then it was over. I relaxed into the seat, completely sated and suddenly very weak in my aging joints. I didn't even think I could drive the last five minutes home, I was so wrung out. I asked Elise to drive the rest of the way, and we got out to change seats, me flopping into the passenger seat like a stack of wet towels. My briefs felt as if I'd dumped a quart of semen in them, and it was getting cold as well as wet inside them.

Nothing was said between us in the time it took for her to drop me off. As I exited the vehicle, Elise casually said, "Thanks, I enjoyed myself today. See you soon, Daddy," as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

I watched her drive away, then staggered inside my front door, dropping into the couch in my front living room, still trying to collect myself fully. While I was doing that, I pondered.

It is clear I had an intelligent, lively, well-mannered, enthusiastic, and altogether delightful schoolgirl on my hands. It is equally clear I also had a virginal but quite mischievous young minx, who despite just turning the tender age of 18, enjoyed taking chances and testing limits, not to mention taking dangerous risks with a man four-and-a-half decades her senior who, with her full knowledge and consent, would claim her as his sub as long as she allowed it.

As I hoisted myself off my sofa to go clean up and have my dinner, my sticky spend (that said minx caused to happen, in willful disobedience of express orders) cold and clammy inside my pants, the residual feeling of a tremendously memorable orgasm still tickling my core, I was already thinking about what was in store for sweet, adorable, too-smart-for-her-britches Elise, just as soon as I could get her back to my vaunted little house of discipline.