Elise Ch. 16

Story Info
Elise is punished with pain and pleasure.
2.5k words
4.63
4.1k
1
0

Part 16 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 16 (MF old/teen18, bond, disc, spank, tickle, cunn)

Elise

That slow strip Sandy just had me do was one of the hottest things I had ever experienced up to that time. I thought I knew what he was trying to do, too. He was establishing his dominance over me by ordering me to do, agonizingly slowly, what should have mortified and humiliated me every step of the way, having me display myself in front of him like so much meat, objectifying my young body by leering at me during the whole thing, like some old pervert might. And perhaps it all should have indeed mortified and humiliated me.

But the truth is, deep down I wanted to show him my body, all of it, in the worst way, in just that fashion. And I wanted him to react to it just as he did. To see the appreciative worship written all over his face, every time I removed an article of clothing, slipped one further down on its way off my body, or turned a certain way, giving him yet another different view of my nudity, not only made me feel like the most desirable woman in existence, but despite his unquestioned dominance in our play, also gave me the idea that I had a certain power over him as his submissive. I could see the effect my body, and its unveiling in such an erotic and methodical way, had on him, and I felt empowered both by that, and by the realization that I could, at any time, with just a word, stop everything whenever I wanted, and thus deny him any more of me than I had already revealed to his gaze.

And now that my Daddy had reduced me in that way to a naked and vulnerable state, it was time for my punishment. I was anxious and excited in equal measure, to find out just what he had planned for me today.

After we both had had some water, Sandy ordered, "Stand by the side of the bed, facing it," pointing to where I should go.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, and complied. He came over to me in a leisurely fashion, walking around me, close, so close, his eyes boring into every square inch of me from close range, but did not touch me. A couple of times, I could hear him say "Beautiful" under his breath as he circled. The pleasantly queasy feeling I had in my core during my forced stripping started anew now, and I felt myself continuing to produce wetness between my legs.

Finally, he instructed, "Get on the bed, lying face down, head toward the head of the bed."

"Yes, Daddy." Again I did as he ordered.

"Extend your arms toward the top corners of the bed, and your legs toward the bottom corners," he commanded.

"Yes, Daddy." I spread-eagled on the bed, on my tummy.

"I am now going to secure you to my bed, babygirl, so that your punishment may begin." He proceeded to fasten what felt like an incredibly soft rope around each of my wrists and ankles, and he tightened them up so that I would remain spread-eagled, but not be bound uncomfortably tight or have my limbs overly stretched. There was some room to move, but not too much. I was aware that, in the position in which I found myself, Sandy could see everything between my legs, both my pussy and my rear hole. Realizing that thrilled me. I knew I was becoming even wetter down there, even before any of my discipline had even started. And I knew that my Daddy could see exactly how wet I was.

Then, Sandy appeared in my line of sight. He was holding a black cloth. Getting down close to my face, he told me, "Now you will be blindfolded, Elise, so you can experience all the sensations I'm going to give you to the fullest." He then covered my eyes with the blindfold, fastening it at the back of my head. It too was very soft.

"Can you see anything?"

"No, Daddy," I said.

A moment passed, and I heard Sandy speak from behind me. "Good. Now we will begin. What Is your safe word, babygirl?"

"'Bruton,' Daddy."

"And will you promise to use your safe word if anything becomes too much to bear for you, or you otherwise feel the need to stop at any time?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Very good. Now, Elise, tell me what you are being punished for today."

"For disobeying your commands and continuing to rub your cock while you were driving during my last visit, Daddy."

"And why did that act of yours justify punishment, Elise?"

"Because I disobeyed my Daddy, and because what I did was dangerous and could have caused an accident."

"That's right, babygirl. And for that you will be punished. It will be more severe than your last one. And it will start with a paddling. I will not use my hands this time, because I don't want to sting them. I will use a special paddle to administer blows to your tender young ass. I will decide how many blows, and when I've made up my mind, I will let you know how many are left, and you will count out the remaining hits for me. At the end of the paddling, the entire area of both your ass cheeks will be a nice deep shade of pink, maybe even red. Do you understand, Elise dear?"

"Y--yes, Daddy." The anticipation was driving me insane. In a way, I was wishing he'd just get on with it.

"Would you like to feel the paddle that will be used to strike you?"

I was suddenly curious. "Yes, Daddy."

He touched the paddle to my left hand. I reached up and ran my hand over it. It felt like a ping-pong paddle, only it had holes in it in a waffle design. I realized that it was made so that there wouldn't be much air resistance, and so, using it, Daddy could swing it faster and hit my bottom harder. With a groan, I gave the paddle one last caress.

Sandy ratcheted up the suspense. "Can you imagine how this is going to feel on your lovely bare ass, babygirl?"

I was envisioning intense stings and waffle shapes all over my backside. "Oh, yes, Daddy."

"Are you ready to be punished, Elise, my dear?"

I steeled my resolve to get through it, whatever it was, in order to please my Daddy. "Yes, Daddy."

"Daddy plans to touch you during your punishment. Are you OK with me touching your body anywhere I want, babygirl?"

"Yes, please, Daddy."

I felt his hand caressing my ass cheeks. I groaned in approval. Then there was no more of anything for maybe a minute. The anticipation was almost more than I could bear. Finally...

THWACK!

"OWWWW!" Yikes, that stung something terrible.

Sandy immediately said, "Remember what I said about keeping quiet and taking your punishment like a big girl. Don't make me have to gag you, sweetie."

"Y-yes, Daddy."

"Remember your safe word if it's too much." I knew my Daddy was testing me, tempting me. I was determined not to give in. I had been injured before while playing sports, that had hurt, and I told myself this was no worse than that.

THWACK! On the other cheek.

"UNGHHH!"

THWACK! Back on the first cheek.

"Unghh."

THWACK! Back and forth.

"Unghh." I felt tears come to my eyes, as I lay there in total darkness. But I was going to be strong. Daddy wasn't going to know it was getting to me.

"Are you going to disobey your Daddy any more, babygirl?"

"N--no, Daddy."

THWACK!

"Are you ever going to move your little hand on Daddy's man dick when he tells you not to, ever again?"

Sniff. "No, I promise, Daddy."

THWACK!

My backside was really starting to burn.

"Are you ever going to do anything that will put either one of us in danger like that, ever again?"

"No. Daddy, I promise. No."

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

My ass burned, but somehow each whack was not as painful as the first ones were.

"You're squirming, babygirl. Stay still." I felt his hands just rubbing up and down both cheeks. I appreciated how cool they felt. "You're doing so well, baby. I'm proud of you. You're going to get eight more. I want you to count them off as I give them to you."

"OK, Daddy," I softly replied.

I knew I could do this. And they came. And I counted. Some of the numbers came out of my mouth sounding a little strangled. But by the end, each blow hardly hurt any more. Instead, my insides were starting to roil in a familiar way.

Again, I felt my Daddy's hands on my rear cheeks, applying some cream to my blistered bottom. This time he didn't just rub, he caressed. And as he did, he widened the area he was touching, soon moving up and down inside my cheeks. I moaned as his touching started to feel better and better. The hand that was in-between my cheeks started to dip lower, and I could feel it sliding freely against my slick folds.

"You are so wet, babygirl," Sandy whispered as his fingers continued to slide. I wanted even more intimate contact, and started to try to press against his hand as much as I could.

Instead, he withdrew his hands, and I groaned in frustration. I felt him up at the top of the bed, releasing my wrists from their restraints, telling me to stay where I was. Then he released my ankles as well, and instructed me to turn over and spread-eagle. "Yes, Daddy," I said as I did so. He provided me a soft pillow, having me lay my head on it, and then reattached all restraints, leaving me a little bit more slack with which to move my legs. He then checked if I could still see nothing, and I verified that for him.

Then I felt his fingers back between my vaginal lips, moving up and down, and again I purred my approval. As this continued, I heard him whispering in my ear, "You know, babygirl, spanking is not the only way to be punished. It is possible to be punished with pleasurable sensations, too." I found his melodic voice sexy, especially when he spoke low or whispered.

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"I'm going to show you, my dear."

And then I felt it. A light, gentle touch on my tummy replaced the wonderful touches on my pussy. It was not Daddy's fingers; it was something else, it actually felt like a feather -- maybe a thick feather. It was ticklish; I bucked in response. The exquisitely light touch slowly moved all over my tummy. Some spots were very ticklish; some were not. Over the next few minutes he proceeded to touch every inch of my body that he could reach, head to toe, even raising my legs at one point to touch my butt and the backs of both legs, all the way down to my feet. However, I noticed he did not touch my tits or pussy, though those were the very places I was wishing he WOULD touch. Again, in some places I was ticklish, some not.

When he was done this strange tour of my nakedness, he again whispered in my ear, "The device I'm using is called a 'tickler', babygirl. You're now going to find out why it's called that."

Sandy then touched every spot on my body on which I was particularly ticklish, which for me was tummy, sides, neck, armpits, insides of thighs, and backs of knees. An extended time was spent on each, long enough so that by the end of each I was giggling uncontrollably, moaning, breathing rapidly in giant heaves, pulling against my restraints, and begging him to stop. This was punishment, if you could call it that, of a type with which I wasn't familiar. I don't know how much time went by, but by the end of it I was completely wrung out from all the resistance I had exerted against my bonds.

As I lay there, spent (or so I thought), he again whispered in my ear, "My babygirl has taken her punishment so well."

Wearily, I responded, "Thank you, Daddy."

He continued, "What do I usually give you when you take your punishment like a grown-up, as well as you just did?" I answered hopefully, "A reward, Daddy?" He said, "That's right, sweetie. And this time, Daddy's going to enjoy your reward as much as you are."

I wondered at this, and indeed I hoped so, but I was soon to find out what he meant. I felt the tickler on my nipples first, and he brushed all around and on them, teasing them. I didn't have to have my sight to know that they were as erect as they'd ever been. I was squirming again, this time not because I was being punished, but because he was stoking the desire in me. The light touches there lasted for a long time, alternating between nipples, and before long I started feeling the electric sensations starting to travel to my core. I got that familiar queasy but pleasant feeling down there, and knew that I was moistening again. It built, and after a little while I was wishing something was rubbing down there, his hands, the tickler, anything, just so I got more stimulation.

I said softly, "Oh Daddy, so good, so good," and not long after, the tickler left my breasts and moved between my legs, first brushing up and down my inner thighs, then up and down my vulva. The touch was again maddeningly light, nowhere near as firm as I wanted and needed. For more minutes this went on. As he applied the tickler, Sandy was whispering little naughty things to me, telling me what he wanted to do with me and to me. This was not torture, not like the tickling on other parts of me; this was continuous erotic stimulation. It felt so good, keeping me wet and keyed up, but I knew it was never going to be enough to bring me over the top.

Just as I was becoming desperate for more, moaning my increasing frustration out loud, he removed the tickler and undid my ankle restraints. His hand again slid between my pussy lips, all the way up past my clitoris. Back down he came, then up and down, rubbing against my sensitive bud every time. I was heating up even further, knew I was soaking his hand. I could hear it squish as it moved relentlessly against my center, up and down.

Then he removed his hand, bent my legs upward, and spread me apart with both hands. I felt a soft, wet, warm feeling against my clit. I could feel it moving smoothly up and down on my most sensitive spot. HE HAS HIS TONGUE ON MY CLIT, I suddenly realized. He's tasting my juices. DADDY'S GOING TO EAT MY PUSSY.