Elise Ch. 17

Story Info
Sandy orally pleasures his babygirl.
3.3k words
4.55
2.5k
1
0

Part 17 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 17 (MF old/teen18, oral, finger)

Sandy

I had known this remarkable young lady barely two weeks, but it felt to me as if I'd denied myself the taste of her from the source for an agonizingly longer time than that. Elise was coming along so well, taking punishment without complaint, rolling well with all the pain and pleasure I could devise for and administer to her. I loved her respectful compliance, but also her feisty attitude and her sauciness, as well as the way she responded with enthusiasm to everything we did together.

The way she withstood the pain I inflicted with the paddle on this day was noteworthy. It had taken my wife Beth, who had had every bit the same desire to become a submissive, a couple of years to accept that much pain during our play, and perhaps an additional six months to start to enjoy it at all. I had struck Elise without mercy for sixteen brutal blows with a paddle especially designed to inflict maximum impact, but by the halfway point I knew she was going to take them all and come out with flying colors. She could have taken more, too; it seemingly didn't matter how many -- she was so competitive, so internally disciplined, so determined not to be bested, she was clearly going to will herself through it.

At the end, I was becoming concerned I was going to go too far, and that I might accidentally open up her skin. I stopped short of that, but as it was, her rear end was extremely red, showing different shades in irregular patterns caused by the striking of the paddle on distinct parts of each cheek. She was hot to the touch, and no doubt my cool hands, and the healing cream I worked into her skin, provided some relief as I massaged her afterward.

And now she was going to get her reward, and I was going to benefit from that, too. My absolute favorite sexual act is to pleasure a woman's genitalia with my mouth and fingers. To me, it is a much more intimate act than even intercourse. In doing so, I could experience a woman and every one of her reactions with all five of my senses, and to do so as she reached and rode her peak was an almost overpowering psychic experience for me. I loved it so much that if someone told me that I had to give up fucking forever to continue to be able to orally pleasure women, I'd have accepted that deal on the spot, no questions asked.

I knew young Elise was going to relish being eaten out for the first time in her life. And I was going to delight in providing her the hottest, best, most intimate, and most earth-shattering experience I possibly could. I wanted her, from this day forward, to not be able to feel completely satisfied without being orally pleasured, and to feel justified and completely comfortable in demanding such ministrations from anyone with whom she would ever have a sexual relationship of any duration.

Opening her tender virginal folds to my mesmerized gaze, I started with the tip of my tongue finding her little clitoral nub, licking up, down, and all around it. She realized just what I was doing with a sharp intake of breath. I wanted her to continue to not be able to see for the time being, so she could experience this through touch and hearing, most intensely. I also had another reason to keep her blindfolded; that was yet to come.

As soon as I had her clit as erect as I could, I began to drag my tongue up and down her entire channel, from just above her nub, all the way down to her perineum, the small bump between her front and rear holes. As I did with my fingers earlier, I repeated the up and down motion with my tongue, on each pass flicking it over the clit, on each pass tasting more of her girl juice. I had never performed cunnilingus on someone so young, had always read that the taste of one so young seems fresher than that of an older woman, and indeed it seemed that way. Not that I would have objected in any case, as I love the taste of pussy, the way only a hardcore heterosexual male or a confirmed lesbian could.

"Ooooh, feels so good Daddy, keep going. Please don't stop. God, I'm loving this." I loved that my girl was telling me what she liked, and I was going to follow every one of her cues until I found something she liked better. I continued with this for a time, beginning to vary the pressure between passes. She seemed to like it any way it came, moaning almost continuously, in time with each upsweep and downsweep of my active tongue.

After a time, it was back up to the clit, where I did some more swiping and curlicues. She started moving her hips, trying to find a rhythm with me. "Oh yes, oh God, shit, that's so good, just right. Daddy, that's amazing. I love the way you're doing my little clit," she exclaimed between rapid breaths.

It was time to up the stakes just a little. I moved an index finger near her slot, gathering up some remaining juices, then suddenly switched the position of my finger and tongue, my finger massaging her clit as my tongue just had, and my tongue entering her vaginal cave, as deeply as I could manage. In and out it went, fucking her hole as I maintained the stimulation on her sensitive clitoral nerve endings. She was chanting now, "Oh Daddy, that's wonderful, so good, you're tongue-fucking your babygirl, feels so good, shit Daddy, getting close, please don't stop."

I wasn't about to. I wanted her to gush her next load of girl cream onto my tongue. I wanted to taste it, savor it, then swallow all that remained, swallow her essence, make it a part of me. I continued, and it wasn't too long before her cuntal muscles started to compress around my invading tongue. She bucked, then ecstasy took her over as she bent her body backwards, from head to torso. "Oh God, here it comes, shit, f--feels so g--good, out of control, eeeee Daddy, ohhhh fuck yes... oh good God YES." I drove her through the first of, I hoped, several nice orgasms she would have before I was done with her. I tasted her delicious creamy spend on my tongue, taking as much as I could manage into my greedy mouth, experiencing her on a level no one ever had.

After I felt Elise peak, I slowed down the motions of both tongue and finger, as she came down off her high with a couple of final shudders. Still languidly penetrating her vagina, I checked in with her. Her breathing started to slow, and on one outbreath she gave out with a delightful, leisurely little squeal of contentment. I withdrew my tongue, asking, "How was Round One, sweetie?"

"No way. You mean there's more, Daddy?"

"Absolutely, babygirl. That was only the beginning of your reward."

"Oh God," she softly replied. As she lay there sated for the moment, I moved up alongside her until my mouth was even with hers. I gently planted my mouth on hers for a nice gentle deep kiss, letting her taste herself in my mouth. We took it slow, she sighing, and I letting her know how I felt with a few low moans of my own.

As we lay there in my bed for a moment, Elise shared, "I wasn't sure if I was really excited about being blindfolded, but I understand how it can enhance the other senses, particularly touch. I can just lie here, and concentrate completely on all the feels. And so far, the feels have all been memorable."

"And getting more so as we go along. I still have a lot more planned for you, babygirl, before I let you get out of this bed today."

"Oooooh, I can't wait. Don't know if I'll be able to stand much more than what I just had, though."

"Don't sell yourself short. With the spankings, you've already proven more than equal to the task. Which reminds me: How does your backside feel?"

"Sore. I might have to find an excuse to stand up during classes this coming week."

"Well, dear, it sounds like it's time for another nice little massage down there. And then I'll stay down there and start some more hanky-panky you're guaranteed to love. How's that sound?"

"Great. But when do I ever get to return the favor?"

"Sooner than you think. Patience, little girl."

I gave Elise a little kiss on the mouth, then started to move back down. But I stopped at her lovely, compact breasts, parts of her I realized I'd not yet actually touched. I wouldn't put that off any longer.

"Think I'm going to stay right here for a little bit and play with these gorgeous young titties of yours, babygirl. Don't mind, do you?"

"Hah. What do you think, Daddy?"

That settled, I focused on her two incredible bumps on her chest for the next little bit.

"Your breasts are perfect, my dear," I told Elise as I finally took one in each hand.

"They're so small, though," she replied.

As I fondled each one, I responded, "Nonsense. They're perfect for you, babygirl. Your body is tall and slim, and your breasts are a perfect complement to the rest of you. Anything more would look too top-heavy. And anyway, how would you dash around like a madwoman during your volleyball games, if you had big ones that were flopping around? You'd have bruises all over your chest all the time."

Elise laughed at that. "That's what I love about you, Daddy. You can say things about me that make me seem like the most perfect thing that's ever been."

As I flicked and pinched her adorable pink nipples, I said back, quite seriously, "Actually, for your age, and considering what you've had to overcome, you are pretty perfect, in my humble opinion."

"Aw Daddy. Your compliments when I can't see you feel the same as those when I can. They make me blush."

"Well, we can discuss my compliments more some other time. Now I have something more important to do with my mouth than talk." I bent down, and for the first time took one of her small nipples in my mouth, laving it, gently biting it, pulling on it, licking it. I raised my head back up, asking, "Do you like your nipples worked hard, baby, or are you too sensitive?"

"I think I can take it rough, Daddy. Please try. What you were just doing felt really good."

So, taking the other nipple into my mouth, I worked it over with my teeth, biting, pulling, distending it, then sucking it in as if I was an infant desperately trying to draw milk out of it. My sweet girl responded to that: "Ohhhh, damn Daddy, that feels nice. You could even go a little harder if you wanted, I think."

So I did just that. Going from one to the other. Sucking, biting, pulling, circling each with my tongue, pinning them against my teeth, against the roof of my mouth, everything I could think of. And she loved it all. As I worked on each, I'd use both my hands to not only hold the tit in place, but to squeeze it as I did my work on its nipple. Her skin tasted and felt so good, so fresh and clean.

After about four times on each nipple like this, I had her squirming and half out of her mind with the sensations. She took all she could stand, then finally, in a pleading voice, managed to squeak out, "Daddy, please, I need you to pay some more attention to my little pussy. I'm on fire between my legs. Please. Give me what I need."

Never one to disappoint a lady, I gave each of Elise's beautiful breasts a last rub, and couldn't resist a last pull on her nipples, which by this time were red and inflamed. I was rewarded with a final gasp for my efforts. I undid her arm restraints, instructing her to use her hands only as I instructed. Moving down her body further, I again bent her legs up, having her hold them up with her hands this time. I spent a minute lightly rubbing the insides of her thighs, which were ticklish when using the tickler, but more sensual under my firmer hands; she confirmed this with more oooohs and aaaahs.

"Are you ready for something REALLY special, babygirl?", I asked.

"If it's any more special than the last time you were down there, I don't think I could stand it."

"Oh, I think you'll surprise yourself with what you can stand," I replied as again I ran my hand up and down her cuntal slit, caressing it softly. She was again soaked. At that moment, I wondered just how much moisture she could possibly emit from her small vagina in one afternoon, and that reminded me that we were overdue for water. So, as much as I didn't want to, I left to fetch our bottles from the bedside, telling her what I was doing. We both had a good drink, I moved her a bit further up the bed, then I moved back down her body to resume my pleasurable work on her nether regions.

Elise had become so wet from my work on her titties, I was sure that if I wanted, I could easily have entered her in one easy push with my erection, seven inches with average girth, which I had easily maintained for the most part through the excitement of our play this afternoon. But that wasn't happening today in any case. It wasn't time for that yet. This wonderful young lady's virginity, and the loss of it, was not to be taken lightly, certainly not by me -- and even if she seemed perfectly willing and eager to have it taken.

So I moved back down to her core. I couldn't wait to get my tongue and lips back on her girl parts. After a couple of times more, back and forth with my fingers, I again lifted her legs and spread her apart, settling in and again running my tongue enthusiastically up and down her length, again tasting her tart young sweetness on my tongue. I felt her shiver and heard her sigh. "Yes, Daddy, lick my little pussy. Oh yes, please. I love it when you do that to me."

Then I went back for her little clit. Coaxing it out of its hood, I gave it a couple of licks, then sucked it in, working it in-between my lips as I had just finished doing with her nipples. Elise's reaction was immediate. "Oh, Daddy's sucking m-- my little clit. That feels so-- so good." She continued to groan on every suck.

I switched to the tongue then, again circling around her nub, occasionally rubbing the top of her bundle of nerves on my way by. I was moaning as I did, enjoying the taste of her arousal and her smooth bump against my tongue. With a breathless "Ooooh, Daddy," she started humping my mouth, again trying to find just the right rhythm. She found it, we found it, much the same as if we were fucking.

My babygirl was starting to work toward her peak. I was going to let her reach it, smoothly and gently, before upping the stakes again. I let her do some of the work, humping and trying to find the best possible touches in order to get herself off. I kept my licking soft, wanting her to climb slowly and feel every sensation along the way.

I was in no hurry, but she wanted to be, wanted me to be. Arching, bending, and humping more desperately all the time, wanting to get there quickly, while I was working to keep it tantalizingly slow for her. She gave a couple of frustrated groans, impatiently trying to reach her peak but having trouble. It was time to help her a bit. I increased the pressure on and around her tender clit, and that did it. It came upon her gradually, then all at once, a more relaxed set of waves than the last time. I felt her whole slit slowly pulse, as she called out her orgasm, "Oh, oh yes, so good, soooo good, ahhh, my God, shit that's good, oh Daddy that feels so good."

As I felt Elise start to finally come down, I relaxed the actions of my tongue as she slowed her humping, gradually settling her satiated body back into the softness of the bed as her last waves of pleasure receded. It was time to start transitioning into her grand finale, and my tongue needed a rest anyway, so with a final lick through her inner labia, I pulled my mouth off her swampy core. I remarked, "You taste so good, babygirl. I think I'm getting addicted to your nectar." I smacked my lips, making sure she could hear me, to which she giggled in response.

She then softly said, "Thank you Daddy. Thank you for making your little babygirl feel like this." She was lying so relaxed, I almost wanted to leave her like that and let her bask in that afterglow for as long as she wanted. Several times during our play, Beth had described for me, in detail, what the aftermath of a good orgasm felt like for her, the feeling of total relaxation, peace, and contentment she felt, a feeling that she always tried her best to bring back into the real world with her.

I wanted that for Elise as well. I'd let her have a little now, more after the next time. I said, "You're welcome, babygirl. As always, it was my pleasure, too."

She immediately and impatiently replied, "But you haven't gotten yours. Please, is it time for me to make you cum, please Daddy? I want to so much for you."

I responded, "In due course today, I promise. But first I want to introduce you to a part of your anatomy that you're going to want to get to know real well, and I'm going to help you with that, sweetie. It will give you pleasure like you've never known, and every woman should know how that feels."

"But how... how is it possible for me to have more pleasure than I've already had today?"

"You leave that to me, OK, babygirl? For now I'm just going to keep you relaxed and feeling good."

With that, I gently inserted one finger into her slippery hole. It went in easily, and was quickly followed by a second. Elise cooed in response, and I just leisurely slid the two fingers back and forth, making sure I rubbed against the sides of her slick tunnel, using all her juices as lubricant for my slithering digits. At the same time, my fingers enjoyed her heat, and my depraved mind imagined how it would feel on my hard penis, as soon enough it would slide through that same passage. With my free hand, I reached up and played with her breasts, flicking the nipples every so often.

We stayed like this, she enjoying the slow, deliberate foreplay, while I made sexy talk to her, peppering in little questions that required only yes or no answers. "Does young, innocent Elise like the way her Daddy plays with her tits and her pussy?" "Has my darling babygirl enjoyed cumming on her Daddy's mouth and fingers?", and so forth. I kept telling her how very perfect and adorable she was, how much I loved seeing, hearing, and feeling her cum for me.

We stayed like this, slowly re-stoking her youthful fire, until, despite herself, she began to demand more. I said softly, "Baby, I think it's time you had your first formal introduction to your G-spot."