Elise Ch. 23

Story Info
Sandy prepares Elise for a new kind of discipline.
3.2k words
4.61
2.6k
3
0

Part 23 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 23 (MF old/teen18, bond, foreplay)

Sandy

Elise's call on Sunday night was certainly good news. Elaine seemed to accept our friendship as it was, and she seemed to be supportive toward Elise. I was happy to hear it, and not just for selfish reasons. I realized that Elise had deserved, for a long time, more from her mother than she was getting. It was gratifying to hear that Elaine was making a nice attempt to engage more with her daughter. That could only be good for everyone.

Zirconia had a couple of home volleyball matches in the coming week, but I thought it best that I avoid them. Elise didn't like that at all, but I pointed out that her mother was absolutely right, that the last thing we wanted was to have people talking about us any more than they already were. And as I would have if I had been her parent, I preferred that she concentrate on her school activities with a minimum of outside distractions during the week.

Anyway, the short time she'd have with me on any school night, particularly with volleyball after school all week, just wouldn't work. I liked to take my time with my sub, knowing that not only would we not enjoy it as much if we were rushed, but more importantly that rushing increased the possibility of errors or accidents, and I was going to be extremely careful that those couldn't happen.

We finally agreed that she would come to see me on Saturday, and until then we'd just text or phone. In addition to the lower-key nature of that plan, there was another reason, one I didn't want to share with Elise just yet. I needed her for an extended time, because I owed her punishment for her threat to her mother, completely without my knowledge or authorization, that she'd come live with me if it came to that. She had no right to make such a representation, and she was going to feel my disappointment for having done something as presumptuous as that. I also intended to introduce her to a type of punishment new to her, one that would no doubt make for an interesting time.

There was also the fact that I thought it was time that, with Elise's consent, she officially lost her virginity, and I was frankly excited to be the one to help her with that. Our two sexual trysts so far had been some of the most exciting that I could remember, and we hadn't even gotten as far as intercourse. Elise was an overwhelmingly lovely young lady in every way, intelligent, perceptive, and independent, and I was definitely attracted to her. She seemed to be attracted to me as well. She was everything I could wish for in a young lover -- beautiful untouched athletic body, sexiness from head to toe, and especially an enthusiastic attitude toward everything I presented to her. I expected that it would be one of the great highlights of my sexual life to be her first, and more than anything else in the world I wanted to make it a wonderfully positive experience for my babygirl. I wanted to show her from the outset what good sex was and what it could be, in hopes that for the rest of her life, knowing what that looked and felt like, she'd never settle for second best.

Meanwhile, I would prepare for the coming weekend. I'd already decided that for our next session I would introduce her to my special playroom, the inside of which only I and one other person had previously ever seen. If there was indeed a deflowering on Saturday, I wanted it to be there.

***************

Elise rang my doorbell at 9am sharp, as agreed, on Saturday morning. One of the many ways I thought she was special was in her punctuality. I had a lot of anecdotal evidence to indicate that many in her generation were, shall we say, less than concerned about being on time. To me, it was simply a matter of being considerate of others' time.

Anyway, I opened the door to an unbelievable vision. I have always been an early riser, and my expectations of this day's activities certainly had me fully awake, but the sight in front of me at that moment kicked it up in me even a couple more notches.

She stood before me, clad in a tight white tank top, obviously braless, and one of the shortest miniskirts I had ever seen, also white. The outfit was completed by a white pair of athletic shoes, no socks. I was betting she was dressed as minimally as she could and still be decent -- meaning no panties, either. I was going to find that out soon enough.

To Elise at that moment, I must have looked like some type of star-struck boy her age, perhaps even younger. And that little nymph knew full well what she was doing to me. I could tell that just by the knowing little smile on her cute face.

Gathering myself as best I could, I gave a low whistle, then ushered her in. I closed the door and turned to her, saying, "I don't have the words to describe how sexy and pretty you look, babygirl. Is that outfit just for me?"

Still beaming, Elise nodded slowly. "Of course, Daddy. This is my celebration outfit. After all, I'm celebrating being back together with you. I know it's only been a week, but it's seemed more like a year to me. Just wanted to show you how thrilled I am to be back in your 'House of BDSM,' and how excited I am to find out what my naughty Daddy has planned for his little girl today." And in her sexiest voice, she added, "I'm all yours for as long as you want me today, Daddy."

I had been planning to go right to her punishment, but I just couldn't resist a bit of a show of my appreciation for both her provocative outfit and her seductive words. So, right there in my front living room, looking right into her lovely eyes, I slowly closed the distance between us and, taking her slender body in my arms, I gently kissed her. We held the kiss very tenderly for a time. Then I pulled back a few inches and, giving her my most intensely affectionate look, whispered, "It's so good to have you back here, babygirl. Even more than usual, you're a wonderful sight for this old man."

Staring back at me, she whispered back, "You're not an old man, Daddy. At least you certainly don't kiss like one." Then it was her turn to move toward me, and we had ourselves another one of our lovely deep kisses.

We finally moved apart, both of us breathing heavily. Believe me, I was seriously considering dispensing with her punishment and just taking my darling Elise to bed with me, getting on with her deflowerment, having my wanton way with her all day. But I was anxious to show her yet another way to be punished -- and anyway, her impertinent assumption that she could crash at my house whenever needed could not go unpunished.

I took her hand and led her into the dining area, motioning her to sit. I got bottled waters for both of us and sat across from her.

"So babygirl, how do we start our time together when you've been a bad girl?"

"I get punished," she answered, but confusion showed in her young face. "But I don't understand, Daddy. Are you saying I've been a bad girl and need to be punished?"

"Yes, Elise, babygirl. You really don't remember what you did?" Still baffled, she shook her head.

"Your mother told me what you threatened to do if she tried to keep you from seeing me. Do you remember what that was?"

It took a second, but her face lit up with recognition. "Oh. I promised to leave home and come stay with you," she answered in a subdued little voice.

"Yes, babygirl. And there are two reasons why that was the wrong thing to tell her. Can you guess what those are?"

I saw that sharp young mind of hers considering my question for a moment, deep in thought. Finally, "I didn't discuss that with you first, is that one?"

"Yes, dear. Already you should know me well enough to realize that I'd give you a place to stay if you really needed it, but you shouldn't have just assumed that without at least checking with me. I know you pride yourself on your good manners, and that's one thing about you that really impresses me, but it was not good manners to assume my hospitality. Do you see that, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry, and it won't happen again."

"I accept your apology. Do you know what the other reason is?" Elise shook her head no.

"Put yourself in your mother's shoes for a moment. If I was your mother and you told me something like that, I'd have assumed that my daughter and her lover had agreed on that living arrangement beforehand, and were conspiring together to undermine my authority."

Elise looked horrified. "That's not what I meant to do, Daddy. You have to believe me. I would never involve you in going against my mother. If I even needed to do something like that, and I sure hope I never do, I would do it on my own."

I reached out and took her hand with both of mine, rubbing it gently as I did. Softly I said, "I know that, Elise. And fortunately, your mother had realized it too, by the time it came up in our little talk. By then, she was starting to come around to the conclusion that we both had your best interests at heart, in our different ways of course, and that as a parent myself, I would never work to undermine her authority as a parent. But if she hadn't caught on to that, do you understand what a bad impression of me that would have made in her eyes?"

Again in a small voice, "Yes, Daddy."

"Now, you owe your mother an apology for potentially giving her that impression of me. I expect you to apologize to her, and I'll make sure you have done so the next time I talk with her. Understand?"

Soberly she replied, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good, babygirl. We needed to have this talk before I punish you for what you did. And now it is time for your discipline. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm ready. What would you like me to do to begin, Daddy?" Despite the serious nature of the conversation, I saw a glimmer of excitement start showing in her expression.

"I am going to introduce you to a different kind of punishment today. But first I'm going to take you to where it'll happen." I rose and extended my hand to her. "Come, sweetie."

Elise took my hand, and we walked down the hall toward my bedroom. Undoubtedly, she expected to wind up there. But I stopped in front of the locked door, before we got that far. I pulled a key out of my pocket and unlocked the door, turning on the lights inside. I watched the expression on her face as she took in what she saw.

"Ohhh, what's all this, Daddy?", she asked softly, mouth agape.

"I'll answer all your questions later, babygirl, I promise. First comes your punishment. Please follow me."

I stepped to the chain assembly, near the center of the room. It consisted of a strong wooden frame that went up the height of each side wall, and across the ceiling above us. From the ceiling two chains were suspended; one more was attached to each of the frames near the bottom of the walls to our left and right. At the near end of each chain was a leather strap, lined with velvet, that could be attached to a wrist or an ankle.

"Do you trust me to touch you in any way I like, babygirl?", I asked Elise.

"Yes, Daddy." Then she added, "Please do."

This, the willingness of submission, had always been a big turn-on for me. It was no exception this time, as I felt myself begin to harden in my pants as I positioned her, gently guiding her with my hands until she was under the center of the frame, equidistant from the side walls.

"I'm going to undress you now, babygirl. Slowly unwrap the lovely and erotic present you brought to me this morning wrapped so provocatively."

"Oh, yes, please Daddy." She was looking at me, a smile playing across her teenage face and arms relaxed by her sides.

"Don't move unless I guide you to do so. I'll be the one doing all the moving around."

"Yes, Daddy." At that point, my girl didn't realize how hard it would be for her to NOT move around, once we really got into this.

This type of punishment required continuous foreplay. That was going to start now. I moved behind her, and I could hear her expectant breathing.

My front body up against the back of hers, I reached around her and put one hand on each of her smallish breasts, only the thin fabric of her tank top separating me from them. Gently rubbing across each, feeling her nipples raise to my touch, I whispered into her ear, "Did you actually leave your house today dressed like this?"

"Ahhh--no, Daddy. I had a bra on when I left. When I got to the end of our block, I took it off."

"So your Daddy could see your lewd little nipples showing through your tight shirt, babygirl?", I continued to whisper suggestively.

"Yes, Daddy, I wanted you to see them. It made me feel very sexy and desirable to do that."

"I loved what I saw when I answered the door. I think you noticed my reaction."

With a slight giggle, "Yes, Daddy. That was fun to see."

Still rubbing her luscious young tits, her nipples now poking up their full length and hardness to meet my every touch, I continued to whisper. "You like to tease your Daddy, don't you, babygirl? You like to be naughty like that?"

"Yes, Daddy, because I know you love it, and I want to give you what you love."

At the moment, what I was loving was her submissiveness. Despite her intelligence and need for control in the rest of her life, clearly Elise was comfortable in this role. She was playing the perfect sub.

"As much as I love that sexy little tank top and how it looks on you, I'm going to relieve you of it now. So raise your arms."

She did so, and off it came. I walked around to her front and admired her wonderfully-shaped breasts with my eyes. The nubs were still so raised and pink, I had to have a suck. I took each in turn in my mouth, sucking, laving, and finally pulling on each.

At one point Elise raised a hand with which to push my head toward her. I immediately ordered, "Arms down!" She did so. "OK, Daddy, but is what you're doing to me really punishment?" "You'll see, babygirl," I muttered as I continued to work over her helpless breasts. She was moaning and undulating under my assault. I held her in place as I continued to pleasure her young chest.

Finally, I stood up straight, continuing to tweak her sensitive nipples as I said, "Now it's time to get you completely naked, so your discipline may continue." I knelt down and quickly removed her shoes, placing a comfortable pad underneath her feet while looking up to indeed verify that my mischievous high schooler was wearing no panties. Still on my knees, I raised up her short skirt and brought my face underneath it, to her crotch. She was visibly wet, and the smell of her arousal was evident. With my fingers, I spread her slightly and took a couple of licks, capturing her sticky juices on my tongue, tasting her essence, swallowing with satisfaction. As I did so, she gave a twitch and moaned out, "Oh yes, Daddy, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

But then I did, and a little frustrated groan escaped her lips. This was her introduction to the lesson of the day, orgasm denial. I unbuttoned her skirt, letting it drop and leaving her wonderfully lithe body gloriously naked to my hungry eyes. I glanced her over from top to bottom, appreciating her perfection. Then, reaching around and gripping her ass cheeks, I ground my mouth into her center, moving my lips and tongue up and down her wet slit. Again she moaned her pleasure. Just after she started to hump my face, I again stopped, again eliciting a groan from her.

It was time to chain her up, to put her at my complete mercy. I stood up and started fastening the soft leather ends around Elise's wrists and ankles. I tightened each, so that her arms were raised above her head, but not so tight as to cause discomfort or strain, and so that her feet were standing a couple of feet apart, but could get no closer. I had years of experience at this, and knew what I was doing and how to keep her as comfortable as possible. I checked that she was, getting a nod from her in response. She could move, but only in a way that I could completely control.

When I was satisfied with her position, I stood up and moved to the back of her. As I ran my hands softly up and down her sides, from armpits down to hips, I whispered in Elise's ear, "What's your safe word, babygirl?" "Bruton, Daddy" was her immediate reply. I noticed that her voice was already getting a bit raspy.

I then explained to her exactly what I was going to do. I wanted her to be aware of what was going on, wanted it to play on her mind every second I did it. From experience, I knew that being preoccupied with what was happening would only enhance her experience -- and, by extension, mine. "I am going to touch you all over your body, babygirl, everywhere. I am going to use every trick I know to turn you on. I am going to keep you constantly excited and wanting more. You are desperately going to want me to bring you to orgasm, but I will not let you cum. I will do this to you over and over again, deny you your orgasm. Unlike when I punished you by whipping, you can say anything or make any sound you want. If you should ever get to the point where you just can't stand it any more and absolutely need it to stop, use your safe word to stop me. Do you understand, sweetie?"

Drawing a big breath in, she exhaled, "Yes, Daddy."

I then began my exquisite physical torment of my perfect young submissive girl.