Elise Ch. 30

Story Info
Elise is caught and discovers the truth between her parents.
3.3k words
4.71
1.6k
00

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 30 (MF old/teen18, cunn)

Elise

While asleep, I had this wonderful dream that I was being licked, with feathery touches, between my legs. Then I came up out of my slumber, finding out it wasn't a dream after all. My girl parts were indeed being licked, ever so delicately, but it was Sandy doing it for real.

I lay there for a minute or two, just enjoying the sensations. After all the afternoon's activity, and after all the pleasure and the physical and emotional toll it had wrung out of me, it was nice just lying there, being tended to.

As I subtly shifted to a more comfortable position on my back, I heard Sandy ask, from under the covers, "Hi, babygirl. Had a nice nap?" "The best," I replied with a satisfied sigh.

Then there were no more words, as his skilled mouth continued to work between my legs. That he was under the covers, concealed from my view, somehow added to the excitement of it. I could feel his tongue gradually working its way from the area surrounding my pussy, ever closer to the target. Then he was in my slot, licking in one continuous stroke up and down the length of it, in the way he knew I loved. Unbelievably, he was getting me horny yet again, and I wondered if I was the kind of girl who could never really be satisfied once I really got going. One of these days -- maybe today, who knew? -- we were going to test that, and I might die from the pleasure of it all. My last thought was that it would be quite a way to go.

Then I stopped thinking, sensing my brain's sensory centers just sinking into the feelings I was having at my core. Up and down he went, and, oh boy, did it feel good. At that moment, in a fleeting thought, I wished I could just be here forever, that I might be relieved of everything else just to keep feeling this, over and over again.

Inevitably, I felt the stirrings of desire again, and started quietly moaning out "Daddy, please, I need more." True to form, he didn't make me wait. The feathery touches of his tongue now moved up to focus on my clit, slightly sore but still sensitive to the touch. As if realizing this, his tongue continued to play lightly over it, but it never went harder. My climb was so slow and delicious, and I savored every second of it.

Onward and upward I went, until finally I could take no more, suddenly breaking into a giant convulsion of utter rapture. My body seized, and I could feel nothing along its entire length except the lightness of his tongue, the contractions in my core, and the blinding bolts of pleasure they were causing me. He continued to lick, not changing his pressure at all, and in response I continued to pulse and vibrate, the feeling absolutely exquisite, totally out of control, and completely at my lover's mercy.

How long it went I couldn't tell, but finally he slowed the soft licking of my nub, then moved his tongue back down my sex, audibly slurping my secretions. I sunk further into the softness of the bed, unable to move, barely able to even think. Sandy continued to clean me up down there, as long as he wanted, me unable and unwilling to stop anything he was doing to me.

Finally, Sandy was alongside me, holding me, giving me little kisses all over my face. "That was wonderful, Daddy," I softly said, then started to sob out of pure joy. His arms tightened around me, and he just held me close. I could feel his breathing, could feel myself melting into its rhythm. How did I ever get to this point? I never wanted to leave this man's bed. I just wanted to continue to be cared for, nurtured. All my needs met. Just like this.

"You know Elise, it's getting late, I need to be getting you on your way home soon," Sandy whispered after a brief time.

"But Daddy," I protested, with as much energy as my tired body could muster, "I came here so you could take my anal virginity today."

"We'll have time another day," he replied, still holding me like he never wanted to let me go. "It seems that, between your curiosity about the contents of this room, and the fact that you're just so irresistible, caused me to let the time pass without even thinking about it. And babygirl, I also forgot about something else that I meant to do. Something I'm going to take care of first thing next time, before I think about taking your lovely little ass."

"And what is that, my naughty Daddy?", I purred.

"I owe you punishment for your slip-up the last time I saw you. You called me 'Daddy' in front of your mother and anyone else within earshot. We talked before about how such private terms of endearment must stay between the two of us. Such a mistake, made once, might be forgiven but cannot be forgotten. It could have turned out disastrously for us, but for your mother's understanding and forbearance. You will need to be taught better. Your correction will be part of my role in demanding and ensuring your obedience in the future. Do you understand that, sweetie?"

I gave him my best pouty lip, saying, "Yes Daddy." I continued to stare back at him that way for another moment or two, then fell into a fit of uncontrollable giggling. Sandy gave me a big grin and a shake of his head in response.

After another few minutes like that, safe and secure in his arms, we managed to rouse ourselves and get cleaned up, and I was soon on my way home.

***************

A few days later, my father drove in from San Francisco and my brother flew in from Seattle for Thanksgiving. We typically celebrated this and many other of our holidays at home with Aunt Charlene, Uncle Jerry, and their three younger kids. My aunt was a nurturer at heart, and her fondest joy in life was taking care of people, feeding them, making them feel welcome wherever they were. I'm sure we would have had these celebrations at their house instead, had they had the space for it that we did. But she didn't mind coming over early each time, collaborating with Mom on a feast for our two families. It's what she loved to do, and I loved her for it.

After we stuffed ourselves, the guys got their football fix, my younger cousins had run me ragged, and my aunt's family had left for home, I was recovering up in my room, talking to Sandy on the phone. I didn't do Black Friday, so I wondered if I could go over to his house for a while the next day. After assuring him it would be OK, he invited me over. Maybe I'd lose my last virginity while everyone else was out in the stores, jostling one another around. I could hope, anyway.

***************

Early the next morning, I told Mom where I would be going, so she'd be aware. I knew that by the time I left, Dad would be up, and I might have to make a show of announcing that I was going to the mall, so as not to arouse suspicion.

I left the house around 10am, after making the announcement to Mom and Dad. I was looking forward to some fun, and maybe to another significant moment in my sex life happening.

Sandy let me in and we were kissing in his living room, when there was a loud knock at the door. He disengaged himself. "Wonder who that could be?"

I turned the corner into the dining room to afford both of us privacy as he dealt with his visitor. Immediately upon Sandy answering the door, I heard loud voices, so I went back toward the living room to hear better.

The first voice I heard was a familiar one. "Where is she?"

Sandy responded, "Who?"

"You know who, old man. Elise."

Good God. My brother Brett was at the front door, having it out with my lover. Why in the hell was he here? How did he know about us?

Sandy was responding, "I don't know that it's your business who visits my house."

Brett's voice was mean and bellicose. "She's my sister. The hell it's not my business."

Furious, I rounded the corner into his sight. Sandy was standing inside the door, between us. "What the hell are you doing here, Brett?", I angrily shot at him, advancing toward the door.

Brett smiled. "Just finding out whether what I'd heard about you from my friends was true. Whether you were really fucking a creepy old man like some common little whore. I see it IS true," he concluded, with a satisfied look on his face.

Sandy cut in. In a deadly calm voice he said, "Mr. Madrigal, you have made your point. Now please leave before I call the police."

The tone in Sandy's voice stopped Brett short for a moment, but only a moment. "Oh, I'm leaving, all right. Can't wait to tell Dad what I've discovered. I can't imagine what the consequences will be for you, little sister."

Enraged, I tried to lunge out the door to get at my brother, but Sandy blocked me. I spat at him, "You bastard, you tell him anything, and you can forget you have a sister. YOU HEAR THAT?" I again lunged, but Sandy stood solidly in my path.

Glancing back at me, Sandy commanded, "Elise, back up. NOW." I stopped where I was, still irate, still wanting to get out on that porch so I could take my nosey brother apart, piece by piece.

He then turned back to Brett, calmly repeating, "I'll say it only one more time, Mr. Madrigal. Get off my property, now, or I'll have you arrested."

"HUH," Brett sneered. "I'm done here anyway. I've seen what I wanted to see. I'm reporting this whole fucked up thing to our parents, and there's nothing either of you can do to stop me." Brett then turned and stalked off, back to Dad's Lexus, which he obviously had used to somehow tail me here. He got in the car, driving off down the street.

I panicked then. "Let me go, Sandy. I have to get back home in time to stop him from doing this." I tried to get through him out to my car, but Sandy held me back, instructing me, still in that calming, melodic voice of his, "Stop, Elise. Take a breath. You can't stop him. But everything's going to be OK. I'll let you go, but not until you calm down. I'll not let you drive the way you are now." He hugged me tightly, and I broke down right there in his arms. Continuing to comfort me, he softly said, "It's going to be OK. Trust me, baby. Have I ever steered you wrong? Nothing's going to happen. Remember, your mother's on our side. She and I are friends, after all, the two of us having in common the great joy of looking out for the welfare and happiness of one remarkable young lady."

Hearing all this calmed me somewhat. "Do you want me to come with you, Elise?", he asked, still calmly and quietly.

"Heavens, no," I quickly answered. "I can't be responsible for what might happen to you."

Holding me at arms' length, Sandy said, "OK then. But please let me know, as soon as you can, what is happening. Promise?"

"Yes, Daddy, I promise."

"That's a girl. Now drive carefully, and don't get in a fistfight with anyone in your family. Promise that, too."

"Yes, Daddy."

"OK, then." He stepped aside, and I ran past him to my car. "Take it easy, Elise," he called after me. Nodding and waving, I got into the car and started for home.

***************

I knew I would walk into a storm once I got home, and I wasn't disappointed.

There they were, Mom and Dad in the kitchen, Brett just across the countertop bar in the living room. All just shouting at one another. I took one look at this scene, and I swear, for a moment I wanted to just turn around and walk out on them for good. But I knew that this whole mess was about me, and as an adult I had to face up to whatever consequences there were. Either now or later, so I figured it might as well be now.

Dad spotted me. "And there's the little girl herself. Based on what I just had reported to me, I hope you have an explanation. And it better be good."

Having just precipitated this whole clusterfuck, Brett should have just kept his mouth shut. But of course he just couldn't. In the derisive tone I had always hated, he added, "Yeah, my slutty little sister, I'm sure we'd all like to hear you explain yourself."

"BRETT!" My mother walked into the living room and up close to his face. "THAT'S ENOUGH! Now that you've made your report, it is time for you to leave and not come back until later. Go visit your friends or something today. This matter is between Elise and us."

My father cut in. "Elaine, he should be able to st--"

Mom whirled on him then. "Ross, SHUT UP. He is leaving. Right now."

I couldn't believe my ears. My mom had always deferred to Dad. I had NEVER seen her stand up to him like this. Dad shot back, "Elaine, what do you think you're--"

Mom cut in again, in a more measured but still threatening tone. "Ross, I TOLD you to shut up. We are not going to stand here and shout at one another all day. We are going to discuss this like adults. We have things about Elise to discuss, and we also have other things to discuss as well, things that we might as well not put off any longer," and then adding, "And Brett is going to leave. NOW!," turning to look at my brother, who appeared as stunned as I was at this assertive display on her part.

Looking back at Dad and getting no help, Brett said to her, "Fine, have it your way," and stormed out the front door, slamming it behind him.

Then Mom looked at me. "Elise, your father and I need to talk. I'd like you to go up to your room and stay there until I call you."

Incredulously, I stared back at her. "The conversation is about me, and I can't be here? Are you kidding? I'm not going anywhere."

My mother strode across the living room, to where I had been standing all the while. Looking me in the eye, she said, "ELISE. GO. TO. YOUR. ROOM. NOW. Do not argue with me. I will let you know what you need to know, after we're finished."

"But Mom--"

"NOW, young lady, GO. And not another word out of you."

I could not believe I was 18 years old, an adult, standing in the house in which I'd lived all my life, and I was being intentionally excluded from a discussion my parents were having about me. I looked at her for an additional count, then turned and stomped up the stairs.

But that wasn't the end of it. Like it or not, I was going to hear this little conversation, even if I couldn't participate. I opened my bedroom door, went and fished a little device out of my duffel, then exited the room, slamming the door behind me to make it sound as if I was angrily closing myself INSIDE my room. Then I tiptoed down the stairs a few steps, sitting on the stairs as far down as I could without being detected, and placed the little device on my ear.

Back in my sophomore year, I had a math teacher who was pretty soft-spoken, and every month she'd re-seat each of her classes according to grade ranking, with the best students seated across the back of the room. Doing pretty well in her class, I was usually sitting near the back, having real trouble hearing her, so online, I found one of those listening devices that allows you to hear magnified voices from across a room. I was certainly glad I had it now to help me out. I listened as my parents talked.

My dad was asking Mom, "Do you know if what he told us is actually true?"

"Yes, it is."

"And you KNEW about it?" Dad sounded incredulous.

"Yes I have, for a little over a month now."

"What kind of a mother ARE you, letting your high school daughter fuck a guy who's, how old is he anyway?"

"Since you have no room to talk about effective parenting, I'm going to ignore that statement. He's in his early 60s. And, in case you haven't been keeping up, being away all the time as you are, Elise turned 18 in September. She's not your minor child any more. She has a right to see who she wants."

"Not living in MY house, she doesn't."

I could almost hear Mom rolling her eyes at that. "And what do you THINK you're going to do about it?"

"She's going to follow some basic rules or she's going to go live somewhere else, that's what. I'm the head of this household, like I've always been. And I'll make the rules."

"Listen, Ross. And listen good. Your days of getting me to march to your orders are over. And you're most definitely not going to throw my 18-year-old honor student of a daughter out of this house, as long as she needs it as a place to live. And in fact, you're not going to do anything to her at all. I'll handle anything that needs to be done -- IF anything ever does. And it most definitely doesn't as of right now."

"You know Elaine, if you won't help me enforce some rules of basic decency, maybe when I throw her out of the house, you should consider joining her."

Wow.

"No, Ross. I'm not going anywhere. This is my house. If there's anyone going anywhere, it's you. Back to your girlfriend in San Francisco, and the sooner the better, for all I care. And as for basic decency, you should have thought of that before you hooked up with her."

My ears perked up at that.

Dad, obviously agitated now, shot back, "What the hell are you talking about? What's gotten into you? Have you gone off your rocker, Elaine?"

"Oh, knock it off, Ross. I know exactly what you're doing with that apartment in San Francisco. It's a love nest for you and that cute little junior account manager you're fucking. You know, the one, what, 20 years younger than you?"

WHAT?

Dad exploded then. "You know what, bitch? You're insane. I've taken just about enough from you."

"What are you going to do, Ross? Hit me? If you do, you better make it good, because if afterward I'm still able to pull my phone out, I'll have you arrested for domestic abuse. And I guarantee you, this whole town will know all about that, AND your little affair going on in the big city, before they even process you into your cell. So go ahead, give it your best shot. It'll just give my divorce lawyer more ammunition."

Divorce lawyer? NO!

I couldn't have heard that right.