Elise Ch. 29

Story Info
Elise is fed, massaged, and fucked until spent.
3.1k words
4.58
4k
2
0

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 29 (MF, old/teen18, massage, cunn, finger, anal play)

Sandy

In the brief time I'd known this young woman, she'd always been full of surprises. Peeking up at me was the latest one.

As I replaced my hand on Elise's sopping vulva, again rubbing up and down along the entire slippery length of it, I casually asked, "What's the meaning of this, babygirl?"

"I--I went and got this last month, j--just after I lost my virg--virginity. I knew th--the next thing my Daddy would want was m--my ass, s--so I wanted to g-g--get myself ready for him. I've had--had this in all day, every day s--since then. D--does Daddy approve?"

Continuing my slow, constant stimulation of the inflamed area between her legs, I matter-of-factly answered, "I do approve, babygirl. Although if I were like some other Daddies, I might want to punish you for placing this cute little plug in your ass without my permission. As my slave, all your sexy parts belong to me, and you should always ask me before you do anything like this to modify any of them. Understand, dear?"

Still hot and bothered by my continued fingering along her vaginal lips, she replied, "Y--yes, Daddy. I did--d--did it to surprise you."

"And a welcome surprise it is, babygirl. It's so naughty, so deliciously dirty. In fact, I should have thought of this myself, as a way to train your ass to be deflowered. But this is one of the reasons I adore my babygirl so. She is so intelligent, so perceptive, and she uses her head so well to figure things out for herself. Frankly, I think that deserves a reward, right now."

I removed my fingers from her core then. But before Elise even had time to complain, I held her legs apart with my hands, diving in to place my mouth where my fingers had just been.

Her response was instantaneous. "Oh, yes, Daddy, please eat me. Lick my little pussy. Please. Give your babygirl her reward."

And I proceeded to do just that. I ran my tongue up and down her entire slot, touching her butt plug on each trip down, just grazing her clit on each pass.

Before long, Elise was begging for more action on her nub. "Please Daddy, lick my clit. I need more." So I circled all around it, not pressing on the nub itself. She groaned in frustration. "Need more, Daddy. Pleeeease."

Finally deciding to have mercy on the poor girl, I started to concentrate on the bundle of nerves at the apex of her core, at the same time sinking two fingers into her vaginal depths, then pumping them in and out. She responded immediately, "Oh YES, that's it. YES DADDY."

After a few more seconds of this treatment, her whole body tightened, and then she released into one of her beautiful orgasms, moaning but otherwise speechless. I tongued and fingered her through the whole thing, only slowing when she started to show signs of coasting down from her blissful state. Leaving my fingers down at the junction of her legs to continue to gently caress her juicy core, I moved myself up along the table and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself in my mouth, as I always liked doing after enjoying her young essence.

In a tired but satisfied voice, Elise told me, "Thank you Daddy. That was just what I needed after being away so long, then getting worked up looking at all those neat toys you have here."

Guiding her up on the table so that her entire body could lie comfortably, I relieved her of her shirt, and her small braless breasts came into view. I just couldn't resist having a few light licks and sucks of those small but irresistible tits of hers. "So good, babygirl," I breathed out. "You're so soft, fresh, and clean. This dirty old guy is completely hooked on your teenage body, I'm afraid." Elise just cooed in response.

I had another treat in store for my young charge, one I hoped she would like. "Ever had a massage before?", I asked.

"No, Daddy."

"Well, go ahead and flip over, and then put your face in that hole at the head of the table. Arms by your sides. Daddy's going to take good care of you, get you nice and relaxed."

As she was flipping, Elise responded, "I'm pretty relaxed now, Daddy."

"You haven't felt anything yet, babygirl. We're going to work out the tightness in all those lovely muscles you have. And I wouldn't be surprised if there might also be some naughty stuff, too, along the way."

"Sounds nice, Daddy. Have your way with your babygirl." She settled in on her tummy. I prepared my oil and started.

Before too long, I was getting into the muscles in her legs, and, between oohs and ahhs, she was asking, "Where did you learn this, Daddy?"

As I continued with my work, I answered, "As my wife Beth got older, she'd cramp up sometimes during a particularly intense session. So, in addition to educating myself about the benefits of proper hydration, I taught myself how to massage the tightness and the pain out of her. She never left our play with any muscular issues after that. And some nights, she'd get so relaxed that she'd just fall asleep in that bed while I was working on her," pointing to the bed in the corner of the room, "and I'd just get in beside her, and that's where we would sleep the night away." As I was talking, I fondly remembered those days. I could never have them back, but my play with the very special young lady lying so relaxed in front of me was the next best thing.

Elise murmured, "That sounds so sweet, Sandy. Beth was a lucky woman, I'd say."

"I was an even luckier man, babygirl, believe me. And with you, my good luck is holding out, even to this day, just fine."

As I released her after hitting deep into another muscle, Elise said dreamily, "If you say so, Daddy. But right now, I feel like the lucky one."

Smiling, I continued with my work on her back body. We were wordless for a time. Finally, I came to the final part, the area of her ass. I worked her glutes hard, being rewarded with all kinds of satisfied sounds.

Then it was time for a little fun. I ran my oily fingers up and down the length between her ass cheeks, as deep as I could, and she moaned in response to every stroke back and forth. I could tell that she was getting a bit aroused, and I decided to try something.

"Can I move your adorable little butt plug back and forth, babygirl?", I asked.

Yes, Daddy, I liked the feeling when I did that."

So I pulled the plug almost all the way out, which produced an audible release of air. Then I dripped a little massage oil both onto her plug and into her hole, then started moving the plug steadily in and out. As the wide portion of the plug started passing through her sphincter repeatedly, contacting all the nerve endings there, she started reacting. "Oooh, that's nice Daddy. Oh yes. That makes me want more."

I continued until she was begging for more. "Could you please pay attention to my little pussy, Daddy? Please."

"I'd be glad to. Just turn over, dear." She did so. I resumed the motion of the plug in and out of her anus, and then again brought my mouth to the center of her sex.

"Oh yeah, Daddy. Do me with your dirty mouth. Make me cum again. Please." I think my little babygirl was getting somewhat greedy. And I was going to feed her greed, just as she wanted.

I licked inside and all around her cuntal opening, as deep as I could, while continuing to move the butt plug in and out of her backside. Then I went up to her clit, again lavishing attention on it with my tongue. I matched the pace of my licking across her bud with the motion of the plug. I heard and felt her climbing to her peak slowly, and I just continued the same moderate pace.

"Oh oh oh... so good... Daddy... don't stop... just like that... oh yes... gonna happen again... oh God, yes... fuck... almost there... please... don't stop... yes... YES OMIGOD YES!"

And Elise's dam burst. And it just went on and on, as I continued with the same motions on her clit and in her asshole. I could feel her rear hole tighten up against the motion of the plug, and this tightening just increased its friction against her sphincter, continuing to add to her sensations. One after another, the waves of utter delight rolled over her, as I continued the same rhythm.

Finally, after what must have been seven or eight orgasms, Elise waved her hands at me, signaling that she'd had enough. I brought my tongue off her clitoris and pushed her plug back into her ass, finally just running my tongue slowly up and down her sodden slot, savoring her slick youthful feminine spend.

My girl had been breathing hard, almost hyperventilating, at the end of her pleasure, and her breaths now started to normalize. I felt the last of her tremors as she relaxed herself. It was time for me to resume the massage, this time on her front body.

Raising her head up slightly to make eye contact while I fetched my oil, Elise said, "God, Sandy, that was unbelievable. I thought it was never going to end. I think that if I hadn't gotten you to stop, the pleasure would have just consumed me."

"Gives you an idea of how a little ass play can add something and make things more special, doesn't it?" She just nodded her head and laid it back down as she settled back into my ministrations on her front leg muscles.

For the next little while, I repeated on her front what I had in back, covering every square inch of skin and every muscle I could detect. And there were a lot of them. This young lady had a wonderfully athletic body, honed over several years of intensive training and a lifetime of physical activity, and it was an extremely interesting experience for me to work on it. Besides which, it was sexy as hell. Every time I ran my slick hands over that smooth skin or turned my eyes to see some erotic part of her, I felt myself harden, yet again, in my pants. Up and down, up and down my cock went, drooling along the way, as I pressed on. It was a delicious torment to me, and I couldn't wait to sheathe my erection inside her and reach my ultimate satisfaction within her hot depths.

Before long, I had Elise squirming and moaning again. I was applying just enough pressure to her stomach to avoid being ticklish, in the process circling around and caressing inside her navel. She was quickly learning that, with the right touch, almost any part of her body could be turned into an erogenous zone.

Then I moved to her chest, covering every inch, especially her breasts and the sexy rigid nipples sitting on top of them. I pressed, circled, fondled, caressed, using every type of touch I knew. Her squirming increased, and by now I knew what that meant: she would soon be demanding that I give attention to the only part of her body unmassaged up to now, her sexual center.

Before I went down there to finish her massage in the most erotic way, and still massaging her nipples and the surrounding breast tissue, I moved my head up toward hers. I whispered to her, "Have you seen massage porn videos, babygirl?" She smiled, nodding her head. "Do you remember what often happens at the end of them?" She nodded again, this time with a bigger smile. "Would you like to re-enact one of those videos right here, on this table, this afternoon? Where the nasty masseur, after turning his client on with a nice erotic massage, seduces her into letting him fuck her?" With her biggest, most seductive smile, she again nodded, this time slowly and emphatically.

Leaving my hands where they were, still moving all over her amazing young tits, I placed my lips over hers, and we shared a nice deep kiss. Elise was moaning into my mouth, her tongue wrestling with mine in an unhurried manner. As I retreated off her lips, she took a deep breath, then said, "Daddy, every time I think I've experienced everything I possibly could with you, you surprise me with something new. I'm starting to wonder if you're ever going to run out of surprises for me."

"You'll have to wait and see, I suppose," I responded, winking at her as my hands started to move south, off her well-oiled breasts, down over her flat tummy, toward the spot we both knew I was going to pleasure next.

Before I settled there, though, I moved to the foot of the table, asking her to scoot her torso down towards me, with her legs separated and bent as much as possible and her feet lying flat on the very edge of the table. I assisted her in doing so. In this position, her entire intimate area was opened up to my hungry eyes and hands. Her young, hairless, still girlish-looking petals were breathtaking, and I again lurched in my pants as I began on this last spot on her yet to be massaged.

I started by kneading into the skin over Elise's pubic bone, which elicited a few sighs of contentment. Moving to her inner thighs, I gave them a thorough treatment, working my oiled fingers as usual into the muscle I found there. Looking up, I saw her lying back with eyes closed, a peaceful look written all over her face. I then gave the same treatment to the creases between her thighs and pubis. It was hard to resist getting my mouth into the act as well, but I knew I could accomplish what I wanted with fingers alone.

It was time to massage her labia. Taking them between my fingers, I let them slide along her vaginal lips, from top to bottom. She was moaning, the sounds getting more pronounced as I continued.

Then I moved each of my thumbs into the valley between her labia, again moving them up and down over her entire sex with the help of the slippery, aromatic oil. From my perspective between her legs, I could watch her chest begin to rise and fall more rapidly, as she began to be aroused by what I was doing. As I had done previously with my tongue, now with my fingers I brushed her sensitive clit on each movement across it. I could hear each of her outbreaths start to turn into little pants, as she continued to become more turned on by my activity.

Finally, she could hold off no longer. In a voice full of want, she begged, "Daddy, please. Give me more. Give me what I need." After all she had already been put through during this young afternoon, Elise still displayed a seemingly unlimited desire for sexual satisfaction at my hands. I briefly marveled as to what I had helped unleash, and I knew that any potential mate of hers would eventually bear witness as to how devoted but demanding a lover she would be.

Acceding to her heated wishes, I moved one thumb so that it was working full-time on and around her clit, while I penetrated her opening with two fingers from the other hand. Again, as I had with my tongue and the plug, I moved my thumb and fingers, slowly, in unison, letting her climb gradually.

After a minute or two of this, she breathed out, "Oh God... not again... oh fuck... so good... Daddy, feels so good... God yes... shit... please... DADDY... CUMMING AGAIN!"

She orgasmed then, her pussy contracting around my invading fingers. After the second such contraction, I withdrew my fingers so I could use that hand to quickly lower my pants and shorts, then, with one continuous motion I pulled her to the very end of the table and embedded my rigid cock all the way inside her. She half-gasped, half-screamed as I bottomed out, then, finally removing my thumb from her clit, grabbed her by the legs and began pumping in and out, giving myself to her as hard and as fast as I could.

In response, she cried out in ecstasy, "YES DADDY... FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARD... OH SHIT... SO DEEP... DO ME DADDY... FUCK MY PUSSY... OH GODDDD..."

Then my babygirl started cumming again. I could feel her tighten around me, in wave after wave, wailing as she came over and over again. She was like some kind of perpetual sex machine, unable to stop herself. After a few times being massaged like I was by her velvety tunnel, I knew I was a goner, that I could not possibly hold out any longer. As Elise orgasmed, powerfully, for the last time, I drove myself into her depths one final time, feeling the intensity of my orgasm overtaking me, then spraying my seed deep into the back of her vaginal tunnel.

I then slowed down as we both started to come down from our respective peaks. Finally, stopping my motion, I rubbed my hands lightly up and down her thighs, witnessing one of the most unbelievable expressions of bliss I had ever seen on anyone. Her eyes closed, mouth still open in an "O", still catching her breath, no one ever could have appeared so beautiful in her contentment as Elise did just then.

I could also tell that the girl was worn out. And honestly, so was I. So, after a brief time like that, I disengaged with a little "plop," then moved to her side. Leaning in close, I softly said, "Looks like you could use a little nap." "Mmmmm," was all I got in response.

So, placing my arms under her shoulders and knees, I picked my girl up and carried her to the bed in the corner of the room, gently depositing her naked form into it and warmly covering her up. Then, after going to get water and other items I might need later, I came back to her, stripped, and got into bed with her. She was already asleep, and, spooning her warm limp body, I soon joined her in dreamland for a bit.