Elise Continued

Story Info
Elise finally gets what she wants.
2.4k words
3.86
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot has happened since my eye opening experience with Alex. I broke up with my lame boyfriend. He was not happy about it; he cried, tried to hit me, and eventually got on his knees and begged me not to break up with him. I told him no and walked away, glad to be free of that burden. I also quit my crappy job. That was super satisfying because the whole place went under in less than a year and I was happy to watch it crash and burn. As for Alex, we dated for a while and had great sex. But eventually we wanted different things out of life and went our separate ways. He is married now with a kid on the way. I am happy for him. We still game together every now and remain good friends.

As for me, I have been single for a little over a year and half. I was very career focused and now that i'm in a financially secure place with a job that I enjoy, I have time to look around and take inventory of my life. Yes, I am happy how far I have come but now that I am older I really want a family. But families take time and finding the right person, plus I pretty much gave up on that once Alex and I split. Yeah, I dated here and there but nothing ever felt right.

I come home and as soon as I slipped into my favorite t-shirt I was on my console. Lately all I want to do is go to work, game, and go to bed. Anything to keep my mind busy from these family thoughts that are running through my head. As usual, ChieftainInfinity, or Chief as I affectionately refer to him, invites me to a party chat about two minutes into me being online. I have been friends with Chief for a while and he is an awesome dude. He puts up with me bitching about my job, listens to me when I cry about me not having someone in my life, and makes me laugh every other moment in between. The way he makes me feel has me wishing I could meet him in real life. Unfortunately, we live hundreds of miles apart so anything I think of at night under my covers is a bit difficult to achieve with work schedules and life in general.

"Hey Elise, how was work?"

"Same old, same old Chief. My boss was a nightmare today, as usual. I think she forgot to take her meds", I say as I pop the top on my coke and take a sip.

"Man, sounds like she just needs to get laid", Chief says. I choke a little bit on my coke as Chief laugh, a sort of deep chuckle that always makes me blush.

"Chief, you're terrible", I say, laughing a little bit with him. "But still, you're probably not wrong. Problem is, she'd probably eat a man before she lets one eat her like she needs".

Chief laughed again and I relished the sound. It just does something to me and I start rubbing my boobs because my nipples are hard to the point of hurting. Damn, he's got me horny again. I need to get him off this subject before I need to get off chat to take care of myself.

"How was your day Chief? They still running you ragged with that six days a week bullshit?"

"You know it. But I enjoy the money so I can't complain too much."

"You better slow down or else. I don't want you to get sick or get burned out."

"I know honey. You don't have to worry about me. I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself", Chief says as I suck in a little bit of breath. I absolutely love it when he calls me honey. I like pet names in general but honey is definitely at the top of the list.

"So, what are your plans for the night? Are you going to level up on the scoreboard or are we hunting some troopers in the forest?"

"Actually, I think I am going to turn in early. I can't really concentrate tonight. I think i'm just tired."

"Oh, okay. Whatever you want to do honey. I'll hit you up on your phone in a little while in case you're still awake".

I get off the chat and head straight to my bed. I have got to take this edge off. I remove my clothes and lay down. Slowly I squeeze my boobs and pinch my nipples, running my hands all over them as I imagine Chief doing it to me. Slowly, I run my hands down my stomach and I rub my legs, teasing myself. As I am about to dip inside my phone rings. Cussing, I reach around for my phone that is on the nightstand and see that it is Chief calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Elise, i'm just calling to see if you're ok. You just got off so fast that I thought something might be up."

"No, i'm good. Like I said, I am just tired is all. Literally laying in my bed right now."

"Oh are you?" Chief replies in a lower voice which gives me goosebumps. "I don't suppose I am interrupting anything, am I?"

"Of course not, what would you be interrupting?" I stammer, mentally kicking myself for stuttering. Great, now he'll know I was about to touch myself thinking about him.

"Ok, well i'll let you get back to sleeping", Chief laughs. "But just in case, let it be known that if you're doing what I think you probably are too embarrassed to admit you are doing, that I do the same thing thinking of you. Be a good girl honey and I will talk to you later".

With that Chief hangs up and my mouth hangs open in disbelief. Did this man just say the touches himself thinking of me? Oh. My. Goodness. I am not letting this opportunity go to waste. Instead of processing what he just said, I lay back down and immediately start playing with myself. I stroke my clit in the fast circles that I like, my legs jerking and my toes curling as I get close. I feel my orgasm building up as I think of Chief again and what he said. I immediately cum, my back curled and his names on my lips and I moan it over and over again as I ride out the orgasm.

The next day I am at work when my phone chimes with a text from Chief.

"WYD?"

"What do you think i'm doing?"

"No telling after what I heard last night". My mouth drops.

"What do you mean?"

"Honey, you must have buttdialed me because I heard you moaning my name on the phone. Definitely made me hot too."

"WHAT!?!?!" I am in disbelief. I think back to last night and remember I never put my phone back on the nightstand.

"I take it as a compliment. But anyways, the reason I am texting you is because I need to know where you keep your spare key."

"Wait, what? You're at my house?"

"Hell yes, after last night I was not going to waste what I felt on just myself and my hand. I'll be here waiting."

This is not real. It can't be. But boy is it. I arrive home to see a strange car parked in my driveway and music coming from inside. As I unlock the door I realize that the song Pony is playing and my mystery guest is nowhere to be seen. Nothing else to do now but find him.

"Chief", I call out, walking slowly down the hallway to my room.

"I'm in here honey", I hear him say. I stop at the bedroom door and take a deep breath. I still cannot believe this is real. I feel nervous and I think Chief knows this because the next thing I know he is opening the door. Here we are face to face and my heart starts beating. Chief is absolutely sexy. He is six foot tall, chocolate brown skin, beautiful brown eyes, and a smile that makes me blush. He is dressed in blue jeans and a blue button up shirt.

He reaches out and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and inhale deeply. He smells so good: a mixture of sweet and spice. I bury my face into him and eventually we break apart. There are no words. We just look at one another, neither one of us knowing what to say. This time I am the brave one and getting on my tip toes, I give him a gentle kiss on his lips. Well, that must have done it because next thing I know he is kissing me back hard, his lips crushing mine. Soon his lips begin moving, kissing my neck. I moan in his ear as he continues, kissing one side then the other, giving me gentle bites here and there. Soon I feel his hands rubbing my breasts, making maddening circles where he knows my nipples are.

He steps back and quickly yanks my dress off, leaving me in my bra and panties. He goes back to work on my neck, giving me kisses, bites, and licks, moving further and further down until he unhooks my bra. Sliding it off his mouth is quick to latch onto a nipple, sucking and nibbling on it while he massages the other. He kisses me again before switching sides and giving my other nipple the same attention. I am breathing hard as I enjoy his touch. Soon I am moaning again and push him back. He looks at me questioningly but I waste no time getting on my knees and unzipping his pants.

His dick springs out and I begin to give it small, short licks. Chief is moaning and bucking his hips a little but I am not having it. I go slow, licking my way to the tip. I swirl my tongue on his head and I feel Chief shake a little. A good sign to me. Slowly, I take him in my mouth inch by inch until his full length is in my throat. Then I go to town: licking, slurping, and deep throating him as I hear him moan. He grabs my head and fucks my mouth. I try to keep up the best I can but soon I am choking and coughing. Chief sees this and takes himself out of my mouth.

Next thing I know I am being pulled up off my knees and thrown onto the bed. Soon I feel his warm hand between my thighs, parting them so he can feast. Chief licks my lips, making me shudder and then dives deep inside, his tongue swirling around on my clit. I am not even sure what kind of noises I am making but he seems to enjoy it because he goes faster. Soon I feel his finger making its way inside me, pumping into my pussy like no tomorrow. Between his tongue and his finger I cannot take anymore and I cum, clamping his head between my thighs. I scream his name again and again and he does not stop until I release my grip on him.

Thinking we are done, I start to get up but I am pushed back onto the bed. Chief looks at me and grins. Oh boy, am I in trouble. I start to speak but he puts a finger to my lips. Teasingly I lick it. Chief chuckles that laugh I love so much and turns me onto my stomach. I get on my hands and knees and wait for what is coming. I feel him behind me, feeling on my ass and running his fingers along my legs and between my thighs. Soon, however, Chief gets tired of teasing me and I feel his dick press against my pussy. I wiggle a little bit but his hands go on my hips and hold me in place as he slides into me, filling me up completely until I feel his balls slapping my ass.

Then, he takes himself almost all the way out and plunges into me again, causing me to gasp. He does this a few more times then he starts to speed up. He pounds into me again and again, his dick going deeper each time. I moan and cuss, enjoying the feeling of him beating me up. After so long, it feels so good to have someone inside of me again. I start moving with him and together we collide, his dick balls deep in my pussy, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. Soon, I am moaning non-stop. Chief must know I am close to cumming because suddenly he pulls out of me. He flips me over onto my back and slides back inside of me while his eyes are locked onto mine.

"Honey, do you know how long I have listened to you say you want a family but never have time to make it happen? Well, it is going to happen right now. I am going to fuck the shit out of you and when you cum, I am going to cum and put a baby in you."

He continues to pump in and out of me, going fast then slow, bringing me closer and closer. I start moaning and call out his name softly.

"Yes baby, say my name. I want my name on your lips while I cum inside you."

I can't hold back after that and I cum on his dick, my pussy contracting around him. Right after he explodes too. I feel the warm flood inside me and I hold him tight as we both orgasm. Afterwards, he pulls out and holds me against him. In his arms I feel safe and cozy. We lay like that for a while before I look at him and smile.

"Did you really come all the way down here just to fuck me?"

"No, I came here because even though I like the money I make, I realized that coming home to a kid or two, my games, and a hot pussy was a lot more appealing."

"Do you really think you put a baby in me?"

"I hope so. But just to be on the safe side, I think we should do what we just did a few more times."

I turn over and see that his dick getting hard again. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that this is how I would get the family I wanted. But as Chief starts kissing me again, getting on top of me and pinning my hands above my head, I can't think of a better way to start the rest of my life.