Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing catch in the nude had an Elise feel to it, but I don't recall my girlfriend ever jerking off two other guys and then me in the backyard, but I guess that was Emily's spin on it.

"Yeah, I'm not sure Elise did that," I said. "In fact, the first time we used the beach Elise agreed that she wouldn't touch the guys."

Emily shrugged, "Maybe I got my stories mixed up. Matt and Shawn had no shortage of them. In any case, I'm sure there were other times they shared the beach together when you weren't there."

I thought it was more than likely that Matt and Shawn exaggerated their stories, adding more and more with each retelling. I remember one story they used to tell about a rival College's cheerleader which was different every time I heard it. So who knows what Emily heard by the time she got the story.

"It's so hot being the center of attention like that," Emily said. "I was soooo horny. They both wanted to fuck me and I almost gave in. Now I see why Elise and you like this playing around stuff so much. You seemed almost as wound up as me, you two must fuck like crazy afterwards."

That was really the only good point about Elise teasing and why I put up with it, sex later on was always ridiculously good.

"Did you like watching me?" she asked.

I admitted that it was weird watching a friend, but also really hot.

Emily smiled and squeezed my hand again.

"It really pushed me over the edge knowing you were there," she said. "Can you watch me again sometime?"

I didn't know what to say. "Yeah, I'd like that." I heard myself reply.

Emily turned and gave me a big hug.

I couldn't believe I just said I'd watch her have sex. I guess I'd cross that bridge when I get to it.

My phone interrupted the moment with a text from Elise.

ELISE: How's the hike going ;)

ME: It's been really fun

ELISE: Great! I told Emily to take good care of you. When are you back?

ME: 45 minutes? 1 hour?

ELISE: Okay. See you back at the room. I'm doing another fashion show for some of the inside sales guys. They deal with a lot of customer calls so they want a good look.

ME: Are you going to wear that see-through lingerie?

ELISE: I was going to. Is that okay? It's not as see-through as you think.

ME: If it's possible to go without I'd like that better.

ELISE: Are you sure? We're in a private suite so that might be okay.

ME: See what they say.

ELISE: Okay. I'll let you know.

ME: And try not to change in front of the guys.

ELISE: Okay. Tell Emily I said hi.

"Elise says hi," I mumbled.

"Something wrong?" Emily asked.

"Nah, just another fashion show," I replied.

"Well don't stress about it. I'm sure it will be fine. Elise is a natural."

Elise texted back a moment later.

ELISE: The guys are totally up for me going without!

ME: Awesome. Have fun. Tell me all about it later.

ELISE: You bet ;) Bye hon. Thanks for the idea. It's going to be really fun!

"Crisis averted," I smiled at Emily.

"Good," she said. "Now we can relax and enjoy our walk back."

--

I was back at the room relaxing on my bed and watching some TV when Elise bounded in and dove on the bed.

"Hi baby," she grinned.

"How'd your second show go?" I asked.

"I was hoping you'd ask," she teased. "It was a lot of fun, I wish you were there to watch."

"What did you end up showing them?"

"Well... everything. I did it just like you asked," she said biting her lower lip. "I got undressed in the bathroom like you wanted then popped out when I was ready."

"So they weren't too disappointed in not wearing the lingerie?"

"Well I think they would have liked to have seen it on me, but they were more than okay with me not. I told them it was your idea."

I was pretty relieved that it went so well.

"It was really fun," Elise said as her eyes sparkled. "They even put on some music so I hopped up on a coffee table and danced around for them. We didn't have a lot of time so we had to cut it short but the guys loved it."

"Did they get to see everything they wanted?"

Elise blushed a little. "Yeah, I pretty much spread it all out for them to see."

"That's what teamwork is all about," I said.

"I let them take pictures too. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied. "Makes it easier for them to remember. You're not always going to be there to model for them."

"Great minds think alike," Elise smiled. "I even let them pick the poses they'd like. It's funny how creative you guys can get. Good thing I'm flexible."

Elise gave me a big kiss. I slipped my hands up her legs and under her skirt but she playfully slapped me away.

"You'll have to wait," she smiled. "My pussy wants you too but I don't want to be all sticky at lunch."

I guess I could wait. It's only been a couple hours since Emily took care of me so I wasn't super horny.

"How about you tell me about your hike?" she suggested.

I leaned back into my pillow.

"I can't believe how fit Emily's become," I said. "She ran those hills like a pro."

Elise beamed. "I'm so proud of her. Our workout plan is really paying off. Ryan's been riding her ass hard for weeks."

"So I heard..."

"Anything else happen?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

I had the feeling Emily told her what went on so I spilled the beans about the guys in the river and how she gave them handjobs. I even admitted to Emily giving me one.

"I was hoping she'd take care of you," Elise grinned. "I'm glad you let her."

"Really?"

"Of course. I left this morning before I could give you your good morning penis kiss. I was hoping she would help you out. It's no fun starting the day frustrated," she said.

Damn.

"Emily also told me you liked watching her with the guys," Elise teased.

I admitted that it was actually pretty hot.

"Emily really likes being watched," Elise told me. "When we lived together sometimes she wanted me to watch her too."

I'm learning all kinds of things today.

"I'm really glad the two of you had fun but before we go to lunch I want to talk to you about Brad. Emily said you were worried about him and me," Elise said turning serious. "I just want to reassure you that nothing's going on between us. You're the guy I want to be with."

"Maybe I was a little jealous," I admitted. "Emily helped put my mind at ease."

Elise's face softened. "Good. I never realized that all the little things this weekend when put together looked as bad as they did."

"No sex, right?"

"No sex," Elise insisted. "At worst there's been some accidental touching. But no sex."

"Umm, what kind of touching?"

"Well, when I sat on his lap in the hot tub our private parts rubbed against each other for a little bit. But neither of us did that on purpose and we didn't let them touch for very long," she promised. "It happened a few times as we moved around but I was really careful to make sure it didn't last long enough to become actual sex. It was kinda embarrassing. I hope you're not mad."

I frowned. It's hard to be mad about some light accidental touching when Emily just gave me a handjob.

"Yeah," I admitted. "It's fine. Accidents happen, and I know I gave you permission to tease the guys anyway."

"Thank you baby," Elise smiled. "He apologized too, I think he felt really bad that it happened."

"Anything else you want to tell me?"

"I can't really think of anything right now, the whole weekend's been a blur so far," Elise said. "But if I remember anything else I'll tell you. I think you know most of it anyway."

--

We headed down to the patio for a BBQ lunch hosted by the company. Elise and I were a little late getting there so there was already a pretty good crowd.

The whole area was decorated with company logos and colors but it was the posters that grabbed my attention.

Almost all of them featured Elise in some sort of skimpy outfit, bikini, workout wear or lingerie and posing with different employees.

"Is everyone a model now?" I asked Elise.

She laughed. "No. I'm the only one that's going to be in the catalog. The posters were an idea to get everyone interested and involved in the new product launch. It was really fun taking pictures with the different teams, I think we got everyone in the company in at least one."

Elise hung off my arm and proudly introduced me to everyone we bumped into. Her co-workers seemed really friendly and had nothing but praise for my girlfriend. I was really glad to see how much she was liked and admired by everyone.

As we walked around the patio, it stuck me that she appeared to be topless in a few of the photos. You couldn't see her nipples, but she was topless nonetheless.

"Hey Elise, you seem to be missing your top in some of these," I mentioned to her.

My girlfriend shrugged it off. "Kinda, but not really," she replied. "For most of them I was wearing skin colored pasties. It's a modeling trick. Technically I'm topless but I'm still covered."

"Oh, okay. That makes sense," I said feeling better. "But only for most of them?"

"The pasties they had irritated my nipples so they are a little uncomfortable after a while. I don't like to keep them on too long," she explained.

"So you just wore them for photos taken with other guys?"

"Yeah I guess. I don't really remember which ones exactly. There were a lot of photoshoots over a bunch of days."

There was a picture of Elise facing away from the camera, her hands on her hips and looking back over her shoulder. There were probably a half dozen guys in the background dressed in swimsuits and looking at her wearing just her tiny bikini bottoms.

"That shoot was so fun!" Elise squealed. "I'm glad they printed it! The guys were making jokes about my boobies the whole time, we were laughing so much they had to keep taking the photos over and over again."

"I guess this is the type you'd probably wear pasties for," I said.

"Hmm. That was taken in the morning. So maybe. But those guys all saw my boobies while I was changing anyway, so I might not have bothered putting them on "

"Great..." I sighed. Is there anyone she works with who hasn't see her naked?

One of the guys standing near the poster piped up. "The best part that day was Elise wearing only that around the office for the rest of the day. No one could get any work done."

I shot Elise a concerned look.

She giggled, "He's exaggerating."

I decided I didn't really want to know and convinced myself that it wasn't likely a company would let a half naked woman walk around the office all day.

"It wasn't the whole day. But since you're worried. I can show you some of the pictures that didn't make the cut," Elise smiled. "I was going to sort them out and give you the best ones as a surprise but that can wait."

Elise took me aside and pulled out her cell phone.

"Let's see," Elise said as she flipped through her galleries. "Where was that shoot... Ah. Here we go."

My girlfriend handed me her phone.

"The photographer and his assistant are always taking shots, even when I'm not posing for them. You never know when you'll get an awesome 'Behind the Scenes' shot," Elise told me. "Obviously most of them we can't put in a catalog, but some of these posters came unplanned shots."

The first few shots weren't very scandalous. Elise wearing a bathrobe and the guys hanging around in their work clothes while the set was put together. However, soon enough she was naked in front of the guys choosing which bikini bottoms she should wear for the shoot.

I was surprised that the guys got naked in front of Elise too. One shot in particular had two guys already wearing their bathing suits and the other two naked and sporting erections.

"Did you guys change in front of each other? Isn't there a bathroom or something you could use?" I asked.

Elise shrugged. "That really wouldn't be convenient. There's a lot of shoots to do in a day and it just slows everything down. Besides, I texted you and you said it was okay."

Knowing Elise she probably texted me and knowing me I'm sure I told her it was okay.

"The guys were really funny about it," Elise explained. "They were fine with me changing in front of them but when they got undressed they were shy and tried to hide themselves with their hands."

"Not all guys like to show off," I replied.

"Well I insisted that they let me have a good look at their penises," Elise said. "What's fair is fair. If they're going to look, I'm going to look too."

"Oh good," I sighed.

"The guy on the left has one like yours, almost the same size, shape and hardness. I bet his girlfriend is really happy with him," Elise giggled.

Hardness?

"Of course none got as hard as you do," Elise smiled. "You win every time."

Elise took back her phone and flipped to another gallery. "So you can see nothing odd went on. Mostly just a normal photoshoot after that."

Mostly? I wondered what an abnormal shoot was like.

"I also have another surprise for you," Elise teased and handed me back her phone.

I took back her phone and looked at the first photo. Elise was sitting in a large leather chair and pretending to work at a fancy mahogany desk. From the lighting and quality you could tell that it was taken by a professional and was something you would expect to see in a magazine.

"I have better quality ones once we get home," she explained. "But here's part of my first private set I made just for you. I just got the samples from the photographer this morning. I call it the Sexy Intern."

"Looks like you've moved up to the corner office," I smiled.

Elise laughed, "I'm not quite there yet. Mr. Wight let me use his for the photoshoot."

She was wearing a dark blazer, one that she sometimes wore to see clients, but her skirt was really short. It looked like something she would normally wear to the clubs.

"Whoa," I said after swiping to see the next photo.

Elise was leaning back in the chair now, facing the camera with her legs crossed. In this photo you could see she wasn't wearing anything under the jacket. Her breasts were still covered, but just barely as it hung open.

"Do you like it?" Elise asked.

"You look amazing," I told her.

Elise smiled and kissed me. "Keep going, there's lots more," she encouraged.

I flipped through the next few. Elise was posing on and around the desk. You could catch a glimpse of her nipples but she was still mostly covered.

"Now it really starts getting good," my girlfriend teased.

The jacket slipped off her shoulders and she was now fully topless in the photos. She looked so good it could have been ripped right from Playboy. It was like having my own personal centerfold. I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

Elise beamed when she saw my smile, "I knew you'd like them!"

I have to admit, I really did like them.

Over the next couple pictures my girlfriend lost her skirt and was soon dressed in only a pair of high heels.

There was no arguing that the photos looked fantastic, but I was concerned about them being taken at the office.

"Were these taken after hours?" I asked.

"No," Elise said. "Just on a normal Tuesday I think."

"Really?" I said. "Well I hope you had some privacy."

"Don't worry," Elise reassured me. "It was all really professional. Just me, the photographer, his assistant, Mr. Wight-"

"Mr. Wight?" Now I had one more reason not to like him.

"Well it's his office," Elise explained. "I can't exactly kick him out. He was nice enough to let me use it."

"Fine," I sighed. It's not like he hasn't seen her naked anyway.

"Besides, he was busy meeting with the Sales Team Leaders so I doubt he even noticed," she added.

Ugh. "The Team Leaders were there too?"

"Yeah, Brad, Duncan, Paul... I think that was it. I wasn't really paying attention. They have their weekly sales meetings on Tuesdays."

"And they couldn't hold them anywhere else?" I said exasperated.

Elise shrugged. "Maybe the other meeting rooms were booked. Besides, it's a pretty big office. Lots of room for everyone."

I went through the next photos. Elise was still fully nude and posing on the desk, the chair and even the floor. I disliked that her co-workers may have been in the room, but damn these pictures were hot.

"Are you ready for the big finale?" she asked.

I flipped to the next picture.

Elise was sitting in the leather chair, her legs spread and hanging over the arm rests. In her right hand she was holding a pink dildo and teasing her pussy with it.

"You brought a dildo to work!?" I said shocked.

Elise looked surprised at my outburst. "I always have Kevin Jr. with me. Sometimes I miss you."

My girlfriend owned quite a few sex toys and Kevin Jr. was the name of one of her favorites. It was just a plain pink dildo but Elise claimed it was the exact same thickness and shape of my cock. I knew she was fond of it but never realized she kept it in her purse.

"So, do you like them?" she asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "I like them."

"Good," she said and gave me a kiss. "There's one more."

"Oh shit!" I blurted.

Elise giggled. "I thought you'd say that."

In the photo she was lying back on the desk cupping her breasts with her hands, and the dildo fully inserted in her pussy.

"This one was my idea," she smiled. "I wanted to be extra naughty for you."

"Mission accomplished," I stammered.

Elise beamed. "It was a real pain to get right. I needed to keep the pose but Kevin Jr. kept slipping out. So the guys helped out by taking turns pushing it back in until we got it just right. Sometimes it's really hard to be a model."

I didn't have a chance to respond to that before Shawn came up behind us.

"There you guys are!" he said. "Hurry up and grab some food. We saved you spots at our table."

Elise and I grabbed some BBQ Brisket and joined our friends, Shawn, Matt, Emily, Joe, and Brad at the table.

The food was really good and I wolfed down a couple plates while we enjoyed each other's company. It was a nice change of pace and took my mind off the photos Elise showed me.

The President of the company, Mr. Wight, was making the rounds and greeting everyone while they ate and eventually made his way to our table.

I wasn't too happy about this morning when he appeared to be groping Elise behind the changing screen at the fashion show, but she assured me that it looked worse than it really was and they were just joking around.

Mr. Wight introduced me and Emily to his wife, Jennifer.

Jen was a really attractive woman that I guessed to be in her forties. Like her husband she took good care of herself and looked to be in really good shape. She was pretty much how I would picture Elise looking in 20 years or so.

"You must be Kevin," she said the moment I stood up to greet her. "I've heard so much about you. I'm so glad I got to meet you in person."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Wight," I said.

"Please call me Jen," she smiled warmly.

"She must really like you," Brad said after the Wights left. "Nobody gets to call her Jen. She's always super professional when she's around the office and insists on being called Mrs. Wight."

"What can I say," I said smiling. "I have a way with the ladies."

Elise laughed, "Looks like I'm going to have to keep my eye on the two of you. No running off with Mrs. Wight now!"

Emily and Elise talked about what they were going to wear to the dinner tonight and I bunch of other girl stuff that didn't really interest any of the guys. The other guys and I mostly ignored it and debated the baseball season and who we'd pick for our own personal all-star teams.

The afternoon, and a bunch of beers went by way too fast and before long it was time to go back to the rooms and get ready for dinner. The girls had left a long time ago to pick out what they were going to wear, do their makeup and whatever else it is girls do in the bathroom. Whereas me and the guys hung out until the last minute. I figured I only needed 15 minutes to shower, shave and get dressed anyway.