Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to the room to find Elise sitting on the sofa in her bra and panties doing her nails.

"Hey baby," she smiled when I came in. "You better hurry, we gotta go soon."

"I'm just going to hop in the shower and I'll be ready before you know it," I said.

I gave Elise a quick kiss and headed to the bathroom.

By the time I got out I saw Elise had already put on her dress and was fixing up her hair in the bedroom mirror.

She looked stunning in her backless black micro party dress. I walked up behind her, held her waist and started kissing her neck.

"Stop that," she giggled, but didn't pull away.

I slid my hands under her dress and found her panties. A quick tug and they were soon around her ankles.

"I don't think we have time for that," she said as she stepped out of her her panties and kicked them across the room.

I knelt down behind her and lifted the dress, exposing her perfect ass. Leaning in I gave a soft little kiss on her rosebud.

"Eeek!" she squeaked.

Elise spun around and I held the front of her dress up. Her beautiful shaved peach just waiting for me.

"We're going to be late," she protested feebly, sitting down on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs. "As much as I want it, please no sex. I don't want a river running down my leg during dinner."

Elise's pussy is so pretty I can't resist licking it. She groaned softly as I wrapped my lips around her clit and flicked it with my tongue.

I could feel her hands on the back of my head, holding it there. There was no way she was going to let me go until I finished. I had no intentions of stopping before then anyway.

She gurgled as I slipped one finger, then two into her dripping slit, slowly fucking her with my hand.

"Oh god, right there. Keep going," she panted.

I massaged her G-spot with my two fingers while my tongue danced and played with her little button.

She was getting close. Elise leaned back on the bed, her legs spread wide and flailing in the air as she came.

My beautiful girlfriend went limp and sank into the bed. I gave her soaking pussy one last gentle kiss.

"I always have time for that," she sighed with a huge grin on her face. "No guy comes close to you. I think you're owed a little treat of your own we get back to the room tonight."

"I like the sounds of that," I smiled.

I slipped off to the bathroom to wash up while Elise composed herself and we quickly headed off to the party.

--

Fooling around with Elise caused us to be a little late again so the gang was already at the table waiting for us.

"Now I see why you're late," Emily smiled when she saw my girlfriend.

Elise was still a little flush and shaky from her orgasm just a couple minutes earlier.

"Was it worth it?" Emily teased.

"Fuck yeah," my girlfriend sighed.

As good as Elise looked in her dress, Emily looked pretty damn hot too. Her dress was longer than Elise's but had a lower neckline which showed off some crazy cleavage.

Emily caught me looking and gave me a cute smile while subtly pressing her breasts together with her arms for me. I thought her boobs were going to pop right out of her dress.

Honestly I didn't know who to look at. I'm sure the other guys at the table had the same dilemma.

I shook the guys' hands and gave Emily a friendly kiss on the cheek telling her how great she looked before sitting down.

Elise was still making her way around the table, giving everyone a hug. I watched as she leaned over, her super short dress lifting up and revealing her pantiless ass. Damn it Elise. I hoped no one else noticed, but I'm sure some of the guys at nearby tables did.

As Elise sat down beside me I whispered in her ear, "Where are your panties?"

"Back in the room like you wanted," she replied with a confused look on her face.

"I wanted?"

"I was all ready to go and you took them off me. So I assumed you wanted me to go without tonight," she explained. "I'm not going back to the room right now to get them. They're already starting to serve dinner.'

"Okay," I said. "We'll deal with it later. Just be careful. Your dress is really short."

"I will," Elise promised with a smile. "Only we'll know. It will be our sexy little secret."

Elise discreetly pulled up the front of her dress to show me her flawless pussy one more time before quickly covering it again.

As much as I wanted her to put her panties back on, I rather liked the idea of my hot girlfriend sitting beside me with her pussy so easily accessible to me. As long as she was careful it could be a lot of fun.

I started teasing her during the meal. My hand would slowly run up her leg and Elise would discreetly spread her legs to give me better access to play with and finger her pussy. She gave a cute little giggle whenever I did it.

The others at the table didn't seem to notice, except Emily that is. She gave us a knowing smirk that told us she was on to what we were doing.

The catered meal was really good, and we stuffed ourselves with food and wine while we waited for the awards ceremony to start.

A couple times I had to caution Elise to slow down with the booze. It was still early in the evening and she was already getting tipsy after all the wine she was going through.

Finally Elise's President stepped up to the podium on a stage at the front of the room and he announced it was time for the awards.

People went up one by one as they were called. There were a bunch of awards for innovation, customer service, and recognition for big projects. All the regular corporate stuff. Brad even won an award for his top sales team.

Finally he got to Employee of the Year.

"This award goes to someone who has gone above and beyond all our expectations," the President said. "She smashed her sales quotas, brought in numerous new clients and now is also the official model for the company. I'm proud to announce Elise Chevallier as Employee of the Year."

Elise was so excited; apparently she had no idea she was getting the award. The room applauded as she made her way to the stage, getting handshakes and congratulations along the way. She stopped from time to time to bend over and hug some of her closer friends. I sank into my chair as her bare ass came into view, over and over again. There was absolutely no doubt everyone knew she was going commando now. So much for our little secret.

She finally made it to the stage and stood behind the podium with the President, Mr. Wight. He whispered something to her, she giggled and gave him a playful slap on the arm.

Elise accepted the award and thanked everyone for being the greatest teammates anyone could want.

"I'd also like to thank the love of my life, Kevin," she spoke into the microphone. "I couldn't have gone this far without his support and encouragement."

Elise returned to the table proudly holding her little glass award like it was a priceless artifact. I was so proud of her.

Now that the awards were done, Mr. Wight announced the dance would get under way.

Elise hit the dance floor the moment the first song started playing and was dragging people from their chairs to come and dance with her. The rest of our table and I hopped up to join her.

My girlfriend was having a great time, dancing and grinding on anyone that was close to her, male or female. It didn't matter to Elise. It didn't really matter to me either; it was her night and she should enjoy herself.

Unfortunately for Elise, dancing isn't really my thing so I sat down after a few songs to rest and watch my girl have fun. It was hard to keep track of her, she was fluttering around all over the place like a butterfly, never staying in the same spot for more than a minute.

I lost track of her for a little while so Emily and I got up to look around and see if we could find out what she was up to. Before too long we found Elise, drink in hand, near the bar. She was laughing and kidding around with a group of guys I didn't recognize. It was impossible to hear the conversation over the music so I thought I'd get closer to see how she was doing.

Just as I got close, Elise bent over and flipped up the back of her dress for the guys.

"Yeah, guilty as charged. No panties again," she laughed. "But it's not my fault this time. It was my boyfriend's idea. He really likes me showing off to other guys."

Great. Now everything thinks it's me.

"Kevin, Emily! Come here!" she squealed when she saw us.

Elise gave me a bearhug when I got to her.

"These are my friends from IT," she said introducing us. "They came up for the dinner tonight. They're really great guys and always help me out with my webcam problems."

I shook hands with the guys and leaned in to whisper to Elise.

"So much for no panties being our little secret," I said to her.

"They were just teasing me about that. Apparently they saw my little kitty when I went up to get the award," she giggled. "So it doesn't really matter now. In any case, isn't it kinda sexy knowing all these guys can fantasize but can't have me?"

That was true. There's something about having the hot girl everyone wants but can't have.

"Just remember, these are your co-workers," I cautioned.

"I know," Elise smiled. "I'll be good."

The guys said they were just about to do some shots and asked us if we were interested. Elise jumped at the offer.

"What kind are we going to do?" she asked.

"Are you up for hooter shooters?" The guys asked.

"Don't know what that is, but sure," Elise smiled.

"It's when you hold the shot glass between your boobs and we take it from there with our mouth," one of the guys explained.

Elise laughed. "Okay, but I don't want to get my dress dirty. Do you mind if I undo my top?"

My girlfriend didn't even wait for a reply. She reached behind her head and undid her neck strap causing the top half of her dress to fall to her waist.

Luckily Elise was facing away from the room, or everyone would see. As it was, the four IT guys were getting a nice closeup look of Elise's tits.

Elise squeezed her breasts together with her hands as the first guy slid a long thin test tube like shot-glass in her cleavage.

He gave a quick kiss on each nipple, causing Elise to squeak, then grabbed the tube with his mouth and downed the drink.

"Who's next?" Elise laughed.

The second guy grabbed a drink and got ready to put it between Elise's boobs.

"Here I'll help," the first guy suggested. "I'll hold your boobs for you. That way you can make sure your dress doesn't get dirty."

"Thank you!" Elise smiled.

He stepped behind Elise, reached around and squeezed her breasts.

"Your hands feel really nice," she giggled.

The second guy repeated the act of kissing her nipples before downing his drink.

I stood in shock as the four guys took turns squeezing and kissing Elise's boobs. Even Emily took a turn.

"Do I get to have one?" Elise asked, looking at Emily.

Emily hesitated for a moment but then quickly lowered her top, freeing her amazing breasts.

"I want to hold them," Elise smiled squeezing her friend's boobs together.

One of the guys placed the glass in Emily's cleavage. Elise took her time, tenderly kissing and sucking each nipple before finally grabbing and throwing back the shot. The guys absolutely loved it.

"Come on Kevin," Elise smiled holding Emily's boobs for me. "You haven't had one yet."

I didn't really like the crowd watching me so I quickly kissed both of Emily's nipples and took my shot.

"You can do better than that," Elise teased. "Emily would barely feel that. Kiss them for real this time."

Well Elise told me too...

I bent over and took each nipple in my mouth, sucking for a moment then a kiss on each.

"That's better," Emily smiled. "Much better."

The guys suggested Elise hop up on the bar and lie down for "body" shots. I could tell she was considering it but I was able to peel her away from the guys and we headed back to our table to hang out with our friends.

"I'll find you later," Elise called out to them as we left.

I barely had time to rest before a slow song came on. A familiar voice spoke out from behind us.

"Mind if I steal your boyfriend for a dance?" Mrs. Wight asked Elise.

"Of course, be my guest," Elise smiled.

Jen dragged me to the floor and we found a spot where we could dance without bumping into anyone. She looked really hot in her skin tight dark green dress, it wasn't nearly as short as Elise's but it hugged every curve. She smelled faintly of roses and I wondered what perfume she was wearing. I rather liked it. Maybe I'd get it for Elise.

"I hope you don't mind dancing with an old lady," Jen smiled.

"Old?" I smiled. "Twenty-nine's not old."

"I like you more every minute," she laughed.

Jen was really fun to dance with, we laughed and joked as we moved around the floor.

"So who's idea was it for Elise to go commando?" Jen teased.

"Sorry about that," I said hoping Elise wasn't getting into trouble. "I'll take the blame."

"No need to apologize," Jen said pulling me close and whispering in my ear. "I'm not wearing any either. I can't stand panty lines."

Despite my best efforts, Jen's comment caused my dick to stiffen. A hot woman telling you she doesn't have panties on will tend to do that and with our bodies pressed together it didn't go unnoticed.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she smiled

Thankfully Jen let me discreetly adjust myself before squeezing her body up against me again.

"You really do like her showing off to other guys, don't you," she said. "Elise has always said so, but I wasn't sure I believed her until tonight.

"It's complicated," I replied wondering when Elise would have said something like that to her.

"Well neither of you seem to be in any hurry to go get her some," Jen countered.

That's was a good point.

"Well I think it's hot," Jen smiled. "You two are a really cute couple."

I had my hands on Jen's hips as we danced, I was worried about being too forward with the President's wife.

Jen's arms were around my neck, but she lowered them until her hands were resting on mine. She intertwined our fingers and lowered my hands to her ass. It was firm just like Elise's. You could tell she spent a lot of time at the gym.

"That's better," she smiled. "We can't let my husband and Elise have all the fun."

Turning my head, I saw Mr. Wight slow dancing with Elise, his hands resting on her butt while they danced.

"Don't worry about them," Jen told me. "He likes to think he's still a playboy but doesn't have a chance in hell with Elise."

I trusted Elise, but it was nice to hear confirmation from Jen.

"You on the other hand..." Jen teased.

We danced one more song together before Jen excused herself.

"Thank you for the dance," she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Elise came over and I took her in my arms.

"Thank you for dancing with Mrs. Wight," Elise said. "It was really nice of you. A lot of people are scared of her, but I think she's really nice and she seems to like you too. I hope you didn't mind me dancing with Mr. Wight."

"It's all good," I replied. "I didn't mind, and Jen is actually really fun."

"Good," Elise smiled.

Elise held me close and pressed up against my erection.

"Was that from Mrs. Wight?" she teased. "I guess she is fun."

"Penises have minds of their own," I shrugged.

"Don't I know it," Elise laughed. "Mr. Wight was the same way. But of course smaller than you."

Elise has no idea how good that made me feel.

"Tonight is so much fun," Elise sighed and rested her head on my chest.

I glanced around the room and figured no one was really watching so I slipped one hand under her dress and cupped her bare ass.

"Mmm, that's nice," she purred. "I can't wait until later tonight."

"Me too."

"But before we have some alone time, Mr. Wight invited us back to an afterparty in his giant suite," Elise told me. "It's for the top Sales Team so Matt, Emily, Brad, Joe and us. I'm not sure about Shawn, I think he's hooking up with Susan from accounting tonight. I saw them sneak off. Don't tell anyone I told you that. But don't worry, I won't let you go to bed without having some fun."

--

The after party was a lot quieter than the big party in the ballroom, which was nice since I was starting to get a headache.

Elise and I couldn't get over how huge the suite was, it was way bigger than our apartment. It was even bigger than the house I used to share with my roommates.

"Anyone care for some shots?" Jen asked and pulled out a bottle of tequila. "I found this in one of the cupboards."

She lined up some glasses and we all toasted the company and Elise's award.

Me and the guys wandered around the suite and checked the suite. We got stalled when we found the TV and flipped on some sports news.

I felt bad about ignoring Elise on her special night so I went back to the kitchen area to check on her.

Elise, Emily and Jen were together, drunk out of their minds, sharing a bottle of wine and laughing.

"What are you guys talking about," I said and put my arm around Elise.

"Girl stuff," Jen smiled.

"Penises," Emily said with a snort causing the others to burst out laughing.

"We were comparing them and I was just telling them how perfect yours is," Elise slurred. "It's the best I've ever had."

Okay, I think it's time for me to get back to the guys.

"And she's had a LOT," Emily snorted again causing the three to laugh again like maniacs.

I knew Elise was far from a virgin when we met, but it's not something I try to think about. Thanks Emily.

"Love you baby!" Elise called out to be as I walked back to the TV room.

I was hoping the quieter atmosphere of the suite would help with my headache, but really wasn't getting any better. The drinking, the laughing, the lights. It was all a bit much for me and the migraine that had been building for the last couple hours was starting to become unbearable.

I found Elise again and told her I needed to lie down.

Jen and Elise were really concerned about me so they took me to one of the bedrooms where I could rest in the dark.

--

I was only half asleep when Elise came in the bedroom to check on me. The party had pretty much wound down, but it was still noisy enough to keep me awake. Luckily my headache was almost gone now. Resting in the dark did wonders for it.

I was relieved that she didn't turn on the lights to see how I was, I was feeling a lot better but the last thing I wanted to see was bright lights. The room quite dark, with only the faintest of light coming through the windows, but I could still make out the unmistakable shape of my girlfriend.

She paused at the end of the bed and watched me for a minute, I guess seeing if I was awake or not. I must have looked asleep since she turned to head back out again.

"Hey," I said. "Where do you think you're going?"

She paused at the door and turned to me.

"I've been thinking about you all night," I told her. "I'm feeling better now so why don't you come over here so we can finally get what we both want."

I heard her lock the door and she slowly made her way to the bed.

"Shhhh," she whispered.

It was probably a good idea to be quiet. We were still in Mr. Wight's suite and I'm sure sure how he'd feel about us having sex in one his beds.

Elise slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I felt the weight of her body on the foot of the bed as she slowly crawled up to me.

I felt her hands on my thighs slip up and make their way to my waist. Her fingers deftly undid my pants and she slipped them off with my underwear, dropping them beside the bed.

Elise promised me a blowjob and I wasn't disappointed. She caressed my cock with her soft hands and gently licked the shaft until I was fully hard.