Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

Her technique was a little different tonight, I like it when Elise mixes thing up. Less deepthroating and more hands. But still amazingly skilled like I would expect from Elise. She was driving me wild.

"Damn, you're a good cocksucker," I whispered.

I heard a muffled giggle from her mouth wrapped around my shaft.

She shifted her body around so I could reach her pussy while she worked. I put one finger in first, then two once she was wet enough and massaged her pussy just the way she likes.

Elise started rotating her hips, fucking herself with my hand, she was dripping wet now and I could tell she was loving every minute of it.

My girlfriend released my cock from her mouth with a pop and she climbed over me until her pussy was perched over my almost painfully hard rod.

Elise groaned as she slowly lowered herself. Her soaking pussy was almost impossibly tight around my cock.

She rested her hands on my chest and rocked her hips as she worked me in, letting out a quiet sigh once she was fully impaled.

I held Elise by her hips and helped her raise back up, before she slammed herself back down with a grunt. I let my girl control the pace, she knew how she wanted it, her breath was short and fast as she bounced on my cock.

"Get on your knees," I whispered. Elise quickly complied hopping off my lap. She rested her shoulders on the bed and put her ass in the air for me.

I found her wet hole with my fingers and she gasped as I plunged my cock deep inside her.

Elise buried her face in a pillow, her muffled moans were getting louder and I was worried that our friends just outside the door would hear. Nothing I could do about that, it was too late to stop now.

If it wasn't for the alcohol I'm not sure I could have lasted too long, but all the drinking gave me a boost to my stamina. I felt like a machine pounding into her. I grabbed her by the hair, wrapped it around my hand and pulled, firm but not too hard, just the way she likes it.

Elise loved it and the little boost pushed her over the edge. She did her best to muffle the sound of her huge orgasm by screaming into the pillow. I love it when she cums from me fucking her, it's a huge ego boost to know I'm capable of giving my girl so much pleasure.

I let go of her hair and slowed down the thrusting. I just wanted to savour the feeling of her pussy for a little while before it was my turn, when it feels this good you don't want to rush things.

"I'm about to cum," I whispered once I had enough.

Elise pulled off me and spun around. In one quick move she jammed my cock down her throat.

That caught me off guard, but in a good way. Elise usually likes me to cum in her pussy, but she was probably worried about leaking when she went back to the party.

I held her head as I filled her belly with cum. I can't remember the last time I came so much, it felt like I was squirting forever. Elise was a trooper and sucked for all she was worth, not wasting a single drop.

When I finally finished, she gently kissed and licked my dick until it shrunk back down to its normal size.

"That was amazing," I whispered.

I lay down, closed my eyes and sank back into my pillow.

Elise softly kissed me on the lips and I heard her get dressed before she quietly slipped out the door to go back to the party. I missed her laying beside me, but I was really glad for the visit.

It was probably another couple hours or so before Elise came back in again. I had been drifting in and out of sleep all night.

"Hey, baby. Are you awake?" she whispered and touched my shoulder.

"Yeah," I answered, opening my eyes..

"Are you feeling okay to go back to our room?"

"Yeah, sounds good," I said sitting up.

Elise turned on a small bedside lamp.

"Oh!" she sounded surprised. "You should probably put your pants back on before we go. We can't have your penis waving all over the place."

My girlfriend helped me get dressed and we headed out.

I was a little drowsy, but feeling okay as we went back to our room.

She helped me get undressed and we hopped into bed.

I'm not sure how Elise managed to do it, but she somehow coaxed my cock back to life again. That girl is magic with her lips.

"Are you up for it?" she asked.

"Always with you," I smiled.

Elise spread her legs and pulled me on top of her. Nothing crazy this time, just nice boring, vanilla missionary sex. Doggy style is still my favorite, but sometimes you can't beat looking into your girls eyes while you do it. Elise wrapped her legs around me and even had a little orgasm just as I emptied inside her pussy. Sure it wasn't intense like earlier, but it was still great. Sex with Elise always is.

I slipped out of her and rolled over. Elise cuddled up to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

--

"Hey sleepy head," Elise chirped. "Checkout is in less than an hour. We need to get going."

I've never understood how Elise avoids hangovers and can still be bubbly with no sleep.

"I brought you a muffin from downstairs since you missed breakfast," Elise said handing me a chocolate chip muffin and sitting down beside me.

"I'm sorry you got a little sick last night," Elise said. "But I hope you still had fun."

"Yeah," I told her. "It was a great night. The dinner, the dancing, and the sex with you was the best."

"Really? Me?" Elise laughed. "I mean I kinda just lay back and let you pump me so I'm really happy to hear you say that."

Was Elise insane? It was amazing. I thought back to last night when she slipped into the room to check on me. She was perfect, her hands, her lips, her pussy, the faint scent of roses...

Oh shit.

I started to panic. It's okay. It was an accident. I told myself. Elise would understand that right? And if I used her definition it wasn't even sex at all. It checked all the boxes, accidental, less than ten minutes and I didn't cum in her. For once I was actually happy about her absurd definition, even though my head was still spinning with the realization of what had really happened last night.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Jen was looking for you at breakfast. She says hi," Elise said getting up and starting to pack. "She invited the two of us over for dinner tomorrow night. I hope you don't mind but I said okay."

"Umm sure," I said and took a nervous bite of the muffin. "So what did you guys end up doing last night?"

"Mostly hung out, drank lots, danced, talked about work and joked around. Even Jen joined in. Everyone at work thinks of her as this uptight older woman who doesn't have any fun. But she was a blast to hang out with," Elise replied.

Doesn't sound like I missed much.

"Eventually Emily and Matt decided to leave, I guess to have sex, and Brad decided to go around that time too. Mrs. W-, err, I mean Jen, showed them out and went she went to check on you. She was so nice about it. My feet were killing me from all the dancing so she said I should just sit and rest while she takes over my 'girlfriend' duties. So she did that while I hung out with Mr. Wight."

I had a lump in my throat about the accident with Jen, I had no idea how much Elise knew.

"Jen came back with the biggest grin on her face and said everything was more than okay," Elise smiled. "That really me happy knowing that you were feeling better."

"It was just the three of you after that?" I asked.

"Yeah," Elise smiled. "Sort of. When she came back from checking on you I was sprawled out on the floor and Mr. Wight was rubbing my aching feet. He had started at my shoulders and by the time Jen showed up again had managed to work his hands all the way down. It was so nice, he hit every tender spot. We joked that he was filling in as my husband since Jen was taking over my girlfriend duties."

I always felt Mr. Wight was too touchy with Elise, but a massage was a nice thing to do. She often complained that her feet killed her after a full night in heels.

"Mr. Wight was getting pretty drunk by then and Jen thought she should put him to bed," Elise told me. "I offered to be the 'wife' and take care of it while she rested. It was only fair."

I guess.

"I helped him undress, got him into bed for the night, did my version of the wifely duty for him and came back to Jen," Elise smiled.

I could do without her undressing him, but overall doesn't sound like much.

"When I got back Jen asked how I liked being the wife," Elise teased. "I told her it was pretty good but I liked you better and wasn't about to trade you in."

That's always nice to hear. I didn't like the idea of Elise going into his bedroom but it didn't sound like much of anything happened.

"Jen joked that she was disappointed and was secretly hoping for a trade since she likes you better too," my girlfriend laughed. "I'm glad the two of you hit it off."

Umm. Me too?

"We opened another bottle of wine and the two of us just hung out for a while and talked about work, and life, and boys. Just normal girl stuff."

"I'm glad you had such a good time this weekend," I said.

"It was the best," Elise said as she gave me a hug. "I'm really glad you got to share it with me and have some fun for a change too."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers