Elise's Abduction

Story Info
Elise is abducted and tortured until she gives in.
1.7k words
3.81
18.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise cried out as she cummed, her nude body bound to the sybian, her breasts forced out towards me.

I licked my lips as I watch her orgasm. This was her fault, for not agreeing to become my submissive. Now I was going to force her to like it.

The sybian whirred louder as I dialed it up. The sound of the motor was muffled by her cries of pleasure.

"Please! No more!"

"If you don't want more, then just say that you're my slut. Admit that you're my property."

Her teeth gritted and she looked away from me, her eyes closing tight as another orgasm took her. She tried not to cry out. She wanted to be strong.

I was enjoying every second of this.

As I sat at the controls, watching her suffer under the stimulation, I smirked. "Look at all those juices...." I said as I leaned in closer. "It's making quite a puddle down there...."

"Nnnng...! Please... no more...!"

My eyes watched her. "Mmmm. You're so sweet. You must like being tortured. It's a good thing I have all night..."

"Please... just stop...!" Her body bucked from the overstimulation, the orgasms rolling over one another, not even allowing her a second's respite.

I smiled. "Why would I do that when you're having so much fun?"

Elise sobbed, unable to form coherent thoughts anymore.

"Now now. I can't let you off so easily."

I pushed another button. The sybian began to vibrate.

Her sobs became screams.

I smiled and turned the machine off.

Elise's body shook as she panted. She stared at me, her eyes wet with tears, her face flushed with desire.

"You see now, I have full control over your female body. If I want you to cum - " I turned on the sybian again, sending poor Elise into another climax as her pussy clenched and unclenched around the sybian.

"You cum. And if I want you to stop...." I turned the sybian off.

Elise whimpered as the pleasure stopped.

"You see? It is your body, but I control it. Do you want me to demonstrate again? Because I can."

She shook her head.

"Are you my slut?"

She hesitated.

"Answer me."

"Y-yes."

"Good girl."

Elise looked away from me, clearly hating what was happening to her.

"Now. Tell me. Why can I make you cum when I want to?"

She whimpered.

"Say it."

"B-because... you... you... own my body..."

"And why is that?"

She hesitated again.

"Why?!"

"Because I'm a s-submissive..."

"That's right. You are a submissive. And as your master, it is my right to control your body and mind."

She looked away.

"So you will accept that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

She paused, and then answered quietly. "Yes... sir."

I turned the machine off and walked up to her. "Now, do you promise to be a good girl?"

"Y-yes sir..."

"Are you my slave?"

"Y-yes.."

"Then say it. Say that you're my slave. And if you're not a good slave, then I'm going to have to punish you. And I promise you that you won't enjoy it."

She gulped and looked at me with pleading eyes. "P-please... don't...."

"Say it. Tell me you're my slave."

"I... I'm your slave."

I smiled. "That's better. Now, I think you've earned a reward."

"A r-reward?"

I nodded. "You're going to get a little pleasure, but I won't make you cum. And you're not going to like it. And that's a punishment for being such a bad girl earlier."

Elise trembled and hung her head.

I reached down and stroked her pussy. She jumped, startled by the unexpected touch. I grinned and slipped a finger inside of her.

She shuddered and whimpered, but she didn't pull away.

"Such a naughty girl. You're wet again, aren't you? Does my little slut like being used and abused?"

She whimpered and looked away.

"I know you do. You're a filthy, depraved whore. A slave to your own perversions. You want me to abuse you. Don't you?"

"P-please... no more...."

"Oh, don't worry. You're not going to cum. Not yet. But I'm going to make sure you know who your master is."

I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her.

She whimpered and bit her lip.

I grinned. "Do you like that? Does my slave like being used by her master?"

"P-please..."

I thrust my fingers in and out of her again.

"P-please... please, no more...!"

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"N-no..."

"Liar. Your pussy is soaked. You want to cum. Admit it. Admit that you're nothing more than a filthy whore who loves being used."

"P-please... no.... No more..."

"Liar." I started pumping my fingers in and out of her, harder and faster.

She groaned and whimpered.

"Tell me the truth. Tell me that you're nothing but a worthless slut who needs to be used."

"Please...."

"Tell me!"

"I-I'm... nothing but... a worthless slut.."

"Louder. Tell me that you're a worthless slut. Tell me that you want to cum. Tell me that you want me to make you cum."

"I... I'm nothing but a worthless slut.."

"Tell me you want to cum. Beg for it."

"I... please... let me... cum...!"

I smiled and leaned down. I gave her clit a little lick, and she gasped.

"Do you want to cum, my little slut?"

"Y-yes, master!"

"Beg for it."

"Please.... Please make me cum...!"

"What are you?"

"I'm your slut! Please, make me cum!"

I smiled and started licking her clit again.

"Oh god!"

I grinned and pulled away. "No. I won't let you cum. Not yet."

"W-why?"

"Because you were a naughty girl earlier."

"P-please...."

"Please what? Tell me. What do you want?"

"Let me cum... please..."

"Beg."

"Please, please, please, please...!"

I smiled. "No." I removed my fingers from her pussy as she squirmed in her bondage. "Not until you learn to behave."

She whimpered and looked at me, tears filling her eyes.

"I'm sorry... Please, master..."

I smeared her juices on my hand on her face. "I told you. Not until you learn to behave."

She sobbed quietly, ashamed.

I looked at her. "If you can't behave, then I'm going to leave. And if I leave, then you won't cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes master..."

"Good. Now. Tell me what a filthy, depraved, degenerate whore you are. Tell me how badly you want to cum."

She took a deep breath and said, "I'm a filthy, depraved, degenerate whore. I'm a worthless slut. I'm a filthy, depraved, depraved, whore."

I smiled. "That's better. And what do filthy, depraved, degenerate whores do when they're in front of their masters?"

She took a deep breath and said, "They beg for it."

"Good girl. Now. Ask nicely. Beg for it. Beg me to make you cum."

She whimpered. "P-please... make me cum...!"

"That's better."

I smiled and put my fingers back in her. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

She whimpered.

"Now cum for me, my little slut. Cum for your master."

"Oh god, please, please, please, please...!"

"Do it."

"YES! YES, YES, YES, YES! PLEASE!"

"Cum."

"OH FUCK, OH GOD, OH FUCK!"

She screamed and convulsed in her bondage, her body bucking and writhing in pleasure.

"Oh god, yes!"

I smiled. "Well, now that's done. We'll continue later. After all, we've only just begun."

She trembled, and looked at me. "M-master..."

"Yes, my little slut?"

"C-can I please come off the sybian?"

"You think you've earned the right?"

"I-I..."

"I don't think you have. You were a very bad girl earlier. You're lucky you didn't get the cane. Now, ask me nicely."

She gulped. "Please, master. May I please come off the sybian?"

"Not until you've learned your lesson."

"B-but, master...."

"Shh. You don't get to talk back to your master. Now. Let's continue."

She trembled, but said nothing.

"You were a naughty girl. You're a bad girl, and bad girls deserve to be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master.."

"And bad girls need to be taught their place. And what's your place?"

"At your feet..."

"Good girl." I reached over and started stroking her hair. "Now. Let's begin."

Elise moaned softly, closing her eyes as my hands moved over her naked flesh.

"You see, if you're a bad girl, I will punish you. But if you're a good girl, I will reward you."

She looked at me, her eyes filled with hope.

"And right now, you're a very, very, very bad girl."

"N-no...!"

"Oh yes. And bad girls need to be punished."

"But, master... I'm sorry...!"

"Sorry isn't enough. You were a naughty girl, and naughty girls get punished. Do you know why you were a bad girl?"

She trembled. "B-because I was disobedient...?"

"Partly. You didn't ask for permission to cum. You just did. That's very naughty."

She looked away. "I'm sorry...."

"That's not good enough. You're going to have to be punished."

"Please, master..."

"Hush." I grabbed her hair and forced her head back. "You don't get to tell your master what to do. Is that understood?"

She whimpered. "Y-yes master..."

"Now, what are you?"

"A bad girl...."

"That's right. And bad girls get punished."

She whimpered again.

"Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, master..."

"Then ask for your punishment."

"P-punish me, master... please."

"As you wish." I picked up a crop.

She gasped.

"Oh, this is going to hurt."

"Oh god..."

"Bad girls get spanked, Elise. And bad girls need to learn their lesson."

"M-master... please..."

"Hush. You have a lot to learn."

I held the crop up. "And the first thing you need to learn is how to be quiet. Every time you open your mouth, you're going to get ten."

She stared at the crop, her eyes wide.

"Understand?"

"Y-yes, master."

"Good." I raised the crop and brought it down across her breasts.

She gasped and arched her back.

"One."

"P-please..."

"Two."

"Ahh!"

"Three."

"Please... no...!"

"Four."

"Master!"

"Five."

"Oh god!"

"Six."

"Oh, please, master!"

"Seven."

"Please... no more...."

"Eight."

"Master, please! No more!"

"Nine."

"I'm sorry! Please, master, I'll be good! I'll do anything!"

"Ten."

"AAHH!"

"Eleven."

"M-master... please!"

"Twelve."

"Oh god... oh god... please..."

"Thirteen."

"Stop, please! I'll ask for permission next time, I promise!"

I smiled and stopped. "Do you think you've learned your lesson?"

"Yes, master. I'll be good. I promise."

I smiled as I looked at the trembling female before me, now submissive and obedient. I had lots to do to her, and we had a lot of time.

"Good girl."