Elissa's Giant Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you just passed out for a bit; its nothing serious." Adrianna says, evidently noticing the look on my face.

Then the implication of this information slowly starts to dawn on me. Will I be used more often because of that?

"Has it happened to you?" I ask.

"Many years ago yes, they tried to breed from me. I was about your age. It took a whole year before they finally gave up." She says with a distant look in her eyes. I wonder what she is thinking.

"Are there many others this has happened to?" I say.

"Oh yes, there have been many hundreds; they want to breed from Demonus. That's why no man is allowed to fuck your pussy until you are with child." says Adrenis.

"Yes I know; Alexis kind of told me I am to be put to him again until I'm pregnant." I say. "Has he made other girls pregnant? What are the children like?" I ask nervously.

"Only a few women have ever managed to get pregnant by him, but most of them don't go to term." She says.

"And the one's that do?"

"Some have given birth; there are perhaps 10 or 11 of his children alive. Three of them are perfectly normal; the rest are giants like him." She says.

"What are they like when they are born? The giant one's I mean." I ask.

Adrenis laughs. "Don't worry Elissa; they don't come out bigger than normal babies." We spend quite some time in the baths. Eventually they call a halt to my incessant questions. They take me to a large pleasant room next to a grassed enclosure. It even has a proper bed with clean sheets.

"This is where you will continue your stay Elissa," Says Adrianna "unless you try to escape or prove otherwise uncooperative. Then you will be returned to the cell."

I see no chance of escape anyway; from what I can see the whole city appears to be surrounded by large walls with guards at all the gates.

"Don't worry Adrianna, I'm not going anywhere." I say, actually looking forward to a comfortable night's sleep in the inviting looking bed.

"Food will be served at dusk." Adrianna tells me. Someone will come for you." She reminds me how hungry I am; I haven't eaten anything since the morning before.

I lie on the bed after they have gone, luxuriating in the feel of the sheet's. Before I know it I have fallen asleep, still pretty exhausted from the day before. The next I know, one of the older attendants wakes me. She indicates I should follow her but doesn't speak. Getting off the bed I'm embarrassed at the huge wet stain on the sheet. I only hope she hasn't seen it as I hurriedly follow her down a series of corridors.

We come to a large hall filled with tables; most of them occupied by about thirty other completely naked girls. There are several table's laid with quite a variety of different foods; breads, meats and fruit, some of which I have never seen before. There is even wine in pitchers. "Help yourself Elissa." Says Adrenis, as she comes walking up behind me. "Even the wine?" I ask.

"Yes, even the wine." She says, smiling at me. I'm still acutely aware of the wetness between my thighs; it just won't stop dribbling out of me. Surely it's not still the monsters seed? I try to make myself as inconspicuous as possible in the hope my wetness isn't noticed.

I go to the food table and load up a dish with as much food as I can manage and pour myself a large goblet of wine. I hurriedly sit at the nearest table with any space, next to.. Oh my God; the girl in the arena. It is the same girl I locked eyes with in the moment I realised she was going through the same thing as me.

We both blush and look away but something made me still sit with her. I start eating in silence. After two goblets of wine I pluck up the courage to speak to her.

"It's you isn't it?" I say, "The girl from yesterday; I saw how you were looking at me."

She looks at me with big doe-eyes; unblinking.

"What's your name?" I ask

"Orphelia." she whispers quietly.

"You know what it feels like don't you?" I say.

She still just stares back.

"They are breeding him with you too aren't they?" I say, pretty certain of the answer.

Her eyes lower for a moment. "Yes." She says reluctantly. "Yes they are."

"How many times has it happened to you?" I ask.

"This will be my twelth week." She says. "It will continue until we are pregnant by him."

"Are there others besides us?"

"There are always others. At the moment there are three of us put to him each week." She says. "It's my turn again on Tuesday."

"Is it always done in front of a crowd in the arena?" I ask.

"Always." She says. "It's awful."

"Does he make you come?" I ask.

"Not as much as you did; but yes, I do; much more than I want to. I've never seen any girl resist it; he makes them all come in the end." She says, a tear trickling down her face.

I feel sorry for her and lean over to give her a hug. "Maybe you'll get pregnant soon and then the breeding will stop?" I say, trying to reassure her. "That's got to be better then." She looks at me and smiles before returning to her meal.

When the meal is over I am really quite drunk, having helped myself to four goblets of wine. I'm escorted back to my room by yet another attendant and flop down on the still damp sheets. I don't care anymore now; quickly falling into a deep slumber.

I wake during the night with a bit of a hangover. Everything is dark and I struggle to find the chamber pot that's been left for me. My sheets are sopping wet as my pussy still seems to be leaking in torrents. Eventually I find it and crouch over it to pee; relieved to find that the stinging from yesterday has largely abated. I ignore the wet sheets and go back to bed. Despite the hangover I'm increasingly aware of my pussy; no longer really sore I am feeling as horny as hell!

Despite this I do eventually drop off to sleep again and I wake feeling much better. My headache has gone and I feel really refreshed; better than I can remember in a long time. I lie in bed for a while listening to the sounds of the palace; the birdsong, voices in the distance, laughter again. I am reminded that despite everything the slaves seem to be quite happy here. Funnily enough I am starting to feel the same I actually feel good; really good, like I'm on some kind of high. I feel like I have lots of energy and I'm ready for anything; Sex especially!

I've never felt like this before; from the dull aching itch of randiness during the night I now feel utterly rampant! My clit is throbbing and feels like it's about to burst! My whole pussy feels swollen and engorged; it's twitching and pulsing uncontrollably. Honestly I'm absolutely desperate to be fucked; I'm hornier than I've ever been! All I can think about is getting some man to fuck me. I'm certain it's the only thing that will ease this burning urge in me.

I get out of bed and survey the sheets. I'm pretty sure there is not a dry bit anywhere, which is hardly surprising given the drooling clear fluids coursing down my thighs the moment I stand up. Yesterday I was embarrassed by it; now I couldn't care less. I need fucking. I really, really need fucking!

Moments later Olivia and Adrenis come into my room.

"Good morning Elissa. How are you feeling today?" Olivia inquires, with just the subtlest hint of sarcasm. Is it sarcasm? Both she and Adrenis seem slightly amused as she waits for my answer.

"By the Gods Olivia, what's happening to me? I'm really desperate to be fucked again!" I say.

"Don't you remember my child? I told you that Demonus's seed does this to women; it's an aphrodisiac." She says.

"What am I going to do about it Olivia? I'm going to burst if I can't have a man!" I say, almost pleading with her.

"Don't worry little one; there are ways you know." She says "That's why we must now prepare your other pussy."

"My other pussy? What do you mean?" I ask, just knowing I'm not going to like the answer.

"Your pooper Elissa, you know!" interjects Adrenis excitedly. I get the distinct feeling she is looking forward to the next part with pleasure. "What do you mean by prepare?" I ask. "You'll see!" she says, laughing.

"Come on Elissa, we need you to eat first and then we'll deal with your other appetites shall we? And you need to drink plenty; you'll be losing a lot of fluids at the moment!" Olivia says, eyeing my crotch.

I'm in no fit state to refuse whatever she has to offer. I quickly wash my face in the bowl she has brought me and follow them to the food hall again. I have little appetite for the food this time; I'm far too preoccupied with relieving this maddening itch down below! I eat a little fruit and an egg and patiently try to wait for Olivia to return.

When she does return she is accompanied by the handsome guard Alexis. I have already taken a shine to him but in the heated state I'm in he seems more gorgeous than ever. I want him badly. I want his cock inside me! They escort me to the baths again and Olivia tells me what is going to happen.

"As you are aware Elissa, no man can fuck your pussy but your arse is a perfectly acceptable alternative for them once it is cleansed," She says. "So now we must clean it out."

"No, please?" I cry, "Not there!"

Alexis stands over me; by no means a giant but a good six inches taller than I am.

"Yes Elissa you have no choice!" he says. "Now bend over and let the women do their work."

I have no choice as he pushes me down on my hands and knees and pulls my legs apart. My bottom is exposed and I can almost feel all of their eyes looking at my little puckered hole. I shut my eyes tight and in an instant I feel someone's hands on my bum cheeks; spreading them wide as something is pushed inside my pussy. I groan with pleasure; it feels heavenly to have something inside me. To my dismay it's instantly withdrawn and the object is pressed against my arsehole. Now it's lubricated with my cunt juice it slips easily inside my arse. It's shaped a bit like a cock with a flared head so that it stays in place once inside me.

"Okay Elissa, we are going to fill your bowels with water and you must not allow any of it to spill until we say so, okay?" says Olivia.

I nod in acknowledgement, my eyes still closed.

"Do you understand?" She insists I answer.

"Yes, yes I understand." I say.

"Ready now?" she asks.

"Yes."

"Okay; pour it in." She says to the other woman.

I feel warm water start to pour into me through the tube into my rectum, slowly filling me up. It's somewhat uncomfortable at first but gets worse the more they pour in side me.

"Stop, stop!" I cry as the cramping starts to get unbearable.

"Just a little more," she says "I need you to hold on to it."

I desperately clench my muscles until finally she says;

"Okay Elissa, there is a pot behind you; let it go."

I can't describe the relief as I'm allowed to empty my bowels. It seems like they put gallons inside me so much streams out. It's embarrassing when little turds pop out as well but I'm getting somewhat accustomed to embarrassment.

When it's all over I am bathed again and taken outside and across a courtyard to the guardhouse. At the door Olivia says to me;

"Now it's time Elissa, the men will have their way with you, but you will feel much better afterwards."

"Okay.." I say uncertainly as I am led away from her by Alexis, into the darkness of the guardhouse. The door closes behind me and as my eyes become accustomed to the light I see eleven or twelve other guards.

"Oh by the gods I've been looking forward to this one; she's a rare treat!" says one.

"Yes I was there when Demonus took her; she fucking loved it!" says another.

I feel frightened but Alexis comes to me and I feel reassured.

Bend over little Elissa," he smiles at me. "You want to be fucked don't you? Olivia said you were desperate for cock!"

"Please Alexis; in my pussy, I want you to fuck my pussy!" I say.

"You know that's not possible Elissa; no man can do that. But don't worry; your pussy will get fucked for sure!"

What is he talking about? I have no idea what he means but have little time to think about it as I'm again pushed down on my hands and knees by two of the men.

"Hold her still." Says Alexis as I feel him running his fingers over my arse and down to my dripping pussy. Despite the bath I'm already sopping wet again and he dips his fingers inside my pussy, swirling them around in my wetness.

He does that for a moment then using the wet of my cunt he slowly works his finger up my arse, slowly pumping it in and out before adding another. He uses my copious juices to lubricate my arse before adding a third finger to open me still further.

"Ow! Ow! You're hurting me!" I cry but the men just laugh. I'm starting to learn that sex here is performed without mercy.

"You'll be hurting more when I've got this one up you!" shouts one of the men. I see what he means as he waves his prodigious cock in front of me. Again they laugh and to my horror I feel the great wedge of Alexis's cock jamming into my arse. I'm well lubricated but he is large; very large and I struggle to accommodate him.

"Ahh! Ahh! No please, Ohhh! AAAAgghhh!" I cry as I feel it sink right up inside me. This is almost as painful as Demonus's cock was in my pussy.

"Ahhhh!" sighs Alexis in pleasure, "That feels good little Elissa."

"Oh please take it out?" I cry, which is greeted with howls of laughter from the guards.

"Hush child; you need to be fucked. We will answer your prayers." He says.

He starts to pump it back and forth and I slowly get used to his thickness. The guards don't bother to hold me any more; they simply stand and watch as Alexis thrusts himself into me with ever more vigour, pumping the full length of his cock rapidly in and out.

I am being battered by his thrusts; he is balls deep inside me. I groan in discomfort but know it's not going to be over for some time. Several of the guards have got their cocks out and despite myself I am eyeing them hungrily. Even with the discomfort in my arse my cunt is still in need of cock!

It does get easier after a while and I'm getting some pleasure, not least because I can feel Alexis getting close to his climax. He's pumping and moaning when all of a sudden he cries out;

"AAghhh! Oh Fuck! Shit! By the Gods you're a sweet fuck!" he groans in pleasure as I feel his cock surge and pump his seed inside me. I smile; knowing I have pleased him. Up until this moment I have tried not to give thought to what would happen next. Perhaps I just hoped that once Alexis had fucked my arse that would be the end of it? He slides his softening cock from me and immediately someone else is behind me.

"No! No more!" I shout but it is useless; the guards cock is buried to the hilt in a moment and once again I am being vigorously buggered.

"Bring the bench!" Shouts Alexis as I become aware of other activity in the room. A heavy wooden bench is dragged over and the guard inside me grabs me with both arms around my waist and lifts me bodily into the air, still impaled on his cock. He shuffles backwards and with the help of the other guard's lies back on the bench, so that I'm lying on my back on top of him. He holds on tight around my waist as he continues to ram as much of his cock as he can inside me.

Alexis appears above me; looking down at my face. I'm panting and moaning, being jerked back and forth by the force of the cock up my arse.

"Olivia tells me you want your little cunt fucked; she says you are desperate for it." He says.

My heart leaps; has he relented and intends to put his cock inside me as well as the other guard? I find the thought extremely appealing.

"Yesss! Yes I do want my little pussy fucked!" I breathe. "Fuck me Alexis! I need your cock inside me."

It's not my cock you'll be getting little one; much as I'd love to. This is what you'll be getting!" he says, bunching his hand into a fist in front of me.

"Oh! Okay.." I say, slightly surprised. Knowing I have taken his hand inside me before I am not too bothered by this turn of events.

"If you want to.." I say, increasingly feeling aroused by the thought. I'm feeling that horny that his fist seems like a very good alternative right now.

"I want to but more than that; you want me to, don't you?" he smiles down at me.

"Yess! Oh! Yes I do!" I moan, "Please, go on, do it!" I cry, aware of the desperation in my voice. "Put it inside me; fuck me with it!"

Never once taking his eyes off of mine Alexis's hand goes between my legs and I feel several fingers dipping into my sopping pussy. I sigh with pleasure as he pumps them in and out, slowly adding more fingers until I feel his thumb too has joined them. I'm so squishy and mushy wet there and my pussy is so hungry I am just aching to swallow him up.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Yesss!" Do it!" I hiss. "Give it to me; fuck me with your fist!"

He smiles almost lovingly as I feel his whole hand pass right up inside me.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! Oh shit!" I breathe, "That feels so good!"

With his fist balled up inside me Alexis begins pumping it in and out while the man in my arse resumes his rhythm. It feels weird having both a cock and fist inside me, but it does nothing to cool my excitement.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I cry as he increases the tempo; his fist working in and out of my pussy increasingly vigorously.

"Oh yess! Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me! You're going to make me come, Oh!" I cry.

I am on a complete sexual high, the rampant state I've been left in by the giant and this treatment by the guards is sending me over the edge. Within a few minutes I'm panting and moaning in ecstasy; oblivious to the guards watching me getting brought off like this. The impending sense of 'something about to burst' is almost frightening it's so intense. But I need it to; like a dam about to burst I need to come and let the flood inside me be released!

"Look at me when you come Elissa, look at me!" Alexis says. Moments later I'm coming, screaming out in ecstasy as Alexis looks me in the eye.

"AAAAAGGHHHH! OOHHHHH! Fuck, Fuck!" I cry, as Alexis smiles and simply continues pumping me with his fist.

"Stop, Stop, give me a moment!" I manage to say as I'm writhing around on his fist and the guards cock. I don't want him to finish yet; I just need a moment to recover. Evidently my orgasm is all too much for the guard in my arse as he moans and comes inside me, furiously slamming his cock into me as he pumps his seed deep in my bowels.

I have no illusions that Alexis will be showing me much mercy as he ignores my plea; simply fisting me throughout my orgasm and rapidly on to the next. I had been so desperate to get fucked that I couldn't see where this was going, completely forgetting Olivia's words; 'It's not for your pleasure; it's for theirs.' I'm going to be fucked completely senseless again and despite myself a large part of me wants it!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!!" I moan as my fisting continues. I'm lifted and another man positions himself beneath me, quickly finding my anus and thrusting himself inside me. By now it's not unpleasant to have them fucking my arse, but it's my pussy that needs fucking the most!

I'm not to be disappointed as Alexis rapidly plunges his whole clenched fist in and out of me, driving me wild with pleasure. I'm panting and gasping, babbling incoherently I'm in such a state!

"Oh Fuck, Shit! Aah! Ohh! "Oh Zeus I'm coming." I moan,

AAAAhhhhhggh! OHHH Fuck! AAAgghh! I cry out helplessly as I come again and again on his relentlessly thrusting fist. Coming down from my orgasm a little I realise the guy in my arse has come too. There is a pause while I'm lifted again and another guard enters my now sloppy arse.

By the time Alexis finishes I must have had at least five guards come in my arse already. He pulls his dripping fist from my cunt and shows me how wet it is by holding it right in front of my face. My juices drip onto me but I'm beyond caring.