Elissa's Giant Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

"I've got to go now little Elissa but don't worry, my boys are going to give you plenty more!" he says with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"No! Don't go Alexis, don't leave me?" I beg.

"I've got to," he says, "you'll be fine."

"Look after her boys." he says to the guards, and with that he was gone.

I try to extricate myself from the man in my arse but he is too quick; gripping me around my waist while another Guard simply plunges his whole clenched fist up inside my cunt! Alexis has really opened me up; the fist goes in painlessly and the guard takes over my fisting, causing me to squirm again in pleasure.

After only a very short while I'm beyond caring who is fucking me or with what; my ravaged cunny is desperately clenching and unclenching on his arm! Seeing my impending orgasm the guards redoubles his efforts; pounding his fist in and out ever more quickly.

"AAagghhhh! AAAaaghhh! OHHH! Fuck!" I cry as I come for him; for all of them to see. Time and time again I'm made to come on each of the guard's fists until I'm really exhausted. Despite knowing there will be no mercy I can't help but beg for it;

"No more! No more! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! AAggghhh! Oh shit! You're making me come, Oh no!" I cry again as I come. All of the guards have emptied themselves in me by this stage and I am held down on the bench while they continue to fist me in turns. They never seem to tire of seeing me come and take full advantage of doing it to me long after I've had enough! As it was with Demonus; after several hours I'm too weak to protest any further. I simply have to come for their pleasure just as long as they want.

When it is finally over I'm barely conscious, only dimly aware that my fucking has ceased. I'm left alone again on the floor; covered in come and completely exhausted again. I'm vaguely aware of someone carrying me back to my room and then nothing more.

Part 3

I'm so tired I sleep soundly all through the night; again waking to the sounds of the palace. Despite the treatment yesterday I feel surprisingly refreshed. Yet again I feel unaccountably happy; euphoric even. My pussy and arse are throbbing a little but I'm not actually in pain. Of course my sheets are sopping wet again; I'm getting rather used to that. And while it's fair to say the fucking by Alexis and the guards certainly eased the ache in my loins at the time it's done nothing to quell it today. If anything I feel even more randy than before!

When Adrena arrives to get me up, she bounces in excitedly. "Come on Elissa it's time to get up; it's show day. We get to watch Demonus fuck again!" Once again I am struck by her enthusiasm for other people's torment. I suddenly remember my conversation with Orphelia; she said it was her turn Monday. It's now my turn to watch her.

I quickly wash and make my own way to the food hall. By this stage I'm trusted to move about the slave's quarter by myself. I realise that I'm really hungry when I see the spread laid out for us. The food here is certainly better than at home. Even for breakfast there are many items I don't recognise, as well as the one's I do. While I'm filling my plate my eyes are drawn to a basket of ridge cucumbers; the kind that's relatively short and covered in little nodules. My pussy is aching to be fucked again and I wonder if I could take one without anyone noticing me.

I keep thinking about it but remember Olivia saying women are not allowed to masturbate. I can't recall what she said would happen if caught. I end up leaving the food hall empty handed; wondering if I'm going to regret it. Adrianna and Adrena are waiting for me upon my return and shortly after Olivia turns up.

"Elissa, listen child; the Queen has requested your presence this evening." She says gravely. "Why?" I ask. "I'm afraid the Queen has cruel tastes and desires. Who knows what she wants? She can't be trusted. I fear no good will come of this..." she says. Naively I am unconcerned by this news. I'm ashamed to say I'm feeling so randy that I am actually looking forward to seeing Demonus fuck Orphelia! What is this place doing to me?

Olivia has brought me a pretty pale green robe and tells me to put it on. It feels strange after several days of constant nudity. I have actually come to like being totally naked. In fact it feels so natural I only really notice it when I see the men watching me. Its obvious that my private parts are very much public. She leads us to the Arena and we find room for the four of us to sit in a row. I notice the King and Queen are not there today. It's already quite busy and pretty soon almost all the seats are occupied. There is a sense of excitement in the air; the men and women in the crowd noisily talking amongst themselves.

Suddenly there is a loud clanking sound and a hush falls upon the crowd. All eyes are on the low doorway and in seconds the giant appears. Once through the door he stands erect and naked. I'm shocked at the size of him; I'd forgotten just how large he is. Demonus lumbers around the Arena like some kind of prize athlete; playing to the audience. He gives unintelligible shouts to the audience and they cheer him. Adrena and Adrianna join in too.

It's all too apparent that the giant has very little intelligence; probably very little more than the average ape. I can see now he's actually quite child like; there's no malice in him at all. So it's evidently not his intelligence they want from breeding us with him. Once this is over the other door opens and Orphelia is pushed out into the Arena, the door closing firmly behind her. She is dressed in a similar flimsy white gown to the one I wore.

She walks to the centre of the ring and slips it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She really is a very good looking girl. Demonus observes her like a lion watching an antelope, licking his lips in anticipation. His enormous cock engorges with blood and creates that fearsome erection. She makes no move to get away as he makes his approach; she clearly knows what to expect.

He swiftly grabs her by her thighs and in one slick movement he has her upside down, facing him. He pulls her legs very wide apart and sticking out his enormous tongue he penetrates her cunt with it! She moans as he continues to tongue fuck her, driving it in and out. He walks around the ring with her like that, coming right up in front of us. With her back to us she can't see me but I can see her resignation to her impending rape; her arms just hanging down making no attempt to stop him. As he shows the crowd what he's doing they encourage him, yelling crude obscenities about poor Orphelia.

"Yes that's right Demonus, get her good and ready for it." says one. "Lick it now Demonus!" says another. "She loves it the little whore!"" Adrena blurts out. The giant appears to have little mind of his own; happy to accede to the crowd's wishes. But of course what the crowd have mostly come to see is her fucking. Her several hours of fucking if I was anything to go by!

Perhaps mercifully they encourage him to lick her pussy for quite some time till she's squirming in pleasure. Whenever he brings her close enough I can hear her soft moans and whimpers. Eventually the time comes and even I am impatient for him to fuck her. Watching her being pleasured this way is making me hornier than ever. I'm squirming in my seat and I know my robe is already sopping wet. I'm actually thinking of offering to take her place!

One of the palace guards enters the Arena carrying the rings to put around the giant's cock. Demonus puts her down for a moment and Orphelia gets into position; facing away from him she bends over. Her compliance evidently means she doesn't need her hands tied. Demonus swiftly does what he did to me; a well practiced manoeuvre that lift's her high above his enormous cock. The guard places the two rings over the giants cock, working them down to the base. Once the rings are in place and his cock slathered in grease Demonus slowly lowers the young woman onto his enormous penis.

Another hush falls over the place as we all watch. I can see clearly from where I am the twitching, throbbing cock positioned at her entrance. I can't help appreciate now the custom of removing all hair from girl's genitals; nothing of her pretty little cunt is hidden from view. Despite having taken him many times before Orphelia is struggling, her face screwed up in pain. I watch in fascination as ever more of the bulbous head goes inside her.

"Nnnnnhhhhaagh!" She cries, starting to struggle. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" She cries as I watch her slide slowly down his shaft. The crowd claps and cheer their approval. I turn to Adrena to see her totally mesmerised by the sight. Shamefully I can't help finding it extremely erotic too! I think I am starting to understand Adrena more.

Demonus walks her right up to us so we are looking up at Orphelia impaled upon him. Orphelia is panting with the exertion but notices me in the crowd. She is looking down at me and our eye's meet. She briefly manages a weak smile. Its short lived however as Demonus set's to work on her, slowly and deliberately sliding her up and down his great greasy shaft.

Her eyes stay with me until he wanders off to another part of the crowd; working her ever more vigorously as he goes. It's only about ten minutes before he comes around again but it's no surprise to me when I see her face. She's flushed bright red and panting with exertion; eyes glazed, lost in the moment of what she needs. Her moans and gasps are getting louder as she begins to lose control. She can't stop this even if she wants to.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She cries with every stroke in and out of her wide stretched cunt. Suddenly her eyes widen and then her face screws up as if in pain. She's totally lost in the sensations of that giant cock, bringing her inexorably closer and closer to orgasm. She looks straight at me but I can't imagine she sees me; she's much too far gone for that! This is his complete and total possession of her; the moment he makes her come.

"Naaaggghh! Naaaagggghhh!" She cries. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh! Fuck!"

Her orgasm seems to go on and on as he pumps her relentlessly; allowing her no respite from the intensity of sensation he's causing her. There is a murmur of approval from the crowd at witnessing her come. But they want more. I want more too; I want to see her coming as much as I did! I want to see her fucked till she can't stand any more and then get fucked some more!

He then does what he did to me. Lowering her to the horizontal position he literally uses her like a cock sleeve; rapidly sliding her back and forth upon himself, as if using her to wank with. He gets ever more vigorous in his pumping; poor Orphelia looks like a ragdoll he's fucking her so hard! This treatment of her looks horrific but I know from my own experience it's easily the most erotic thing she's probably ever experienced. It certainly was for me. I've never seen such brutal abuse of a woman's sexual organs. Does it feel as good for her as it did for me?

Watching this treatment of her, it seems the more he takes control away from her the more she seems to enjoy it. After about an hour people start to come and go, seemingly getting bored with the show. Noticing this I turn to Olivia;

"I'm thirsty Olivia, can I get a drink?"

"You must stay for all of it Elissa, I will bring refreshments." she says.

The twins and I remain transfixed at the sight of Orphelia being paraded about the ring impaled on the monsters organ, fucked mercilessly as she too comes over and over again. I can't help notice that Orphelia doesn't seem to get anywhere near as wet as me and I'm sure she doesn't come as much as I did. Finally he bellows out loud and it's all too clear he's shooting his seed inside her; there's so much it splatters to the floor as he gives his final few thrusts and holds her there, both of them panting.

As soon as the show is over we head back to the accommodation quarter. I'd completely forgotten about it but as we exit the arena two guards are waiting for me; waiting to take me to the Queen. I can't quite fathom the look on Olivia's face as they take me. It looks a lot like pity.

I'm marched past the kitchens and into a building I'm unfamiliar with up to now. Once inside I quickly make out what it is; the Palace Stables. There are stalls either side; some with horses inside, some empty. I'm puzzled why I'm here; more puzzled still when I see the Queen waiting for me.

"Ah, Elissa, I see you really enjoyed the show." She says, her eyes focusing on my robe. Looking down I see what she means; what was earlier a pale green robe is now two tone. From my waist down the robe is completely saturated from my own secretions.

"Much as I enjoy watching Demonus Elissa I am particularly impressed with you. You have certain qualities I find enthralling and you are quite the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! And I particularly like your unusually slender figure but nice wide hips." I blush with embarrassment at her words.

"So my child, I wish you to put on a little personal show just for me." she says.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I ask in all innocence.

"I want to see you put to this Elissa!" she says, indicating the creature in the stall. I have no idea what it is; I've never seen anything like it in my life. The creature she is pointing at is about the size of a pony but there the resemblance ends; although it walks on all fours it has humanoid hands, a reptilian like face and it's covered in thick course hair. "It's an Eosorth Elissa." She says; looking me straight in the eye. My blood runs cold; I can tell she's deadly serious.

"No I..."

"You're going to be fucking my Eosorths Elissa; or should I say the Eosorths are going to be fucking you?" She interrupts me.

"No, no, please your majesty. I'll do anything you want." I cry.

"You're not listening girl; I want you fucked by the Eosorth. No actually, I want to see you raped by it!" she says looking for my reaction. I'm terrified, looking for a chance to escape this madwoman. As I make a bolt for it the guards grab me by my arms.

"No! No! Please, not that! Oh please?" I beg them, struggling desperately to get away.

"Let's proceed." Says the Queen impassively and the guards push me forward, further along the stalls until we reach a kind of display area; like a small schooling ring for horses. Inevitably my shame will be worsened with an audience. Waiting to watch my fucking are about fifteen other guards. Aside from them the room is empty apart from a chair and some kind of contraption; the use of which soon becomes all too clear. It's a wooden frame which they force me down upon, on my knees. I struggle with all my might but to no avail; they strap me to it with my legs forced wide apart and my arms securely fastened in front; in just the right position to be mated with the disgusting creature.

"No please, please don't do this to me?" I cry. "Please no!" All the time this is happening I am begging and pleading with them; knowing in my heart that there is to be absolutely no mercy from the Queen. The chair is a few feet in front of me, upon which the Queen now sits as the guards finish their preparations. They pull another contraption into place above my back; it's like a leather covered vaulting horse.

Despite my horror at what is about to befall me my pussy is clearly preparing for the disgusting invasion; looking between my legs I can see creamy globs of my pussy juice are dripping onto the surface below me. By the time the creature is about to enter me there is a thick drool of my secretions running from my cunt to the floor.

She just sits and watches as one of the guards takes my hair and pulls it into a ponytail. He attaches something to it and pulls my head back so I'm forced to look straight ahead; into the eyes of the Queen.

"There that's better, I can see you properly now Elissa." she smiles cruelly. "I wouldn't want to miss the look on your face when he fucks you!" Tears well up in my eyes; I can't believe this is happening to me.

" No! no! no! no!" I sob in despair. "I can't!" I cry as the creature is led towards me. I can see its disgusting great penis hanging down, already showing signs of its arousal. The younger guard leads the creature while the older one carries rings similar to the one's they used with Demonus. They lead it around behind me out of sight.

"Naaaaagghhhhhh! Naah! No! No!" I scream, struggling in desperation. I hear the noise as they get the creatures front legs up onto the vaulting horse thing. I can smell the creature's awful stench.

"Two or three rings your majesty?" says the guard.

"Elissa will be fine with two I'm sure." She says, again with that cruel smile. I feel a hand at my pussy, the guards fingers press inside my wetness. I'm so scared I'm really tense and tight. Despite the torrent of juice pouring from me he struggles to open me up; trying to get his hand up inside me.

"Ohhhh!" I cry as it finally slips inside and he gives a few gentle thrusts; preparing me.. As I feel his hand slide from me I know there's nothing else I can do; utterly defeated I go very still and wait..

"Hold him, hold him!" Shouts the guard as I feel the creature's organ at my entrance. With a sudden urgent thrust the huge ugly thing is in me, buried deep inside. I'm in a complete state of shock; how can this be? At least Demonus was vaguely human but having this creature's penis inside me feels utterly humiliating. But I'm still glad of the guard's preparation of me; that would have really hurt otherwise.

I can feel the creatures cock is not as large as Demonus's and as with him the rings have limited the amount it can get inside me. The Queen is smiling at me, evidently revelling in the look of revulsion on my face. The creature is impatient and immediately starts to fuck me. I'm so wet that its penis slides in and out with ease; to my shame making wet slurping sucking sounds with every stroke!

As it picks up pace I am being buffeted; jerked back and forth as the rings on its cock bump against my arse. The queen watches me intently and I am made to keep my eyes open so she can see me. I can't believe she can be so cruel as to do this to me; not simply the act itself but delighting in watching me suffer it.

"How does he feel my young Elissa?" He says. "He certainly does love to fuck does that one!"

"It's horrible! Please I beg you, don't do this to me your majesty?" I cry.

"But they tell me he's very good at it. What's the matter with you? I thought you enjoyed a good fucking?" she taunts me.

"No! Not like this; it's disgusting! Please I can't stand it? Oh! Oh!"

She stands and walks behind me out of sight.

"Disgusting is it?" She says, "Horrible? Then why is your greedy little cunt drooling all over his cock?"

"No I.."

"You like it you little slut; I can see you do! You're panting like a bitch on heat! Admit it!" she says.

To my eternal shame I am becoming increasingly aware of the stirrings of my arousal, the things cocks incessant pumping inside me has started to turn me on.

Within just a few more minutes I am moaning in pleasure despite my reluctance to show this awful woman what she wants to see.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I cry with every thrust deep inside my rather too willing cunt! I am becoming certain her intention is to complete my shame by having me come for the creature. If it's inevitable it suddenly occurs to me that I can have one last vestige of control in the situation. I'm going to refuse to be shamed by it; at least in front of her. I'm going to pretend I actually want it! My traitorous pussy seems to want it anyway!

"Look at the filthy little whore!" the Queen says to the assembled soldiers. "She's going to come on an Eosorths cock!"

"Oh! Oh! Yess! Yes I am; I'm going to come on this huge fucking dick! Oh! He's so fucking huge I love it. I love this massive cock! I could come all night on this one!" I pant as he brings me ever closer to orgasm.

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers