Eliza and You

Story Info
(AI generated) You awake in a futuristic fantasy world.
12.9k words
2.88
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

The story you are about to read was generated by an AI. The story was in part directed by a human, such that the human was playing in the story, telling the AI what they wanted their character to do. The AI responded to these requests with story elements, descriptions, and provided the results of the human's actions. After playing through this story, the human read back through and made some edits to fix minor grammar mistakes, remove some repetitiveness, and to smooth the overall story a little bit. So, this story is about 90% AI generated. Keep that in mind as you read, and think about how much better this will be in the future ;)

*

You are Drea, a 22 year old woman living in the futuristic city of Crin. You have a compact laser blaster hidden in your jacket and a holoband on your wrist. You've just woken up in a dark alley with bruises all over your body. Its night and the events leading up to this moment are fuzzy. You stand up and see a police droid flying towards you. You run without hesitation. You sprint down the alleyway until you reach the end and turn into a bustling street. The Crin PD would be looking for you. The band on your wrist is sending out an alert after all...

You pull off the holoband and drop it to the ground. You look down both ends of the street and spot a seedy bar where you could probably hide out at. You quickly enter and, to your relief, find it is a lot less seedy on the inside. The walls are decorated with alien tapestries and the bartender is dressed in a fancy blue and purple outfit. Behind the bar is a large tank filled with water and there is a man swimming in it.

You sit down on a bar stool and call the bartender over. She is a young woman with green hair and blue skin.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asks.

"Vodka Tonic please."

"Coming right up." She replies.

You watch as the bartender pours your drink. You take a sip and give a nod of approval. Looking over your shoulder you see the police droid hover past the open entrance of the bar.

"So... Any idea why the fuzz is looking for you?" The bartender asks.

"What do you mean?"

"The fuzz...the cops...you know, Crin Police Department?" The bartender replies quietly.

"Oh, them. They're probably looking for me because some idiot reported me missing." You say. Thats when you remember. A little bit of the blur in your head disappears. You were with Him, and you escaped. You're on the run.

"Well, here's to the idiots!" She says raising an empty glass with a warm smile. You clink your glass and take another drink of your vodka.

"Thank you," you whisper. The bartender raises and eyebrow. "... For not alerting them. You don't know how-"

"And I don't want to," she interrupts.

The bartender makes small talk with you. She mentions that the police force has been on edge with the rise of a new criminal gang, the Black Vipers.

"Who are the Vipers?"

"They're a gang of professional criminals. They do everything from running prostitution rings to drug dealing to armed robbery." The bartender explains.

"Are they any good... at... taking care of people?" You ask.

The bartender raises both eyebrows. "I've never heard of them doing hits for hire," she states bluntly, "I think they're more into the human torture and alien trafficking." She says with a shudder.

"Oh. I'll try and avoid them then."

The bartender doesn't continue the conversation. Instead she returns to cleaning a glass after giving you a concerned look. You finish your drink and pay the bartender before leaving to walk down the busy street of Crin.

You feel for your weapon and take a quick look around. You see a young women walking down the street. She is dressed in a tight blue dress that hugs her every curve and heels to make her as close to eye level with most men as possible. She has long blonde hair, a slender waist, wide hips, and D-cup breasts. Her dress is cut low to reveal plenty of cleavage. She wears bright red lipstick that matches the color of her fingernails.

You keep your head down and walk past her. She turns to watch you go. You continue on for a while without incident. before sitting on a bench. Its chilly and you pull your coat tighter. While you sit on the bench, a young woman walks up and sits next to you. You look at her. Blonde hair, a slender waist, wide hips, and D-cup breasts. It's the same woman you saw walking past and this time you can clearly see her beautiful silvery gray eyes. She turns and smiles at you.

You say, "Hey"

"Hey." She replies.

"...It's a nice night, isn't it?" You say.

"I guess." She says. The woman looks away as if suddenly uninterested.

"So where are you headed?" You try and restart the conversation.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." You shrug.

"Well curiosity killed the cat, didn't it?"

"I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to have a conversation." You say.

"Oh, I'm not being rude either. I'm just in a hurry to find something." She says and begins to stand up.

"I need a friend," you blurt out, "and somewhere to stay."

She stops and hesitates before turning around. "There is a motel a few blocks down, with a neon blue sign. Tell them Nadia sent you. You'll have a place to stay for the night."

You watch as she walks away from you. You hope that she'll turn around, but she never does. You sigh and get up off the bench. You start walking down the street, it is quite dark out now and the nightlife is beginning to wake. You take a walk and find yourself in front of a motel with a blue neon sign overhead. It looks old and run-down. A smaller sign in the window advertises rooms for $5 a night. You check your pockets for money and find $2.50 in loose change. You walk into the hotel and see a man behind a counter at the far end of the room.

You approach the man behind the counter. "Hello, how can I help you?" The clerk asks.

"I'd like to buy a room but I don't have enough money"

"A room without money?"

"Yes." You say.

"Can't help you." He looks away.

"Nadia sent me," you say.

He returns his gaze and you can see see interest sparkle in his eyes. He smiles at you and pulls out a registration card. "Well, in that case we can work something out if you just need a room for the night."

You nod and take the card, fill it out, and hand it back to him. He takes it from you and disappears through a door in the back of the room. You wait for about two minutes before he returns. "Come with me," He says.

You follow him through the door and up a flight of stairs. He leads you to a small room with a bed, dresser, and nightstand. There is a woman's tube top on the floor next to the bed.

You say, "Thank you, do you want me to work or something?"

He smiles, "Just keep the noise down."

You look at him confused but he simply leaves. You walk over to the dresser and open it hoping to find fresh clothes. You open the top drawer and find a bunch of womens clothing. The next drawer has stockings, then lingerie and sex toys, and the last contains a collection of sex tapes and porn DVDs. You close the drawers and sit on the bed, suddenly feeling dirty.

You stand and check the door to make sure it is locked. It isn't. You open the door and peek into the hallway. It is empty so you close the door and lock it. Feeling a little more secure, you take off your coat and set it on the chair. You look around the room. Besides the bed and chair, there is a tall dresser against the wall. You go over to it and open the drawers, but find only stockings and underwear.

You take your small laser blaster from your coat and hide it under the bed pillow, then you sit on the bed and cushion your head in your hands. You need to come up with a plan, but your brain feels like scrambled eggs. You lay your back on the bed and stare at the ceiling. The room is dimly lit by a nightlight in the bathroom, just bright enough for you to make out edges of the furniture. Suddenly, you see movement and a woman walks out of the bathroom.

"Who are you?" You ask, but instead of responding she walks over and grabs you by the hand.

"Don't talk." she says in a robotic voice and pulls you off the bed. She drags you over to a table and forces you to bend over. You struggle against the robot, but her cold metal hands keep you firmly in place.

"Don't struggle." she says and a strap is slipped over your head, brought down and tightened to pin your arms to your sides.

You try to break free, but her hands are as strong as vice grips. The robot lifts your skirt and rips your underwear from your body. She spreads your butt cheeks and something cold and jelly like is smeared over your ass and vagina.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Preparing you." she responds.

"Please, wait-" you try to plead.

She smears more of the cold jelly on then thrusts something inside of you. It feels like someone is shoving a giant plug into your ass.

"Relax, it'll feel better if you relax."

"I don't want this, I'll find somewhere else to stay!"

"You have to pay for this room, that's why I'm doing this."

You try to get up, but the robot hits your back with her metal fist and you cry out in pain. She releases you for a moment and you spin around, managing to throw your body into her. She falls to the floor and cries out a robotic curse. You rush to the door and try to open it, but it is locked and the robot is faster. She grabs your arm.

"Oww!" you cry out as she twists your arm and you slide to the floor. Your upper arms are still pinned to your sides as you lay on your stomach on the floor. She grabs one of your feet and bends your leg, quickly strapping your ankle to your thigh in a frog tie.

You kick her in the face with your other leg and she is knocked into the table. You try to crawl away, but she grabs your ankle and drags you towards her. You slide backwards and are pinned under her knee. She leans in close to you face, which is pressed against the floor, and her cold metal skin warms up to your body temperature.

"Stop fighting or I will hurt you." she says.

You try to break free, but her grip is iron tight.

"Okay, I'll stop!" you cry out in pain

She releases her grip but only after securing your other leg in a frog tie. She flips you over.

"Kiss me" she says.

You lean in and give her a quick peck on the lips, but only because you have no other choice.

"A longer kiss" she says and leans in once again.

You kiss the robot to appease her, hoping this will be over soon. You slide your tongue into her mouth and it feels like a warm, wet cave. You break from the kiss. "Don't hurt me," you whisper.

"I only need the film." It responds, and its only now you realize this thing is recording you. Near her temple is a red blinking light. She is recording her perspective.

She grabs you by the neck, lifting you from the floor and pushes you to your knees. "Don't make me hurt you," she whimpers.

You don't resist. You open your mouth and she slides her plastic cock inside. Oddly, it tastes like bubble gum, but the thought is forgotten as she grabs both sides of your head. You wrap your lips around the phallus as she begins to slide your mouth back and forth over the length of it. She begins to throat fuck you, starting slow and steadily moving faster. You can only gag and take it, her robotic arms are too strong.

"Oh...oh....fuck.....I'm cumming!" she yells and her cock begins to vibrate.

In a futile effort, you try to pull away, but she grabs your head and holds you down as you feel the heat of semen her filling your mouth and spurting down your throat.

You gag on the salty taste and begin to cough. She slides her cock out of your mouth and rubs it on your cheeks and lips. The robot reaches up and taps her temple. The red light turns off.

"You were great. Come find me again when you want another job," she says.

You cough and gag and spit out any of the cum remaining in your mouth. The robot turns a dial on her hip and thrusts a hand into her ass. She pulls out a roll of money and drops it to the floor along with a knife. She then leaves you alone in the room.

You look down at the knife and scoot over to free yourself. You take it and cut the straps around your torso and legs. You wipe your lips and stand, placing the knife on the table and grabbing the roll of cash. You open the front door. The robot is gone.

A door opens down the hall and a woman walks into the hallway. She wears glasses, jeans and a red sweatshirt. You look down to quickly count the cash the robot gave you. It's $230 dollars. You've never had this much money before. You see the woman coming and quickly stuff it into your pocket. She doesn't look twice at you, she just walks past to the door of another occupied room and knocks. A man in a brown jumpsuit opens to greet her. He smiles at her and gives her a quick peck on the lips. She puts her hand on his jumpsuit covered crotch and they both laugh. She slips inside the room and the door shuts.

You shut the door to your room and walk to the bed to get your blaster. You can't stay here after what just happened. It would be best to take the money and leave. You grab what little things you have and place them on the table: The money, the gun, and the knife. You walk to the dresser and search for a new pair of underwear, eventually finding something that would fit. Just as you are about to leave, you hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" you ask

"Nadia."

You open the door a crack and she looks you up and down. "What do you want?" You ask spitefully.

She looks past you into the room, seeing the turned over chair and sexual fluids on the floor.

She motions at the mess, "I'm sorry that had to happen."

When you turn to look, she pushes at the door and slips inside. You step backwards, towards your blaster.

She smiles and stares at you with a blank stare. "You're one of them, aren't you?" she asks.

"What do you mean?"

"One of the slaves," she says.

"How can you tell?"

"Because, you're not distraught. After what just happened to you any normal girl would be a mess. But not you. This isn't the first time you've experienced something like that, is it? It's not the first time you've been forced."

You look over at her with misty eyes. Her gray, almost silver irises, simply stare back.

You blush and say "I'm not a slave. I promise..."

She smiles and says "Of course not. You're an escapee."

She stares at you with her blank stare again. Her silver eyes seem mesmerizing. You know she has powers, but you can't sense what they are.

"What are you?" you ask.

"A vampire" she replies.

"Oh..." Your blood runs cold and suddenly her stare looks hungry.

You make a move towards your gun but she is fast. She grabs your arm. Her red nails dig into your skin and you feel a sharp pain. You turn and look at her. She looks back at you with a hungry smirk. Then, she lunges and bites into your neck. You feel her long tongue lap at your throat and her mouth sucks hard. You quickly begin to feel dizzy. She doesn't drink for long but to you it feels like forever. She pulls away and licks her lips, and you fall to the floor.

She kneels down beside you. Your vision blurs and your hearing fades. You see Nadia's mouth move. You can't hear her but you can make out the words on her lips. "It will be okay..." she says as she brings her wrist up to your mouth. She is smiling, and you taste blood. Your eyes roll into the back of your head and everything goes black. Dreams of naked women dancing before you fills the blackness. They smile and laugh, but say nothing. You wake up before they speak.

You are lying in a bed, in the motel room you 'bought' with your sex tape. You look out the window and see the setting sun rising in the distance. You wonder how long you've been out, and a glance at the clock shows it's been nearly 20 hours. You take a deep breath and steady yourself. You stand up and look around the empty room. You walk to the bathroom and open the door. You look in the mirror and examine the bite wound on your neck. The bite wound looks normal, but it feels like it's burning. Your head begins to swim again, but not from lack of blood, from something else.

You turn on the sink and pour yourself a glass of tap water. You drink it and begin to feel better. You go back to the mirror and examine the wound again. It looks normal, but you can still feel the burning slightly. The strange feeling goes away after a few minutes. In the mirror, you notice that your shirt is covered in blood. You go to the dresser and look through the clothes. You find a few tank tops, a handful of t-shirts, a pair of jeans, and a few skirts. You choose a purple tank top and black leggings. You put on the shirt, then slip into the leggings and go back to look at yourself in the mirror. A knock on the door scares you.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?" a woman asks.

You hesitate, but respond, "Come in."

The door opens. A young woman, somewhere between 18 and 20, enters. She has long jet black hair and light brown eyes. She is a little shorter than you and is of slender build.

"Hello, I'm Eliza." she says with a bow.

"Where is Nadia? And what are you doing here?"

"Nadia had to leave. She said you would be in capable hands with me."

She smiles as she crosses the room. She looks at you and up and down.

"Turn around," she says. She reaches out to grab your arm.

"Wait," you take a step backwards into the bathroom, pulling your arm out of reach.

To your surprise, she stops.

"What's wrong?" she asks. You don't respond. "It'll be ok. I know what I'm doing," she says.

"No, I'd rather not."

She frowns. "Are you sure? I can help you." she says.

"I'm sure." You say.

She sighs as she opens the door to leave.

"Call the front desk if change your mind."

"What the hell is going on?" You ask before she can go, "Who even are you?"

"Eliza. I already introduced myself."

"Yes but why are you here? I don't understand."

"I'm here to teach you."

"What do you mean?"

She looks at the floor and rubs the back of her neck.

"You're a...vampire. I'm here to teach you how to survive."

You stare at her in disbelief. "That's impossible."

"It's not impossible, it's just rare."

You stop to collect your thoughts for a moment, and Eliza waits at the door. As absurd as it was, it made sense. Nadia saying it would be okay, the dull burn of the bite mark, the... feeling.

"So what do you need to teach me?" you ask.

"A lot, but first I need to teach you about how this world works."

"So there are other vampires?

"Yes, but not as many as you think. Vampires also aren't immortal and we don't sleep in coffins. That's more of a Hollywood thing."

"Okay... so what makes me a vampire?"

"You were bit by one and you had your blood drained. You ingested some of the vampires blood, most likely without realizing it."

"How do you know all this?"

"Because I'm like you."

Eliza takes off her shirt and throws it on the floor.

Her body is thin with a light dusting of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her skin is smooth and sports bra covers her C-cup breasts. She turns around and you see that she has a long scar on her back, behind her heart, which seems to have healed badly some time ago.

You walk over to her and lift up her hair. You see two small indentations near her shoulder blade.

"Alright, lets begin," she says softly, "Take a seat."

She lifts a chair from the ground and sets it upright. You sit in a chair as she stands in front of you.

"So, the first thing you need to learn is to bite properly. We'll start with me."

"What does this entail?"

"You need to drink some of my blood."

You reach up and touch the bite on your neck. Eliza sits down and straddles your lap.

She lifts up her hair tilts her neck to the side.