Eliza and You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes, you may want to make the bite as inconspicuous as possible, so find a vein that isn't usually visible." She takes your hand and traces it along a couple veins on her body, "But the neck is easiest access." She tilts her head to the side.

Seeing Eliza like this stirs something inside you. You're hungry. You place one hand on her shoulder and gently sink your teeth into her neck.

A burst of strawberry flavor hits your tongue as you feel the blood fill your mouth. You quickly pull back and see Eliza looking at you with a curious expression.

"What?"

"You actually tasted it. Most new vampires don't realize that blood has flavor.

"It tastes good," you reply.

"Maybe to you. Blood is an acquired taste to humans and tastes terrible, but to us, it's delicious. Just think of the most delicious thing you've ever eaten, and multiply that by a million.

"That's....a lot."

"It certainly is."

Eliza's face is blank as she watches you. There is something warm about her. Something comforting. A feeling washes over you, that she is someone you can trust, and your heart begins to beat faster. She reaches up and places a gentle hand on your jaw, opening it. Then she leans forwards and presses her lips against yours. You let her, and she takes the opportunity to slip her tongue in. She tastes like raspberries, and her hair smells of lavender. You place your hands on her hips and begin to push into her tongue with your own. You can feel your heartbeat increase and you run your hands up her side to her breasts. You begin to massage her tits as she continues to kiss you.

Something drives you to reach around her back and unclasp her bra. She breaks the kiss and pulls her face away from yours, pulling her arms out of the straps as she does so. The cups droop forward, and then fall away completely, revealing her perfect breasts. You pull your tank top over your head and fling it onto the floor. Eliza begins to kiss you again, putting her hands on your shoulders and pushing you down. As she does this, you feel her bare breasts press against your bra.

You wrap your arms around her and kiss her deeply. She pulls away and looks into your eyes.

"Do you want to have sex?" She asks.

"Yes." You respond immediately.

"Do you want me to fetch someone for you? I have a few in mind."

"I want you."

"Oh, really? You don't want a pretty girl? A nice ass? Big Tits?"

"I want you. You're perfect." You kiss her again and slip your hand into her pants. You feel around until you find her vagina and slowly slide a finger in. You begin to massage the area as she moans quietly.

"Mmmm....nice..." She whispers as she starts to grind against your hand.

You bring your other hand to your breast and massage your nipple as you finger Eliza. She begins to moan a lot louder, and you feel her vagina tighten around your finger. You moan, and begin to rub yourself. With Eliza sitting in your lap, her legs now curled around the small of your back and her arms all over your body, you feel good. She slips a finger under your leggings and underwear it isn't long before you both climax together. You hold onto Eliza as you calm down. She shifts, stands, and brings you to the bed. You lie in bed together. You feel Eliza's head rest on your stomach, and drape your arms over her.

"How could anyone ever hurt you?" She asks after a while.

"You mean my bruises?"

"I can guess how you got them. How could anyone be so cruel?"

"I'm just an unlucky girl who fell into the wrong hands." You reply.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, I- I don't know... Drinking your blood it- I think it made me horny... Is that normal?"

"It's the virus. It makes everything more intense, including emotions and sensations. You've not had much though. Let's go get something to eat."

You nod and get dressed. The two of you go out into the night as you look for a victim to satisfy your hunger...

You see a girl with long brown hair, a slim waist, wide hips, and ample breasts. She's short but not unusually so. Her face is pretty, but not beautiful. You follow the girl as she walks through the street. You aren't too far away from her, but you are trying to avoid looking suspicious. She enters a store, goes down an isle and grabs a bottle of water from a shelf, then goes to the counter.

"How do we abduct her?" you whisper to Eliza.

"I have a needle filled with a paralyzing agent. Stick her with that, and we can take her some place quiet. I'll take care of the witnesses."

"Got it." You turn to look at the girl, and begin to feel hungry again. You really didn't drink much from Eliza.

The girl heads outside, and you follow her. She walks around to the back of the store and lights a cigarette. She leans against the wall of the store and looks up at the sky. It's a quiet night, and clouds have covered the moon. You walk up to her and casually ask for a cigarette. She is visibly startled and looks at you for a second.

"Oh, sorry. No." She says after a pause and looks back up at the sky.

You take the opportunity to quickly pull out the needle and plunge it into her arm. You pump the entire contents into her, flooding her bloodstream. She gasps and falls over, her eyes rolling back into her head.

"Oh shit," You mutter. You quickly grab her before she hits the ground and lay her on her side.

"Eliza?" You whisper loudly.

Eliza practically materializes from the darkness over the girl's body, and begins examining her. This girl's eyes flicker, but she doesn't wake.

"Perfect," Eliza smiles.

"What do we do now?"

"We take her with us. We can finish the process there without worrying about being caught." With that, she picks up the girl in a bridal carry and begins walking off.

"Wait, you never told me where we're going."

"The church."

You follow Eliza to the Church, and along the way she talks.

"I used to live here, many years ago. After my... departure from this world, it became a church. It seems appropriate."

"How old are you?" you ask.

"I was born in the 1300s. I turned awhile ago."

"How come you've lived so long? What are you?"

"Nocturnal, immaterial, and having a thirst for blood... You might say I am a demon, dear."

"I thought you were a vampire like me."

"Not exactly. I was, a long time ago. However when I was killed I became a succubus. I left that out earlier to make it... easier for you."

Silence fills the air as you take this in. You walk up to the church, but it's locked tight.

"I can't get in," Eliza says with frustration, pulling on the handle.

You try to bust down the door, but it's no use. You can't get it open.

"Let's try a window," Eliza suggests.

You walk up to a window and try to open it, but it's stuck.

"Let me try," Eliza says. She goes up and tries to open it. It doesn't budge.

"Maybe I'm weak, but this should be easy for you."

You take a step back and lunge forward, using your strength and smashing through the window with your elbow. The window shatters into countless pieces of broken glass.

"Come on," Eliza says.

You both crawl through the window.

The church is dark and creepy. You are in a pew, next to Eliza. There's broken glass everywhere. You shiver, the temperature is much colder inside the church. You look around and take in your surroundings. You look at the brunette in Eliza's arms. Her eyes are closed and her face has an expression of serenity. She looks like an angel. You notice she has two long scars on her shoulder.

"If we just drink the girl's blood, will she die?"

"No, don't worry," Eliza says soothingly. "We don't have to drink all her blood. She'll be fine after we finish."

She lays the girl onto the floor and begins caressing her face affectionately.

You sit on the other side of the girl from Eliza. You look at her neck, where her unusually big vein is easy for you to see now that her skin has stretched over it due to her head being tilted back.

"Oh God..." You can feel the urge growing strongly inside of you now.

You lean down and bite into the girl's neck. You feel the blood enter your mouth and run down your throat. It's delicious. You almost moan in ecstasy as you drink. You continue drinking the lovely, lovely blood. It's so... invigorating. You haven't ever tasted anything so sweet. The warm blood travels down your throat and warms your body. It's amazing how something so simple can fill you with energy.

After drinking your fill, you pull your head away from the girl's neck. You look at Eliza and see that she finished long before you did. Streaks of red dribble down her chin and a second bite mark leaks blood from the girl's wrist.

"Are you ready?" she asks with a smirk.

"Yes," you reply.

Eliza leans in and kisses you passionately on the lips. You feel the energy from her, and kiss her back with equal force. The two of you fall to the floor, continuing to make out.

"Oh my..." the brunette on the floor says as she wakes up. She gasps as she notices that her neck and wrist are bleeding. She holds her hand over the wound as she gets up and stares at the two of you in shock. "What... what the fuck?!"

You look at Eliza. She looks expectantly at you. You sigh in exasperation and look at the girl, who is glaring daggers at both of you.

"I was hungry," you say simply.

You raise an eyebrow, silently encouraging Eliza to come up with something to fix the situation.

"Let's have fun with this" she suggests, her eyes narrowing as a sly smile appears on her face.

Eliza stands up and strips off her clothes, tossing them into a corner. You smirk as the girl turns bright red. You stand up and quickly take off your own clothes, relishing the chance to be naked in front of two attractive girls. Eliza sits down next to the other girl and smiles at her.

The other girl looks uncertainly at you, and then turns to Eliza. She seems to relax as she stares into her eyes. You recognize this look, having experienced it yourself in the motel room. Eliza was using her seductive magic. Eliza's hands move to the girl's shoulders, and she begins massaging her gently. The girl closes her eyes and seems to melt under Eliza's hands. She lets out a slightly contented sigh as Eliza's hands move down her body, stopping briefly to squeeze her breasts and buttocks. Eliza leans forward and the two of them begin kissing each other eagerly.

You reach down and start to finger yourself. You're getting incredibly turned on by watching the lovely Eliza with this other girl. You can barely believe your luck in meeting her. You never thought you'd ever get to see something like this in real life. You watch, transfixed, as Eliza slowly removes the girl's clothes. You gasp as you accidentally brush your hand against your own clitoris.

You continue to watch the two beautiful girls making out in front of you as you shamelessly pleasure yourself. This is so hot. You can't help but look. The other girl smiles at Eliza, and then moves in to kiss her on the lips. Eliza seems surprised at first, but then she wraps her arms around the girl and the pair of them sink to the floor. Meanwhile, one of the girl's hands has found its way down to Eliza's crotch, and she begins to rub her gently along her pussy lips. Eliza's eyes widen slightly and she lets out a quiet moan. The girl leans in and gently takes Eliza's nipple into her mouth and begins to suck on it gently. Eliza bites her lip and closes her eyes, a look of pure pleasure on her face. You see the other girl slip first one, then two, then finally three fingers inside her own vagina.

Eliza begins to buck her hips gently in time with the girl rubbing her clitoris. Her breathing gets heavier and her chest starts to heave. The other girl moves her mouth away from Eliza's breasts, and moves in to kiss her on the lips once more. Eliza responds eagerly, wrapping her arms around her partner and grabbing her buttocks, pulling her closer. The girl responds by inserting a fourth finger into herself, and the movement of her arm causes her to slide up against Eliza harder and faster.

Eliza suddenly arches her back and lets out a moan, closing her eyes and tossing her head back.

Your whole body goes into spasm and you gasp as an intense wave of pleasure washes over you. Wave after wave of ecstasy racks your body. You can barely think straight, it feels so good. You lie back against the wall, still shaking slightly with the most wonderful feeling you've ever experienced. Immediately after your own mind-shattering climax, the other girl has also reached her own. Her face goes red and contorts into a mask of pure pleasure. Her mouth falls open and she makes little squeaking sounds. She slams her hips against Eliza's hand and shakes it wildly. Her body goes rigid and she lets out a long, guttural moan. Meanwhile, Eliza has also reached her second and final orgasm of the night.

As the other girl collapses backwards onto the ground, Eliza sits up and lies against the wall. She grins as she stares at you. She opens her mouth to say something, but then closes it again. The girl you abducted seems to be in a daze, staring off into the ceiling.

You crawl over beside Eliza. "We should leave," you say, "I want you to take me to Nadia".

"We can't just yet," Eliza says, a slightly pained expression on her face. "It takes a while to recover. Just give me two minutes, okay?"

You nod in response, and wait patiently for her two minutes to pass.

You quickly get dressed again, and wait for Eliza to do the same. One minute passes, then two minutes, then three. After five minutes, you're still waiting for her to get ready.

"Eliza are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need a bit longer," she says.

"We don't have time for that," you say firmly. "We're going to find Nadia if I have to drag you naked through the streets."

Eliza chuckles.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe," she says with a grin, "Come closer and I'll show you what I like." You shake your head at her, smiling. "Fine, I'll get dressed," she says with a sigh. "But you're missing out."

You leave the church and Eliza brings you to a stadium. Eliza says she knows Nadia tends to come around here.

"How are we going to get in?" Eliza asks.

"I don't know," you respond. You look around for a while, casually walking around the stadium in the night, looking for an easy way in. The two of you come across a blimp sitting parked in an open area beside the stadium. You climb into the cabin. You look out of the blimp towards the stadium. You say "So you think Nadia is here?"

"Probably," says Eliza, "I know she meets people here."

You nod in response, taking another deep breath. You look out from the blimp window, at the towering stadium before you.

"Alright," You look around for the keys to the blimp, and find them attached to a metal board with a bunch of buttons on it. You pull them off and put them in your pocket.

"What are those?" Eliza asks.

"Keys for the blimp. Do you know how to fly it?"

"Of course I don't know how to fly this thing!" Eliza snaps. "Why do you think I would know how to fly a blimp?"

"This is a stupid idea," you say, "let's find a different way into the stadium."

"Too late," she says, looking upwards out of the window.

You look up and see a spotlight slowly moving across the blimp. "We need to run!" you hiss.

"Too late," says a voice. "Drop any weapons, and come out with your hands in the air."

You look around. You're surrounded by lights and guns, and you have nowhere to hide. You raise your hands in surrender, and slowly climb down the ladder.

"Keep your hands in the air!" Both of you glumly comply. The lights suddenly turn brighter, and you can finally see where you are.

"Come with me," a man says.

You do as he asks, and armed men lead you both to a waiting transport, which has a large embossed logo of a Viper on it. You're separated, but you see Eliza get in another transport beside yours. Soon, the hovercraft is rising up above the stadium. The inside of the transport is steel plated, with a few soft seats in the middle. You sit down in one of them and wait for your fate. After about an hour, you descend and the metal door opens.

"Come on out, vampire," says a short man wearing a black suit and tie. You climb out of the box and look around. You've been brought to a new area, surrounded by a metal fence. The man in the black suit leads you around the metal fence and through a compound, until you reach a row of small buildings. He stops and turns to you.

"This is your new home," he says.

"Where is Eliza?"

"She's in one of the other buildings," says the man in the black suit. "Now, before we go on, I have to tell you the rules."

The man walks forward and opens the door to the first building. He goes inside, and you follow.

"What rules?"

The man sits down on a small, hard bed and gestures for you to do likewise. You sit, and the man begins to speak.

"This is a training camp," he says.

"What?!"

"You're going to be trained and sold for pleasure, for the entertainment of the rich and powerful."

"No, you cant do this!" you protest.

The man laughs. "Sorry, kid. Slave you shall stay until the end of your days."

You leap off the bed and dart for the door. The man's faster than you, though, and he grabs you by the scruff of your neck and flings you onto the bed.

You scream, "Let go of me!" You begin to struggle, but it is in vain. The man smiles and hugs you close. You can feel his cold body temperature permeate your being. This is a man without a soul.

"We're going to have so much fun," he grins.

"No, I want Eliza!"

The man begins laughing. "Ha! I knew you would want her. She's a wonderful slave, isn't she?"

You stare at the man, angrily. He stares back with a twisted smile on his face.

"Well... we should get on with your training."

You struggle against the man, but his grip tightens around you. He stands up, lifting you off the ground, and carries you over to a long, metal table. Cold, hard and unnaturally sharp, the edge of the table is sharp enough to slice through bone and flesh with ease. The man lays you on the table, your face down.

"Please don't do this, I can pay!"

The man begins laughing. "You can pay? Ha! I can get more money using you than you can offer!"

You begin to struggle, but the man is too strong. He presses your face down onto the table. You feel a sharp, cold metal band clasp around your neck. You gasp for breath, but it's impossible. You begin to choke.

"Nervous system destruction sequence activated," says a monotone voice.

You pull at the collar. The man procures a medical saw from a metal drawer. He flicks it on, and brings the blade close to your neck.

"But before your training I need to make some... modifications."

"Nervous system destruction in T-Minus 25 seconds," says the robotic voice.

You swing your fist around, smashing it into the man's throat. He grunts and falls backwards, releasing you from his grip. You gasp for breath, filling your lungs with air.

"Nervous system destruction in T-Minus 20 seconds."

You leap from the table, and grab the saw. The man snarls, and charges towards you. You hold the saw up to defend yourself. He swings his fist at you, but you duck under and jab him in the stomach with the saw's spinning blade. He groans and falls to the floor, as you leap onto his belly. You hold the saw above your head, preparing to strike, and bring the saw down into his chest. A red puddle pools on the floor.

"Nervous system destruction in T-Minus 10 seconds."

You quickly bring the saw up towards your neck. It slices through the metal band that was holding it up but not without cutting your neck as well. You ignore the pain, grab the collar, and pull it off.

"Nervous system destruction sequence aborted." says the monotone voice.