Eliza and You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You bend over and bite into the man's neck. Blood spurts into your mouth. You feel energetic and revitalized. You continue drinking, until the man's cold, dead eyes stare blankly at the ceiling. A surge of power and confidence floods into you. You fall backwards off of the man and bring your hands up to your wounds. You press your hands against the wound on your neck. It's still bleeding. You need bandages. But where? You look around the room. There's a large door on the far side of the room. Perhaps that's a medical bay?

You walk quickly towards the door. It slides open, revealing a huge room. Monitors line the walls. Computers fill a large workstation in the center of the room. You see a large medical station along one wall. You walk over to the medical station and quickly spot a large red cross marked on one wall. You pull the medical kit off its hooks and open it. You spot clean gauze, tape, scissors, antiseptic, bandages, and more. You quickly wrap your neck with the gauze, applying pressure to the cut.

You turn and look at the monitors, looking for Eliza. You spot her on one of the cameras. You see Eliza lying on a table. She's stripped naked, with three large men staring down at her. The scrawny man from who put Eliza in the transport before stands off to the side, a wicked grin on his face. You hear the door open behind you. You turn, to see a massive figure standing in the doorway. He's tall and wide, covered with muscles, with curly black hair and brown eyes. His skin is pale, and a cross-shaped burn is pressed into his forehead. The man smiles at you, revealing a pair of gold teeth.

"Hello," he says slowly.

You try to run forward, but pain in your leg overwhelms you. You must have injured it in your struggle with the other man. You collapse on the ground.

"What's your name?" he asks, approaching.

"D-D-Drea," you stutter.

The man walks forward, extending a hand to help you up. You pause, then grab it, and he pulls you to your feet. "I'm Cassian," he says softly.

"I need to save Eliza," you say.

"What?" he asks.

"I... I can't stay here."

"I see," Cassian says. "The girl, Eliza. She means a lot to you."

"Yes. She really does," you say. "I don't want to stay here and I need to get to her."

"Why would you leave?" Cassian asks. "Here, we could teach you so many things..."

You bow your head. "I don't want to I just want Eliza! Please help me."

"I... I can't do that," Cassian says. He pulls out a knife.

You take a step back, holding up your hands. "Wait."

Cassian looks at you, then nods. "I understand. The knife bothers you." He walks over to a workbench, grabs a large drill and turns to you. "Does this bother you?"

You nod. "Yes..."

"Good," Cassian says. "Then you'll do as I say. Take off your clothes." You stare at him, trembling. "Do it."

You slowly remove your clothing, until you're naked before him.

"Good girl," Cassian says. "Now, go over to that table."

You turn, walking over to the table. Cassian grabs you by the wrists, pulling your hands over your head and binding them to the table with rope. He binds your ankles in the same way, so that you are spread eagle. He stuffs a ball gag in your mouth and buckles it tightly behind your head.

You try to pull against your restraints, but they're buried into the table. You can't get any leverage.

"Now," Cassian says, attaching something soft and fluffy to the ceiling. "This is mohair. Doesn't look it, but it's made from a very rare breed of goat." He pours some kind of liquid onto the soft, fluffy fur.

The fur is light brown, rather than the traditional white. Along it are short, black stripes. It looks incredibly soft and warm. You can practically feel your entire weight being lifted just by looking at it.

"See the liquid I've just poured over it?" Cassian asks. You nod. "It irritates the skin, yet doesn't damage it. It's oil based, scented and flavored. The scent and flavor is up to you. What do you want it to be?"

You try to beg for mercy, but the gag just makes incomprehensible sounds.

"Okay," Cassian says. "I'll pick for you." He walks over to a large book, opens it and starts reading.

"Blackberry and honey," he says, as he makes a note in the huge book. "That could work... Pine and Lemon." He makes another note. "Let's see... How about Lavender and Eucalyptus?" he asks, as he writes it down. "Cinnamon and Vanilla?" he asks. "No, that won't do." He makes a few more notes, before looking up at you. "I think I've got it. Poppy and Patchouli?"

You struggle against your restraints, but to no avail. Cassian stops you with a quick jab to the head.

Cassian grabs a large scalpel and presses it against the soft underside of your chin. You shake your head no.

"Good," Cassian says, turning and walking away from your line of sight. He returns with the mohair. He takes a seat in front of you and smiles. "Now," he says. "We can do this the easy way, or the fun way. The easy way, you cooperate, please me, and then I return you to your cell. The fun way, well..." He smiles at you.

You stare at him with wide eyes.

"Tell me your name."

The ball gag prevents you from speaking.

He stares at you for a few seconds, smiling. "We'll try again," he says. "What is your name?"

You try to speak through the gag as Cassian gently runs a finger down your throat.

"I'm sure you can do better than that..."

You try to shake off Cassian's touch.

"That's not a wise choice," he states, staring at you coldly. "You're going to regret that," he says, a cruel smile on his face. He slowly runs a finger down your cheek, and for a second you think he's going to caress you. Instead, he grabs your face and holds it still while he snarls at you. His cold breath makes you gasp. "...You're going to regret that," he repeats, releasing your face and standing up.

He walks over to a table, on which sits a large toolbox. He pulls something out of it and walks over to you. It's a box of matches. You try to struggle, but the shackles hold you tight to the table. Cassian strikes a match and holds it above your face. You shake your head, pleading.

"No?" he asks, confused. "You'd rather this?" He runs the match along your cheek, and you feel the heat on your face.

"MMMhhmmm," you try to beg.

"I don't want you to beg," he says, striking another match. "I want you to moan."

He holds the match up to your face, and you feel the flame burning your cheek. You moan loudly, as Cassian lets out a laugh. Your skin twinges with the heat of the match. You feel the heat on your face, and let out another long, long moan. The sound is primal, animalistic, and probably more sexual than anything else. Your long drawn out moan that ends in a gasp of relief as Cassian blows out the match and drops it on the ground.

"Do you like this?" he asks.

You shake your head no.

"Yes you do," he says, smiling. "I can see it in your eyes." He strikes another match and holds it up to your face. "But I don't just want moans," he says. "I want to hear your sounds of pleasure. The sounds a man wants to hear from the woman he loves."

You stare at him in disbelief. He strikes another match and hold it up to your face. "No?" he asks, as if genuinely confused.

You nod vigorously. The match is dropped onto your stomach. You let out a shriek as your skin starts to burn. Cassian laughs and flicks the match to the ground, putting it out with his foot.

"I think you want this," he says. "I think you want all of this." You feel another match drop between your breasts, and you can't help but let out a cry of pain.

"You're hurting," he smiles.

You pull against the ropes and let out a sound of pain and fear, but with each passing second you feel a mounting sense of pleasure. Pleasure that can be summed up in one word: submission.

"You're mine," Cassian growls, staring into your eyes. He takes a deep breath. "I know you're hurting. I want to hurt you more."

He strikes another match and holds it over you.

You pull on your restraints, but they refuse to budge. Cassian drops the match onto your collarbone. You let out a shriek and Cassian lets out a laugh. He lights another match. You pull your leg and the rope comes loose on the table leg, allowing you to knee Cassian in his stomach. He falls backwards and drops the match onto the ground. It starts to burn a hole in the carpet.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he says, grabbing at the carpet with a hand. It's clear he is insane.

You throw your weight to tip the table over, and it lands on top of Cassian. You hear him scream as smoke billows from around the table and the fire begins to grow right behind you. You reach your hands up to your face, trying to get the rope tying you to the table off.

"I'm sorry!" Cassian screams.

You hear wood snap as you manage to break the wooden frame your right hand was tied to. With your one free hand, you reach for the scalpel on the on the ground. You grab the scalpel and start sawing away at the ropes holding your arm and legs in place. You free yourself and scramble away from the table. You run through a door to where you think Eliza's room is. You stare down the hallway on the right, hearing screaming and crying down that way. You run down the hallway to the right as the fire starts to spread behind you.

You charge forward with a yell, ramming the door with your shoulder. The door bursts open and you fall inside, rolling to a stop, splinters poking at your bare skin. You quickly stand to your feet and look around.

"Eliza!" you call. The room is empty, but the window is open.

You step to the window and look down. There is a narrow balcony below, which seems to surround the entire floor. You seem to be at the very top of a building. You see Eliza out on the balcony, simply gazing out into the night. She is still naked like you saw her on the camera, but none of her captors are around.

"Eliza! What are you doing?!"

Eliza turns to you and smiles. She doesn't respond. She seems transfixed, almost in a trance, as if she'd been drugged. You stare at her naked body, taking in her breasts, her legs, and...

You reel yourself back in.

You climb through the window and quickly grab Eliza by the hand.

"Eliza! Snap out of it!" you yell. Eliza slowly looks at you, her eyes having trouble focusing. "We don't have time for this!" you say. "We need to hide!"

"I'm cold," she moans.

Eliza's right, it is cold. You can feel it on your naked body.

You run down a fire escape and into an alley, Eliza holding your hand. You are both still naked, and you're only sort of paying attention to where you're going.

"Are we going to fuck?" Eliza asks.

"No!" you say. "We're just looking for a place to hide, hold on."

"It's cold outside," she complains, as if she didn't notice the obvious. "I need warmth."

"Shhhh," you say, putting a finger to Eliza's lips. "Let's just find a place to lay low."

Eliza nods, and you lead her down the alley towards another building.

You enter an aging building with Eliza. There is a small counter and a door to the right, leading into the back storeroom. Overhead is a softly humming fluorescent light. The room is otherwise empty save for a few cardboard boxes.

"What is this place?" Eliza asks.

You throw your arms around her and squeeze tightly. She squeals softly as you embrace her. Her hands press against your stomach, but she doesn't push you away. You gently lower yourself and Eliza to the floor, continuing to squeeze her in a hug. She keeps her hands on your chest for a moment, but then brings them to your back. You feel her hands beginning to wander as you press your breasts into hers. You hold her tightly to warm her.

"Eliza," you say softly, "I want you to remember this moment." You bring your lips to her and place a gentle kiss on the side of her neck.

Eliza gasps softly, then sighs. She brings her hands up and gently running them across your breasts. Your heart flutters as she touches you, and you feel a surge of warmth rush through you. "You are so beautiful," she whispers, her breath hot on your ear.

"Are you okay? What did those men do to you?"

"What did they do to me?" Eliza says. "They didn't do anything. They wanted to, but they didn't. They gave me something and said they'd be back..."

"So... they tried to fuck you?"

"Naw," Eliza replies sarcastically. "They wanted to do other things."

You turn your face away, blushing. You're not even sure if Eliza realizes that she's teasing you right now.

"I'm just glad you're okay..." you whisper.

You embrace her tighter. Eliza returns the hug.

"I need you," she whispers, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Eliza looks into your eyes and smiles.

"You're the only one who cares about me," she says. "I love you."

"You're high," you grin. Eliza brings her mouth to yours and gives you a long, sensual kiss. Her arms are wrapped around you, and she presses her body against your own.

"I love you too," you say.

Eliza kisses you again and again. She's about to bring her mouth to your neck when you hear the jingling of keys from outside. Eliza quickly disentangles herself from you and hides in a corner of the storeroom.

You hide with her and listen. The door opens, and you hear heavy footsteps.

"Just wait 'til the master hears about this," says a gruff voice, "Can't even keep a hold of one little girl."

"This is your fault for hiring a stupid saint in the first place," another voice says. "If you hired a competent person it would have saved us all this trouble."

You hear footsteps heading your way. You hold your breath as two men walk in. The first one is short and fat, with a drink in one hand and a knife in the other. He's balding and has a beard that goes down to his chest.

You keep quiet and hide behind the shelves of boxes. The two men look around, but it's obvious that they're only half-heartedly looking.

"Come out, come out..." They taunt.

The second man is tall and skinny. He flicks his black hair out of his eyes as he looks around. You look to the door, but the men are blocking your route. You look up and see a ceiling panel dislodged slightly.

You point upwards at the panel, making a climbing motion. Eliza nods in understanding and begins to climb up onto the boxes and then the shelf. She goes up to hide in the rafters. The two men begin looking around and draw near your hiding spot. You quickly climb up, following Eliza.

"Come on, hurry," she whispers.

You reach the top and lie down on the rafters, pulling your legs up through the opening.

You wait for the men to leave and they eventually walk away, not seeing you hiding above them. After a few minutes, they turn and walk out of the room. You wait patiently, counting to a hundred after they leave before you climb down and check the hallway. It's empty, so you go to the door and press your ear against it. You hear the men outside, you need to find another way out. You open a different door and find yourself in an empty hallway.

You motion for Eliza to follow you. You walk down the hallway, checking each door you come across. It seems this building you wandered into was some sort of abandoned school or academic building. Many rooms have nothing in them but dust and cobwebs, but a few have tools and supplies. You find a first aid kit, a lantern, and a large box of matches. You walk over to Eliza. She's still naked, and you can't help but look at her beautiful body as you approach. Your stomach flutters slightly as you gaze at her supple breasts and tight crotch. Your desire is mixed with pity and guilt for Eliza's suffering.

"Here," you say, holding up the first aid kit. You open it and tend to her cuts from breaking the window.

With Eliza patched up, you look out into the hallway and see nothing. The hallways spans twenty feet ahead of you and turns a corner. The floor is tiled and empty, but for a few scraps of trash. The walls are barren, made of simple gray bricks.

You ask, "Ready to go?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

You nod at Eliza and creep forward. You move slowly, checking every angle so as not to be caught off guard. As you creep forward, you see an opening to your right at the end of the hallway. You reach it and look through. You are in what appears to be an old auditorium. Rows of seats rise up in front of you and a shadowy stage is visible at the far end. Large windows line the far wall, but the glass has long since been broken and it's hard to see anything from your angle.

You creep forward towards the stage and broken windows beyond. You pass rows upon rows of seats, all of which are covered in a thick layer of dust and grime. They are also made of wood and start to creak and crack as you pass. The noise is barely audible, but the sound still makes you cringe. The stage is also made of wood, and as you step upon it you realize that it's not as strong as it once was. You hear a loud cracking sound and instantly jump forward, heart racing. You peer down and see that part of the floor you were just standing on has fallen through. The stage is unfortunately shaped like a narrow, inverted "V", meaning that while the middle is supported by solid pieces of wood, the front and back are not.

You help Eliza across the stage, which she does nervously. You reach the other side and creep up to the windows. You slowly climb over the broken glass, making sure that you place each foot and hand safely. You get to the other side and gently coax Eliza forward. She crawls through without issue. Outside you see a fairly busy street. As you look around you notice police cars racing down the street heading in the direction of the complex you escaped from.

You keep to the shadows since you and Eliza are naked. You pull Eliza back into the corner and watch as the police cars race by. They slow down as they approach the complex and you expect them to stop and enter, but instead they head straight on.

"Looks like they decided not to come here after all," you say.

You see a man in a business suit walking down the sidewalk in your direction. You stay in the shadows and hold Eliza close. The businessman never turns down the alley, so you slowly edge out into the open. You look out into the night.

You and Eliza quickly move out of the alley and down the sidewalk. Your feet move quickly and silently along the concrete, your ears twitching as they pick up on every tiny sound. After a few minutes you reach the first store: A little corner market. You quickly move past the market and spot what looks like a clothing store two buildings down.

"We need to get inside somewhere," you say quietly, "where we can hide and figure out our next move."

"Yeah...okay," Eliza whispers.

You walk slowly up to the clothing store and peer through the windows. You see no movement, so you gently open the door and step inside. The lights are turned down low, but it's enough for you to make out that the store seems to sell fancy dresses and suits. You quickly grab a nearby dress and pull it on.

"What do I do?" Eliza asks. She's still naked, and you feel tempted to let her stay that way.

You see a dress on a nearby mannequin that should fit Eliza pretty well. "Come with me," you say, grabbing the dress from the mannequin and heading into the changing room.

"As much as I like seeing you naked, you should put this on," you say, tossing the dress into Eliza's hands.

"Are you sure?" she asks, clearly enjoying her nudity.

"Yes, please put the dress on. We can't draw attention." Eliza nods. You watch as she slips into the white dress and struggles to get herself into it, eventually she getting it on.

Eliza's dress is a pretty, although not overly fancy, white dress. The neckline is high and the sleeves long, although it has a slit up one side that reaches nearly to the waist. You lead Eliza out of the store room and pull her into a kiss. You enjoy the feeling of her lips on yours, and you can feel her mouth stretch into a smile.