Eliza and You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful," you say.

Eliza smiles, "I like your dress too."

You look down at yourself. It's a green sleeveless dress that comes to your mid-thighs. "I like it too, now let's get out of here before someone catches us stealing."

"You're right," she says, turning to leave.

You head towards the back of the store. Near the entrance stands a large mirror, and you pause. Eliza turns and faces you, smiling. She hugs you tightly, the both of you admiring the dresses you picked out.

"It's beautiful," she says.

"The dress is nothing special."

Eliza looks at you, suddenly smiling coyly. She wraps one arm around your waist, pulling you closer to her. She leans her head against your shoulder, looking up at you and smiling before kissing you lightly on the cheek.

"As much as I want to, we don't have time for this. Plus, we just got dressed." You wiggle free of Eliza's grasp and quickly start walking towards the back room. "We need to go, right now," you say.

"Hold on, what's the rush?"

"Do you want to get caught?" You ask.

"No, but that sounded an awful lot like you don't want to kiss me."

You sigh. Whatever they'd given Eliza was probably still affecting her. "That's not true," you assure her.

"Well, then what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just we really need to go right now. Those guys are probably still looking for us."

You see the hurt in Eliza's eyes and feel immediately guilty. She goes silent and nods.

"We need to find a place and money," you say, "I had cash but those slavers took it. I think they were Vipers so we need to lay low."

You look around and see a glass case nearby. Inside are trinkets and jewelry. You motion to it. "I could break that case open and we could grab a few things. We need money after all," you say.

"You sure that's a good idea?" she asks.

"Probably not, but we need to do something."

You walk over to the case and stare at it for a few moments.

You search for a lock or latch on the glass case, but find nothing.

"It's not locked," Eliza says, "You can just open it."

You walk up to the case and put your hands on the glass. You breathe deeply and push until the glass moves inward slightly. It's harder than you expected, and you wince at the sound of glass scraping against the inside of the case. After only a few moments, the opening is wide enough for you to slip your arm through. You start pulling out all of the jewelry you can get a hold of. Necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, it's all shiny and pretty. You grab as much of it as you can before you are forced to pull your arm out.

"I'm done," you say, "Let's go." Eliza nods in response.

You leave the store and walk out into the night. You are now in a new area of the city you haven't been in before. It's well lit by street lamps but it's a little scarier than the touristy part of town.

"Where do we go? A motel?" you ask.

Eliza spends some time looking around before nodding.

"There's a place down the road," she says, "Follow me."

You follow her down the road as you watch her hips sway back and forth as she walks. You feel you can't wait to get to the room. After a few minutes you arrive at the motel and follow her into the lobby.

Eliza looks around nervously before speaking.

"Um, we need a room," she says.

"How many beds?" the man behind the desk asks, eyeing Eliza.

"Just one," she responds.

He looks at the two of you over for a moment and nods. He pulls out a key.

"It's gonna be $60 for a week."

You hand him a jeweled necklace instead. As he takes the necklace, his eyes widen.

"Alright, it's all yours," he says, handing you the key. You and Eliza grab your stuff and head toward your room. It's a pretty shoddy looking motel, and the hallway smells musty.

You step into your room and quickly look around. It's pretty dirty, and the carpet is a different color due to years of dirt build up.

"Well, this place is pretty nice," Eliza says sarcastically. You drop your things on a counter and walk over to the window.

"It will do for now until we figure out a better plan," you say.

You look over at Eliza and see her staring at you, a lustful look in her eye. Her eyes quickly make their way down to your crotch and she licks her lips seductively.

"What?" You ask coyly.

Eliza quickly approaches you. She grabs your hand and moves it to her ass. You quickly grab her by the waist as she moves her mouth to yours. She moves her tongue past your lips and into your mouth.

You kiss her back and guide her to the bed. You turn around and sit down on the bed, bringing Eliza down on top of you. You pull her in close and you feel her squeeze against you. You open your mouth wide and push your tongue into her mouth. You pull your mouth away from hers. You slowly move your lips down her chin, then to her neck, where you begin to suck gently. Eliza lets out a small sigh as she closes her eyes.

You continue sucking on her neck as you begin to undo the buttons on her dress. Once you get them all undone you pull the top of her dress down, exposing her breasts covered by a black bra.

"Maybe we should have just kept these off."

Eliza lets out a small laugh. "Perhaps, but I don't like flashing everyone!"

You smile and move your head down to the top of her breasts and begin to suck on the skin just above them. You flick your tongue against her nipples, causing them to become erect. Eliza lets out a small moan and gently runs her fingers through your hair. You take your index finger and middle finger and pull down the cup of her bra, releasing her right breast. You gently take her breast into your hand and squeeze lightly. You take your mouth off her chest and move it towards her nipple, where you give it a gentle kiss before taking it into your mouth. You suck on her nipple gently, and then begin flicking it with your tongue. Eliza sighs contentedly and lets out a long breath, just as you felt she would do.

You gently suck on her right breast while you move your hand to the other one. You massage the breast softly, then begin to squeeze it and flick the nipple with your index finger. As you gently suck on her right breast, you move your left hand down to her thigh. You gently caress her thigh, moving your hand closer and closer to her crotch. Eliza moves her legs farther apart, giving you easier access. You slide your hand beneath her panties, slowly moving your fingers up and down. You gently flick your middle finger against her clit.

"Ah," Eliza says softly as she takes a deep breath. You gently push Eliza's bra down, releasing her other breast.

Eliza sits up and begins to undress you, pausing for a moment to take you in.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," she says.

You stare at her lovely figure, naked except for a pair of black panties. Her body is thin and small, but still curvy in all the right places. Her breasts are full and round, and her nipples stand at erect attention, waiting for your touch.

You push Eliza's hand down to your private area and gently guide her fingers onto your vagina. She continues to rub your clit, while you move your index and middle fingers over and into her hole. You push your index and middle fingers into her warm, wet vagina. Eliza lets out a long, slow sigh as you gently move your fingers in and out of her.

"Mm..." she says.

You can feel her walls begin to tighten around your fingers. As Eliza gently moves her fingertips over your vagina, you let out a long, low moan. Eliza smiles and begins to massage your clit. She leans down and softly kisses your belly button.

"Ah," you sigh.

You use your free hand to rub her clit, as you begin to moan louder. She begins to finger you faster, as you head towards your climax.

"I think I'm gonna..." you begin to say. Eliza suddenly takes her hand away.

You look at her in disbelief. "What the fuck?"

She grabs your right hand and holds it to her vagina. "Finish me off," she says.

"You're a cruel mistress," you say slyly to her teasing.

"Good. I want to make sure you're never gonna forget me," Eliza says.

She changes positions, and begins to ride on your hand. You continue to finger Eliza as she rides your hand.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna come!" Eliza grunts.

She grinds her pussy into your hand and lets out a long sigh of pleasure. Her vagina muscles begin to contract in rhythm, pulsing against your fingers. With her free hand, she grabs your wrist and holds it firmly as the orgasm rushes through her body. Eliza breathes heavily as her orgasm begins to subside. She releases your wrist, and leans forward to rest on your chest. You can feel your wetness running down your legs.

"I'm sorry if I was too cruel to you," Eliza says.

"No I like it."

"I'm glad you're satisfied with me," Eliza says.

You lay on the bed with Eliza on top of you. Your legs slowly part, and one of your hands slips down between your thighs. Your eyes half-open as you look down your body towards Eliza.

"I want you to watch me," you moan softly.

Eliza sits up, one hand on her hip and the other holding her breasts as she licks her lips. Your body shakes and writhes with pleasure, as Eliza watches on in excitement and anticipation. You scream out in ecstasy as you feel your body climax against your fingers. Your feet quiver and shake as they slide up and down against the mattress. You pant heavily, as you slowly move from your own orgasm and towards reality once again.

"Wow, that was hot," Eliza says. She leans over to kiss you on the lips.

You kiss her passionately, as the two of you embrace on the bed. She slides her tongue into your mouth, running it gently around your own. Before long you are curled up together and fall asleep...