All Comments on 'Elizabeth and Lucille Ch. 02'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
derekukderekukabout 8 years ago

Another lovely, exciting story. I can't wait to read more of Lucille's adventures with Elizabeth and, hopefully, Claire.

42154215about 8 years ago
Naughtiness

Mary , I don't know how u do it , u keep all of us enthralled , waiting, and horny , leaking all over with such a simple storyline .

Your old school reservation is in itself so sexy and erotic that we are kept totally aroused all the way till your next chapter . For a guy it's painful but .......

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Wonderfully Naughty!

Five stars from here... I really wish there was a sixth star so that I might give it to you. You always spin such wonderfully exciting tales Mary! Thank you

bobbipink53bobbipink53about 8 years ago
Building Well!!

I'd echo what has already been said; this story is building in a gentle but very erotic way and I am already looking forward to Derek being dressed up by Lucy and Elizabeth and perhaps dominated by Claire. The thought makes me squishy too!! Further episodes of your other stories would be most appreciated too.

atlvoyeur69atlvoyeur69about 8 years ago
Another good one

I am enjoying another great story from you. I do hope you will add more to the other stories that you started, but I am also happy that you will be continuing with Elizabeth, Lucille and the rest of the friendly families.

QuietoldieQuietoldieabout 8 years ago
Hot

Another well deserved five points. I await the next chapter with great interest.

tw63tw63about 8 years ago
looking forward

I'm looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Late find. . .

Better late than never finding the sensitively told tale of Elizabeth and Lucille as only the Lovely Mary can do. Rich in naughtiness, properly delivered with dirty little bits carefully sprinkled to stiffen ones interest. I would be delinquent if I didn't add how surprising spunk filled splashes in random coverage. One might mention some of it could be a Holy offering of the author's humor.

Keep up the naughty work!

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Leaving the planet for a short time

As well as a superb storyline always, Mary is always so relaxing to read. I find that after reading her stories, often, a complicated problem has sorted itself out in my head

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sharing

Mary, you have such an elegant and pleasant way of sharing your and your characters' sexuality!

It's a thrill to masturbate to your stories long after my husband has rolled off and fallen sound asleep.

Keep writing and I promise I shall keep cumming!

Alicia

pip46pip46almost 6 years ago
The end

I hope that this is not the end I really would love to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous