Eliza's New Lover Pt. 01

Story Info
Eliza confesses her desire for another man to her partner.
1.7k words
3.52
41.9k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Just an obligatory warning that this story and series has a very strong cuckold/infidelity type theme and goes into some intense territory. The characters and situations (with a few exceptions) are fictional and the relationship within the story is probably not a particularly healthy relationship, etc etc etc. So if you're not into that you will hate this story. If you are into those themes then... you will probably enjoy this.)

____

It took me a few seconds to realise why I'd woken up. I groggily opened my eyes. What time was it? Eliza was kneeling beside me on the bed, still in her corporate-style dress, which hugged her willowy but curvacious figure tightly, accentuating the contours of her breasts, hips and buttocks. She'd been at some conference that evening and had evidently just got back.

I was waking up a bit more and was aware by her expectant silence and coy smile she'd said something to me.

'Hey, could you tell me again, sorry?'

Her face was a little flushed and she cast her eyes down, as if searching for the right words.

'I said that I... met someone this evening,' she said breathlessly.

After a moment of puzzlement, I felt an almost instant rush of adrenaline flow through me, jolting me awake - a giddy, rushing feeling in my stomach. We'd had conversations like this before and I knew exactly what the significance of her words were. Was she joking? I did what I've done in past conversations like this - I played dumb.

'What do you mean, "someone"?' I murmured hesitantly.

She smiled and fixed her gaze on the high cupboard opposite the bed. Small dots of mascara had broken away from her beautiful big eyes and were scattered on her cheeks. 'Do you remember the conversation we had a few weeks ago?' she said.

'Which one?'

She laughed, looking a little frustrated, and brushed the hair off her face. 'I think you know the one I mean,' she said with a slightly more assertive tone.

I remembered it well. During an inebriated night, Eliza had told me that she wanted to take another lover. I can't explain why, but I've always got kicks out of her teasing me and making me feel a bit jealous. She certainly didn't hold back in telling me when she knew strangers found her attractive and flirted with her.

That time, in the middle of sex, her confession to me had immediately pushed me to orgasm. I just hadn't realised it was something she actually meant to do.

As if reading my mind, she continued, 'Maybe you thought I was joking, or that I was just trying to turn you on?'

I played dumb just to prolong the moment of life changing, agonising truth for a few seconds more. 'I'm still not sure which conversation you mean,' I said with a feigned sleepiness.

She seemed nervous and excited. Already I could see it wasn't telling me that she was nervous about, but all that was to follow.

'Today, I met someone,' she said, almost formally, 'that I want to bring home with me.'

'Bring home? To do what?' I asked. I don't know why I was bothering to play innocent by this stage- this was far from the first time she'd raised and explored this subject.

'I think you know what to do,' she said, lowering her voice and leaning forward, so that I could see the top of her cleavage. 'To fully satisfy me, to give me what I want... and maybe need.

My cock was already hard but these last few words sent shock waves of lust through my whole body. I tried to hide my erection with my forearm but I knew she could tell from my shallow breathing and dry mouth that I was excited.

'So I don't satisfy you enough?' I said. I already knew the answer.

The air felt full of static. She looked down bashfully. 'Well, yes and no. I love you, as you know, and we make do sexually but... I've never even come from having sex with you.'

'But I make you...'

'Yes,' she said, anticipating and interrupting, 'you go down on me a lot, and it feels great. But I want to push my boundaries a bit more. And I want to be with someone who's...' She tailed off. Stronger? Bigger? More assertive? I could see all these things in her eyes and couldn't bring myself to press her to say them out loud.

'But what about us? Are you going to leave me?'

'Don't be silly,' she said, laughing. 'This isn't about our relationship, it's about the other stuff.'

'Like, sex?' I said. 'But I...'

She was still kneeling next to me and put a hand gently over my mouth.

'Do you want to make this about our relationship?' she said breezily. 'Or shall we just roll with it and see what happens?'

When you've been with someone like Eliza for five years, a veiled threat, however gently made, is easy to recognise.

'Okay,' I said as she took her hand away. 'I'm a bit unsure but let's see what happens.' I knew I had to put up a facade of reluctance, but the crazy truth was that I'd been fantasising about her doing exactly this for a long time. I felt a lurching sensation in my stomach - the feeling just before a rollercoaster train starts a vertical descent. What was I letting myself in for?

She pulled off her knickers, roughly pulled my boxers down and knelt above me. With one hand she grabbed my penis. With the other, she reached under the pillow and grabbed a condom. I hadn't even known it was there. We'd been using for condoms for about three years after she decided she didn't like being on the pill. She deftly unwrapped it and rolled it onto my penis. Thankfully she didn't ask for an explanation for why it was so hard already.

She moved the tip of my dick to the opening of her pussy. As she gently, with a little clumsiness, lowered herself down onto me, I could feel how wet and slippery she already was. Her tight black dress was still clinging to her stomach and breasts. With a high whimper she begun moving up and down, sitting upright and resting her hands on my chest.

'What did you do with this "someone' you met?' I said, trying to sound casual but consumed by lust and nervousness as she rode on top of me. Had they already had sex? Had she taken his cock in her mouth? Had he come inside her? My penis was sliding so smoothly that I did wonder whether the slipperiness was all down to her.

'Well, it was a conference,' she said, arching her back and gyrating, the forward movement increasing the sensation at the base of my penis. 'We didn't really have time for anything. We talked a lot and had a few drinks together, though. I found out a lot about him.'

'Okay...'

'He's an entrepreneur who develops and sells encryption software to China. Big money. Much more importantly,' she said as she moved faster, 'he's really fucking hot, with a perfect physique.'

I tried to control the feeling of jealousy that arose in the pit of my stomach, combined with all the existing feelings. So this guy had a career. And from how energised and horny Eliza was, she'd obviously fancied him a lot.

She was increasing her gyrations so that her hips were rolling forward and back rhythmically, the slight curve of her stomach stretching and contracting elegantly under the dress. I felt my cock start to twitch inside her.

Her breathing quickened and she gazed down at me, both hands on my shoulders. 'I told him about us- about how it's not always possible to keep me satisfied. I said I was looking for an alternative.'

Now she was removing the dress, pulling it roughly upwards as she continued to move. Her modest sized, soft and natural breasts, now out of the dress, bounced gently in time to her movements.

I tried to grab her buttocks to stop her from moving anymore because, truth be told, I was very nearly about to cum. She didn't seem to notice because she continued her movement.

'Slow down a bit,' I groaned. She grinned.

'Just come,' she purred.

'But I haven't made you...'

'I don't care. Just do it. After all, I'm happy to give you this... no strings attached... in exchange for what you're letting me do.' She was breathing hard.

I shook my head and tried to hold back as much as possible as she moved confidently above me, her forehead now glistening slightly as she tilted her head back.

'Yeah,' she breathed, mirroring my ecstatic expression with hers as my breathing became shallower.

'So, what do you think?' she panted.

'Of this person?' I said.

'Not of the person,' she said. 'About the idea of me fucking him.'

She knew the effect this would have. As images of her in ecstasy on another man's cock flooded my mind, I groaned deeply and curled my toes back. It was the first time she'd made me come in two weeks.

She arched her back, and just as I cried out in pleasure, she bucked her hips and lifted herself off my cock, causing one final rush of pleasure before abandoning me. My body tensed up and somehow she pulled the condom off in one quick movement. My penis flopped down uselessly against my stomach and begun spurting out semen onto my stomach in convulsive ejaculations. It was too sudden for me to do anything to take control, and the orgasm weakly petered out as I ran my hands over her tight stomach, soft breasts and hips, whatever my hands could touch. I sat up and she pushed me back down against the bed, a slight smirk on her lips. She did not let go of the eye contact at any point. She knew. She knew that I wanted this to happen, and nothing I said or did would convince her otherwise.

We lay down beside each other and she looked amusedly at the pool of semen spread across my torso.

'He also said he can last for hours,' she said pointedly, kissing me on the cheek gently and passing me a tissue. The moment had passed and I bashfully wiped the semen off my skin, my breathing slowly returning to normal.

_____

(To be continued)