All Comments on 'Eliza's New Lover Pt. 01'

by diggingdeeper

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Average. At least she didn’t immediately cut him off sex line so many other stories.

Why not let him meet someone younger, hotter and who cums on his cock and see how she likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue the story.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

No need for part 2...This was bad enough...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First, why post in loving wife ? There is no love in this story, so it goes in fetish.

Second, its so full of cliché and no originality at all.

Third, the writing is Bad and court.

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please leave it there, no need for Part 2 - characters were clichéd, writing was clumpy, so please, no more, there really is no need

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your first story and you started it with CUCK SHIT!

Well done, another brain dead writer has joined the swamp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do so many first time writers think the best way to introduce themselves is with another poorly written ill-fated, example of futility. Crap like this belongs in fetish. There's no need for a part 2, save yourself the embarrassment. You had one opportunity to say hello and impress folks with a well written story, you fucked that up big time.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

This is a first, 3 of the 5 negative comments so far, have a name attached other than "anonymous".

Why in the hell are they even wasting their time reading the story when the author has clearly stated exactly the type of tale he has posted!

Please continue this story!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

You could be an Englishman because they are known for the fact that the men are born cuckolds and the wives get awards for being such good sluts! That's one of the many reasons I don't like the English. But it doesn't matter whether or not, this story is ugly!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

Much more importantly,' she said as she moved faster, 'he's really fucking hot, with a perfect physique.' And best of all, he's Black.

There, I checked all the usual boxes for you, now come up with something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't read this story thanks to the introduction. All should follow suit in terms of identifying product. I am giving you 5 stars for the 1st line of this alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess if you like the topic it was good but very short. Also not that different. She gets off saying what she will do and he gets off hearing it.

What was missing was background and detail as to why she is with him for so long if sex is important and this guy doesnt get her off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another pathetic attempt by a pathetic piece of shot

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Sorry. The story was well composed but the characters just grate on my nerves. The guy sort of fantasizes about her cheating and she takes it and runs with it. She is not using contraceptives except condoms, even making her husband use one. Obviously her lover will not use one. And he is going to raise the bastard as his own? All this was unsaid but apparent. Brainless cuck stories are NOT my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You dug pretty deep in the manure pile , give up now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know you're off to a good start when the haters jump in to attack you.

Please continue- enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect start! Don't listen to haters - the losers on this board got cheated on once and now hate the idea of being cucked. Like little loser ass bitches they throw hate on any fetish story containing the themes. Eagerly awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More LW trolling by newly created single story accounts. The regulars are having fun pissing off those that hate cucks, without risking their rating.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

OK as a tale yarn), the people here need to understand this is NOT a site for wives who have undying love, and no infidelity towards their husband. When I first happened onto this site, I figured it out the FIRST DAY! Get over the fact it is about infidelity. I think in the beginning it was and rightly so, only wives were portrayed. It has morphed like the incest genre, to hat one calling sex between step kids, as incest, as an example of what is wrong on LIT.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

The writer states his fantasy is to be a cuckold or he already is and he is writing a diary. Didn't read the story don't care about weak willed cuckolded husbands. I bet the wife is a real slutbitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the warning, and for your efforts. I know it takes courage and effort to write.

I didn't read your story, but because of your warning I didn't waste my time, so, I did not 1-bomb it either.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story isn't about infidelity or betrayal. This story is about good old everyday humiliation, emasculation, and feminazi arrogance. The only thing that is funny is that the feminazi isn't winning or subduing a man, she's beating a baby seal with her lover's cock. She has a marriage license, but she's not a wife, not a partner, not a soul mate. The poltroon who married her is simply following Darwin's dictum that the strong prevail and the weak perish. I say the sooner the better, his DNA is worthless, and her spawn would be an unwelcome shit into the gene pool. I hope she gets her brains fucked out, shouldn't take more than a minute. There is no possibility that the cuck could get his brains fucked out.

Thanks for the effort. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Fishgetter and others.

We have as much right to our comments as anyone else. There are countless other banners these stories can go under and the main one FETISH is freely avaiable to use. Some of us are happy to read actual Loving Wives stories not cuck stories, so mind your own beeswax and I will personally continue to berate cuckold stories as is my right to do so. If you get off wanking away to cuck story's, good luck to you, BUT do not critisize me for hating them.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She likes stories where the wife suggests a half-open relationship and then, takes the initiative to make it happen.

I remember the first time my wife told me she was going to have an affair with another guy. Just like Eliza in your story, she mounted me in cowgirl position, and rode me so fast that I quickly shot off. Women do have a way of showing us men that we are inadequate!

Your story ended strong, as you said, “My penis flopped down uselessly against my stomach and begun spurting out semen onto my stomach in convulsive ejaculations”. It was especially intense, that all the while Eliza didn’t lose eye contact, she had a slight smirk on her face, and “…she looked amusedly at the pool of semen spread across my torso.”

OMG, I have been in that situation! When my wife smirked at me when I was convulsively ejaculating, I knew I was pretty much useless for sex. Getting the husband’s penis to flop down uselessly and having him convulsively ejaculating, is a solid first step for Eliza. Kudos!

After my wife got me to that point, I became a premature ejaculator and was often partially impotent (limp). Both of which helped me gracefully make the transition to being a cuckhold husband.

This was a very hot story. Hubby has now been ‘symbolically’ emasculated so, Eliza can now ‘go all night’ with her new lover. My wife is cheering Eliza on!

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very hot!!!! Please go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Entertaining but in the real life situation I can’t see any man say ok we’ll stay married and you fuck whoever you want and I’ll be here waiting to hear about it . I still wouldn’t agree but I get if the guy is looking to fuck others also so he don’t care if his wife is because it gives him the ok to do it as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Fishgetter, yes, it's about infidelity, but that doesn't mean cuck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

You wrote 1700 words. You KNEW it wasn't complete, so why post?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Five stars

Fun story - AND you annoyed the whiners who look for stories like yours, and after cleaning up with a small wad of tissues or a couple of cotton balls, they compulsively complain. You're doing a service - hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other than some distracting misuse of question marks where they didn't belong, this story held my interest, both artistic and prurient. I'm looking forward to your subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing about this story is worth anything. When an author preempts the story by stating it has nothing redeeming in it, then writes about 1700 words leaving a piece of story, one has to wonder the author's intent, as well as the honesty and/or the mental state of the commentators who applaud it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do so many authors think "loving wives" is only about trite WACCs (wimp ass castrated cuckolds)? Slut wife controlled only by her cunt and wimps with tiny dicks that can't satisfy their woman? The only thing that makes these stories half way worth reading are character development, internal conflict, plot twists ... And interesting ways to BTB... This misses in all accounts.

The category is "Married extra-marital FUN: swinging, sharing & more.". It's not all about cucks. And we're is the "Loving Husbands" genre? You know, guys that find other women with bigger tits, give better blow jobs than wifey, do anal and are all around better lovers than the old ball and chain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the warning. Didn't read, didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

”Never came with me?! Simply that means, I do not satisfy you sexually. Period.“

Standing up, dressed and put his shit together and on the way out,

”Well, for your info, you do for me sexually but … the rest is just totally unsatisfactory. I pass for a dumb slut. Sayonara, twat.“

No need for the rest chapters

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous