Eliza's New Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
A business trip gives her the chance to take things further.
2.5k words
3.59
28.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Just an obligatory warning that this story and series has a very strong cuckold/infidelity type theme and goes into some intense territory. The characters and situations (with a few exceptions) are fictional and the relationship within the story is probably not a particularly healthy relationship, etc etc etc. So if you're not into that you will hate this story. If you are into those themes then... you will probably enjoy this.)

____

Eliza's New Lover

Part 2: 'Watermelons'

____

The next few days were a bit of a blur. I was working irregular shifts and didn't get much time with Eliza. We were both busy. I now had this sense that there was something soon to change in the dynamic of our relationship and, more generally, in our lives. I was yearning for it in a state of lustful fantasy- but a voice in my brain kept reminding me there would be so many implications for the future. It felt so inevitable that I think I just wanted it to happen to break the tension.

Driving from one office branch to the other, I found thoughts of her with this new man coming into my thoughts all the time. In my brain, this person was everything I wasn't and I imagined the new Eliza that he would bring out. I was apprehensive but so turned on by it.

When I did have an evening free, Eliza was totally different to normal as we ate dinner and watched TV- expansive, enthusiastic and cheerful. She was sometimes quite distracted and subdued after work so it was a welcome change. I found myself regretting that it wasn't something I'd done that had caused the shift.

One night, after turning off a show halfway through, Eliza turned to me.

'I spoke to the guy again,' she said.

'Oh right?' I replied, feeling the usual rush of excitement that accompanied this thought.

'It just so happens... coincidentally we're both going abroad for the same conference!' she said. There was a trace of irony in her tone that implied she'd engineered this 'coincidence'. This was something entirely possible in her relatively senior role within her company.

'Cool, that's good news for you I guess,' I said as neutrally as possible. I felt confused by how excited I was about this- how much I wanted it- but for the sake of any remaining dignity I didn't want her to know this.

'Thanks- yeah, it is. Only thing I'm sad about is that you won't be there for it.'

This hadn't crossed my mind. A feeling of horror, mixed with nervous excitement, came over me. Was I happy that she would be taking this huge step without me?

She frowned thoughtfully. 'I think, in a way, it's good to go without you for the first time. It's been six years since I slept with anyone else and I guess I'd like to try it out and get used to it.

'Okay, if you think it's best,' I said, looking at the ground, although I could see nothing except the hotel bed in my mind, my long term partner stretched out under somebody else's thrusts.

'Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't miss out next time!' she said, playfully, and reached over. The palm of her hand rested heavily on the base of my cock which she felt through my jeans.

'You're rock hard,' she giggled in response to my embarrassed silence. 'Thanks for being so supportive, I'm glad you're... happy with the idea.' I was busted. She saw right through me.

She climbed off the sofa and shifted across on her knees to be prone in front of me. Looking at me straight in the eyes and licking her lower lip with a small smile, she lifted my hand to her mouth and enveloped my thumb with her soft lips. I shivered as her tongue slid up and down it and round. With her other hand she fumbled with the top button of my jeans and, having undone it, pulled them down.

Now she was lowering her head, hair falling onto my stomach, and licking the tip of my cock, which was glistening with pre cum. She sighed softly and moved further down, her mouth engulfing the head and shaft, and I felt her tongue move in the same way there, occasionally stretching out and moving down to the base. She stayed like this, moving her head only slightly and using her soft lips and tongue to rub the head of my cock gently.

To my embarrassment, it took less than a minute for my orgasm to build. I roared in surprise and Eliza quickly lifted her head and started pumping the shaft with her hand. Cum shot out as I felt ecstasy flood my senses, and she giggled in curious surprise as spurt after spurt flew into the air and dropped down onto my T shirt.

She'd never once let me come in her mouth.

'That was quick, even for you,' she said, wiping her hand on my shirt. 'And a lot of cum. What were you thinking about?'

'You don't need me to tell you that!' I said. In the aftermath of this orgasm, I had a brief respite from the images that had been rolling on repeat through my head, and wondered whether anyone on the planet would consider the last few days normal behavior from either of us.

________

In the run-up to Eliza's European conference, there was not much time to hang out. She was stressed with preparations for her company's stand, struggling to coordinate her sales team to be in the right places at the right times. I was working a lot of overtime; I'd had this idea to save for a holiday somewhere- somewhere cheap, like a seaside town in France. It felt like things were moving way too quickly now and I thought it'd be good to spend a bit of time reconnecting in a more normal, wholesome way. Nothing had even happened yet, but I was starting to worry that a point of no return was approaching. A little holiday seemed like a good way to carve out some time for us.

On the day she was departing for the conference, Eliza woke me up early. I was completely disorientated as I had only returned from my night shift at work two hours before, but was keen to say goodbye on the morning of such a big new step.

I'd obviously not forgotten what was going to happen that night, but it had been somehow at the back of my mind after I'd become used to the idea. Looking at her now though - lips rouged, eyelashes dark with expensive makeup, hair perfectly straight and sleek, curves accentuated with a well fitting cardigan and skirt - the full force of what was in store hit me. I gazed at her, not knowing what to say.

She climbed onto the bed and kissed me. 'Have a good time while I'm away,' she said.

'Have a good time yourself,' I joked.

She smiled and looked down at the duvet, almost shyly. 'Thanks. I'm actually really nervous.'

The gentle curve of her slim stomach was easily traceable through her tight fitting top. Corporate attire could be really erotic, I reflected, especially when it's going to come off at some point in the evening.

'Why are you nervous?' I said with gentle incredulity.

'Well, I don't know... I guess it's just... quite a big leap. It's a big step up in... erm... size, too.' She laughed, as if she was sharing a joke with one of her girlfriends on a hen do or something. I felt strangely sidelined.

My entire body was tingling with jealousy and intense attraction. I put my hand on her stomach and started running it up beneath her cardigan. As my hand moved up towards her breasts I imagined, in the nervous electricity, that I was this new man, exploring this woman for the first time- someone who was supposed to be mine. She humored me for a bit and then firmly took my hand and pulled it away.

'Sorry,' she said briskly. 'It took me ages to iron everything and get ready.'

She walked to the door, not registering my irritation. Sliding the handle of her suitcase out, she glanced at me again.

'This is new territory for us both,' she said. 'We're going to be a bit conflicted, we might misunderstand or feel irritated or hurt. I think we just have to be as transparent as possible. I was thinking about it earlier: I know what you're like. You'll be sitting around all day anticipating this, wondering what's going to happen, if it's happened already, if it's happening right that moment... You won't be able to settle down.'

'Eliza, I'll be fine honestly,' I protested, though privately knowing that she was right.

'I'm going to keep you in the loop. If, or when, I am going to have sex with this person, I will text you. I will send you a code word: "watermelons".

'Watermelons?' I repeated.

'I knew you'd ask,' Eliza laughed. 'It just reminded me of one of those stupid jokes from an erotica novel. "Because they're seedy."'

There was my beautiful, curvaceous partner, about to go off and betray me with another man, and she was still making weird, goofy jokes. There it was: that cute, innocent side that was still a big part of her personality.

'I better go. I can't miss my flight.' She leant over me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then she was out of the door, leaving just the seductive smell of her perfume hanging in the air.

She was only 32 and was flying around for conferences. I was the same age and working random shifts for temping agencies. She loved me and I loved her and we were great for each other. But I couldn't help reflecting on how my jet-setting partner was about to fuck a muscular, wealthy business entrepreneur. I was falling out of step; perhaps I needed to rethink my career.

_______

What time was it in Germany? I kept recalculating this as my eyes drifted away from the TV show I was watching.

It was currently 8.42pm in Germany, an hour later than here. The conference would have finished hours before and the various company representatives would be mingling after dinner. I imagined Eliza in that cocktail dress she'd packed, smiling across the room at a colleague. Politely, obsequiously laughing at her boss's jokes. Leaning against the bar as she waited for her wine to be poured. This mysterious man slowly ambling up until he was waiting there too. The discretion and the pretence of formality between them, already so shattered by what they had already told each other and what was to come.

I'd spent my day off doing very little - pacing the streets under a cloudy London sky, buying a bit of shopping, chain drinking coffees. I'd felt like I was on standby for the entire afternoon, or even for the last few weeks. It was a nervous energy that I just couldn't let go.

I couldn't bear it. There was nothing I could do that would take my mind off everything. My cock had a permanent tingling sensation and my mind was churning with excitement and jealousy. I didn't want to masturbate and feel that wave of embarrassment and shame that might follow an intense orgasm.

Why had she pushed my hand away this morning- her own boyfriend's hand- when she was planning on fucking someone else? I reflected on the fact that we'd gone into this with absolutely no rules or boundaries mentioned.

After spending a while cooking dinner with some music on in the background, I ate the meal in the space of five minutes. I turned the news on and listened to the usual distressing cascade of global events.

What time was it in Germany? 10.56pm. People would be starting to leave the hotel bars and go up to their rooms. My cock twitched as I imagined Eliza decisively walking away with this mysterious man.

I paused my video game. 11.54pm- still nothing. I looked at my phone to check again and reset just in case it wasn't receiving messages properly.

She had decided not to do it, or he had. My heartbeat slowed gradually as I concluded she must have had some reason to back out of her plan. My semi-erect cock softened completely. There was a definite sense of anticlimax as I turned the TV off and went to bed. I was hugely relieved, but also, I guess I can admit, disappointed. I was puzzled how easy it was to feel these two things simultaneously.

I lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling. My balls were aching from the extended period of semi-arousal I'd been in. Should I masturbate? The feeling of excitement had completely evaporated and I felt sleepy, if nothing else. It was now past midnight for Eliza. Her conference would start early the next day and she was unlikely to do anything now.

Turning the light off, I saw the irritating flash of my phone reflected against the ceiling. There must be a way to turn that flash off, I mused. Then I realised. My phone must have been on silent; a text message had come through!

I pulled the duvet off and stumbled to my phone, which was charging by the desk. My cock was pulsing wildly back to hardness and adrenaline flooded my every vein. I looked at the text.

'Hi james just to say ur shift is starting a bit later tmrw, wud 11 be ok, thanks.'

Disappointment, again. 12.32am in Germany now.

Then another flash- another text. The preview text came down from the top of the screen.

'Watermelons xxx'

My partner was going to fuck another man.

My legs lost strength and a giddy feeling overtook me. I fell backwards onto my bed and felt a wave of intense orgasmic energy flood my cock, balls and surrounding muscles. Short of breath, I lay there as my cock pulsated underneath my boxers in a sort of ecstatic agony. I whimpered in torment and arousal at all of the things she might be doing with him. Still consumed by horniness, I wrenched down my boxers and masturbated vigorously, noting that I'd already ejaculated a considerable amount in the preceding moments. It took less than a minute to bring myself to a full, more conventional orgasm- I cried out as my penis erupted with another gush of warm semen.

She was right, I thought, as my breathing slowed again and my mind returned to a slightly more normal state. It was 'seedy'. I felt so embarrassed, suddenly- and as though I'd achieved absolutely nothing that day. What kind of person was I, to become so fixated and aroused by the prospect of my partner cheating on me?

I didn't understand what was going on with us, but it wasn't exactly something I would be mentioning at our wedding.

I decided to try and sleep, then remembered: just because I'd come, it didn't mean Eliza and her lover were anywhere near over. They might go on having sex for the whole night...

My penis was slippery with my cum; I grabbed it and started masturbating again.