All Comments on 'Eliza's New Lover Pt. 02'

by diggingdeeper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow so together 5 years not married yet and she is not satisfied with his dick ? Time to call the marriage off. Getting married isn’t going to fix her problem, get out while the getting is good and before it costs you a ton of money and heartache !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not my cup'a tea - and ... badly written!

No story! It is a compilation of a few happenings and imaginations! You created nothing with this - I refuse to call it a story! A bad dream maybe! One star - total hogwash! And ... its not about the cuckolding - you're a very bad writer!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

You wrote him to be the worst version of a man as possible: 32, no career-only temping positions, unmarried but together for 5years….no wonder she’s looking for a better man.

At this point, she wants a husband, kids, a home…not some 32 yr old man child who doesn’t even love her enough to grow up.

This isn’t erotic, it’s sad. She should leave his pathetic ass and let him die, old and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another writer getting off turning men into worthless and pathetic cucks and women into narcissistic sluts. Have to wonder about the psychology of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like she has exactly what she wants - A husband and companion for home and security and the approval to sleep around whenever and with whomever she wants. Lucky girl?

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

So they aren't married. I was under the impression they were. Easy answer to that. No marriage. Especially when she is likely to get pregnant. She is not on the pill according to the first chapter.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 3 years ago

Seems like unfinished episode

A 'CUCK' PLAYING WITH 'COCK'

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This was dumber than a drunk MAGA cultist breathing in the fumes from his out house. Though if hes a well to do trashy dude, its a two seater.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Is this the worst specimen of manhood (term used loosely) EVER on LW? Maybe on the whole Internet? I wonder if he even HAS a Y-chromosome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't let the naysayers get you down. It's a good story. Eliza humiliates the narrator just the right way, the right amount. The dirty parts are well done. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You don't write about a man-your "male" MC is so contradictory as to be completely unbelievable. Nonsense is still nonsense even when writing erotic fiction. The "female" MC is either a narcissist, a sociopath certainly a sadist, perhaps some combination thereof. What is "cute and innocent" about such a self absorbed wench? Perhaps you meant her to be some kind of ridiculous caricature. Perhaps you

the author are a closest misogynist-in addition to having a strong bent toward misandry. Perhaps you hate everyone. Hard to say, mainly because your story is gibberish.

"There was a trace of irony in her tone..." Sounds more like sarcasm or outright contempt to me.

"It's been six years since I slept with anyone else and I guess I'd like to try it out and get used to it." Sooo, why is she telling him this? Why is she even there-especially after 5+years and not married? how can one be engaged, much less in a committed relationship, and make such statement? What has been the nature of their relationship? Why are they even together? This entire relational dynamic is so absurd, so inherently contradictory, the whole thing is ridiculous. Why create characters that are entirely unlikeable? Not erotic, not well written, not anything. Unless of course you're a troll commentator who uses such rubbish to bait others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, looking for the next episode.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

You dirty bugger, I am shocked I can tell you. So when is CH3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well this story is standard BS for those who like being cucked. But it would be refreshing if the author were to give this a new spin. Like maybe the loser could do some real soul searching and find he actually has a set of balls. Packing his belongings and finding a new place to live, before she gets back. You already have her showing complete disregard for him. And she's saying and doing every hurtful thing to chase him off. By him staying there waiting for her return, its enpowering her while putting him in the gutter. Cuz thats where she's going to leave him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You loser wimp better move on buddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC. So... Eliza's a slut. And mr cuck is unable to satisfy her except orally. Since his dick is useless me might as well be castrated and go full trans. He'd be better off with out his dick and he's already got no balls. That way he can go on satisfying Eliza the way a woman would. She'll enjoy having mr cuck as a girlfriend. They can go shopping for panties together. They can both wear wedding dresses. Surely he'd be caged if they marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife was excited to find this second chapter and we enjoyed reading. She was thrilled to see Eliza use the same ‘tried and true methods’ to emasculate her boyfriend that my wife used on me years ago. Preparing a beloved for his future role as a cuckold needs to be thoughtfully done.

For example, Eliza said, ‘That was quick, even for you,' she said, wiping her hand on my shirt.” Later, she explained, ‘It's a big step up in... erm... size, too.' She laughed, as if she was sharing a joke with one of her girlfriends on a hen do or something. I felt strangely sidelined.” These were perfect, and similar to what my wife told me before she took her first lover!

Your humorous reference to the ‘seedy’ nature of ‘watermelons’ was well done. Our wives often have to resort to ‘seedy’ encounters to get sexually fulfilled - because we can’t get the job done. My wife and I have been married for 20 years and she has slept with 50 other men. I caused her to be ‘seedy’ because she is ‘needy’.

My wife giggled when we read, “The gentle curve of her slim stomach was easily traceable through her tight-fitting top. Corporate attire could be really erotic, I reflected, especially when it's going to come off at some point in the evening.” My wife enjoys dressing ‘corporate erotic’ and she enjoys knowing I am visualizing that clothing coming off - as she spreads her legs with one of her lovers!

Eliza’s ‘watermelons’ message was perfect. He will now be imaging her having sex with her lover all night. Your ending was perfect, “My penis was slippery with my cum; I grabbed it and started masturbating again.” He is now a willing cuckold! Great story!

LuckyGuy5706LuckyGuy5706almost 2 years ago

Great story. My wife and I "play" too. She recently told me she found a "friend" and, although we haven't "played" for a few years, I'm pretty sure I know what kind of a friend she found. She seems shy about telling me; I think since it's been a quite a while. However, the idea has me reading a lot of hotwife stories.

On a side note, I can't figure why some people find it necessary to belittle others on the comments. If you don't like the story, move on.

Buster2UBuster2U7 days ago

He should MOVE OUT while she is gone. But she won't notice he's gone if she Never comes back to resume her relationship. She is a slut and working towards being a whorle. But still 10 Big Blazing Stars for a well written story. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous