All Comments on 'Eliza's New Lover Pt. 04'

by diggingdeeper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

You deliberately treated him like dog shit then wrote him like he enjoyed it.

Punch yourself in the face until you knock some sense into that skull of yours. We’ll pretend you enjoy it as you knock out teeth, give yourself a concussion and treat yourself like a piece of shit. After all, that’s what you want us to imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excuse me whilst I vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was disgusting. Did you seriously write this garbage and post it thinking it was good?

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

What’s funny is that this dumb shit will do nothing about it. He will cling and let them treat him like shit. He deserves to be treated like this . He is sub human now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another whore and wimp story needs to be in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gay shit put this "story" in Gay or Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i like your thinking loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. Who would enjoy being treated like shit? No one.

It’s one thing to have a fantasy but when your significant other uses you as an emotional punching bag, the relationship is done. Just as physical abuse is wrong, so is emotional abuse.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

He should find a 9mm handgun, put against each of their foreheads and pull the trigger. Then as a final act of contrition he will put 9mm barrel against his temple and pull the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i give you 1 star loser wimp pathetic loser

bradfuller53bradfuller53almost 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this story and the way it played out with financially-successful bull in an exotic, intimate location. I couldn't help wanting the bull to be the dominant she described him to be; and instead, she led the way directing her cuckold boyfriend to lie under her pussy and his HUGE cock and participate by licking. In my mind's eye, I saw the bull directing her to lie over the cuck, and the bull tells them both how the scene will play out. Still it was orgasm inducing as everyone came and a new standard was established in that relationship.

I think Literotica administration should do something to curtail the vicious attacks in the comment section. I don't know for sure, but I feel the comments led this author...and so many others, to put themselves out there by writing only to be completely "destroyed" by the comments. This author wrote this one story and quit. He was a good writer with a wonderful imagination - and Literotica let readers destroy him - because they don't like this kind of story. Its a shame.

I don't like incest stories, sci-fi, and TS - so I simply don't read them. I have no comment other than I don't like them. Others feel it necessary to be cruel to authors; threaten them with violence, death. They assault anyone who writes this kind of erotica or reads it. Literotica has a responsibility to screen comments so they are in some way constructive. Attacking authors because they have one kink or another flies in the face of "acceptance" that we all have a kinky side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four hilarious vignette, like a shit string, falling down in the local latrine, were this talent free scribbler copy them from the wall, farted in cum by his mother on her day job.

Good enough?!

ps. It’s a good thing the sorrow cot quit driveling

Captcha

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Pure cuckery, tense, intense and hypererotic. But, it made me feel dirty for experiencing their ruthlessness and his shame. Good job, author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Co za g... Do autora. Masz coś z głową czy jesteś gejem i nienawidzisz normalnych facetów ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous