Elk

Story Info
A one-night stand could lead to more.
3.3k words
4.26
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been told his name was Elk, an odd nickname, but when I was first told about him I was too raw from my recent breakup, too wounded, and still oozing. I wanted to make sure I could treat this friend of a friend with some modicum of emotional safety. It had been 10 years with my ex, and 11 years since I had tried dating, or fucking, or whatever dating looks like now that I'm in my mid 30's. My friend, Stephanie, used to work with him at a local watering hole, "He's a really nice guy" she said "And I think you two would get along." Then she showed me a picture of him shirtless, and meow, did I want to get along with him. Shirtless with biceps as big as my thighs, ripped pecs with small nipples that made me want to lick and nip at them, and a six-pack with that all too inviting V of muscles that just begs my mouth to buy the ticket and take the ride. At around 25 and with a shock of blonde hair that fell in front of his eyes he looked like the all-American boy who was quarterback in high school and deflowered virgins under the stands after practice.

A few months went by, this mythical Elk figure stood shrouded as a possibility, someone to imagine and think about. I healed. I worked on forgiveness, and tying up and snipping all the loose ends that were still threaded and entangled with my ex, and then one day I decided that I was ready. Steph gave me his phone number, and I stared at the contact as if it glowed; hidden potential and erotic possibility.

I texted him, and he responded immediately, my nipples tightened at the thoughts that were running through my head: how do I tell someone I just want sex? What if he's not my type, or we just don't vibe? Would he even be attracted to me? At 5'5 with raven hair that was beginning to be streaked with silver highlights, I worked out, took care of myself, and held a spark that attracted others to me. Yoga kept my body lean and muscular, and healthy eating habits kept me at a size 2, my slim stomach still held curves, and my boobs were small, but pert.

We made plans to meet at a local bar, and told him I would meet him at 7:15ish, knowing I would be at least 5 minutes late, while hoping I could pull off a more rapid turn around. I grabbed my favorite pair of tall heeled cowgirl boots, dark designer jeans, and a black shirt. My hair was long and curled in romantic ringlets, but my eye makeup was dark and hinted at the color of my lingerie, of which I was dressed to the nines under my clothes. Thigh high black stockings: opaque with black roses on them. Attached to a black lace garter belt which slid over my silky boy short lace panties. Boy shorts always made my cute bubble butt peek out under the sides while emphasizing my round hips. My bra was black, lacy and matched the rest of my ensemble. I was hoping my secret sexy undergarments would give me courage to ask for my desires, to meet a lover, to fuck, to please, and to explore tonight.

I arrived at the bar, and realized that I didn't actually remember what this guy looked like. I had seen his picture months ago, and I was having trouble recalling the details of his face. As I walked up the steps there was a snack of a man waiting at a table, and he was looking at me walking up as if he was waiting on someone too. I went up to him and introduced myself, and he smiled and shook my hand warmly, indicating that I should put my beer on his tab. Setting my things down I went inside to get a drink, and calm my racing heart. At 5'11 he was built like a linebacker, his biceps were still as big as my thighs, and his easy going smile and slight southern tang sent shivers down my spine that made my pussy involuntarily moisten. I grabbed my beer and went outside to sit down.

I was so nervous, and when I'm nervous I smile, like a fucking maniac. My internal dialogue went something like: I wonder if he'll let me lick and bite his nipples? Since he's so strong I wonder if he could hold me up while we fucked? Stop smiling, seriously girl, relax your face, why are my cheeks vibrating? Can he tell my cheeks are vibrating? Oooo he let me touch his shoulder. I wonder if his natural scent is as full of testosterone as his body indicates? He could cut a steak with that jawline...ewww, and yet daammmnnn.

At the end of the night he respectfully hugged me goodbye, and we took our leave, but dammit I was wearing matching lingerie, and I think he was into me, and this is probably too forward, but it's not like we were going to be life partners, so I texted him

"Hey Elk, I enjoyed tonight, and wanted to let you know that I'm looking for something casual and mainly physical, would you want to change directions and come to my place tonight??

He responded almost immediately "Yes, send me the address"

My cheeks flamed, my nipples hardened, my skin prickled, and my heart started to race as I typed in my address. I had never done this before; never been so forward. I had no idea what I was doing, and I felt invigorating, and alive, so very very alive.

When I got home I turned on the lights, and added some more wood onto the fire. When I saw headlights shining in through the front window I knew he was here. A knock on the door soon followed, and as I set my glass of wine down and eased up out of the chair my whole body felt like it was tingling with electricity. I opened the door and welcomed him in. He stood there awkwardly for a minute while I ushered him in, took his jacket and offered him something to drink. He followed me into the kitchen, and I saw both hunger and caution in his eyes, so I locked gazes with him and turned my body around to face him. I moved into his space, pressing my body close to his but not touching, so that he could feel my body heat but not my touch. He hadn't moved when I turned and advanced on him. He audibly swallowed as I stepped closer. I asked him if I could kiss him and he hoarsely whispered "yes" before clearing his throat.

I knew he was probably expecting me to go for the lips, but I am a personal sucker for having my neck licked, sucked and bit, so that's where I started on him. I leaned in closed shaped my mouth so warm breath rolled onto his skin before my tongue tentatively reached out and licked his neck. My lips and teeth followed afterwards as I gently nipped, sucked, and kissed my way up his neck to his ear. I had my eyes closed, leaning my body into his as soon as my lips made contact and I was on fire. Feeling everything. His hands rose up to my waist and he began to hook his thumbs under my shirt, sliding it up and then moving his hands down my sides, feeling the outer curve of my breast, waist, hips, and squeezing my ass while pulling me into his cock, which felt like a piece of lead pipe in his pants. My pussy flared with sensitivity and awareness: she knew what she was close to, and she began weeping with the prospect of feeling oh so sweetly full. My lips softly brushed his mimicking the movements of my lower hips. I was as desperate as a starving woman at a buffet, but I wanted to enjoy, to savor. He kissed me back, and I stopped my hip movements as we began to kiss in earnest.

His tongue slid into my mouth, and I tasted him, beer, and mint gum. It turned me on that he had chewed gum and freshened up his breath before he arrived. Guys who show care for you usually are excellent lovers. We kissed like teenagers, and he seemed to be following my lead, so as the kissing became rhythmic and more comfortable I started to flex my hips into his. My pussy was begging me to get closer, and my legs began to involuntarily spread wider to move closer to his hard dick. I fucking love dick, not in a fuck anyone who moves sort of way, but just damn, nothing feels, moves, or is the experience of a dick, and it had been a long time. I broke off our kiss, and grabbed his hand leading him towards my bedroom. I have a king sized bed and I wanted him to go down on me before we fucked.

When we got to the bed I swung him around me so that he ended up sitting on the edge of the bed. I climbed onto his lap straddling him and my legs and feet completely ignored the part of my brain telling me to slow down; instead, opting to obey my weeping cunt's commands to pull him in tight, my feet locking together behind him. Then my hips joined in the rebellion, rocking my cunt like a seesaw up and down his dick moving from clit to slit, pressing my panties into my cunt lips just showed me how wet I was. I pulled back, my traitorous hips still undulating while I grab the bottom edge of his shirt and pull it off. I pull mine off too, and watch his eyes dilate seeing me in my lingerie, was definitely worth it.

I pushed him down onto the bed and maneuvered him so that he was lying flat on his back while I was straddling him. Giving in to my vagina's chant to get closer I took my pants off, and then shimmied his down his hips too. I wanted to take it slow, and I wanted to feel his skin, touch him, taste him, and explore him. I began to lightly tease him, moving the tips of my hair across his smooth torso. I explored and kissed the other side of his neck, and moved up to his ear. I had stilled my hip's rotations and allowed my movement up his body to provide the movement of our close yet separated genitals. I licked and nibbled on his earlobe before whispering in his ear how sexy I thought he was. I placed a kiss on his lips, and his jawline, and moved my way down his body. I stopped for quite a while on his chest. I love nipple play. I like it rough, but most of my lovers don't like it as hard as I do. However, breasts are almost a universal erogenous zone.

I dragged my nails around the curves on his chest, his pec muscles twitched with the sensation and I lowered my mouth to tease around his areola, moving ever so slowly in to flick his hard nipple with my tongue. The hitched breath that he breathed released something in me and I explored all over his chest with my nails, lips, tongue, and teeth. Moving down I bit on his hip bones, the jump and shudder that followed was just to see him react. He met my eyes as I moved back and pulled his boxer briefs down his toned thighs. His erect cock snapped straight up, and I was not disappointed. His cock matched his body, average height but thick. My pussy clenched imagining being stretched and fucked. He was circumcised and his mushroom head balanced a clear bead of pre-cum on top. I moved up his body carefully avoiding any contact with his dick, kissed him, and snaked my hand up into his. Biting his ear and moving our arms and entwined hands down to his balls I whispered "Show me how you like to be touched, I want to please you."

Moving up to look at his face he met my eyes and we kissed as he showed me the rhythmic pulling and fondling that he preferred. Moving his arm back up I disentangled our fingers and moved back down, mimicking what he showed me on my own. I pulled back, met his gaze, and asked him "Is this right? Does this feel good?" As my hand began to move up and down his shaft. He moaned and grabbed my head pulling me in for a kiss that was more like a mouth fucking. I moved down his body after breaking the kiss and began to tease his cock with my hot breath. I moved lower and began sucking on his balls pulling and fondling how he showed me he liked it. Popping his ball out of my mouth I made eye contact with him as I finally began to kiss and lick his penis.

My hair began to fall into my face, so I pulled it back, twisting it and handed it to him "to hold" I told him with a wink. I began licking up and down his shaft in a swirling sensation, flicking his frenulum with my tongue, and then I engulfed him, pushing him into my throat to undulate on the head of his penis with the feeling of my throat muscles as I swallowed. I pulled out needing to breathe and made eye contact, his mouth hung open, and his eyes burned into me, so I began sucking and using my hand alternating squeezing and releasing in synchronistic motion until his fingers tightened in my hair, and he told me he was going to cum. I popped off of him and kept pumping him with my hand directing his cum onto my tits. While I don't mind swallowing cum it's not my preference, and most men are down to enjoy most things if done with enthusiasm.

He pulled me up by my hair and began languidly kissing me telling me that that was amazing. I excused myself to the restroom, cleaned all his cum off of me, rinsed and cleaned my vagina with warm water, and brushed my teeth. Returning to the bed with a towel I crawled in next to him. He began hungrily kissing me entwining his fingers in my hair before lowering them down my spine, he made quick work of my bra, garter belt, and panties. Leaving the stockings on he crawled up my body, and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I moaned, and pressed his head into me, wrapping my legs around his hips to get more contact "harder" I begged, and he obliged; biting and tugging on my nipples. My pussy began to weep as all signs pointed to fuck yes. Moving his way down my body he looked at me and asked "Are you going to tell me how you like it too?" My pussy clenched at his desire to please me, and I told him how I orgasmed from rapid clit stimulation, and that sometimes I squirted, which was why I brought the towel down with me. His eyes lit up when I told him I sometimes squirted, and told me he had a fetish for women who could squirt.

He began by kissing up my thighs, his 5 O'clock shadow rubbing up my thighs in a painful, but erotic oh so masculine way. I hoped his ardor left burns on my skin, something to remember this night by afterwards. Kissing his way he up he explored my vagina, kissing, and sucking on the lips, using his tongue to explore my shape and folds, murmuring that he "liked my pussy", how wet I was for him already and how I "tasted sweet" while he licked me. Then his fingers moved inside of me and I couldn't help the shiver that raced up my spine from the penetration. It had been a long time, too long, and my body was craving this.

As he began fingering me his tongue began to flick and swirl on my clit. I am a vocal and responsive partner in bed, so he quickly deduced through my moans and his exploration what I liked and what made me moan. As he began to rapidly flick and suck on my clit I begged him not to stop, as the rapid clenching and fluttering in my pussy increased he pulled his finger out and kept sucking while I squirted all over his face and the towel. He kept going and my moans turned into screams, it was too much, too intense, but I fucking loved pain with my pleasure, so I tried to stay through the bucking and rapid seesaws from pain to pleasure another orgasm rolled through me, and kept going as he kept going. Finally with a scream I pulled my body from his grasp, and could do nothing but look at the smug expression on his glistening face, pull him in for a kiss. I tasted myself on his lips, and the rawness of it only turned me on even more. I looked him in the eyes and began to beg him to "please fuck me, please". He made me ache. He grabs a condom, sliding it down his cock. I feel impatient, empty and electric with anticipation.

When he lines himself up and begins to push in it's almost too much. I feel sensitive and swollen from my orgasms, but I am so wet there is no resistance to his plunge just slippery tight heat. When he bottoms out I moan, and ask him to wait. Holding onto his hips as I tell my muscles to relax. When they relax and it feels so so good I begin to squeeze and release around his cock. I begin to move my hips and undulate on his cock, letting him know I was adjusted. "Fuck me please" I begged him again, and he obliged. He was younger than me, which was precisely why I had picked him for this particular type of relationship, and he did not disappoint. His muscles and working out gave him stamina and strength, and as he pounded into me I both moved with him and took every hard thrust he gave me.

Pulling out of me I gasped and tried to follow as he flipped me over. I was thrilled at being manhandled, at being directed to do what would please him, and as he slammed into me from behind he began slapping my ass, telling me what a sweet wet pussy I had, and pounding away. I fucking love dirty talk, and being told sweet dirty sexy nothings while fucking. I spread my legs as wide as I could to allow him to go as deep as possible. I moaned with the pounding, and reached up to cup and massage his balls as he rammed roughly into me. He moved one hand from my hip to my clit rubbing and tapping it, occasionally flicking and slapping it. I got wetter and my moans grew loader. Holy fuck I was going to cum again. As the rhythmic pulsing of my core grabbed his cock he moved his hand back to my hips grabbing onto me while pumping as hard and fast as he could while I orgasmed and spasmed around him, erupting into the condom. I still felt every pulse that raced up his cock as his sperm unloaded. I fucking loved feeling a guy's cock spend inside me, and the idea sent an aftershock spasm through my pussy. He laughed and quivered with the sensation and collapsed into me.

Kissing sweetly and staring into each other eyes, still connected he looked at me and said "That was fucking hot". I agreed and told him I hoped we could do it again, every Sunday until something changes" and he told me "It's a date."