All Comments on 'Ella & Jake Ch. 02'

by Kayadale

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nah!

The common thread with were wolves is stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going!

I like this story. It’s putting a different spin on the werewolf genre that you find on here and I’m excited to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agh!

Talk about a cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story so far. Keep it coming.

PlainJane50PlainJane50almost 4 years ago

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 4 years ago
Nice chapter although..

maybe some extra details during the 4 weeks apart and how they went through the changes and new friends etc would have been nice but keep going

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 4 years ago
nice but..

More details were needed during their time apart and have maybe the Luna explain what having a mate can be like even though she may not have a wolf (yet)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is wrong with her!

She was told that she was his mate. She even said that she was his mate. Why would you have her sleeping with someone else. She even said that she was not the mate of the wolf that she was in love with. Are you saying that she is stupid or just amoral? This character is not worth Jake as a mate as you have written her.

WolfkittyWolfkittyover 3 years ago
Not much of an alpha

He couldn't order the unmated wolves to not get involved with her! Because her mate, his second incommand will kill them if they do. Your characters make no sense. It's like they are not fully developed yet. The alpha even hinted at Jake being an alpha himself, but because of their friendship that he had nothing to worry about. So you would think that he would keep his promise to Jake to look after and keep other males away from Jake's mate.

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 3 years ago

You STUPID bitch!!! He saves you from your dad and you show him you love him by giving your one gift made especially for him to another wolf who isnt even your freakin mate!!!, NOPE done with stupid book

Han57hbHan57hbover 3 years ago
No...

It should be changed it doesn’t make sense. No Alpha of a group would allow that to happen she wouldn’t have slept with another Wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Story Direction Feels Odd

I was enjoying this story until you this chapter as I don’t feel it fit well with your setup. Please take this as constructive criticism but I would have enjoyed this story more if Ella wasn’t portrayed as virgin who had never been kissed until Jake, with this information already being presented it reads as odd to the reader that she would run off and have sex with guy she knew for less than a month. In addition it’s really jarring to the reader that she somewhat felt the mating pull to Jake and was able to do this so easily. I feel the first chapter needs to be reworked if you want to go in this direction. Maybe make it clear to the reader that she doesn’t feel the pull. It would also be great if she has sex with a charter we feel she knew better and maybe had a crush on for a while . At least than her actions would make more sense to the reader.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

What is a rouge wolf. Do they wear makeup?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More details of their time apart would have been good. Interesting take on the theme.

fefe428fefe428over 3 years ago
Agree with the other comments...

The story makes no sense...an Alpha would NEVER have allowed this to happen and why would she feel Jake's feelings right before he went to the cave and right before he came out and at no time in between? You're making your heroine very unsympathetic and the Alpha look like a complete weakling who has no control over his pack. I'd seriously reconsider re-writing your 2nd chapter to include more detail about her experiences while Jake is in the cave without turning her into an easy lay. There was so much more you could have fleshed out now that she is no longer living with the abuse of her family. I mean she could have taken the time to learn more about Jake and perhaps let her Alpha know what pack life has been like for her so he could realize he'd failed one of his pack...I'm just saying I think you missed some opportunities here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

This story has great potential so please keep going! To the person who was petty enough to comment on the 'Rouge' spelling mistake, there's better things to moan about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is an amazing story. I need more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!!!!

Please keep writing!!! These cliff hangers are killing me!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKayadale@Kayadale
Just a want to be writer, with one self published book on Amazon, that sold no copies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES