All Comments on 'Ella & Jake Ch. 01'

by Kayadale

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fefe428fefe428almost 4 years ago
Great start!!!

This is off to a really good start. It's a very interesting take on a werewolf mating. And the fact that it's unedited is impressive but I need to point something out because it was driving me crazy. You're using the word "smelt" wrong. A smelt is a kind of fish. The word you needed in the places where you were using smelt is "smelled".

I'm excited to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Has potential

A good start and has a potential to be interesting. However your grammar and spelling need a bit of work. Besides smell, it's bred not bread, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

I’m hooked. I like your premise and cannot wait to see how this unfolds.

KayadaleKayadalealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comments... I guess I should do a bit more proof reading for the next chapter, which i'll post shortly.

As to the "Smelt" comment, it is a pass tense version of smell, more British than North American dialect, but I will change it in future chapters, unless i figure out how to edit this with out having to reload the whole chapter.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Nice start.

Try proof reading, you don't need an editor as your storyline is good. A good self proofreading method is to use 'text to speech' and listen to it. Wish I had done this myself for my story. Straight reading for multiple times puts me to sleep, making self editing a little difficult.

Only fly to me is that the names of Jake and John are similar enough to cause confusion in the early part of the story where it often jumped between the two.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 4 years ago
Interesting start.

you've done a good job with the opening chapter. I look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Start!

Please continue with this story you have made a cracking start and it has good potential

PlainJane50PlainJane50almost 4 years ago
Great start

I'm eager to see where you take us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going.

Great start. Lots of potential. Good twist to make it original. Looking forward to next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So much potential

You have a fantastic base story, hope to see more :) just proof read yourself & then publish :)

MissBennetMissBennetalmost 4 years ago
More please

Oh this looks very promising. Looking forward to lots of chapters. Had the same problem with Jake/John. A bit too similar. Keep up the good work.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Excellent Start !

Just started it today , Big fan of Partwolf and you done good ! All of his stories are werewolf stories , been reading him for years . Your start is excellent . Send him a a message and ask for ideas he's a great guy .

Thanks for the read . 5*'s by the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please. Like your story. Waiting for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKayadale@Kayadale
Just a want to be writer, with one self published book on Amazon, that sold no copies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES