Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please I can't take his cock down any further, I'm in so much pain from all this humiliation." I pleaded with my feelings pouring out.

"Are your feelings hurt?" Asked me Ella sitting on the couch across me still fondling my dick with her feet.

"Yes. It hurts me to know that I'm not the one making you happy. It hurts me that I'm not as good as your boyfriend. It hurts me that when I'm jerking off alone thinking about you, you are sucking his large cock. It hurts me that my dick is not big enough to fuck you like Nathan does." I said with brutal honesty.

My dick started twitching nearing climax. Ella felt it right away pulling her feet back and pressing them up against my lips. I immediately started sucking her toes and licking her glorious feet.

"Wait here, I have a plan." Said Ella to me and stood up walking towards her boyfriend who was playing with his cock watching this.

Ella cupped his balls gently and whispered something into his ear.

"Holy shit that sounds insanely hot babe!" Exhaled Nathan after hearing what Ella had in store for me.

Ella then proceeded to grab Nathans cock and walked towards me pulling his manhood behind her.

The couple sat on the couch again and beckoned me to sit between Nathans spread legs near his almost beer can sized cock.

As I took the front row view position of being less than an inch away from the cock that had just ravaged my mouth Ella sat on top of Nathan facing me, missing his erection positioning her cunt behind his gigantic python.

Without saying a word or looking at me Ella started rubbing her pussy lips up against her boyfriends cocksickle. Grinding up and down slowly while sensual moans of pleasure came out of her adorable mouth. Nathan further stimulated her arousal by grabbing her beasts from behind and roughly fondling them.

I was baffled by yet another sex position Ella exhibits to me right in front of my eyes. She knew how to tease me to a degree to witch I was ready to say and do anything for her.

"If you can't take Nathan's cock...how about you suck MY cock?" Said Ella to me teasing her boyfriend's girthy cock with her pussy lips.

"What do you mean...your cock?" I asked confused and aroused by her presentation.

"Imagine this dick was not Nathan's...imagine it was mine, it's between my legs so that makes it mine." She said to me now stroking her fat cock in my face.

"It's...I..." I stuttered trying to form a sentence.

"Shh...Look into my eyes." Ella's voice was like a beacon of guidance to me.

"Swallow my cock...make me cum." Ella said while staring into my eyes putting me in a trance.

My body moved on its own from her powerful spell over me. As I was about to suck her large cock she put her hand on my forehead stopping me.

"I almost forgot...you need to beg me to fuck your throat." Said Ella smiling as she spat on her dick and stroked it with both hands now.

My previous hesitation went away and my submissive side took over as I begged my goddess. "Fuck my virgin throat with your godlike cock Ella. Please allow me to service you with my hole. I want to exist only to make you happy!"

Ella's arousal was so intense she started leaking her pussy juice on what I was convinced was now her hard cock, flowing down to her shaved balls.

"Fuck yes! I love it when you beg me like that. Now take my cock all the way down slut." Ella ordered me.

I opened my mouth as wide as humanly possible and stuck out my tongue going in on Ella's throbbing thick cock. I managed to fit 5" this time, embracing her meat in my mouth.

"Your little mouth feel so good on my cock...now go deeper bitch." Lashed out Ella as she and her boyfriend put their hands on my head and pushed me down in this baseball bat dick.

I felt my last line of defense go soft and my throat opened witch allowed this huge cock finally to break into my throat as Ella's swollen balls pressed against my chin. As that happened Nathan did not say a word, he just started to grind his hips without pulling back an inch.

"Hahahahahaha, see baby? I told you this sub would do ANYTHING for me. Even deepthroat your large erection for my amusement." Ella said sinisterly while laughing at me.

As I snapped back into reality I realized I had just swallowed Nathan's massive cock and he was grinding it inside my throat. To make this even more exhilarating Nathan started rubbing and fingering Ella's juicy pussy right at the entrance of my nose.

"His throat is so tight, it's tighter than your pussy babe, I'm not gonna last much longer!" Said Nathan as Ella pinched my nose preventing me from breathing.

My mouth was stuffed, my nose was held closed and I had Ella getting her pussy fingered literally in front of my eyelids. This made me start to feel dizzy as the lack of oxygen was making me slowly go unconscious, but also I was aroused like never before in my life, as if I was having 10 orgasms at once.

"I'm gonna cum oh fuck!" grunted Nathan grinding his cock in my breathing tube.

"Let's cum together baby! This is making me so hot." Ella squirted a small string of juice on my forehead as she said that.

I felt Nathan's balls lift up as they were pressed up against my chin and streams of semen went down my throat flowing into my stomach. At the same time Ella started shaking from her orgasm and let go of my nose so I could breath.

A short period of time passed until the sexy couple calmed down from their united orgasm as Ella climbed down sitting next to her boyfriend and spoke to me.

"Don't let his cock out of your mouth until it's completely soft and watch until it's done." With saying that both of my new owners started licking and sucking each others tongues for me to watch with Nathan's spent man meat in my mouth.

After over a minute of this I slowly pulled back leaving Nathan's completely now limp dick fall out of my hole.

Ella pulled her boyfriend's lower lip back and ended their make out session. She covered her mouth as they both were in awe and laughed at me.

I didn't know why until I looked down at my dick. I had ejaculated my load on the floor without noticing. I felt my heart sink as I was so humiliated but obviously extremely turned on.

"Let's start sharing...Nathan goes first." Said Ella rubbing her boyfriends chest as he was breathing heavily from the workout he just had.

"I didn't expect much to be honest but to my surprise he turned out to be a submissive cock slut. His mouth skills still need work but his slave mentality made it so hot to fuck his face." Stated Nathan while running his hands across Ella's smooth thighs.

"I don't know where to start...this was so hot from start to finish." Said Ella while gently cupping her own tits.

"Nathan brought an amazing performance but you stole the show," Said Ella looking at me still turned on. "Even without cock sucking experience you did your best to take in such huge penis...all for my pleasure." I could feel Ella still could watch more of me being tormented.

"I'm not a sadist but...watching a weak beta-male like you getting abused and humiliated by an alpha stud like my boyfriend just turns me on so freaking much. Witnessing an average loner virgin turned into a sloppy cuckold whore by my hand is so exhilarating." Ella confessed to me.

"Now it's your turn, share with us your thoughts on todays session." Ella said, giving me the chance to express myself.

I stood silent, I was still overwhelmed by being dominated and abused like this for the first time.

"Hmm...come closer...let's have a therapist patient chat. I'm going to ask you about the hottest moments of our session today and you will answer if you can, silence is also a response, I know more or less what you are thinking." Ella said to me as she leaned forward making eye contact and putting her hands on my shoulders as I'm on my knees in front of her.

"Was Nathans thick cock tasty? Did you enjoy getting mouth and throat fucked? How does it feel to have a pussy instead of a mouth?" Ella spoke sensually to humiliate and arouse me at the same time.

I stood silent not saying a word, taking in the sight of Ella's eyesight gazing at mine.

"How do you feel about still being a virgin but gagging and choking on a cock twice the size of yours?" Ella said holding back her laughter.

"I wish that I wasn't pathetic and could satisfy you in different ways Ella." I said with tears in my eyes. That question was so painful.

"Did you like the taste of my pussy on his cock?" Ella asked me.

"Yes." I responded.

"Are you happy that all three of us had an orgasm while my boyfriend came down your throat and made you his bitch?" Ella asked me while pointing my head towards her man. "Look at Nathan and thank him for filling you up with his stiff cock.

"Thank you for making me your bitch in front of Ella. Your stiff cock is so big and girthy." I said obediently.

"Last question...who's cock did you enjoy sucking more? Mine or his?" Ella asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Yours goddess..." I stuttered slightly.

"I think this concludes our therapy for today, we are making great progress." Ella said smiling at me.

Ella swiftly uncuffed me while Nathan headed for the shower.

As I put my clothes on Ella grabbed me by the hand and escorted me to the door.

As we were facing the exit Ella put her arms around me and gave me a short small kiss on the lips. She then pulled away putting her finger on my lips gesturing me to be quit about it.

"You earned that, todays therapy made me so wet...next weekend is our next session. Let's keep this our little secret." Ella said to me and opened the door as I left.

All the agony I felt was diminished by that small kiss...I felt like a new person after her embrace and was eager to see her again.

To be Continued.

12