All Comments on 'Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 08'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
The special laundry

I have often wondered why I have never before read of a wonderfully cruel mistress having her slave lick and suck her soiled panties, it seems such a natural torment for the true dominant female to want her submissive male to for her. I at one time a few years back had a girl friend who always made me lick and suck her soiled panties, the more evidence of her the more we she enjoyed and I felt her domination. She delighted in wearing the same pair for several days before our date without always wiping her wonderful cunt or ass before our date and my privilege/requirement to throughly clean them. I was always required to "wash" her delicates with my mouth and punished when I did not get all stains and odors removed from her panties or hose particularly. She also delighted in my predicament when she purposely wet her panties or during her special time of month which she also delighted in having me take the little cord into my mouth and suck on it or making me assist her at the toilet and having me kissing and licking the crotch of her panties or pad while she was pissing. A special treat for me was to make me hold in my hand and smell of her used tampons or pads which she brought to me in a zip lock bag. Oh, how I miss that lady and her superior fimininity, we would have loved to have read these stories together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...