All Comments on 'Ellen and Doreen, Punished Together'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

this isn't finished yet

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I assume this will continue, I certainly hope so.

If Ellen returns she will get another thrashing and I suspect Doreen will want more as well.

Who knows he may end up with two wives!!!!!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years agoAuthor
I know it probably needs a sequel

That will probably be at least a month from now. With all due respect, ju8streading, I see you have never attempted a sequel. It takes a while to think of one, write it, revise it, edit it, and finally proofread it.

nickbgbnickbgbover 3 years ago

While there is certainly cheating here, I think your story and these characters have more potential in the BDSM category. May be the MC and Doreen could explore the D/s scene together?

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years agoAuthor
nickbgb: there are various possibilties here

It was suggested in the previous story that the narrator has a submissive side which he may have indulged with his wife at least once in the intervening two weeks. As for him winding up with both of them - I don't know yet, at the moment I'd guess that Ellen wouldn't put up with it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

No disrespect, but this one just didn't appeal to me at all. I'm not sure what you were trying to write, but to much cheating and spanking for me.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

The jumping categories makes it difficult to pick up in the middle. Even so it was hard to tell if this was about cheating? Spanking for sex? Or just a menagerie of fucked up minds

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 3 years agoAuthor
To DVDiceGuy

I guess it's both cheating and spanking for sex. The narrator decides on the spot that his wife being with another woman is cheating. Both women put up with his punishments. Doreen seems to like the spanking; his wife doesn't. It appears that his wife has moved out for good. I haven't figured out what his future relationship with Doreen will be. Maybe there will be a sequel about her in the future but I don't have ideas for it yet.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years agoAuthor

To Wargamer. ju8streading, and you other horny bastards (everybody on LW is horny, I think, although they may not admit it): I'm picking up the story again. Not sure where it's going yet, but it starts with Paul's visit to Doreen's apartment on the second day. It's definitely not going in the LW section; I'm not that crazy. NVDiceGuy: sorry I misspelled your name in my previous reply.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You lost me when he found out about her and didn't kick her to the curb. I hate cucks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...