Ellen's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god no," she winced, "and my parents are still atheists but the school had better curriculum and so we were all privately educated."

"I was a state school girl," Kym looked down as Anna stared at her blouse, "you seem to be quite fascinated by my blouse."

"Just trying to imagine."

"Imagine what? Me taking it off or you wearing it?"

Anna's eyes shifted slightly and then she smiled as she realised Kym was most probably joking, something that was confirmed a moment later.

"Sorry, it's the wine," Kym chuckled, "it makes me horny or just talkative."

"I was just imagining myself wearing something like that," she fiddled with her necklace.

"Well, I'd let you try it on," Kym replied, "but I'm bigger up top than you, the results of having three children."

"It'd just hang on me," she reached for her phone, "but if I take a picture and show Julie she might be able to make me one just like it."

"Sure," Kym smirked as Anna picked up her phone, "snap away."

Anna opened the camera app and then chuckled as Kym pushed her breasts out more, she had a hungry look in her eyes.

"God, you look like you're auditioning for Playboy," she took the picture.

"If I was auditioning for Playboy it'd be unbuttoned," she sank back down again, "and I'd be in front of the firing squad at the Education department explaining my actions."

"Point taken, although you could still do it, you've got the looks and the body."

"How do you know I'm not wearing a girdle?"

"It's an educated guess, you haven't got any extra fat around your face or neck, that's usually a tell tale sign."

"You don't miss much."

"I did a psychology unit at university to bump up my credits," she replied.

"So, economics, psychology, and," she reached out to touch the necklace, "you've got an artistic flair, what I call a well rounded woman."

"Ha ha, now you're fucking with me, I'm a boring woman who spent years married to a self centred arsehole, but getting back to the first option, I've been thinking a bit about it lately," and in answer to Kym's upraised eyebrow she continued.

"The idea of having sex with a woman used to be one of those quirky little fantasies I'd indulge in but since my marriage ended I've found myself in a situation and I'm not entirely sure I want to escape it."

"With Ellen?"

Their eyes met once more and she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm tempted but not sure if it's a good idea or just a useful distraction while I work out this settlement thing."

"Like a fantasy?"

"Yeah, although it's a fantasy that might turn into reality and going by my recent history I'm not sure I want to go on the rebound."

"So, what can go wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"What's the worst that could happen," Kym replied, "assuming you go all the way and fuck, what's the worst possible outcome?"

"Well, I live there too, in the house. She has the bungalow but."

"So, who owns the property?"

"Gitti of course."

"So, what's your problem? You live on the same property, the only way it can really go badly for you is if you put all your hopes into it and that goes for anyone you fall into bed with, whether male or female. Don't put all your eggs into one basket, you've got a divorce to get through and all this," she indicated the paperwork.

"Live a little, play a little but don't go looking for miss or mister right. The thing that is probably more scary is getting into a relationship with someone too soon and finding out that it's not what you expected," she shifted position.

"And it's perfectly normal, we're suddenly single and now the conversations we have with other single people can lead to something else. Some women just fuck everything with a pulse, others fall in with someone else because they just need to be you know, needed. The fault of us women is that we love too much, be careful but don't be afraid to explore something new. Lay down the rules early on and stick to your red lines," she fiddled with her cuff.

"And I'm fiddling because I've made the same mistakes more than once. I've just gotten out of a long term relationship with a widower and there's a part of me that wants to replace him but I've got to stay single and just avoid firm commitments."

"What happened?" Anna fiddled with her wedding ring.

"Nothing spectacular," Kym looked down at the two rings on Anna's finger.

"We were quite happy just living apart, we both have kids but then he came under pressure to make a firm commitment and move in with me. He actually seriously contemplated it but the house he lives in now was one he shared with his wife and it was a heart wrenching decision for him," she reached out to touch her hand.

"In the end, it was me who ended it. I felt like I was competing with a dead woman and whilst I get older she stays the same age in his mind. He really needs time to grieve and I believe he got tied up with me too soon after his wife died," she rubbed the stone on Anna's engagement ring.

"For fuck's sake, he still wore his wedding ring and I honestly couldn't fault him. I mean, I tried to find fault but he was a decent man still grieving over the death of his wife."

"How did she die?"

"Breast cancer, they got it early but then it moved to her bowels and she never managed to beat it, but he stayed with her until the very end."

"Sounds like a good man," she looked down at her hand, "and here's me still wearing my rings."

"You'll take them off when you're ready," she replied, "I used to wear my wedding ring if I had to keep men at bay in a social setting," she tightened her grip on the ring.

"Take it off," Anna replied a moment later.

"What? The ring?"

"Yeah," she smirked, "for a start."

"They say that's how it starts," she pulled on the ring and because it was behind the wedding ring she ended up sliding both rings off. Anna stared at her hand as the rings came off, feeling as if she was suddenly stepping off a cliff, she'd had those rings on for years and now they were being held by someone else.

She stared at Kym, willing herself to go further. All she had to do was take her hand and lean over and just... she pulled back an instant later when Kym held the wedding ring up for a closer look.

"What's it say on the inside?"

"Eternal flame," she murmured, "it was my favourite song, they played it for our wedding dance, which seems like a lifetime ago."

"Probably be worth a fair bit."

"No doubt but I'll keep it for one of my kids, assuming I ever have children."

"You're young enough, plenty of time for that," she put the rings on the coffee table, "what about his wedding ring?"

"Yeah, it says the same thing. I gave him the option of something different but he was happy with eternal flame."

"Eternal flame does it for me," she reached up to tug at her necklace, "I used to play that song over and over again, it became my getting together song and my break up song."

Anna felt as if she was frozen to the spot as Kym fingered the necklace. Part of her felt like she was out of control and yet she had wilfully put herself in this situation. All she had to do was reach out and touch her tie again and things would almost certainly escalate. She saw the tie coming undone and felt the warmth of her lips, her heart was racing and yet surprisingly enough she felt clear headed.

Kym's eyes softened as she slid her finger into the blouse and Anna became distinctly aware of a vague mist in her peripheral vision, an all too familiar sign that she was becoming aroused. Kym's hand shifted down the placket as she examined the design with more detail and then she shifted her hand to the right to feel the button.

"Well, how about that?"

"What?"

"I thought they were decorative buttons but they're functional instead," she brought her hand up to the collar and slipped her fingers behind it, "don't mind me, I've always been tactile, it's gotten me into trouble on more than one occasion," she pulled her hand out again.

"I haven't seen anyone wearing one of those since the eighties."

"Would you like to take a picture of it for Julie? Fair's fair," she finished.

"Sure, why not?" Kym reached for her phone and Anna reached back to undo the necklace.

"Try not to look like you're posing for Playboy," Kym smirked as she raised the phone.

"So, none of this," Anna pouted and pushed her breasts out.

"Ouch, definitely not," Kym took the picture, "it just brings back memories of when I was trim, taut and terrific, this gravity business is getting out of control."

"Would you like to take this necklace instead?" Anna ventured, "unless you're a germophobe."

"Not likely, three kids kind of knock it out of you," she picked it up to examine it again, "but it's yours."

"To sell," she replied, "it's why I wear these things, I can always just hand it over in exchange for cash."

"Okay then," she shrugged, "let's do it."

"You might want to take off that tie first."

"My tie?" Kym looked down at it.

"To see how it looks against the blouse, the tie will make it bunch up."

"You do it," she flicked at the tie ends, "it's your suggestion, rearrange me."

Anna almost backed out but then reached out and proceeded to loosen the knot. She was vaguely aware that Kym was studying her with a bemused expression as she pulled the tie ends downwards, the bows became smaller and smaller until finally they were tight against the knot. She exerted a little more strength and one pulled right through the knot, which elicited an 'oh,' from Kym and when she looked up there was a sardonic grin on her face.

"Been a while since someone's done that for me."

Anna didn't reply as she pulled the other end through the knot and then the tie was hanging about her. Kym instinctively reached for her top button but Anna pushed her hand away.

"No, have it buttoned up first," she pulled the tie off and then leaned forward to fasten the necklace around her neck. She caught the sweet aroma of perfume mingled with a faint smell of shampoo or was it conditioner? And then the necklace was lying against her front. She fiddled with it for a few moments and then sat back for a better look.

"Now that's nice."

"Take a picture," Kym handed the phone to her.

She squinted at the screen, which showed a perfect view of Kym's rather large breasts. She felt the colour rising in her cheeks as she took the first picture and then a second before handing the phone back to her.

"Yeah, that's beautiful, certainly worth a hundred dollars," she looked at her and then a crooked smile nudged her lips, "my God, you're blushing."

"I am?" Anna touched her cheek, "it must be the wine."

"Okay?" Kym glanced at the picture again, "whatever, I didn't think you'd had that much."

"I haven't," she glanced at the nearly empty glass, "or so I thought."

"Well, test yourself again before you go, your blood alcohol reading could still be rising and if that's the case then you're on the fucking couch," she rose, "I gotta go for a piss and get your money."

"Oh that's no problem."

"I insist," Kym squeezed her shoulder. Anna patted her hand and Kym left it there for a moment or two before heading for the door.

"If you're going to stay put some music on."

Am I going to stay? Anna stared at her phone. Should I stay?

When was the last time she'd felt this free? Anna closed her eyes and let her mind wander, trying to find a time when she'd done anything spontaneously and was shocked to find herself back in high school where she'd stolen some of her father's whiskey and brought it to school for an after school party just before the end of her last year in high school.

At the other end of the house, Kym was in her bedroom fetching the money out of her purse when she suddenly remembered the spare money she kept in a locked drawer, but when she opened it to take out a twenty dollar note she spotted the half gram bag of dope and bong in the drawer.

She stared at it as she recalled the girlfriend who'd pushed it into her hands after swearing off the 'gear' for good, she had almost thrown it out at the time. But then she'd found herself in a quandary, if the bin men just happened to notice it in the bin would they report her? It seemed a trivial thing but because she was a vice principal she'd put it in the bottom drawer with the intention of passing it along to one of her girlfriends who did smoke. It had been there ever since.

She took the bong out and studied it, she'd smoked in her youth. Hell, they smoked a bit of dope in teacher's college but she'd grown out of it not long after she started teaching although, she smirked. At Ellen's school she had been a little stoned when she took that first substitute class.

"Who am I gonna give this to?" Kym murmured as she picked up the bag.

"Nobody," she answered her own question and opened the bag, taking in the strong heady smell, "well, may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb," and with that she rose but then stopped in front of the wardrobe mirror and stared at herself.

She was horny, there was no mistaking the familiar signs, and Anna's reactions when she'd undone her tie were a dead giveaway. The younger woman was definitely curious.

She's only a few years older than David, she pictured her oldest son.

"And that's a bad thing?" Kym asked her reflection.

Sex with a woman had been on her bucket list for years but for one reason or another she'd never dipped her toes into that particular ocean but ever since helping Jodie out and as a result, meeting Julie and her friends things had started to rise to a slow boil. Here, for the first time in her life, she was part of a circle of gay or bisexual women and yet so far she'd resisted the challenge.

Why? Kym stared at herself and then looked away.

"Why not?" Kym answered her own question.

A minute or so later she made her way back to the living room as she contemplated her next move, it could go either way but spontaneity was one of her strongest cards.

Anna was sitting back against the couch with a thoughtful look on her face and a full glass of wine in her hand. The two women looked at each other and then Anna smiled as she stared at the bong in her hand.

"Wouldn't have placed you for a smoker."

"I'm, um, I'm not. It belonged to a girlfriend who gave the stuff up. I agreed to take this off her along with her last deal but I can't just throw it in the bin," she sat down beside her.

"The guy two doors down is a drug dealer and the cops have paid him a few visits over the last few months, call me paranoid but that's the way it is. He's never ever bothered anyone here, he plays the part of the good neighbour but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him," she opened the bag and sniffed the marijuana again.

"Our friendly neighbourhood drug dealer has rat cunning, a while ago he was hiding drugs in bins that didn't belong to him. The cops sent uniforms to knock on doors to supposedly ask about some break ins that occurred in the next street, but then they told us to only put our bins out the morning they're due for collection and told us to stay away from the guy in number six."

"Jesus, that's wild and I thought this was a quiet street."

"It was until Yuri moved in twelve months ago," she popped the bowl out to blow through it.

"So, you're going to smoke this?"

"Well, half of it," she eyed the bag, "there's enough there for about three and a half pipes," she held the bowl up, "we call this the pipe for some odd reason."

"And then?"

"Hmm, all I have to get rid of is the bong. I've contemplated giving it to one of the teachers for a bit of drug education but some of the parents might object and that kind of thing needs to go through the department for special approval. You need to notify the police as well."

"I know one of the girls at work smokes," she eyed the bong, "I could just give it to her. She has quite a collection at home apparently."

"Would you? I've had it in a locked drawer because I don't want the kids to find out but it's only a matter of time before one of them goes snooping."

"Sure thing," she leaned forward, "I've never smoked that stuff before."

"You wanna try?"

"Well, if I do then I'm definitely staying here for the night."

"Nothing like a bit of spontaneity," Kym smiled crookedly, "it's been so long since I've had the whole house to myself for the night. There's a part of me that just wants to dance around naked but knowing my luck the Jehovah's Witnesses will knock on the door."

"They were always knocking on our door back home, I think we had a target on our door because they'd avoid the neighbours on either side."

"So, is it addictive?"

"No, it's like having a few drinks but without the hangover. You can still spew on it though and then you'll bring up half your insides but that's a rarity."

"Okay, I'll give it a go."

Kym straightened up and stared at the curtains as if she could see through them, she seemed to be contemplating something or was she just working up the courage. Eventually she rose and nodded in the direction of the kitchen.

"If we're going to smoke this then we better go into the kitchen."

"Why the kitchen?"

"We need water for the bong and I can open the kitchen window to let the smoke out," she rose and then chuckled.

"I used to do this when I was still living at home but mum still knew."

***

"Awesome digs," Jacinda looked around the living room of Ellen's bungalow, "what's the rent like if you don't mind me asking?"

"Three hundred and fifty a month including the electricity and gas."

"Fuck me," she turned around as Tabitha stepped into the room, "shit, sorry, I meant."

"It's all right, she's heard worse but thanks."

"That's dirt cheap. What's your landlady like?"

"She's my defacto babysitter and best friend," she replied.

"Okay?"

"She helped me get out of the bikie scene, she used to be a cop but now she's an accountant."

"Pretty big career move," she smirked.

"It was a big move for me too, going from a violent marriage to peace and contentment. I wouldn't change it for the world and Tabitha is as happy as Larry. This is my old friend from school, Jacinda and this is Tabitha," she introduced them.

"Hiya, sweetie," she cocked her head to one side, "my god, I can see the resemblance."

"Hi," Tabitha smiled, "did you get the party pies?"

"Yes ma'am, I surely did. How's about I tuck you into bed? Mummy wants to catch up with her best friend from school."

"Good night, Jacinda," she waved to her.

"Take a seat," she indicated the lounge suite, "I'll be about ten minutes."

She came back into the room some ten minutes later to find Jacinda had put the shopping away and was boiling the kettle.

"You didn't have to do that," she opened a cupboard door, "coffee or tea?"

"Coffee," she replied, "although those party pies looked yummy."

"Keep your eyes off them," she lifted the coffee jar down, "the party pies are for her sleepover tomorrow night."

"Ah, point taken," she leaned against the bench and folded her arms.

Julie arrived some time later with the two blouses she'd just finished and by then Ellen had updated Jacinda with some of her personal history. It sounded almost bland the way she told it but she was so far away from that life now it almost seemed like she was talking about someone else and she said as much as she went to open the door.

"But you are a different person now," Jacinda replied, "there's nothing worse than hanging onto the past or destructive habits."

"Hey, Julie, come in," she stepped back, "um, Tab's in bed."

"That's fine, I'm not staying long," she stepped into the room and nodded at Jacinda, "well, this is a blast from the past."

"You know each other?" Ellen stared at Jacinda.

"Yeah, we were involved for about three weeks a couple of years ago."

123456...8