Ellen's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, mm," Jacinda murmured, "I'm going to have to get myself one of those."

"Ask Julie then," Ellen slid her hands up Jacinda's front to her shoulders and under the cardigan, the thin woollen garment moved with her and the other woman took a half step back to give her enough room to slide the cardigan down her back and over her arms. The garment dropped to the door with a soft plop and Jacinda smiled crookedly as she hooked her fingers behind Ellen's collar and kissed her again.

Ellen felt something shift inside her, the final strand of resistance and then she felt the first of her collar buttons coming undone followed by the second one. The mandarin collar parted and Jacinda slid her hands around her neck to the back and moving closer, pushed her breasts up and over her breasts. It was a movement that caused Ellen to murmur with surprised pleasure and so Jacinda did it again as she tickled her way around her neck to the front.

Their bodies moved in unison, swaying from side to side as their breasts rubbed against each other and when Ellen grabbed her buttocks and squeezed, Jacinda's eyes narrowed. She undid Ellen's top button and then slid her finger down the placket to the second button. Their lips met again in a light, teasing kiss as the button popped loose to deepen the vee and then Jacinda eased back and brought her hands down over Ellen's breasts. She felt the imprint of the bra and saw the effect in her eyes as she massaged them.

Ellen slid her hands up to the brooch and then undid it to expose the top button. She unbuttoned it to part the collar and stroked her throat. Jacinda looked up to the ceiling to expose her throat as she took the brooch from her and put it in her pocket. Ellen ran her hands through her hair, relishing the thickness of such long hair.

"I love your hair," she leaned over and kissed her throat softly. Jacinda smiled crookedly as she slid her hands over Ellen's blouse, tracing the intricate chain pattern.

Ellen's mouth was slightly open as she reciprocated, feeling the firmness of her smaller breasts and Jacinda undid the third and fourth buttons in quick succession to expose part of her white, bra. A light brown heart-shaped birthmark was evident on the top of her right breast and she tickled it, much to Ellen's amusement.

"I remembered that mark."

"You did?" Ellen undid the second button on Jacinda's blouse, "you're almost as good as me," she undid the third button, "I always know it's there."

She undid a fourth button to expose black cups and undoing a fifth button revealed that Jacinda was wearing a basque. The key was clearly visible now and she extracted it and placed it on top of the bedside cabinet.

"Got my key back, thank you," she slid her hands up the basque to squeeze her breasts as the other woman undid the fifth and sixth buttons to reveal her belly. Fingernails danced over her skin in small circular motions, their lips met again in a series of teasing kisses, each longer than the last and then Jacinda pulled back and slid her hands downwards. Ellen felt pressure against her pussy from one hand as Jacinda rubbed her and then her top button popped open. The waistband sprang apart and Jacinda pulled the blouse upwards to undo the final button.

The zipper slid down suddenly and Ellen glanced down with mild surprise as her panties came into view. She unbuttoned her own cuffs as Jacinda pulled the trousers over her hips and then her friend pushed her backwards. Ellen let out a sudden rush of air as she fell onto the bed and Jacinda pulled a wry grin as she leaned over to grasp her waistband.

Ellen stared fixedly at her as Jacinda pulled the trousers further down her legs and she spread her legs and sitting up, let the blouse slide down her shoulders. Jacinda worked the trousers over her feet whilst Ellen unbuttoned her cuffs and finished removing her blouse.

Now that she was wearing just her bra and panties, there were a few moments where they stared at each other. Jacinda's blouse was partially unbuttoned but her trousers were still closed. She looked almost vulnerable but Ellen was aware that she too must have a similar look because when she reached back to unclip her bra the other woman's eyes shifted and she smiled slyly.

A moment later she unbuckled her belt but stopped when Ellen shifted forward and grabbing her waistband, pulled her towards her. The bed creaked a little when Jacinda knelt on it and then she was kneeling on the bed. She looked down at her momentarily and then spread her legs and unzipped a boot.

"Excuse me a moment," she pulled the boot off and then unzipped her other boot, both boots ended up on the floor with a thud and she glanced over her shoulder worriedly.

"Relax, she'll sleep through an earthquake," Ellen tightened her grip on the waistband and guided her into the centre of the bed. Jacinda tugged at her blouse as she prepared to undo a button.

"This is almost virginal," she smiled crookedly.

"Yeah, just like a virgin," Ellen pushed her hands away and undid another blouse button.

"You remembered our song," Jacinda looked down at herself as Ellen pulled the blouse out of her waistband.

"How could I forget it, I played that song after I fucked Jeff," she undid the last two buttons and slid her hands up over her basque, "and then felt fucking guilty because it was our song," she reached her shoulders.

"And then the selfish prick tried to own it," she slid her hands under the blouse and eased it off her shoulders.

"Selfish prick," Jacinda smiled crookedly.

"He was," she pulled the blouse down her back and then released it and moved to her trousers, "do you know the worst part?"

"What?" Jacinda asked her as Ellen undid the first of her trouser buttons.

"After we broke up he confessed he'd been after you all along," she undid the second button.

"Fuck," Jacinda winced, "me?"

"Yeah," she undid the third button, "but you were with Jason then."

"That explains why he was so friendly on the train that time," she replied as Ellen unzipped her, "I was sitting with Jason and he kept telling Jason how lucky he was to have me. I knew you two had broken up but it just seemed weird that he kept saying that to my boyfriend while staring at my tits," she stopped as Ellen rubbed her pussy. A moment later Ellen found the snaps between her leg and a mischievous look drifted over her face as she popped them open to expose her pussy. A satisfied sigh escaped her throat as Ellen rubbed her gently.

"It's water under the bridge," Ellen reassured her, "I don't even know why I told you."

"He always was a weird one," Jacinda stroked her front, "he used to stare at me in high school and at the school formal he begged me for a dance and then pretended to be John Travolta and I only knew about Grease from my mum's DVD collection."

Little more was said as Ellen removed Jacinda's trousers and the basque but when they did it was Jacinda who spoke as she knelt in front of her.

"More tatts," she stared at her legs.

"Yep, I'm just a painted lady," she grimaced.

Their lovemaking began soon after as Jacinda showered her naked body with kisses and gentle caresses, focusing first on her throat and breasts before wandering further south to her pussy and thighs. Ellen bucked beneath her and Jacinda switched to something new as she shifted position and swept her long auburn hair along her body to her pussy and back up to her throat. It was such an erotic motion that Ellen just grabbed the duvet cover and spread her legs and gradually Jacinda got closer until finally she was kissing her way back and forth along her body.

A broad tongue slicked over her engorged lips and then she began to probe her teasingly. She started with a single digit, in and out several times before giving her the full length and retracting it in a come hither motion.

Ellen's eyes widened and a low gasp escaped her lips as the mass of nerves in front of her passage reacted to this stimulation. A tongue circled her clitoral hood and then nudged against it as Jacinda went back to probing her, this time giving her a second digit several times and then the full length of her finger.

The sensual torture went on for several more minutes until her breathing was coming in short, sharp gasps and then Jacinda gave her two fingers and really went to town on her clitoris. Ellen let out a few low whimpers, aware that Tabitha was sleeping in the next room.

Jacinda however was conscious of that too and switched to penetration and tonguing her lips until finally Ellen let go with a series of short, sharp gasps as the spasms moved through her body. The end came swiftly, pitching her over the edge into the abyss and in a somewhat troubling image she saw Anna's face. She came to with a low groan and stared up at Jacinda.

"Well, that was a pleasant experience."

"I can see that," Jacinda straddled her.

"Do you want a dildo or should I go au naturale?"

"What kind have you got?"

"Bottom drawer," she waved her hand in the direction of the bedside drawers.

Jacinda shifted off her slightly and leaned down to open the drawer. A smile lit up her face as she pulled out a strap on.

"Jeezo, that's one I've never tried before," she turned it around to examine it, "ooh, it's a double, sort of."

"Stimulates me at the same time and helps keep it in place."

"This I gotta try," she grinned.

Some two minutes later Jacinda put her back against the wall and spread her legs. She had a look of intense concentration on her face as Ellen slid closer. The head of the strap on touched her pussy, a sudden shiver ran down her spine when Ellen guided the head between her lips, teasing her as she moved it up and down. The end was covered in lubricant and it slid off to the side a couple of times and then Ellen reached her opening.

They stared into each other's eyes and then a satisfied smirk nudged Ellen's lips as she slid inside, there was a slight push and Jacinda's mouth opened as if to yell but the only sound that escaped her was a low dragged out, "oh," as the large dildo slid in further. She felt as if she was coming apart, her mouth opened wider and then closed only to open again as Ellen pushed harder. Jacinda grabbed the shaft, she looked helpless as Ellen pushed a little more.

"Not too much?" Ellen murmured.

Jacinda opened her mouth to say yes but instead she came out with a grunted, "no."

The shaft went in deeper and Ellen saw the momentary look of surprise as Jacinda tried to escape this shaft that was threatening to split her in two and then Ellen was withdrawing slightly to give her time to breathe and expand but it was only a momentary lapse before it started again. She jerked her hips several times, withdrawing and then moving in deeper until finally she gave her the full length and with a loud grunt Jacinda threw herself forward and wrapped her arms around her.

"Oh, Jesus, oh sweet Jesus, oh fuck."

"You all right? You want a smaller one?"

"Fuck no," she whimpered, "fuck me six ways from Sunday."

"Like this?" Ellen pulled back until she was almost out of her and then shot forward, Jacinda rose with her and whimpered.

"Oh, oh, oh."

The fucking motion kept going again and again, and it was also having an effect on Ellen as the smaller shaft moved back and forth inside her. Jacinda's movements became suddenly frantic as the momentum built and then she let out a low keening sound as her body went limp. She sagged back against the wall with a low thud and this gave Ellen room to tickle her perineum and lips. The low whimpers came in short sharp gasps and then her mouth dropped in a stupid smile as the orgasm moved through her body. Ellen moved back slightly as she grabbed her hips and deposited her onto her back. Jacinda's eyes flickered open once or twice and then she closed her eyes and let out a low chuckle.

"Well that was different."

"You sounded like you were in pain."

"I'm used to smaller dildos but that one's like a donkey dick."

"I call him Pedro."

"Pedro," she raised her hands and stroked her naked body, "she calls him Pedro."

Ellen withdrew and whilst Jacinda regained her senses, she undid the strap on and out of instinct she turned to look at the door before remembering it was locked.

"What?"

"Does she know about you?" Jacinda asked her.

"She does but I don't talk about it, I guess it's a silly thing from when I was at school, kids can be cruel and I don't want her being teased because her mummy loves other women."

"Things are changing," she propped on her elbows, "but if we do this again we'll make suitable arrangements."

"Maybe I'm just being silly," she sank back on her haunches, "she saw a lot worse with John, he held a gun against my head while she watched."

"Fuck me, and you're worried about her seeing you kiss another woman?"

"I've talked to Gitti about it a few times. She's forever saying I shouldn't worry about it, kids can handle a lot more than we give them credit for."

"I agree," she sat up and looked at the door again, "but as much as I love pillow talk, I really have to get back to my joint. I've got an early start and I've still got to put the shopping away and make the bloody bed."

"So, you still leave your bed unmade."

"Ha, I have improved. I make it three times a week, I'm working up to seven but now and then I slip into bad habits."

"Okay, you get dressed and I'll go for a piss."

The first thing she did before going to the toilet was open Tabitha's door a little more to check on her. The child was lying flat on her back with one arm across the pillow and the other wrapped around Paul the Polar Bear. She half turned as Jacinda appeared at her door, she was buttoning her blouse and their eyes met.

"My bags," she mouthed the words and pointed at her bags by the door.

Ellen stepped back and eased the door closed and then stepped into the bathroom to answer a call of nature. She heard Jacinda returning to her room and let her mind move outwards as she went over the events of the last forty five minutes. It was a real coincidence or was this some Higher Power's way of looking after her? Prior to this she'd been looking at Anna, trying to find a way to deal with this one way or another. Was Jacinda the answer or just another distraction?

She still hadn't resolved the issue by the time she returned but Jacinda was more or less dressed, the blouse was open at the neck and untucked as well. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with a sly smile on her face.

"Is she still asleep?"

"Out to the world, as usual."

"Well, I've got your number and I know where you live," she looked past her, "we really should do this again," she looked up at her, "or not, all depending on where you stand."

"I'm nearly dead on my feet," she admitted, "but yeah, we'll sleep on it, in separate beds."

"Okay," Jacinda rose and taking two steps forward, kissed her firmly on the lips, "thank you for the pleasant night, it was... entertaining," and with that she was moving past her.

Ellen trailed her to the door and unlocked it. They exchanged another flurry of kisses in the open doorway and then Jacinda really was backing away and farewelling her. Ellen watched her walk to the back gate. She glanced over her shoulder once to smile at her and then she was stepping onto the driveway. Ellen stood there for a minute or so before locking the door and walking to the couch. The other blouse was still lying there, along with the top and jumper she'd worn to her ceramics class. She gathered them up and headed back into the bedroom, her head bent in thought as she contemplated her next move.

Do I see her again or put it down to a one night stand?

She hung the two blouses up and sat on the edge of the bed as she replayed the events of the last forty five minutes and fell back onto the bed and slid a hand under the pillow. A frown nudged her face as she felt the brooch and when she pulled it out she confirmed it was Jacinda's.

"What the fuck?" Ellen sat up and picked up her phone to send a text.

Ellen: You left your brooch behind. Do you want me to drop it off tomorrow or just come back and I'll meet you in the street?

The reply came back some two minutes later.

Jacinda: OMG! My brooch. I would do ANYTHING to get it back. What do I have to do to get it back? A candlelit dinner? Sex on satin sheets? Cunnilingus? Cream on your tits?

Ellen giggled as she read the text.

Ellen: You sly bitch, you planned this! Okay, dress in uniform tomorrow night. Any uniform and come around to let me see. I'll consider returning it then if you pass the test.

Jacinda: Schoolgirl? Policewoman? Nurse?

Ellen: You choose but I'm a very strict judge.

Jacinda: Thank you! See you tomorrow. xxx.

What have I started? Ellen stared at the wall.

To be continued...

1...345678