Ellen's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kym let her breath out slowly and undid a button on the other cuff. Anna's eyes flickered down for a moment and then up again to her face as she slid her fingers up to Kym's shoulder. She touched the necklace and began playing with it, remembering the hours spent making it. Another button came undone and she moved her hand up to Kym's collar. The necklace had been tucked under the collar and she eased her hand around to the back of her neck until she found the clasp. It came undone at the same time as her third cuff button and both women looked down as the necklace dropped to the couch. A moment or two later, Anna hooked her fingers behind the top button of Kym's blouse and she rubbed the button with her thumb. Once she undid the button she knew she was sending out a clear signal but should she?

They looked into each other's eyes a moment later as Kym traced circular patterns on her wrist, she shivered at the tingling sensations filtering through her body and then Anna was leaning forward until she was inches from her mouth. She pulled back a little as she tightened her grip on the top of the blouse and then moved forward again only to pull back again. This happened twice more until she finally pressed her lips tightly against Kym's.

For a moment nothing happened. There was no response from Kym and indeed it seemed she too was frozen and then she pushed back against her lips. She felt pressure on her wrist and then her right hand slid forward to grab her shoulder to keep her in place. Kym's lips then parted and Anna went with her, allowing the softness of her lips to penetrate. She felt a sudden rush that might have been chemically induced but it might have also been natural. Anna's mouth opened a little wider and the rush became more intense, she was aware of the dizziness and she turned her head to one side as she let her breath out in a rush.

She did it without thinking, pressing the top button through the buttonhole and then it was undone and Kym's collar parted to reveal her throat. Anna turned back a split second later to stare at her throat and Kym let out a low chuckle.

"Well that was better than I expected," Kym licked her lips and stroked her wrist.

"Yeah," Anna slid her hands around Kym's neck in an altogether familiar move that she'd done many times for men but never for a woman. The silkiness of the satin however was unfamiliar and then she looked down at her breasts and finally looked up.

She kissed her a moment later, it was a brief one but loaded with intent and when they broke free she felt one of Kym's hands sliding up her arm whilst the other moved through her hair to cup her cheek.

They stayed in that position for a few seconds and then Kym pulled her head forward for a long, lingering kiss that made her giddy with a mixture of lust and anxiety. She took in the scent of perfume mingled with the taste of wine and the bitter taste of marijuana, but her lips were so soft and inviting, there was none of the forcefulness of a man's kiss.

She brought her other hand up to Kym's shoulder and slid it along to her neck and then pulled her closer for a teasing kiss that led to another but when she tried to pull back, Kym moved with her and they exchanged another series of teasing kisses. Kym brought her hands down to trace her way along the edge of her cups once more exerting more pressure with each pass until finally they broke free to catch their breath.

Anna stared into her eyes, aware of the warmth in her chest and the dull ache as her nipples began to harden. She knew she was going to go further, but didn't know how to make the next move. A man would have had her on her back by now and whilst she'd taken the initiative with Ritchie now and then, for the most part he was the dominant one and besides, how did one take the lead with a woman. How did it work with women? Was one always dominant? Or did they swap roles? And that was before she got into the mechanics of sex itself and penetration. Was it similar?

"You look nervous," Kym studied her.

"I've never done this before, with a woman."

"You and me both."

Kym shifted slightly and brought her hands up the pleats to her breasts and then she pushed hard against her breasts, massaging them slowly but firmly.

Anna's eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth parted as a low, "oh" escaped her. It had been so long since anyone had touched her there. Her sex life had become increasingly infrequent these last five months, about all Ritchie cared about was penetration and that was usually from behind.

"Is that all right?"

"Huh?" Anna came out of her reverie to find Kym's massage had slowed somewhat, "yeah, no man has managed to treat my boobs like that."

"That's because men don't have breasts, apart from Meatloaf."

She giggled at that as the massage continued and then Kym dragged her thumbnails against her nipples and she swallowed as the familiar sensation filtered through her. That maddening nipple stimulation became more intense and a low purr escaped her lips and as she looked into Kym's eyes she was seized with an uncontrollable desire to just rip her blouse open and devour her but instead she grabbed her breasts and pushed them together. Kym's movements slowed momentarily as she too looked down and then Anna was leaning forward to kiss her on the lips. She began to massage her breasts, finding it almost alien at first because they were so much larger but then she found the sweet spot and was rewarded with a low growl.

"Now you've woken my babies," Kym pushed harder against Anna's breasts and the older woman shifted position again so that one knee was thrust between her legs, trapping the skirt under her knee.

The feeling of being trapped however only made Anna bolder as she leaned forward and brought her hands up at the same time to the shallow vee. She found her throat and began kissing it slowly and methodically, working her way back and forth whilst she rubbed the second button and working purely on instinct, undid it to deepen the vee.

It was only then she pulled back and straightened up, trying to move away but finding that in order to do so she would have to wrench the skirt out from under Kym's knee and she was not budging, indeed she put more weight on the skirt.

A crooked smile nudged her lips as she moved from Anna's breasts to the pleats. Fingernails traced their way down her front, following the pleats until she reached her waistband and then they moved upwards to her cleavage until she reached her collar. Anna's eyes softened as Kym's hands slipped along her shoulders to the pleats and then back down again. She repeated the same action three or four times in a row but on the final pass she grabbed the pleats and pulled on them. The tightness of the skirt and belt provided some resistance and then her strength overcame the friction and there was a slight pop as two buttons slid past the waistband.

The sound made both of them look down and a smile nudged Anna's lips as she looked up again at the deep vee in Kym's blouse. She felt an overpowering urge to be filled as Kym brought her hands back up the middle to her collar and Kym leaned over to kiss her delicately on the lips as she slid her right hand down the hem of the blouse, following the line of buttons on the left. Halfway down she slipped her fingers in between the buttons to brush against her left breast and then she slid them out again and moved to her waistband.

They pulled back and a curious smile nudged Kym's lips as she brought her hand back up to the topmost button on the left. For an instant Anna thought she was going to just carry on across to her throat and then the button slid through the buttonhole and she pulled the material down to form an inverted vee. The shape seemed to hold her attention for a few seconds as she guided her fingers along it and then she reached the second button on the left and pulled at it. Anna stared into her eyes and opened her mouth to say something but then passion overcame her and she leaned over to kiss her again. She felt the button sliding free somewhere in the middle of the kiss followed by the feel of Kym's hand as she deepened the inverted vee.

Kym broke free and exhaled slowly.

"Wow," she murmured.

"What?" Anna found herself saying.

"I never thought undressing someone could be such a turn on, I'm as wet as a sponge."

Anna was too but felt a little self conscious about admitting it here and now, she did however slide her hands up Kym's front to her breasts, feeling their weight again and an intense look came into Kym's eyes as she stared at Anna's blouse. There were four more buttons on the left, and six on the right she noticed. She fiddled with the third button on the left and made as if she was going to undo it, Anna looked down at that point. The button rested against her left breast but then Kym let go of the button and dropped to the belt.

She grabbed the buckle and looked down as she pulled the leather through the keeper and then the buckle. Kym pulled back on it and the pressure around Anna's waist suddenly increased and then there was a noticeable pop as the prong popped out of the hole. She pulled the buckle free and then tugged on it as she studied the look in her eyes. The younger woman was looking down as the belt slid around her waist and finally ended up on the couch.

It was only then that she looked up to find Kym sliding her fingers along the waistband to the press studs at each side.

"Bloody ingenious little design," Kym murmured as she eased her fingers behind the waistband and brought them around to the front.

"I said exactly the same thing. This was something I drew on paper for Julie. She didn't even have a pattern for it, which is why I practically got it for free."

"Practically?" Kym looked at her.

"I paid for the materials but not the labour."

"Hmm," she studied the look in Anna's eyes, trying to judge her responses and then her common sense took over.

"Are you comfortable with this?"

"If I wasn't I would've said no," she let go her breasts and dropped her hands to Kym's belt, "and I wouldn't be doing this either," she looked down as she unbuckled the belt.

"Of course," she looked down as Anna pulled the belt through the belt loops, "but by comfortable I was meaning the couch, the bed is much bigger and I've got a couple of dildos and a vibrating dildo there as well, but I wasn't about to disrupt the atmosphere," she slid her hand along the inverted vee to the third button.

"Oh," Anna blinked and dropped the belt beside her belt, "okay, I'm cool here but we can move if you're not comfortable."

In response, Kym undid the third button and folded the material back a little more, Anna blinked and then she moved forward. She put her arms around Kym's neck and pushed her breasts up over Kym's, taking pleasure from the sensation.

"Please don't do me up the arse, my ex husband used to do that and it used to hurt like buggery."

A peal of laughter erupted from Kym's lips.

"Nice to hear someone use that word in its proper context. Relax, my ex husband had a thing for anal too, I only let him do it when I was drunk but one time he just took me from behind suddenly and I screamed like a banshee and woke the children up."

She leaned back and rose slowly.

"It was the last time he tried that trick again," she held out her hand, "come on, let's see where this leads us."

"I need a piss," she also rose and looked down at her phone, "and I need to charge the phone."

"The charger is in my bedroom," she glanced at the hallway door, "and the toilet is the third door on the right, the bathroom is next to it."

"Gitti has one of those all inclusive ones."

"My ex husband wanted to do the same when he built this joint," she watched as Anna gathered up her belongings, "but I was damned if I was going to be pacing the floor while someone was in the bath."

Anna thought about Gitti as she sat on the toilet a few minutes later. The woman had to be the same age as Kym and yet she'd never felt an attraction towards her although perhaps that had more to do with the fact she was her landlady.

That would complicate things, she stared at her rolled up stockings and her panties at her feet and a smile nudged her lips as she removed them along with her shoes. She could still feel the effects of the dope as she flushed the toilet and entered the bathroom a minute later.

Was this why she was going all the way?

Anna stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her blouse was partially unbuttoned and her eyes were glazed. There was no way she'd take a chance driving home now, even if things didn't work out, it only took a single wrong turn to wind up being pulled over at a breath testing station.

She could hear movement in the bedroom on the other side of the hallway.

Be spontaneous, she stared at her reflection, take the chance and see where it takes you.

Where would it take her? Anna wondered as she exited the bathroom and glanced to her right at the end door, which was slightly open. It must be a girl's room judging by the posters of boys on the wall and she recognised one of the stars from Neighbours. Not so long ago she'd been a Neighbours fan until she grew out of it.

She's almost old enough to be my mother, she stared at Kym's supine form on the bed.

And that matters? Since when did it matter when it was a man? The image of an ex lover rose in her mind's eye, he'd been seventeen years older than her and probably the most decent man she'd ever had the pleasure of loving, until he went back to his ex wife and she carried on with her university education.

"Feeling lighter?" Kym propped on her elbows as Anna stepped into the room.

"Yeah," she dropped her things on a nearby chair and turned towards the bed, "considerably."

"The charger is down there," Kym indicated the cable on the floor.

"Thank fuck it's a Samsung charger," she sat down on the edge of the bed, "I had to ditch my iPhone after that bent copper texted me on it."

"You didn't think to change the Sim card?" Kym stroked her back.

"It was an option but I decided to take Gitti's offer of a second hand phone and go for broke, I've been wanting to ditch Apple for a while now," she plugged the phone in and then fell back against her and stared at the ceiling.

"I must confess something though."

"What?" Kym stroked her front.

"I was kind of thinking something like this might happen but when I stepped inside all my courage just evaporated and I just felt stupid."

"Don't feel stupid," Kym kept stroking her, "if it's any comfort, I felt a little strange too, you're a few years younger than my oldest son, David but here we are, lying on my bed with every intention of having sex but if you've changed your mind I'll understand."

"What about you?" Anna stared at the ceiling, "there's two of us here."

"Oh, don't worry about me, it's a one night stand and I'll make my decision in the morning."

"God, I wish I'd met you before I married Ritchie."

"Then it would've ended in disaster, I was a different person back then," she sat up and moved a few feet down the bed.

"Stop analysing or trying to control the situation. Sex is the one activity where we aren't in total control of our emotions or reactions, it's a dance between two people with lots of positions and all manner of different ways."

"That's very Kama Sutra of you," Anna also rose and moving further onto the bed looked across and then burst out laughing at the three dildos lined up like soldiers in descending order.

"What the fuck?"

"My little soldiers," Kym glanced at them, "eeny, meeny and mo, Mo just had his batteries changed while you were emptying your bladder."

"I've never used one of those before, I did drop Ritchie a hint one Christmas but he was too scared I'd prefer it to his cock."

Kym didn't reply as she moved across the bed on her knees until one knee was between her legs and the other leg was on the other side, trapping her yet again. An intense look of concentration came over her as she ran one hand through her hair and the other down the edge of the blouse. A low moan escaped Anna's lips as she sat with her back against the bedhead and as Kym made her way to the fourth button on the left hand side she reached back to grasp the brass uprights and then arched her back. The button came loose and Kym slid her hand along the inverted vee to the very top and made as if to undo the topmost right hand button but then swept it down to undo the fifth button on the left row. She leaned forward at the same time and kissed her gently at first and then as the button came undone she exerted more pressure, opening her mouth wider as she worked her mouth slowly and methodically.

Anna felt the giddiness once again and a strange calmness descending over her as she gave herself to this older woman. A hand slid up to the topmost button on the right row and this time she nearly undid it. Anna pushed against her mouth, broke free momentarily and then kissed her again, forcing her mouth open in a passionate kiss that left her breathless as the sixth button came undone. Kym pulled back slightly and Anna let her breath out in a sudden rush. Her nipples were hardening again and she felt the dampness between her legs. Her belly felt weak and flaccid and once again she felt the need to disrobe the other woman and finish the job but Kym was building the mood slowly and carefully with the benefit of experience.

A hand slid up to the right hand row of buttons until she reached the top button. A fixed smile was evident on her face as she undid it and pulled the material down to reveal a little of her front, a split second later she arched forward to kiss her throat as she eased down to the second button. Soft lips danced over her throat along with a flickering tongue as the button slid through the buttonhole, the material fell downwards and Anna whimpered softly as the kissing and tonguing continued.

A third button was being pulled through the buttonhole and then it was free and Kym pulled the blouse open a little more to expose more of her chest and the top of her bra cups. Her skin had taken on a pinkish hue as the arousal deepened and then Anna let go of the uprights and grabbed Kym's head to hold her there as the delicious kissing continued.

A fourth button came undone and the material was pulled further across to expose the rest of her black bra with its pink flowers and a pink bow in the middle. She almost seemed entranced as she straightened up to look down at it, their eyes met as she found the fifth button and then she froze, the smile still on her face as she stared into her eyes. Anna's mouth was wide open, she felt hot and incredibly aroused and yet at that point she felt suddenly anxious, thinking that Kym's courage had finally failed her and then the fifth button came undone and she pulled the blouse across to expose her belly button.

"Nearly there," she grinned, "any last words from the condemned?"

"Be gentle, and leave my arsehole alone," she panted.

"Done, she undid the sixth button and proceeded to pull the blouse out of her skirt. Anna helped with the back as she straightened up. The blouse opened up to fully expose her front and Anna shrugged it over her shoulders. Kym leaned back slightly as she tugged on the sleeves and then the garment was sliding down her back and over her arms. When it finally came free, Kym held it up in mock triumph and then studied it for a few seconds.

"Definitely getting one of those," she winked at her, "just not in the same colour, it certainly stops men from peering down your front at work."

"Get one the same colour if you want," Anna smiled, "I'd never look down on a woman who wore the same thing as me."

"It reminds me of that old joke," Kym slid her hands around the waistband to the press studs.

1...345678