Ellen's Tale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

"Lesson number one," she pulled back and then kissed her again, "never leave your brooch under my pillow again," she kissed her again.

"And the second lesson?" Jacinda's eyes softened as Ellen slid her hands down to her breasts.

"You have such soft lips," Ellen rubbed her nipples.

"That's a lesson?" Jacinda arched her back slightly.

"Shut up, I'm the teacher right now," she lowered her head and kissed her throat, "lesson number three, I love kissing your throat," she kept rubbing her nipples.

"Lesson number four?" Jacinda groaned.

"It's a practical lesson," she slid her hands up under her collar and kissed her on the lips, forcing her mouth open as she rubbed her neck through the material.

"That's how you kiss a woman," she folded the collar upright and moved down to her top button and undid it. Jacinda's eyes widened as the collar parted.

"And what lesson this?" Jacinda sighed as Ellen tickled her neck and throat gently.

"Introduction to foreplay," Ellen kissed her teasingly a couple of times and then pushed her chin upwards and kissed her throat as she traced her fingers down along the shallow vee and back up again. Ellen let out a low moan.

"Practical lessons were never this much fun."

Ellen found the second button not long after and it slipped through the buttonhole to deepen the vee a little more. Jacinda moaned as Ellen broke free momentarily and traced tiny circles down her skin to the third button. The material came outwards slightly as she pulled at the button and then it was sliding out of the buttonhole and she parted the blouse some more. Jacinda looked down and purred as Ellen slid her hands under the edges of the vee and moved back so as she could kiss her front with soft sucking kisses. Her hands went higher and higher and then slid under the blouse at her shoulders until her fingers touched the bra strap.

Ellen straightened up to look at the effect and then slid her hands down the sides of the vee to the fourth button and pulled the blouse towards her.

"Nice look but now it's time for the first test," she slid the button through the buttonhole, "are you wearing a regulation bra?"

A moment later the button came undone and she widened the vee to look down at the top of the bra, it was red with black beading around the cups and she shook her head.

"Not a good look," she slid her hands back under the blouse and lowered her head to kiss her throat, "but there's still a chance to redeem yourself," she kept kissing.

"How?" Jacinda exhaled suddenly.

Ellen didn't reply as she flicked her tongue over her skin and tickled her at the same time. Her hands eased back and forth along the edges of the cups and as she slid back along Jacinda's legs she undid a fifth button to reveal the rest of her bra. The material slid over the undergarment and Ellen sat up to spread the blouse as far along her shoulders as possible. She stared at Jacinda for a few seconds as she danced her fingertips all the way down her front to the very bottom of the vee and then back up again.

Jacinda's breathing was becoming shallower and her pupils were dilated as she grabbed the couch with both hands. A moment later Ellen undid a sixth button and flicked the material outwards to expose her belly.

"You passed one test," she tickled her belly, "no piercing."

"I had one months ago," Jacinda let it out in a rush, "it got infected."

She was now perched on her knees, Jacinda's blouse was open to her belly and her front was fully exposed for Ellen's soft lips and wandering fingers as she arched her back and made her way up and down her front with dainty little circles, teasing the delicate nerve endings in her skin. Jacinda let out a low whimper, her eyes were wide and staring helplessly as she gave into her. Ellen finally pulled the bra straps down her shoulders and slid her hands around to the back to undo the bra strap, the garment fell forward and Ellen pulled it the rest of the way to expose her breasts.

Jacinda's breathing became more pronounced as Ellen slid back to her knees and leaned over to one of her nipples. A low purr sounded a few moments later as Ellen flicked her tongue over it and slid her hand over the other breast. She drew the nipple up into her mouth and sucked on it, a Jacinda let out a loud moan as Ellen continued stimulating her nipple and then she moved over to the other one to repeat the process. The moans became deeper and her back arched as she pushed her breasts into her mouth and hands and a few minutes later Ellen straightened up and smiled.

"Breast inspection is now complete," she undid her belt and slid off her knees and knelt in front of her.

Jacinda was staring at her with unbridled passion as Ellen slid her hands around to her back and undid the button and Jacinda leaned forward as Ellen unzipped the skirt.

"And now the final stage of the uniform inspection," she grabbed the waistband and pulled the skirt over her buttocks, Jacinda pushed herself up on her palms as the skirt slid down her legs to expose the white silk panties, suspender belt and stockings.

"Ooh, that's an instant eff for you, suspender belts are forbidden and you aren't wearing matching panties."

"An eff?" Jacinda looked down at her.

"Eff for fucked," she pulled the skirt down over her legs and as it dropped to the floor she spread her legs and danced her fingers up her thighs but stopped short of her pussy.

Jacinda shivered with delight and grinned as Ellen slid her fingers down to her knees and then to the backs of her knees. A loud, "oh," caused Ellen to glance up, "you remembered that."

"I forgot last night," she kept tickling, "my bad."

Jacinda shrieked with laughter as she wriggled and not long afterwards Ellen moved her hands up to her stockings and she unclipped the suspender clips. Jacinda leaned forward to let Ellen undo the hooks at the back and then she was pulling the suspender belt off and laying over the arm of the chair.

Ellen leaned back and fluffed out her hair as she fiddled with the brooch. Jacinda's breathing had returned to normal but she was very much aroused and watching her with anticipation.

"What is this?"

"Recess is over," she smirked and undid one of Jacinda's cuffs, "and now for the final lesson of the day," she undid the other cuff and rising to her feet, slid the blouse over her shoulders and down her back. The bra fell down at the same time and she removed both items of clothing and laid them over the arm of the couch.

"Now for the last and final lesson of the day we have your oral inspection," she pointed to the far end of the couch, "on your back and spread your legs."

"Oh, I always looked forward to the last period of the day," Jacinda slid across and laid down on the couch, "especially cooking classes. Do you remember Ms Craig?"

"How can I forget Ms Squirty," Ellen pictured the buxom teacher who taught cooking at school as she stepped over to her handbag.

Jacinda erupted into a peal of laughter at the memory of Ms Craig showing students the art of cake decoration with whipped cream squeezed out of a piping bag to the hilarity, and embarrassment of her students. It was the look on her face as she squirted cream over the cake that gave rise to the ribald name of Ms Squirty.

"She was cute though," Ellen took the dildo and lubricant out of her back.

"Can I confess something?" Jacinda slid a hand under her panties, "I had a crush on her and that was years before I came out."

"Oh dear," Ellen grabbed a pillow and dropped it on the floor, "now you've been given detention," she knelt on the pillow, "with Ms Fingersmith."

She peeled her panties down to expose the patch of hair, "nicely trimmed I see," she leaned over to lick her, "taste test comes back inconclusive though," she tugged on the waistband and pulled her silk panties over her buttocks and down her legs.

"What's that mean?" Jacinda replied as Ellen finished removing her panties.

"A closer inspection," she slid her finger over her perineum and Jacinda's eyes rolled back in her head as she arched her back.

Ellen flicked her tongue back and forth across her lips as she kept tickling her perineum and then she flicked her fingers over her pubic hair. Jacinda moaned and spread her legs wider as Ellen kept working her way up and down her lips and tickling her.

This went on for the better part of ten minutes, Jacinda's breathing was now more rapid and without breaking rhythm, Ellen slid her finger inside and as she looked up she saw Jacinda's eyes opening as she looked up at the ceiling. Her mouth was wide open and she grabbed her breasts. The finger went deeper and she bent it at the same time. A shiver went through her body as Ellen found the spot. She rubbed it slowly for a few minutes and then withdrew. Jacinda watched blankly as Ellen picked up the vibrator and the lubricant. The dildo had half a dozen rings

"Now it's time to meet my little friend," she squeezed the lubricant over the shaft

"What's his name?" Jacinda stared at it.

"Her name is God," she thumbed the switch and the rings started turning and when she pushed the switch further across it started vibrating.

"Oh, God," she licked her lips, "she's beautiful."

"I've got a spare but it's just a normal dildo."

"I've never tried one of these before."

"So, you're a closet virgin," Ellen smiled crookedly, "prepare to be deflowered."

Jacinda acquiesced and Ellen leaned over her as she rested the tip on her pussy.

"You can take the brooch now," she paused and when Jacinda reached for it she continued, "if you're able and with that she slid the dildo inside. Jacinda had reached for the brooch but then her eyes rolled back in their sockets and her back arched as the dildo went deeper. A cry erupted from her throat as she grabbed her breasts.

Ellen lowered her head and circled her clitoral hood as she drove in deep, angling the dildo so that it pushed against the front of her passage. A shudder went through her as the toy slid in further and then Ellen was massaging her other breast as she switched from breasts to pussy. A tongue circled her clitoral hood and flicked over it as she went in deeper and then she touched another button to increase the speed. Jacinda yelled out loudly and looked down as Ellen circled clitoral hood, she slid her tongue over it and Jacinda flinched.

Ellen changed hands and dragged her fingers over her perineum as she slid the dildo in and out, and then she flicked her tongue over her clitoris and dragged her tongue over the hood to slide it back and apply pressure to the delicate organ. Jacinda let out a loud whimper as the waves of pleasure flooded through her, the turning rings only added to this delicious sensation.

Her breathing became more intense and rapid finally becoming short sharp gasps as the dildo slid in and out sending waves of pleasure flooding through her nether regions and as her arousal reached a new climax she grasped her breasts tightly and gave into this erotic torture and when she finally gave way and then she was over the edge and floating. Ellen kept her there as long as possible before withdrawing the device and turning it off.

Jacinda's eyes flickered open and she stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Damn," she panted, "I missed a spot."

Ellen looked up at the ceiling where the colour was slightly lighter the rest of the ceiling.

"So, no one's perfect but it's going to keep you awake," she stood the dildo on its base, "well, the brooch is now yours," she leaned over her.

Jacinda undid the brooch and examined it with a smile.

"So this was your punishment."

"I'm afraid so," she rose and perched on the edge of the couch.

Jacinda lifted a hand and hooked it behind the top of the blouse and using that as a makeshift anchor she sat up and tilted her head at the same time. Their lips met in a soft embrace a few moments later and when they broke free she looked past her for a moment and then shifted position so that both feet were planted on the floor. She squinted into Ellen's handbag and then leaned over to pluck out a stick of lipstick.

"Fire red," she read the label on the stick, "do you like it?"

"I quite like it," Ellen fell back against the couch, "Gitti wears it when her bloke comes down from Sydney, I started wearing it a few months ago."

"Your favourite?"

"Yeah," her eyes narrowed as Jacinda stood up, "why?"

"Well if you want it back you need to negotiate the terms... in the bedroom," she started walking towards the passageway, "bring two glasses of Coke, I have to go for a piss."

Ellen cracked a wry grin as she stared after her bare buttocks and as if sensing her attention, she slapped her cheek.

"Slap that arse, girl."

***

Anna ran a brush through her hair as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror. It had been a nice meal and the company was pleasant even if Shobi's attire had been a little over the top. How many women did that? She managed a tired smile as she flicked at her hair. The kind of women who were trying to impress someone. She hadn't come out and said it but it was obvious she was intent on showing her a good time. She lowered the brush a minute later and tugged at the collar of the blouse Kym had given her, the last person to wear this had been Kym's mother and that had been way back in the day when the State bank was still open for business.

She recalled the picture hanging in Kym's bedroom of a younger woman and an even younger Kym who'd just graduated from Teacher's College. The resemblance between that woman and Kym was remarkable and she put the brush down as she considered her options. There was no agreement to stay exclusive to each other, just a consensus to talk about it tomorrow but there had been no text to confirm a time yet. Did that mean Kym was having second thoughts, was she embarrassed by their one night stand? Likewise, was she herself feeling uncomfortable?

The short answer was no but the longer answer was a little more muddled. Should she actively encourage this? Was there a chance of a second and third night? What about her kids? What would they think about their mother dating a much younger woman?

I should text her? Anna frowned.

"And then what?"

She stared at herself for a moment and then sighed.

"You're over thinking it, again. Just go with the flow."

A minute or so later she left the bathroom but paused at Shobi's bedroom door as she once again thought about grabbing her phone, which was still turned off but then Shobi called out for help and she kept walking. Shobi was standing by the sofabed that had been folded out, the jacket she'd worn for dinner lay over the armrest. A pink sheet had been neatly tucked in and the pillow cases were a perfect match. Not so, the white, patterned duvet cover she was trying to pull over the duvet.

"It's easier with two," Shobi smirked.

"Sure thing," Anna drew closer and between the two of them they managed to slide the duvet inside the cover. She flipped it out over the sofabed and then went to straighten but Anna held out her hand and knelt on the edge of the bed.

"Enough, you go and get that dope you were talking about and I'll do this."

Shobi exhaled and then nodded.

"Sorry, it's the way I am."

"And there's nothing wrong with the way you are but most people aren't that fussy. I could even have done without a sheet, now go," she flicked her wrist, "I've been making my own bed since I was twelve years old."

Shobi left the room and headed for her bedroom, her head bent in thought. She'd discovered another of Anna's crushes over dinner. Kym, the woman she'd mentioned in her bedroom earlier. She had confessed she felt drawn to her but also attracted to Ellen, and Shobi suspected it was the dilemma that had led her to ask about sex with women. Nevertheless, the mention of two potential rivals had heightened her arousal. There was nothing Shobi loved more than the challenge of being the first past the post. She sat on her bed and opened the bottom drawer of her bedside cabinet and took out the bag of marijuana.

The first option had always been in the forefront of her mind ever since she hooked up with Andrew and his wife. If she found women willing to join their swingers parties then she got a finder's fee but the possibility of finding such women was slim because Andrew was insistent that they not be registered sex workers. These were strictly private parties, and the only chance Shobi would have of bringing a woman along was if the woman needed to earn some cash in hand under the table and none of the women she knew were in that category.

Besides, she studied the bag, Anna was a colleague, and a friend. There was something almost devious about trying to talk her into such an arrangement, but the second option appealed to her competitive nature, becoming Anna's first lesbian encounter. As she weighed the bag in her hand, she went over the conversation at the dinner table. Anna was genuinely curious but she was also a meticulous planner and in that respect Shobi felt a kinship with her. Granted she was not obsessive compulsive in the same way as herself, but she had to maintain control and whilst she admitted it was a good thing at work she also confessed that when it came to her love life that put her at a disadvantage to her peers.

She felt the dope in her hand. Last night she'd done something on the spur of the moment and had a few pipes with Kym and now she was willing to have a couple more. Tomorrow morning she'd be back at Gitti's place and Ellen would be there. She'd also mentioned that Kym was dropping off the rest of the money for a necklace she'd sold her last night. The thought of Anna being around her two girl crushes was too much for Shobi, she stared at Anna's phone plugged into her plug bank. It was probably charged by now, she reached out and touched it and then she heard a low beep and when she flipped the cover on Anna's phone the battery symbol showed it was full.

Some fifteen seconds later she left the room with a fixed grin on her face.

It was time to see if she could be the first to the finish line. When she stepped into the living room Anna was sitting on the sofabed with a glass of wine in her hand and her eyes closed. A second glass was sitting on the coffee table.

"Hey, dreamboat."

Anna flinched as Shobi spoke and a moment later Shobi reached the bed, "sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"I was in a world of my own," she draped an arm along the back of the sofabed, "this is the life, we nearly bought one of these a couple of years ago but then we had to pay a shit load of bills and I said not this year, honey."

"I'll get the muller," Shobi tossed the bag on the bed.

"The muller?" Anna raised an eyebrow as Shobi left the room.

She returned a minute later with a herb grinder and a cereal bowl, "muller," she held it up, "to grind the dope."

"Ah, this stuff I had last night at Kym's must have been already mulled," Anna shifted across for her, "did you check my phone while you were in the bedroom?"

"Um no," she confessed, "I forgot."

"That's your OCD kicking in again," she poked her side playfully.

Shobi grinned as she started mulling the dope and Anna seemed quite intrigued by it, although she did murmur when Shobi tore a cigarette open and added the tobacco to the mix.

"Why are you adding tobacco?"

"It makes it less harsh on your throat."

"Oh, okay," she leaned back again and grinned.

"Now that I could take a picture of, you in a shirt and tie with a bong."

"Ha ha," she glanced over at her. "You want to go first?"

"No, it's cool, you go first," Anna raised the glass to her lips.

It felt suddenly quite familiar as Shobi packed the bong and when she blew out a cloud of smoke a minute or so later. Anna stared at the empty bowl with undisguised admiration. It had taken her two or three goes last night to empty the bowl. Shobi closed her eyes for a minute or two and just let the drug take effect and then she opened her eyes and reached over to pick up the bowl.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers