Ellen's Tale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shobi slid her right hand up the edge of the blouse to undo the fifth button but there was a pause as she stared into her eyes. Anna was still holding onto the back of the sofabed.

"Are you comfortable?"

"I'm sitting on a very comfortable sofabed," she stared at her crotch, "although you're sitting on my legs," she looked up at her.

"Sorry," Shobi rose slightly but stayed in the same position as she undid the fifth button and slicked her hand all the way up to the top, her left hand returned to the collar as she stroked her neck and throat, sending Anna's nerves into a frenzy. She shivered at the touch and Shobi leaned over to kiss her on the lips and then her cheeks as her hand moved down to the last two buttons. It was whilst she was nuzzling her throat that the last two buttons came undone and Anna looked down at her state of undress.

One side of the blouse was now unbuttoned but it was still fastened by the other row, Shobi was sliding her right hand behind the flap, which was still held in place by the skirt. A nervous smile nudged her lips as Shobi murmured.

"It's all right, we can stop now, if you want. Sometimes we women just fuck around."

Fuck around? What's that supposed to mean? Anna's smile deepened.

"I'm fine," she finally managed and a few seconds later the topmost button on the left came undone and Shobi pulled the corner down to create a more exact shallow vee. Her fingers slid behind the collar to stroke her neck on both sides as she opened the collar outwards.

Anna's breathing became shallower as Shobi undid another button to deepen the vee and she leaned over to kiss Anna on the mouth and then bent down lower to nuzzle her throat with a series of soft, sucking kisses. Her hands slid down to her breasts and along the edges of the cups and along to her sides. She dropped them down to her waistband and then she unbuckled her belt and a single button on the skirt.

Nimble fingers pulled on the blouse, inching it up out of the skirt whilst her other hand undid a third button, the blouse was now open to her cleavage and Shobi straightened up and pulled at the button as she stared into her eyes once more. Anna's pupils widened and she glanced down at herself as the button came undone to reveal part of her bra. Her skin had taken on a very familiar hue and she recalled Kym's disrobing of her last night and managed a low chuckle as Shobi's hands danced over her front, spreading the vee wider.

Dainty fingertips traced circles down her front and then back along the edges of the blouse, Shobi seemed almost relaxed as she did this several times in a row and when she judged the time was right she undid the fourth button to reveal her cups as she spread the blouse out a little more. Anna's eyes were now fixed on her as she traced her way down to the fifth button. She tugged at it playfully, the material slid out of the skirt just a little and then the button was sliding through the buttonhole and she tickled her belly.

Anna exhaled loudly and squirmed. Shobi's eyes narrowed and a crooked smile nudged her lips as she kept tracing her way back and forth along her belly and then up over her breasts. She lingered on her breasts, finding her nipples beneath the bra and rubbing them slowly with her thumbs, an almost helpless look came into Anna's eyes then as she looked down at her state of undress. She knew beyond the shadow of a doubt where this was going to end up but Shobi hadn't read it the same way because she slid her hands up over her front.

"It's okay to be nervous, I was exactly the same. You remind me of the way I was when I did it with a woman the first time, but for me it was more extreme because it was my first time ever."

Shobi leaned forward and kissed her on the lips briefly at first and then again. She moved down to her throat, and then her front as she fumbled with the last two buttons, finally managing to undo them as she reached her cleavage.

She straightened up and smiled at her.

"I can see by the look in your eyes that that's the first time a woman's done that to you," she spread the blouse out wide across her breasts and shoulders.

"But if it's any consolation, this is the first time I've undone one of these blouses, there's a hell of a lot of buttons involved," she pulled the blouse out of her waistband and then went back to stroking her front, taking time with her breasts.

Anna let out a loud moan that sounded almost like a whimper.

I can't keep this charade going much longer, she leaned forward and shrugged the blouse off her shoulders and let it slide down to her elbows. Shobi helped her remove it and then she sat back and looked at her progress so far.

Shobi undid her tie and let it hang loosely about her neck as she glanced at the edge of the sofabed where Anna's handbag and the dildo were lying, she reached over and lifted the plastic bag onto the bed and lifted the dildo out. It was still in its plastic package and she ripped it open and held it up for a closer inspection.

"Would you like this? Or would you like fingers instead?"

"Um," Anna bit her lip, "I've never had anyone go down on me before."

"Never?" Shobi put the dildo down and sliding back, undid one of her skirt buttons.

"Never," she shook her head, "Ritchie wouldn't go near it."

"He doesn't know what he's missing," she undid another two buttons in swift succession, "nothing turns a woman on more than a bit of cunnilingus," she undid another button and inched forward, her knee landed on the skirt, trapping it against the bed.

"I call it dessert," she undid another one to expose more of her thighs.

"So, I'm the dessert?" Anna chuckled, "I wondered why you didn't serve dessert."

Shobi undid another button and Anna instinctively spread her legs wider, the skirt was falling off her legs to expose her knees and thighs.

"Um, I've never gone down on a woman before," she bit her lip, "I'm not sure."

"Relax," Shobi reassured her, "it's not a prerequisite, we women are adaptable," she undid another button to expose more of her panties and then she drew a finger over her perineum. Anna winced and gasped. Shobi kept tickling it whilst she undid the remaining button. The skirt was now open completely and only held in place by the thin leather belt and that was soon falling away along with the skirt as Shobi danced her fingers over her pubic hairs.

Anna let a loud whimper and leaned forward as she grabbed her shoulders. Their mouths met in a long and passionate kiss whilst Shobi kept rubbing her pussy with gentle but measured strokes, her fingers slid between her lips but she didn't try to get behind her panties just yet. The kiss ended and Anna let out a loud breath and stared down at Shobi's fingerwork. The woman knew exactly how to stimulate a woman.

She almost felt as if she was on autopilot as she slowly unbuttoned Shobi's blouse to reveal her light brown front and the white bra. Her breasts were slightly smaller than her own and as she pushed her hands against them she was rewarded with a reciprocal moan and then Shobi was undoing Anna's bra and tugging it down over her arms. The undergarment fell free and Shobi eased her back down and Anna slid forward at the same time so that she ended up on her back with Shobi looking down at her. She had a sly smile on her face as she pulled the blouse out of her waistband and undid the last button. The blouse and tie slid down her back and she tossed them to one side and unbuckled her belt. She was about to undo her trousers when Anna stopped her and did it for her. Shobi looked down in mild amusement as Anna slid a hand down the front of her panties.

"Just checking," she grinned.

"Do I pass muster?" Shobi pulled the trousers and panties over her hips to expose her pussy, she was neatly trimmed, unlike Anna's pubic hairs.

"A little less hair than me," she reached out to touch her, "but overall I'd say you're a woman," she stopped as Shobi pulled the trousers and panties down further. There was a lull of a minute or so as Shobi finished disrobing. Anna pulled her pantyhose and panties off and left them at the end of the bed but as she laid back down again she once again thought of Kym.

I wonder if this is the right thing to do?

Shobi misread the look in her eyes once again as she got between her legs and studied her pussy, their eyes met and she tickled her perineum once again.

"Relax, I've done this once or twice before, never had a complaint yet."

Fuck it, Anna stared at herself, let's just do it. How different can it be?

As it turned out she was wrong. Shobi's first steps were both measured and intensely erotic, she started with basic tickling of her perineum again and then moved onto light brush strokes over her pubic hairs, sending delicious sensations flooding through her. When her tongue first made contact with her lips, it was light, flickering across them all the way to her clitoral hood and then back down to her perineum and then the real work began.

She started with firmer tongue work, preparing her labia for the inevitable insertion of a digit that rubbed against her opening for a few seconds and then slid partway in before withdrawing. She did this several times in a row before giving her the full length of a finger. Anna's back arched as the finger went deeper and then she bent her finger in a come hither motion and withdrew and when she reached her g-spot Anna certainly let her know with a low growl.

Shobi withdrew and began again, this time giving her more of the finger and then the full length and as the minutes passed Anna felt herself slipping further and further. The ache in her loins was now clearly visible in her eyes and she felt totally helpless beneath this woman's tongue and fingers. She thought of Kym now and then. Her work had been a little more haphazard but this was seduction in its purest form and it was during an interlude that Shobi finally introduced a new aspect to this sensual experience, the vibrating dildo.

The first vibration made her flinch but it was more because it was sudden and then she felt the tip pressing against her opening and her mouth opened wide as it slid slowly inside. She raised her arse off the sofabed as the dildo went deeper and then it was twisting up the way to stimulate the clump of nerves behind the passage. Shobi's mouth descended on her as she circled her clitoral hood, the circles decreased rapidly as she slid the dildo out and then in again. By the time she got to her third insertion the clitoris was exposed to her flickering tongue sending delicious sensations flooding through her.

Anna's back rose and fell in time with the dildo and it seemed to go on for an incredibly long period of time but afterwards Shobi would tell her it'd been a mere five minutes before the first spasm that signalled her orgasm. The second spasm ripped through her and she let out a loud yell and a series of "fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck," and then finally a long fuck me."

The orgasm was so intense she blacked out momentarily and when she came to Shobi was sliding the dildo out and turning it off.

"I think it works," she stared down at her.

"Fuck me," Anna stared blankly at the ceiling, "fuck me."

"I um, I think I just did fuck you," Shobi pulled a wry grin.

Anna chuckled as she sat up and looked at her.

"You sure did," she slid a hand up to grasp her breast, "now it's my turn to fuck you."

Shobi seemed surprisingly pliant as Anna laid her onto her back.

***

Saturday morning started differently for both Ellen and Anna. Over at Jacinda's place, Ellen was lying on her front with one hand draped over Jacinda's front, their night had been quite intense. Jacinda had disrobed her in this bed and gone down on her and as she rolled onto her back, Jacinda woke up and looked up and blinked.

"What time is it?"

"Time for me to have a shower and get dressed," she thought ahead, "I have to pick up Tab, go home and get changed, and then get ready to start my ceramics class."

"I might drop in on it later," Jacinda rolled onto her side and traced a circle on Ellen's belly, "I can't say I'd sign up, but," she paused.

"I could be convinced," she slid her hand down over her pussy.

"Oh," Ellen closed her eyes, "that could constitute a breach of the teacher student relationship," this last word escaped in a rush as Jacinda slipped a finger inside.

"This can't last long, I really have to get ready."

"So, why not have a shower," she slid her finger out, "together."

"Multi tasking does it for me," she sat up.

Her phone beeped at that point and she picked it up.

Anna: Just woke up, things got complicated with Shobi. Need to talk but not now. I'll see you at the class, dropping off at Julie's joint first.

"Okay?" Ellen murmured.

"What?" Shobi looked over at her.

"I think Anna just rooted Shobi."

"Who's Shobi?"

"Fucked if I know," she put the phone down, "some chick from work, she was just crashing the night there."

A minute or two later she stepped into the shower as she sent the text.

Ellen: No worries, we'll talk later.

Over in Heathmont Anna put the phone down and stared at the living room door. Shobi was just stepping out of the shower and she'd just discovered the texts from Ellen and Kym, and was feeling relieved and conflicted at the same time. Roy's apprehension was a relief but Kym's text had made her feel somewhat uneasy.

Kym: Have looked at my schedule. I can come around 10am or any time after 7pm.

She stared at the text from last night and then sent her own.

Anna: Sorry, had a strange night. 7 sounds good to me. Your place or mine?

Kym: My place? But I'm flexible, the kids are home but we'll be left alone.

She stared at the door again before replying.

Anna: Your place sounds fine, see you then.

The bathroom door opened and Anna leaned back on her elbows as Shobi came through to the room where they'd spent the night. Her hair was still wrapped in a towel but she was dressed in a tartan shirt and blue jeans, she had a hairbrush in her hand and as she sat on the bed a smile nudged her lips as she reached up to undo the towel.

"Shower's free."

"Yeah," she looked down at herself. She'd donned her panties and the blouse but she'd left it open to expose her breasts. Shobi tossed the towel over her.

"So, how was your first time with a woman?"

"It was, different," she admitted as she stared at the towel.

Except it wasn't her first time she reasoned some ten minutes later as she stepped under the shower, it was her second time and as encounters go, Shobi was more than adequate and yet she felt a little doubtful about a second night with the woman sitting a couple of doors down brushing her hair. Shobi was a co-worker and whilst it had a certain romantic air, Anna had yet to be convinced but it was only as she picked up the blouse some fifteen minutes later that she came to a decision.

I need to see Julie about this blouse, she held it up in front of her, she could copy this, she slipped her hands into the sleeves.

And she'll be able to advise me about Shobi, she pulled the blouse over her shoulders.

"I've seen that outfit before," Shobi remarked as Anna came through to the living room sometime later.

"Ha ha," she rolled her eyes.

"You fancy some breakfast?" Shobi leaned back on her elbows.

"No thanks," she picked up her watch from the coffee table, "I might grab something on the way home, I've got to get changed again anyway."

"Okay, so what happens now?"

"Between us?" Anna frowned, "I haven't decided yet, I've got a lot on my mind but I'm interested, I can assure you."

"Anything I can offer in my own defence?" Shobi studied her.

"I'm not sure yet, right now I'm still trying to process things."

"I get it, I was much the same, it takes a while to get used to the idea of being with a woman in that way but I've been like this for a few years now so I'm kind of used to it," she smoothed out the duvet.

"So, what are you doing tonight?"

"Probably sitting at home thinking," she thought of Kym, "literally."

"I'm off to a party tonight," she sat up slowly, "a few friends, most of them are couples but they're swingers, but you don't have to be a swinger to go, it's very laid back. Andrew Fisher owns the house up near Warbie along with his wife, Helen but there's no pressure to participate. Sometimes I just go up there to hang out, it's a regular thing every couple of weeks."

"A swingers party," she smiled crookedly, "sounds... weird but thanks for the invite," she leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "thanks for putting me up and... you know," she grabbed her handbag and stood up.

Shobi saw her to the door and kissed her in return, and then she was heading to her car as she tried to process that rather strange offer. Shobi, a swinger?

She pulled out of the driveway and took out her phone and found Julie's number and thankfully Julie was quick to answer it.

"Hiya, what's up?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"Kind of," she paused, "we're entertaining a couple of friends, is it urgent?"

"You could say that," she replied, "something happened last night, between Shobi and me, and the night before as well."

"Two nights with Shobi? Sounds like the start of something."

"The first night I was with Kym but then I stayed over with Shobi and yeah, it just got weird, she just invited me to a swinger's party, some guy called Andrew Fisher."

"Andrew Fisher? Doesn't ring a bell, I've made costumes for her but she... hang on, I've got someone else here... just hang on."

Her voice faded but she thought she heard 'Andrew Fisher,' and then she was speaking to her again, "did she offer you an invite to Andrew and Helen Fisher's place?"

"Yeah, the name Helen was mentioned, his wife apparently, some place out at Warburton," she glanced at the house.

"Where are you right now?" Julie asked her.

"Outside Shobi's place, why?"

"Is she within earshot?"

"No, she's inside, I'm in my car. Why? What's up?"

"Come on over to my house, I've got some old friends here right now. When I mentioned Andrew Fisher, they pricked up their ears. Don't tell Shobi whatever you do."

"Okay, I'll see you soon."

Julie had sounded calm and some of that calmness had filtered through to her but she still felt more than a little nervous as she started her engine and started driving towards Julie's home.

***

There was a brand new Holden Commodore parked in the driveway of Julie's Mooroolbark home and she noticed the discreet rainbow sticker on the back window. She proceeded on up the slight incline to the front verandah and pressed the doorbell. Ilona answered it and ran a casual eye over her as she unlocked the flywire door.

"Come on in," she pushed it open.

"Thanks, sorry about this," she stepped inside.

"It's fine," Ilona reassured her, "but your timing is impeccable," she nodded at the living room door, "they're all in there."

When Anna stepped into the room she saw Julie sitting close to the corner of the L-shaped couch with four blouses in various colours on the cushion between her and a blonde-haired woman in a white blouse and red leather skirt sat on the other side. The other woman looked to be just a few years older than Julie and the other woman sitting a couple of feet away in front of a small nest of coffee tables looked to be about ten years older than the woman in the red skirt. She was more casually dressed in a brown suede, A-line skirt and a white turtleneck jumper, with a wide leather belt nestled on her waist. This woman ran a cursory eye over Anna's blouse and cracked a wry grin as she glanced at the woman in the red skirt.

"It looks like that style of blouse is back in fashion again, honey."