Ellen's Tale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want the full bowl or just half? I've been smoking for years so it's too easy for me but it takes a while to build up to a party bowl."

"Half then," she put her glass down on the floor while Shobi packed the bowl.

Anna adjusted her position and knelt beside her at right angles and taking the bong, put her mouth over the end but it was Shobi who lit the bowl. As she started drawing in the smoke rising through the tube she remembered to take in air and as she sucked in the mixture of smoke and air she felt a harshness at the back of her throat but there was no coughing fit this time.

She closed her eyes and held it in for a few seconds later and then let it out with a cough, she thumped her chest and cleared her throat.

"That's different," she spoke a few seconds later.

"It's head mixed with tobacco," she replied.

"Head?"

"It's the bud, you can smoke the leaves or the head. You'll find head is more potent and lasts a lot longer than leaf," she flicked the lighter, "you want to go again?"

"Huh?" Anna looked down at the bowl and realised it was still a quarter full, "sure," she put her lips over the end again. This time she sucked harder and was rewarded with the sound of air whistling through the hole in the bowl. She held it in and let it out slowly, a moment later she felt the euphoria rising inside her. That feeling of disconnection from the outside world combined with the floating sensation but it was much richer, almost deeper. She stared blankly at Shobi and then they both started laughing at the same time.

"That hit the spot for you," Shobi took the bong from her and proceeded to pack it again. A glint came into her eyes as she glanced over at Anna. Her shoulders were slightly slumped and she'd put her hands out as she wiggled her fingers.

"Tingles," she murmured.

"They'll fade soon enough," she put the bowl down, "you ever had a shotgun?"

"I've never owned a gun, no one in my family has ever had guns."

Shobi giggled.

"It's not that kind of gun," she leaned forward and pulled her legs around so that she was kneeling in front of her, "it's when you blow smoke down someone's throat, you wanna try it?"

"Yeah, sure," Anna nodded slowly as she lowered her hands.

"Okay," Shobi lit the mixture and put her mouth over the end. She sucked down about half a bowl and then pulled away slightly and leaning further forward, opened her mouth. Smoke drifted from her mouth as she came closer and then her lips were touching Anna's. She blew steadily and Anna inhaled at the same time. She felt the smoke going down her throat and then Shobi's lips were hard against her lips. She tugged at her bottom lip playfully and then eased back to judge her response. Anna's eyes shifted as she realised what had just happened and then she touched her lips and blew the smoke out.

"You kissed me."

"Well you did ask me about what it was like between women, that's a kiss," she flicked the lighter again, "you're not mad at me?"

"No," she murmured, "it was soft, sensual almost."

Shobi sucked the rest of the bowl and then put the bong on the table again. She shivered and ran a hand down her front.

"God, that hit the spot for me, it's usually the third one that does it," she held the bong up, "do you want a second one?"

Anna hesitated, aware now that this was stronger than the stuff she'd smoked last night and then Shobi wiggled the bong playfully.

"Yes, no? This one's got your name on it."

"Okay," she moved to the head of the sofabed and while Shobi packed the bong she had some of her Coke and then Shobi handed her the bong and the lighter.

"Here, light your fire."

Anna lit the bowl and then realised it was a full bowl. She took in about a third and pulled the smoke down her throat. She felt a familiar urge as Shobi arched her back, she had nice pert breasts but then she latched onto the bong and lit the bowl again, sucking deeper and harder than before. She emptied the bowl a few moments later and closed her eyes and held it there before letting it out in a rush and with a cough. Her eyes were still closed when Shobi took the bong from her and put it on the table but when she shifted back her eyes opened as the other woman swivelled around to face her. A stupid grin spread over her face and Shobi chuckled and patted her cheek lightly.

"The worm has turned for you, your eyes are glazed."

"Thank fuck I don't have to drive home tonight, I'd feel like I was floating three feet above the ground."

"You're definitely not driving anywhere, even if I have to handcuff you to the bed and I can't tell you what happened to the last woman I handcuffed to the bed."

"What?"

"Not telling," Shobi shook her head guiltily.

"Tell me," Anna poked her belly.

"I smeared her boobs with whipped cream and licked it off."

Anna burst out laughing at that and Shobi actually looked embarrassed. She stopped laughing and stared into her eyes.

"You have cute eyes," she leaned forward slowly and then looked down at the cufflinks, she reached out and grabbed the cuff for a closer look.

"I like those cufflinks," she glanced at it, "may I?"

"Go ahead," Shobi grinned, "jeezo, you really are stoned."

Anna chuckled as she undid a cufflink and held it up. Shobi held the other hand out and Anna took it off too and studied them both.

"Julie's got patterns for men's shirts with these cuffs, I should see if she can make one for me."

"I'm sure she could do it," she replied.

"Maybe with a wing collar," Anna reached up to feel the collar, "like those tuxedo shirts, then all you need is a bowtie and you can be Ms Bond."

"Shaken but not stirred," Anna draped an arm along the back of the sofabed and lifted a stray hair from her skirt. "I'm moulting all over your duvet."

"There's another one," Shobi plucked one from her arm and dropped it onto the duvet.

"Nice one," Anna looked down, "just move it from one place to the other."

Shobi put her back against the back of the sofabed settled down beside her to stare at the tv. Anna took a moment to look at the positions they were sitting in. Shobi was facing her with one leg under her and the other stretched out with her foot just touching her leg. Anna's right arm was draped along the top of the sofabed and she could feel Shobi's back against her arm.

The implication was more than obvious and she stared at the television set on the other side of the room. The sound was muted but she knew the movie off by heart as Jack and his new friend raced through the crowd to reach the Titanic.

"Don't get on the boat," she smirked, "it sinks and you'll die."

"I wasn't even watching it," Shobi stared at it, "do you want the sound up?"

"Don't bother," she flicked at her hair, "it used to be my favourite movie because on our second date Ritchie put it on after dinner. It must have been one of the few times he actually cooked but then I found out years later that his mother had cooked the meal beforehand and all he had to do was heat it up."

"Do you miss him at all?"

"There are things I miss about him," she looked down as Shobi picked up the remote control and touched a button.

"You Tube," she scrolled down the playlist, "I could've signed up to Fox but this is free."

"Fox was his favourite lounge sport," she replied as Shobi selected a music mix, "sport, sport, and just in case I was bored of sport there was more sport."

"I hate sport," she pressed the mute button again and the room was filled with the sounds of Deep Purple's Highway Star.

"And I hate men," she chuckled as she dropped her arm back down to her lap.

"Thinking of switching sides?" Shobi raised an eyebrow as she looked at her.

"It's been on my mind," she smiled as she thought of Kym.

"But you're not there yet," Shobi turned slightly and tugged at her collar gently.

"No, not yet," she replied.

"I was the same a few years ago," Shobi went on, "I was attracted to women but I wasn't sure about the physical thing," she fingered the collar.

"Don't get me wrong, I know how a woman is aroused and I was fairly confident, sexually but I had this nagging doubt that it would all go horribly wrong."

"What do you mean?" Anna looked at her.

"Like I'd embarrass myself by throwing up when she kissed me or pull away if she touched me," she put her palm against her cheek.

Kind of like me, Anna smiled crookedly as she once again thought of Kym.

"I was only nineteen," she replied, "and I'd been with a guy but that was just to prove to myself that I wasn't gay," she flicked her hand through Anna's hair.

"And it didn't work," Anna put a hand on Shobi's wrist but didn't try to push her hand away.

"No," she moved her hand further up her head, "I knew after he came inside me and then just fell asleep that it wasn't what I wanted. I had to get myself off instead but it took another month of psyching myself up before I actually took the plunge and went out on a date."

"That's almost ironic," Anna chuckled.

"So, what was it like? Your first time?" Anna swivelled around to face her.

"She was older than me," Shobi dropped her hand to her leg, "Cathy was a good fifteen years older than me but she'd been out for years, ever since she finished high school and probably before, but I never asked her about that," she plucked a hair from her trousers and let it fall to the duvet.

"I had this idea that we might end up in bed over dinner in some restaurant but when we got back to her place I kind of went cold," she teased a lock of hair over her ear.

"She kissed me and I made the excuse that I had to go for a piss and then threw up in the toilet but she knew what I was doing and when I came back through she'd poured a glass of water and we just sat and talked," she looked past her as she constructed her story.

"My biggest phobia was rejection, I was thinking I had to treat sex with women and men the same way, the man had to be satisfied and if he wasn't then you weren't good enough."

"That's just silly," Anna replied, "a woman's needs are just as important as a man's. I made it clear to Ritchie early on in our marriage that I had needs too. Granted, his game started to slip but by then I was starting to pull away emotionally," she looked at her.

"But you haven't told me how she managed to talk you into having sex that night, or did she?"

"She just started doing this," Shobi reached up and flicked at her hair, "it wasn't sexual at first, it was just the same kinds of things I'd been doing with girlfriends for years. Fixing each other's hair, doing makeup for a friend, rearranging someone's outfit," she tugged at her collar.

"But then she asked if her touching me was bothering me and when I said no she started doing this," she slid her hand up the side of her neck, "her touching became sexual. She kept asking me if I liked it when she did something and more importantly she listened. Cathy was the first older woman who treated me as an equal, she listened to me and yeah, we did have sex that night and it was," she slid her hand through her hair.

"What?" Anna reached up to rest a hand on her forearm.

"Fucking awesome," she murmured, "but that was the first time anyone had taken so long to get me turned on. I was a virgin but I knew that guys just wanted to play with your tits, rub your pussy and then they were ready to go right away."

"Oh," she let her hand slide further down her arm, "so, she was your first ever root," she stared into her eyes, "what happened? Between you and Cathy?"

"We were together for a few months but then we grew apart, it was a mutual thing but I still felt the loss but Cathy was important to me because she taught me the things I needed to know."

Shobi slid her hand back down her neck.

"I'm not with anyone at the moment, I like going out with different women but I'm too young to tie myself down with a commitment," she moved back up to her hair.

Anna felt the first tinglings of desire mingled with curiosity. What was she playing at? If it was the seduction game then she was going too fast.

"Does this feel good or should I just stop?" Shobi moved back down to her neck and left her hand there as she stared into her eyes.

She's actually trying to seduce me! Anna stared at her for a moment and then looked past her as Shobi spoke again.

"Sometimes the best way to decide if you're attracted to women is to start with a woman who isn't going to be moving her stuff into your joint or vice versa. Kym sounds really nice but right now it sounds as if you're standing on the edge worried about the same things I was worried about but I'm obsessive compulsive. I have to control everything down to the last detail."

Anna almost pushed her hand away and indeed her grip on Shobi's arm tightened slightly and then a half smile nudged her lips.

Fuck it, she mused, it's time to be spontaneous. Stop trying to control things, let her, she looked across as Shobi dropped her left arm onto the back of the sofabed, let her carry on with this. How long has it been since I enjoyed sex? Last night, she answered her own question, with Kym.

And yet neither of them had made any agreement to be exclusive, they hadn't even had the talk yet and as she came back to herself somewhat slowly she felt Shobi's hand slipping from her neck and down behind her collar.

Anna stared at her and came to a decision.

I'm going to pretend I've never been with a woman, her eyes shifted and she pulled her arm down from the top of the sofabed and shifted back around as Shobi also changed position so that she was almost facing her. One leg snaked out and she bent it so that her knee was resting on her thighs, it gave her the impression that she was sort of trapped.

"So, does this feel good?" Shobi stroked her arm again.

"Kind of," she turned towards her, "but I'm kind of anxious too."

"Don't be," Shobi reached her cuff, "it's as slow and sensual as you fancy."

She drew her hand up her arm again to her shoulder and then moved it through her hair, Anna turned to look at her and Shobi smiled crookedly as she reached her earlobe. A moment later she slid her fingertips over her earlobe and Anna's eyes narrowed as she registered this very overt sexual move. For an instant she almost pushed her hand away but then she smiled and brought her hand around to stroke Shobi's forearm.

When Shobi leaned forward, Anna experienced a moment of doubt, maybe she shouldn't be going this far with a colleague and then soft lips pressed against hers and she felt her mouth being parted as Shobi opened her mouth. The kiss lasted a few seconds longer and then they parted and Anna let her eyes fall to Shobi's crotch and perhaps under the influence of the drug, she almost expected to see the start of an erection and then she came back to reality. Shobi brought her other hand around to the back of her neck and up through her hair.

Their lips met again in a slow, tender kiss and Anna felt the familiar sensations of arousal, the slight giddiness, the warmth in her belly and breasts, and then they were parting again. But it was a brief respite because soon they were both kissing again, this time it was Anna who took the initiative as she locked her hand around Shobi's neck and held her there. The kissing session lasted for the better part of five minutes or was it ten? It was one thing that bothered her about dope, the distortion of time but by degrees, she found herself with her back firmly against the back of the sofabed and Shobi kneeling in front of her but off to one side.

Anna definitely felt aroused and more importantly, more in control of the situation as she stared at the tv, she'd been here before, last night with Kym had started in much the same way and Shobi smiled as she slid her fingers behind the edge of the blouse.

"You see? Kissing a woman is different to a man," she slid her hand up to the collar and along the top of the blouse, "we can kiss and cuddle for much longer before the urge takes us," she reached the topmost button on the left hand side.

"I get it, you're nervous but there's nothing to be nervous about," she slid her hand back to the top button on the right hand side, "we're both women, we know how all our bits work," she fiddled with the button.

Anna smiled timidly and her eyes narrowed as she felt the button coming undone and then Shobi folded the flap down to form an inverted vee. Her eyelids flickered downwards to take in the sight of her partially unbuttoned blouse and Shobi smirked as she drew her fingernail back along the bottom of the vee to her collar.

"It's slow and steady, and if you want to stop and talk we can do that," she slid her finger back to the second button on the left hand side. Anna remembered she was supposed to be nervous and brought her hand up to rest on her wrist. Shobi leaned over to kiss her on the mouth and halfway through the kiss she undid the button and let her hand drop like a stone to the third button. Anna pulled away and her grip tightened briefly but she didn't try to pull her hand away.

Shobi slid her right hand all the way up the bottom of the inverted vee and brought her other hand up at the same time to pull down on the tip of the collar. The fingers of her right hand slid behind the front of the blouse and pulled at it as if she was going to undo the topmost button on the right but instead she slid her left hand behind the collar and up the side of her neck with soft spidery touches. Anna's eyes widened ever so slightly as she reached her earlobe and as her fingers slid over it she drew her right hand down the inverted vee to the third button again.

This time she fixed her with a steady gaze, waiting for the moment when Anna would pull her hand away but it never came and as she pushed the button through the buttonhole the inverted vee opened up a little more. Her fingertips were now resting at the point where her breasts rose, she leaned over to kiss her teasingly on the lips as she slid her hand down the outside of the blouse and pushed her fingers lightly against a breast, feeling the imprint of the bra against them. She broke free briefly as she reached her belt and then she grabbed the edge of the blouse and pulled lightly on it.

Anna's eyes widened and she looked down at the hand and then it was sliding upwards, dragging the blouse partway out but without exerting more pressure most of it stayed behind her skirt. Shobi however was more content on a slow disrobing as she reached the fourth button and slowly undid it, the front flap of the blouse was now hanging open and it was only then that Anna finally made her move as she slid her right hand up Shobi's side. The other woman glanced down briefly and then swung her leg over and straddled her legs.

The two women stared at each other for the better part of a minute although their hands weren't still as they stroked each other. Anna finally reached Shobi's tie and a slight smile nudged the corners of her lips as she loosened it and undid the top button. Shobi managed a grin as she pulled her hands away from Anna's front and fluffed out her own hair. Silky black hair flowed over her hands as she looked down at her own breasts.

She sensed that a bridge had been crossed. She'd partially undone her blouse and was sitting astride her legs looking down at her. A moment later she grabbed Anna's wrists and spread her arms wide and leaning forward, placed her wrists on top of the sofabed. Their lips met in a series of teasing kisses that lasted for the better part of a minute or thereabouts and in that time she succeeded in undoing the three button closures. Anna's eyes widened in surprise as Shobi straightened up with a satisfied look on her face.

"I'm ambidextrous," she merely stated.

"Oh," Anna's eyes shifted to Shobi's front and the contrast between her white blouse and brown skin, "I hadn't noticed that one."