Ellen's Tale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, here she is," Jacinda grinned, "how's it hanging?"

"I'm okay," she glanced at Ellen, "um, I'm going over to Kym's tonight, we're going to check out the video of the transit of Venus. I was wondering if Tabitha would like to come along? Kym has said it's fine and she can stay overnight, Kym can run her along to school in the morning."

"What do you say, missy moo," Ellen pinched her daughter's knee, "do you want to go out with auntie Anna and stay with Debbie?"

Tabitha nodded and leaned forward.

"Okay, let's get your bag packed," she nodded at Anna, "pull up a pew, I've got this down to a fine art," she rose and stepped away from the couch.

They left some twenty minutes later and as Anna shifted down and coasted to a halt at the stop sign she felt a slight surge of anticipation. Ritchie was lying in a cell somewhere, probably unable to witness this historic event and she was on her way to her girlfriend's house to prepare for the transit of Venus across the sky. Somehow it almost seemed poetic.

The End.