All Comments on 'Ellie and Morgan Pt. 01'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
I Miss "Chuck, too!

I wonder if Zachary Levi appearing in "Shazam!" had your mind on "Chuck".

This was a good parody, I would put it up there with your classic '70s Show story ("That 69s Show"). The characterization read true. The sex scenes were hot with great details and descriptions.

Ellie getting BE'd by an experiment seemed reminiscent of "The Next Summer" (I would have liked more details about this experiment even if it stole a little focus from the main story-line). I also would have liked a comment about Sarah's reaction to Ellie's growing tits and/or Chuck's reaction to nerdy, short Morgan becoming a super-stud. I'm sure Lester would've been interested in replicating Morgan's condition.

I wonder if there is YET another Intersect that changes women in a manner similar to what happened to Morgan. Or what if Morgan was captured James Bond (Austin Powers?) style by a harem of hot sexy female spies and they managed to hack the Intersect downloading it into a female(s) agent who gets BE'd...leading to a sex-off between Morgan and the agent(s). Sarah may get a copy of this Intersect and you can see her and Ellie compete to be the alpha-woman of the Bartowski household.

Thanks for posting this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

Loved it. Please introduce Sarah to Morgan. Would be great for her to try and stay faithful to chuck but fail.

Sheriff988Sheriff988about 5 years ago
Good beginning

The first half was so good, got a bit weird with the big tits part at the end though... Ellie deserved more stories than she ever got written about her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hope chuck fucks his sister or Morgan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anon

Any chance for Sarah Morgan one too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES