All Comments on 'Ellie and Morgan Pt. 03'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 4 years ago
Love Me Some Lovie!

Lovie really sold this chapter (more females to BE and have sex with is usually a better thing in my book). I liked her interaction with Morgan more than Ellie's.

Enjoyed ALL of the measurements and can't wait for the next installment to see how much Lovie (and Ellie?) grow now that they know how important Morgan is to the process.

Dialogue was on point (hearing the ladies describe their pre-treatment selves didn't seem like an out of knowhere info dump) and the sex scenes were of your usual high quality. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cool developement ...

cool developement ... towards top-heavy characters.

fine descriptions of the soft but firm tissue in the DDD and up :)

keep going

add warmth and patience, we keep reading & liking

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersabout 4 years ago
Nice story.

Excellent writing as usual, and looking forward to seeing more additions as Lovie continues to expand! Cum causing breast growth was on my mind anyways for some reason, so I'm glad to see you explore the theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2195 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES