Ellie Ch. 03: Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a lesbian Marcia, but I think I'd like you to stop talking now and put your lips and tongue to a different use. See how you like servicing someone else for a change."

It was a very different Emma who, now naked in front of us, with two sweet firm rounded breasts, nipples fully erect and a thin landing strip patch of hair leading down into her pussy, began to climb up on to the table above Marcia, positioning her knees either side of her head.

She grabbed two handfuls of hair and lifted Marcia's head up into her pussy firmly and forcefully while she started to speak again. "Now stop talking Marcia and stick that tongue out and start licking. If you want that video deleted, you need to make up for what you did to me so I will want at least 4 orgasms before I'm done, let's see how you like your face covered in the juices of a better girl than you."

Marcia hesitated and Ellie immediately took her nipple between her fingers and started to squeeze. "If you want to avoid any more pain, I'd start repaying your debt if I were you" Ellie carefully twisted the nipple until a moan of pain left Marcia's lips and a reluctant tongue emerged and started to lap at the wet folds of the vagina that was above her face.

Emma made a moan of triumph and began to slide slowly backwards and forwards slightly over Marcia's face, riding it and spreading her wet juices over Marcia's nose and cheeks, much to her disgust. It wasn't long before this gentle fucking of her face increased and Emma started to moan and enjoy herself. "Oohhhh yeah, that's it you spoilt little brat, lick me... Taste me, oh yeah that's right. I'll teach you to fuck with me... Oh... yes... oh my god... Yes... yes...yeaaaaarghhhhhh!"

As she came hard, flooding Marcia's mouth with her juices and spasming in ecstasy, it all got too much for the watching Ellie who spun round and planted her lips on mine, her tongue exploring my mouth hungrily and hands slipping inside my trunks and freeing my swollen rod. "Someone's enjoying the spectacle she murmured as she lowered herself to her knees. Taking me in her mouth, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as once again her blowjob technique took over all my senses.

Emma, coming down from her first orgasm, raised up off Marcia's face momentarily and glanced over her shoulder at Ellie on her knees with my hard cock sliding between her wet lips. "Mmmmm, that looks good..." she said, her finger finding her swollen clit and lightly circling around it as she licked her lips and sighed.

Looking down at the whimpering Marcia between her sobs, defiantly spluttering and attempting to spit the taste of pussy from her mouth Marcia moved her two knees an inch forward. "I'm going to enjoy these two for a bit Marcia, I can take care of myself for this orgasm... Now do you remember where you made me lick earlier?"

Marcia struggled slightly to move her head to the side, away from the soft pale globes of Emma's ass as it started to descend, but Emma tensed her thighs and used them to keep her head in place. Using her hands to pull apart her cheeks she placed Marcia's mouth was placed directly onto the small bud of her ass.

"Now be a good bitch and lick me"

Repeating Ellie's trick, Emma tweaked Marcia's nipple until she had the desired response and Marcia tasted the musky aroma of the older girl's hole, fighting the urge to gag as Emma, enjoying the visual treat before she began to manipulate her clitoris with experience and lustful deft.

I, on the other hand, only saw this in my peripheral vision as I grew closer and closer to release, Ellie's expert mouth sliding smoothly over my throbbing cock. As she licked and sucked me closer and closer to release one hand delicately cupped and fondled my balls and three fingers of her other hand buried themselves in her own dripping pussy, herself close to orgasm.

"Hmmmmmhmm... oh yes... hmmmm service me bitch... "Cried Emma, her fingers rapidly flicking and rubbing and toying her own clit as she rubbed her asshole over Marcia's face.

"I'm gonna... yes... I'm... that's ...right there... taste my ass... taste me... TASTTTTTTE ME"

Emma's orgasm exploded out of her and as it did so to did a large quantity of semen explode from me and down the soft velvety throat of Ellie, who expertly swallowed every drop. I felt like my orgasm would never end as I pulsed seven, eight or nine more times, each time delivering another powerful spurt of cum to Ellie's waiting mouth.

Emma waited for her orgasm to subside and then shuffled back so she was sitting dominantly astride Marcia's body, her vagina still dripping fluids onto Marcia's breasts. Looking down at her, Emma, no sign of the weak, broken girl I'd met an hour earlier, spoke assertively and angrily at Marcia.

"I don't think I want any more from you. I just hope that this is the last I hear from you here; I'd hate to have to do this to you again to remind you what happens to spoilt brats who bite off more than they can chew. Are you going to apologise?"

Marcia spat her response back at Emma, still not broken or having learnt her lesson. "Apologise? Fuck off you bitch. I'm going to get some lawyers and I'm going to sue you. You think I care about the police? Daddy works for the police, you dumb fuck. I'm gonna...hfmhmfhmfhmf"

She didn't get to finish as Emma, thoroughly pissed off with the brat beneath her returned forwards and covered her face and mouth to cut her off. Ellie, returning to her feet and kissing me lightly on the cheek walked over to Emma and whispered in her ear for several minutes. I didn't know what was said but Emma soon revealed the details that had me ready to go again in seconds as Ellie returned to a chair beside me and began to masturbate as she watched.

"I don't' think you get this, do you Marcia?" Emma calmly said. Repositioning herself so that she could look into her eyes between her legs. "It was never really about the Police; we knew you wouldn't care about that. The only thing you care about is your social status. So, guess what? That video has been running this entire time, capturing every second of what you and I just experienced together. Say hi!"

She mockingly waved at the camera. Marcia all of a sudden looking more broken, with a distant look in her eyes and all the colour draining from her face.

"See, I was giving you a final chance to learn your lesson and to apologise. But you had to spoil it didn't you? That video will go to all your Facebook friends, your Instagram followers and your social network if you ever try any of this shit again with me or anyone else. Do you understand?" Emma was clearly enjoying the power and control she now had over the girl who had tortured her.

"In case you don't, don't worry, because Ellie has explained to me what I should do to bitches like you who get too big for their boots and don't respect me. She told me all about what she did to her friend who got drunk and tried to humiliate her."

Marcia looked half-scared and half confused lying beneath Emma's pussy as she traced the wet juices slowly and deliberately over her chin, mouth and nose.

"It's your mouth that got you into this mess, it only seems fair that your mouth gets you out of it. Now open up, its time for me to use you and teach you a lesson that you might not forget so easily."

Both Ellie and I sat there, horny-as-fuck, absent-mindedly masturbating each other as we watched the show. I whispered to Ellie. "Is she really going to piss in her mouth while she masturbates?"

Ellie didn't manage any words in her response, she just grunted with desire as she watched. Meanwhile Emma reached down and pinched Marcia's nose between her thumb and forefinger forcing her to open her mouth and looked lustfully at my cock as Ellie stroked it. Turning back to Marcia she suddenly went very still.

Ellie looked at Emma intently, while playing with me and breathlessly repeated over and over, "Use her mouth Emma, make her serve you.... it... ohhhh yess.. use her... nnnnnggghh...hhhhhh...hhhhhmmmmm"

I could tell how close she was to cumming and as I watched Emma, I could see the same powerful serenity in her eyes as I'd witnessed in Ellie with Laura.

Emma idly stroked herself, all the whole trying to clear her mind and relax her bladder. As the sound of the first few drops was heard falling into Marcia's opened mouth the urgent moaning of Marcia intensified, disgusted with what she was being made to do.

All of a sudden Ellie grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard, quivering in the biggest orgasm I had ever seen her have, as she lustfully watched Emma sitting above Marcia's face and, with the sexual determination to humiliate her rival, to make her pay and to ensure that she would regret the way she had behaved, slowly and sexily filled Marcia's mouth with her pee....

12