Bored? Just Take Off Your Clothes

Story Info
A couple are bored, so they decide to start stripping...
18.1k words
4.79
50.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new story about a hot young couple who decide to spice things up whilst bored in lockdown. All feedback and comments are appreciated, hope you enjoy!

*****

Charlie sat at her makeshift desk in her little home office, absentmindedly browsing twitter on her phone as she pretended to pay attention to the video call that she was reluctantly attending. She sighed with boredom as Joseph from human resources continued going through his bullet points, and she glanced up at her laptop screen to see who else was on the verge of falling asleep. Her eyes settled on one guy from accounts who was quite cute, he too was sitting slumped in his chair with a glazed over look. Charlie was about to go back to her scrolling when her eyes widened with surprise, and her mouth opened in shock.

'What the...'

She could swear she'd just seen a woman walk behind the cute guy, but she'd crossed across the monitor in a flash, too quickly for Charlie to take in too many details. The one thing she thought she had noticed, even though now she worried that she might be hallucinating, was that whoever this chick was, she'd been completely naked. No one else in the meeting showed any sign that they'd just seen anything out of the ordinary, but the cute had guy turned to his side and grinned at someone off screen, making Charlie wonder if she really was going mad or if she'd just seen something that she wasn't supposed to.

*****

Hayden and Maria met a couple of years ago via a mutual friend who introduced them to each other at a bar, and after hooking up that very night they had quickly made things official and never looked back. Both were young, attractive, intelligent socialites and they'd quickly proved to be a perfect match, swiftly falling very much in love. They originally lived on opposite sides of the city which was a real pain so after fourteen months of dating Hayden moved into Maria's house share. Soon they outgrew that room and they decided to upgrade, so after a few months of searching they finally found a modestly sized apartment they liked the look of in a newbuild in East London. It was four stories up in a block of flats that overlooked the Thames, and they'd just finished moving their stuff across to the new place when the pandemic hit.

In truth they weren't too badly affected. Hayden worked in finance as an accountant so he could still do everything he needed to from his laptop, as could Maria. She was a head-hunter for a recruitment company and they both knew they were fortunate not to have to worry about being made redundant, even if their new working environments weren't ideal. Normally they'd both station themselves in the joint kitchen-living room area, Maria typically taking the sofa while Hayden would sit at a small desk that he'd set up against the opposite wall. Both of them had to waste hours of their lives a week in interminable video conferences and if their meetings ever overlapped then one of them would go and take their call sitting on the bed.

Life quickly settled into a very dull routine. They were only allowed out once a day each and so they tried to make the most of it by making flasks of coffee and going for morning walks before they checked in online for work. Soon they'd explored all of the new area that they could and the cold rainy weather meant finding the motivation to get dressed and go outside each day was getting tougher. All too frequently they'd find themselves rolling out of bed and heading straight to their computers, taking a break for lunch were they'd cook together, then finishing up for the afternoon about five. In the evenings they'd drink wine and watch tv, before retiring early for the only bit of lockdown they really enjoyed, having a lot more time to experiment in the bedroom.

Their sex life definitely helped keep their spirits high but the truth was being locked up together for twenty four hours a day was not easy. Luckily they rarely ever fought and were both relatively easy going people, but they were definitely beginning to feel the strain of weeks without seeing any of their friends or family. They made sure to keep in touch with everyone with messages and videocalls but it wasn't quite the same. It would have been nice if their work provided some sort of distraction but in reality they were both incredibly bored by their jobs, without the normal buzz and banter that came with being in the office it was very tiring staring at their screens all day, and the only time they got to see their colleagues was during the worst part of all, the mindless meetings. Both of them slogged their way through them, their microphones almost always muted, as they daydreamed and ignored their managers droning along in the background.

Things began to change for them one Saturday morning. The previous night they'd had their first significant lockdown argument which had ended with Hayden sleeping on the sofa. It hadn't been about anything serious, it was more just a result of weeks of building frustration and probably made worse by slightly too much wine with dinner. It ended with a screaming match and both of them refusing to apologise, and they went off to bed angry with each other. Hayden's mood wasn't improved in the morning as he had to wake up early despite the fact that it was the weekend. Irritatingly his firm had decided the pandemic was an opportunity to take on more clients and the overtime pay was too good for him to resist, so often he ended up only taking one day off a week. It wasn't ideal but it's not like there was anything to do on their days off anyway. As his phone's alarm beeped at him he groggily rolled over and sat up, blearily rubbing his eyes and regretting those extra few glasses of merlot. He put on the kettle and went to stand on their little balcony for a minute, letting the harsh morning sunlight and the chill of the breeze wake him up a bit. With one coffee immediately downed and another by his side he settled himself down at his desk and mentally prepared himself for the nine o'clock video conference. He realised with a start that he still needed to get dressed but then looked down and realised that he'd fallen asleep still in his shirt from yesterday. He smoothed it out a bit and found the tie stuffed under one of the sofa's cushions, then as he finished tying and straightening the knot the meeting began. He waved hello to everyone and forced a fake smile, then slumped down in his chair as he waited for it to be over.

An hour later and the damn thing was still going on, and to add insult to injury Hayden was actually having to contribute. Down the corridor Maria's headache had forced her awake too, and she briefly wondered where her boyfriend was before remembering what had happened. She'd slept well despite everything, sprawled out in their double bed, and after finishing her bottle of water on the stand she decided to go for a shower to perk herself up. She slept nude ninety percent of the time so she wrapped herself in a kimono and headed to the bathroom. Back in the house share she'd often walk around in the buff when it was just her and Hayden at home, but this flat was full of floor to ceiling windows which looked straight out onto the apartments opposite them, so unfortunately she had to be more careful. After a luxuriously long shower she felt energised and was about to go and get changed into her comfy pyjamas for the day when she decided she couldn't be bothered. She didn't feel guilty about last night's argument but she also didn't hold any resentment towards Hayden, she knew they were just a bit bored and stressed and things had finally bubbled over. She put her robe back on and headed straight to the kitchen to go and patch things up with him.

As she entered the room she looked with amusement at her dishevelled boyfriend, from the waist up he looked vaguely put together but his boxers and furry slippers, hidden from the camera's sight underneath the desk, told a different tale. They'd both made a point of trying to keep to a routine whilst trapped inside to try and emulate their old lives, and that included dressing smartly each day as they worked, but today that had clearly gone out the window for Hayden. He sat with his back to the wall so he could use it as a neutral background and he raised his eyes to nod a silent greeting to Maria as she walked through the door.

'I think that's a good point Robert,' he continued to talk as she smiled good morning and went to the sink. 'And I suppose from my end it's just how much we want to commit to that project, or really prioritise the new accounts.' Maria shook her head as he continued to drone his corporate spiel, they both knew he was making all of this up on the spot but that was the level of professionalism they'd had to resort to these days. She was just as guilty in her meetings of putting in a half arsed effort and she felt sorry for Hayden who looked ready to go back to sleep.

'I mean check in with the guys from Germany, see if they've got any preferences.'

She finished fixing herself a cup of tea and some breakfast and wondered if she should wait for him to finish up his call so they could chat about last tonight. He didn't seem to be slowing down though as he continued to answer the questions that were being thrown his way, so she balanced her plate of eggs on toast on top of her mug and walked to the doorway. When she got there she had a fun idea and decided to brighten up Hayden's morning a bit, so she spun round to face him and with her free hand she loosened the lapel of her robe and pulled it open, letting her impressive breasts fall free.

'The only reservation I would have about that is, uhh...' Hayden had averted his eyes from his screen to watch his girlfriend leave and he was greeted with the unexpected but very welcome sight of her shaking her chest flirtatiously at him, a coy smile on her lips. 'Uhh, to make sure that...' He shook his head at her with a rueful smile and forced his eyes back to the webcam. 'To make sure that we don't leave ourselves spread too thin.'

Happy that her work was done Maria tucked herself back in and sauntered back to the bedroom, adding a sexy sway to her hips as she knew Hayden wouldn't be able to resist one last furtive glance. She ate her food in bed watching netflix on her laptop, simultaneously scrolling through her phone distractedly. She had begun to doze off again when finally the door burst open and Hayden came in, unbuttoning his shirt as he jumped straight onto the bed.

'God your poor thing, that took ages!'

'Honestly it was ok until you showed up, then all I could think about was getting off.' He crawled on all fours over to her and straddled her waist, making her laugh.

'Getting off, seriously?'

'Leaving the call you idiot.' He playfully reached down and grabbed her boobs through her kimono, squeezing them together. 'But since you mentioned it...' He pulled open the robe, peeling away the patterned silk to reveal her nipples once more, then leant down to take each one into his mouth, sucking them and teasing them with his tongue.

'Wait wait wait.' Maria threw her head back giggling, but then grabbed his cheeks and looked deep into his sparkling eyes. 'We need to talk about yesterday.'

Hayden rolled his eyes and raised his eyebrows. 'I agree. How about after though?'

Maria pretended to think for a moment, then grinned. 'Ok sure.' Hayden hummed with satisfaction and then resumed his work, as Maria closed her eyes and gasped as his mouth began to move down her writhing body.

*****

Afterwards they lay in each arms and both apologised for their harsh words they'd used during the argument, and agreed to try and talk things out better in the future before things reached that point. Hayden was technically still meant to be working so he headed back to the kitchen after getting dressed in some comfier shorts and a hoodie, and Maria soon joined him to lounge on the sofa reading a book. That morning turned out to mark a change in the nature of their relationship and how they would try and stay sane during the boredom and uncertainty of the pandemic, because as Hayden had acknowledged in the aftermath of their make up sex, "no one could stay angry when their face is buried in your boobs". A good pair of tits really can have an incredible effect on men, mused Maria, watching her boyfriend singing to himself as he vibed to music whilst sorting out his spreadsheets. They really could solve anything.

As mentioned earlier Maria definitely wasn't shy about her body, she knew she had aa amazing figure and she was very confident within it. At the same time she wouldn't really categorise herself as any sort of exhibitionist or show off. She didn't dress overly conservatively but equally didn't flaunt her curves as much as she perhaps could do, and while she was more than happy to go around in her birthday suit that was more due to the comfort than any kind of attention seeking thrill. The most daring she'd ever been had been a streak in her university halls as a dare, and maybe one trip to a clothing optional beach where she'd gone topless to please an ex. Other than that she kept her naughtiness limited to the bedroom, with maybe a cheeky nude sent to Hayden every now and then.

She'd enjoyed that morning's cheeky flash though and rather than get into lounge wear like normal she decided to stay in her robe for the rest of the day, turning up the flat's heating slightly to keep her warm. Once Hayden's work was finished they had a lazy evening in watching a film and ordering in food, then on Sunday they forced themselves to brave the cold and go for a long walk along the river. All too soon it was Monday again and the pair rolled out of bed once again, making their short commute to the kitchen via the bathroom. Hayden was already sat in his chair with his eyes glazed over as he sipped his coffee, and as Maria carried her drink and laptop over to the sofa she decided to emulate his outfit from the other day. She was still respecting her office's dress code by wearing a shirt with a blazer over the top and smart trousers, then slightly less smart woolly socks. After setting her stuff down to the side she unbuttoned herself and slid off the trousers, kicking them off and chucking them in Hayden's direction. He flinched as they hit the wall next to him, then checked he was muted before raising a quizzical eyebrow.

'Can I help you?'

'Just getting comfortable.' Maria smiled innocently as she settled herself down, wiggling her panty clad butt as she turned on her computer and checked her appearance in the webcam viewfinder. Hayden just chuckled to himself and went back to his meeting and for the rest of the day Maria enjoyed the small tingling excitement of chatting to her work colleagues knowing that they'd be shocked by the amount of skin she was showing. She didn't bother putting on anything more as they made sandwiches and ate them at the kitchen island, gazing out onto the cloudy city, and from that day on there was an unspoken rule that the dress code for the flat was smart casual, quite literally differentiating top from bottom. Normally this meant pyjama bottoms or shorts for both of them but if they were being extra lazy it would be just underwear, and if Maria was feeling extra spicey then she'd pull out a skimpy lace thong to really distract Hayden.

On Thursday afternoon Hayden was delighted to find out that his company had suffered a sudden server issue, and all the relevant files he needed to keep working were suddenly offline. He was allowed to clock off for the day and seeing as Maria was still busy he decided to go for a run around the canals, leaving her alone for an hour or so. She looked out of the window with amusement as ten minutes before he was due home it started to chuck it down, and sure enough when he returned he was completely soaked. Maria was halfway through discussing some budget cuts with her supervisor when he came in and she grinned when she saw just how wet he was. Five minutes later he had showered and wrapped a towel around his waist, then he walked in and gestured to Maria to ask if she wanted a drink. Her thoughts wandered slightly as she looked across at his toned torso and tousled hair, but she didn't miss a beat as she glanced up, nodded, and continued to talk into the microphone.

As Hayden put the milk back in the fridge he peered over to the apartment across from theirs. They didn't know the man that lived there, but they'd seen him countless times through the glass, it was impossible not to as their living rooms and kitchens looked straight into each other. He was older than Hayden and Maria who didn't know what he did for a living, but they assumed it must be important as he was out most of the day, as opposed to mist people who were stuck at home. He nowhere to be seen today too, and so Hayden smirked to himself and then turned to walk back over to his girlfriend, ready to get her back from the time she distracted him. Maria was still talking but paused briefly to take the mug that was offered to her and whisper her gratitude.

'Thanks hun. So sorry Grace yes, I think we really should have a look at - at umm...' This time it was her turn to trail off as Hayden casually undid his towel and nonchalantly tossed it over his shoulder, taking a sip of his tea as he looked down calmly at Maria. 'At those... numbers.' Maria felt her cheeks blushing as her eyes widened with shock, suddenly faced with her completely naked boyfriend. She was also beginning to smile despite her best efforts as her eyes kept flicking between the laptop and Hayden's manhood, dangling there in her peripheral vision.

'The temp numbers Maria?'

'Yes...' Maria forced herself to fix her gaze to the screen and Hayden, satisfied with his work, walked off to the bedroom to get dressed. As he pulled on some clothes his phone buzzed with a message from Maria.

*you're so bad xxx*

He laughed quietly to himself.

*get back to work*

*****

Now that Hayden was also onboard with their boredom killing shenanigans, life in the flat started to become more interesting. On Friday Maria had her daily meeting cancelled so she was free to dress as she pleased, and decided on one of Hayden's university hoodies and a pair of white knee socks. Nothing else. Once again the heating had to be cranked up to keep her warm but until that kicked in her chilly nipples were clearly visible, poking through the fabric. As she caught up on emails she lounged back on the sofa, occasionally pulling up the hem of the jumper higher and higher, teasing Hayden with an ever increasing amount of bare thigh, until it was up over her hip. Only the pillow that her laptop was perched on was protecting her modesty, and she could see him glance over every few minutes, hoping to snatch a peak. She waited until he was on an important call with the German office before getting up and yawning theatrically, stretching her arms up over her head so once more the oversized top almost rode up too high. She padded over to his desk and picked up a pen, twirling it between her fingers as he did his best to ignore her. Maria then tossed the pen up over her shoulder and gasped in feigned surprise.

'Sorry babe, I'll get that for you.' After leaning forward to playfully whisper to him she swivelled round and stepped forwards, then bent down to pick up the pen, making sure not to bend her knees. Once again Hayden stuttered and garbled his words as his hoodie pulled back to reveal her naked butt, then as Maria kept bending down to touch her toes everything was put on display for him to gawk at. Hayden was flustered but still composed enough to coolly feel around to his side for a rubber band and quickly fire it at Maria's behind, all whilst maintaining eye contact with his colleagues on the screen. Maria yelped as it stung her and sarcastically gave him the finger, before going back to the sofa to resume her invoicing. Later on when she was bored she ditched the socks by slowly pulling each one off with her legs at a ninety degree angle, pointing up at the ceiling, and giving Hayden another uninterrupted view in between her legs.