All Comments on 'Ellie Exposed'

by liceaaa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Love where this is going

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Very good and enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice twist on on the naked girl in the park story. Just the right mix of first person rubbing, and description of the setting. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want more!!!

liceaaaliceaaaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments! It's the first time I've published a story (I scrapped a few other ones). Waiting for the story to go live was nerve-racking. I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it though!

Some background: The scene I really wanted to write was the one with the ice cream, where Kaitlyn reveals that she knew what Ellie was up to all along, then tries to bribe herself back into Ellie's good graces using ice cream. The first half of the story was just to set up the ice cream scene!

MrNasty117MrNasty117about 1 year ago

Can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is great, would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It did leave me guessing what was about to happen but I was wrong

FHX1274FHX1274about 1 year ago

Now we’re all eager to find out how Kaitlyn will push her and how it will affect their relationship. So many possibilities starting from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liceaaa, very nice, keep posting the continuous of this story.. I love it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More!

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story requires a sequel

AKChuckAKChuck7 months ago

I do hope there is more of this story to come. I loved it, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

corn been chief of pigo

cdh02cdh023 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Wish there was more, Ellie was very brave; Kaitlyn, well, I don't know, but I think she realized that Ellie would get even more sexually excited if she didn't rescue her. And in fact stole her clothes. My pussy meter got wet so I know I enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliceaaa@liceaaa
Hello! Thank you for reading my stories! I appreciate any and all feedback, good or bad. === Updates === 2023-03-12: I'm trying to make some headway on two fairly long (20,000 words) romance stories. They won't be very smutty, mostly themed around love, friendship, and othe...