Ellie Forever Ch. 14

Story Info
Adding a philly to the stable.
14.8k words
4.34
1.8k
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Forever Ch.14

I Pulled Maggie through the house and made a last-minute executive decision to detour through the garage so I could grab us a beer for the ride back to the pond.

"Come on Maggs, let's get a beer from the garage first." I smiled. I got within a foot of the garage door and Maggie, gripping my hand tightly, stopped dead in her tracks which brought me to a sudden halt. I turned to her to see what the issue was, and she kissed me. We made out for a couple of minutes, long enough to get my dick stirring again and she broke the kiss.

"Thank you Jack, for being kind and patient with me, I know you didn't get much outta that earlier, but I've little to no exposure to that sort of thing and I really appreciate you treating me respectfully. You have no idea how special that was for me.... "

"Maggs..... that was special for me too, I got plenty from our time together upstairs and I wouldn't change a thing about it if I could. The result was exactly what I was hoping for, you are a happy more confident Maggie now, and you are a very special friend to me, I hope you feel the same way."

She responded with a tearful kiss that lingered long enough that it made me grab her by the ass cheeks and pull her body tightly to mine. I broke the kiss panting, "Maggie, we should go, you're getting my engine fired up and we have people waiting, let's get a beer and go."

With her arms still around my neck, she sighed, "Jack, were you serious about a date tomorrow? I'm thinking it might be a bad idea..... don't get me wrong, I'd so love to date you, but I mean.... Ellie and Addie in all.... They won't...... I'm really enjoying time with you today and well.... I didn't really expect all this to happen and... I'm kinda crushing hard right now, I mean... like really, really hard, like I was so turned on up there and I know you think I was just "cum drunk" but I really did and still do want to make love with you and like, I've never felt that way before. You're so kind and patient and loving, you respect me and just want me to be happy. Nobody has ever treated me that way..... EVER! As I think more about it, I would never let anyone do to me what you did up there, I don't trust any other man enough. It may be best if I maybe keep my distance for a bit, cause... I think I could really get attached really fast... so let's maybe skip the date, so I don't mess everything up, ok?"

I pulled her over to the nearest chair in the kitchen, sat down and pulled her in my lap, "No Maggie, no way! We are definitely having a date tomorrow, end of discussion! Ellie and Addie are aware of our activities, hell Ellie was an eyewitness."

"She just said kissing was ok." She protested.

"Maggs, you don't know either one of them like I do, I assure you that they know me better than you do, and they know that I care about you and that if I can help; make you happy or make a positive impact on you in any way; I'll do that, furthermore, if she was the least bit concerned about me and you and whatever we may or may not get into, she wouldn't have walked away and left us to our own devices. I guaranty you she has already looped Addie in, so stop worrying about the girls, ok? Trust me, I wouldn't do anything that would upset the girls."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Ok, ok I told you I trust you, it's.... it's so bizarre that you all are so close and the trust you have in each other is.... Just.... I don't know.... Deep, I guess.... It just seems too good to be true, like it's all some alternate reality or something...."

"Hey, look, this is the real me and the real Addie, and the real Ellie, it's who we are. When we get back to the pond, you need to talk to the girls, I've said everything I can say to you, I'll get them to talk with you so you can relax and accept it for what it is, ok?"

I kissed her big soft lips again and pushed her from my lap, "Let's go!"

We held hands on the drive back to the pond, I loved the smile that never left her face on that ride back. I went around to Maggie's side of the ATV after parking. I took her hand to help her to her feet and I never let go. We walked about ten steps toward the shelter house when she abruptly stopped, breaking our hand hold. I turned to see her face, eyes big and nodded to the group of people in the shelter house.

"You shouldn't hold my hand in front of all these people, and certainly not your girlfriends."

"Maggie! How can I get it through your thick head! Addie and Ellie know what's up. They do not care one little bit, and as for the rest of these people; it's none of their business if we want to hold hands. I'm not hiding anything from anyone Maggs, because I'm not ashamed to be holding your hand or being seen with you." I said, reaching down and tightly grabbing her hand again. I pulled her back alongside me again and entered the shelter house and instantly froze at what I was seeing. Apparently Benny had showed up while I was in the house with Maggie. What shocked me was the fact that, not one, but both Ellie and Addie were perched in Benny's lap. I realized that I had never seen Benny dressed in anything other than the traditional farm work attire, generally, bib overalls and a button up shirt. Today, however, Benny was sitting proudly shirtless and sporting a pair of board shorts. The girls were talking and giggling with Benny as he was apparently telling a story, Ellie was on his right thigh facing inward with her feet dangling between his legs, she had a hand on his shoulder and the other on his knee. Addie was on his left thigh, facing away from him straddling his thigh. She was leaned back a bit so she could get an arm around his neck, this turned her upper torso in a way that mashed her hefty boob into his big pale white hairy chest. Benny was sporting the customary farmers tan, and the contrast of Addie's tanned body against his pale white chest was immense. She was slowly rubbing his big hairy pot belly with her other hand. I was further startled to see where Benny's hands were. Addie's head was turned to look at his face while she spoke back to him and his left hand had just moved from high on her left inner thigh to her taught little tummy right smack dap between her cute little belly button and the top edge of her tiny little bikini thong. He rubbed slow circles and occasionally patted her softly there, as he listened intently. Addie seemed unfazed by his intimate touch. My eyes darted to Ellie, and I can say one thing for old Benny, he doesn't discriminate, that's for sure. I watched as Benny's other hand dropped from Ellie's delicate little shoulder, down her back, to glide slowly across her right exposed ass cheek, down her hip. His hand paused and idly toyed with the string that helped keep her bikini bottom in place, before moving to her thigh and finally coming to rest in her inner thigh. His thumb stopped just inches from her pussy, and like Addie, Ellie seemed perfectly comfortable with it.

Ellie noticed my presence and climbed from Benny's lap, turned to him and bent at the waist to kiss his cheek, "My handsome man is back, thanks for keeping me company Benny, you're such a sweetie." As she was speaking, his hand regain purchase right on her left ass cheek, at first he was rubbing it, then he gave it a soft squeeze as her lips met his cheek. When she turned to greet me with her dazzling smile, Benny's hand reappeared between her thighs and found purchase on her left inner thigh, holding her next to his chair. I released Maggie's hand and stepped closer to her as she spoke to me. Benny's hand moved higher on her inner thigh and into her thigh gap where he rhythmically rubbed patted and squeezed. Benny was actually turned speaking to Addie while his hand roamed Ellie so intimately. His other hand still rubbing and patting very low on Addie's tummy.

"Hi baby, Benny's been keeping us company while you were helping Maggie, he's been very sweet to us."

"I can see that." I smiled. I glanced back down to his hand, to see it, just ever so lightly brush the gusset of her bikini bottoms. I noticed Ellie's hips twitch ever so slightly, Benny's hand fell away as Ellie stepped to me and hugged me. I glanced over Ellie's shoulder as we were hugging to see the hand Benny was caressing Ellie with, went to Addie's inner thigh and softly squeezed. Addie was already enjoying him rubbing her low on her tummy. When she felt the squeeze, her legs parted more and Benny's hand immediately traveled upward until his knuckle bumped her bikini covered pussy. Benny seemed content to just leave it there and Addie didn't seem to mind either. I broke the hug with Ellie, "I'm going to grab a couple of beers and take Maggs to the dock, do you and Addie want to come along?"

"Nah, not yet I'm good for now." Addie grinned.

"I think I'll stay too, and catch up some more with Benny, if you don't care baby, that is if Benny don't mind?" Ellie said looking to Benny as she stepped back to his chair. Benny's hand reached up and rubbed her hip and then went to her ass a gave it a soft pat, "I would love for you to sit your pretty little bottom back down here and catch up some." He smiled patted his thigh for her to sit back on. As Ellie reclaimed her spot on his lap; I turned to Maggie and said, "Looks like it's me and you kid."

She winked and said, "Let's go!"

I grabbed a couple of beers and led Maggie to the pond, we waded out until it was deep enough to swim, she wasn't sure what to do about her margarita, so I took it for her rolling on my back; kicking my legs holding two longnecks between my fingers on one hand and holding her drink upright in the other. She swam out ahead of me and climbed the dock and leaned over to take the drinks, and then I climbed up after her.

Once I stood on the dock, I realized that it was kinda crowded. Mom and Maddie were laying in the sun, alongside Abby and Cindy. I looked on past them and seen Davy stretched out at the head of all of them, perpendicularly. I turned the opposite direction and ushered Maggie to the only two lounge chairs, and she happily plopped down in one. I scooted the remaining chair as close to Maggie's as I could. I laid back and reached for Maggie's hand and held it while we relaxed in the sun. I looked over at Maggie after a few minutes and she was looking at my smiling, when we made eye contact she blushed and turn away.

"Flip over Maggs, you could use some sunscreen, and I'll make a massage out of it if you like." I asked.

"MMM that sounds wonderful! Yes please." She purred.

Maggie turned to her lay on her tummy while I climbed from my lounger and climbed onto hers, straddling her thighs. I started by untying the bikini string on her neck. "Jack! What are you doing?" She yelped.

"Now take it easy Maggs, we can't go getting lotion all over that sexy little bikini of yours, now can we? You just relax there on your tummy and enjoy the massage." I started at her neck and rubbed the lotion in and moved to her shoulders, she was purring by the time I reached mid-back. That's where I encountered the other string, the only remaining string to her bikini top. Without warning I plucked the knot free and began to rub down that area,

In a loud urgent whisper she said, "Jack, everyone will see!"

"Maggs relax, you're on your tummy, nobody can see anything."

"They'll know, though, that my top is off." She hushed.

"So, what, it's a tiny little top, it didn't cover much of your beautiful body anyway. Are you telling me you are afraid that they will see the tiny little bit of skin those strings covered?" I scoffed.

"No silly, it's just that I feel so exposed, I've never done this before. It just seems.... I don't know....... Trashy, I guess." She said in a hushed tone.

"Maggs, roll over a bit and look." I said, pointing to the other ladies on the dock.

As she rolled partially to one side to see, she held the cups of her top in place.

"Do you think Cindy is trashy? She has her strings undone. Do you think the other three are trashy, look, they tops are not even under them, they're on the dock, beside them. Surely you don't think Maddie or my Mom are trashy, do you?"

"Of course, not Jack! It's just very foreign to me to expose myself like this."

"So that's the thing Maggs, you can't really say you're much more exposed just because the strings are at your sides instead of around your back, that just doesn't make sense. It's just new to you, a mental game in your head, not really any different than when you had them tied."

She rolled back to her tummy and said, "I know, I know, it's just scary to me for some reason."

"Maggie, you said you trust me, I've told you that I care about you and have only your well-being in mind, right?"

She nodded, and I resumed my massage on her lower back where her sexy butt dimples were, as I continued to explain to her. "I want you to be happy, I want you to be comfortable with yourself, I want you to know what it's like to have meaningful relationships. To me, we have a meaningful relationship, and being sexually active or going all the way doesn't mean it's a meaningful relationship, what makes those meaningful is trust, loyalty, love and respect. Sex doesn't always have to be a part of that, not that it doesn't add to it, or make it really fun." I chuckled.

"I trust you Maggs, I respect you, I love you as a friend and I am very loyal to the ones I love, so you see, our relationship is already meaningful to me."

Maggie startled me when she turned to me, abandoning her top and crushing her big soft, wonderful boobs into my chest hugging me tightly, sniffling.

"Whoa.... Hey, Maggs, it's ok, what's this about?"

"Jack that's sweetest most kindest words that anybody has ever said to me, and what makes even more touching to me, is that I know that you meant every bit of it."

"Of course I do Maggs, you're very special." I said holding her tight to my chest.

Timmy climbed onto the dock and approached, "Hey Jack, Miss Maggie." Because of his slurring speech and unsteadiness on his feet, it was apparent that Timmy had been hitting the beer pretty heavily.

"Sorry to interrupt....." He slurred.

"Hang on a second Timmy." I said holding up a finger.

I turned back to Maggie and whispered, "I got an idea, do you still trust me?"

She kept her chest tight to mine, hiding her nudity from Timmy, she looked up at my face from the crook of my neck and nodded. Keeping her tight to me with one arm, I reached back an adjusted her lounge chair to a sitting position, "I want you to sit back in the chair and show Timmy how beautiful you are..."

"My top...." She interrupted.

"No top Maggs, I want you to relax, clear your mind of your fear and then sit back and show him your beautiful breasts. I want you to watch his face, nothing else. Watch the expression on his face when he gets to see you." I whispered.

"I can't.... I'm scared..." She hissed.

"You can Maggs, You've been around me and Timmy your whole life, you know we care about you and respect you and I'm right here with you, I'll always protect you, do it for me Maggs."

She nodded and slowly pulled away from me, keeping herself covered with an arm until I nodded to her. When her arm dropped, I looked up at Timmy, his face went slack and his eyes widened. There was complete silence for several seconds, which made Maggie self-conscience. I tapped Timmy's leg and nodded to Maggs.

His voice stuttered to life, "Oh.... Geesh...Miss Maggie." Timmy stumbled and started to turn away. "Timmy! She thinks that nobody thinks she's pretty because maybe she's black, tell her what you think."

"Oh, wow.... Miss Maggie.....that ain't the case at all......I... I......Hell..... everyone here knows how pretty you are, you gotta know if anybody knew you was interested, and your big brother and Daddy wouldn't fuss, you'd had to fend off all kinds a fellas, me included."

Maggie started to sniffle again and nodded to Timmy, "Thank you Timmy, you're very sweet."

She moved to hug me again to hide herself and I planted a hand right between her perfect full boobs and eased her back into her chair, as I winked.

"Timmy, what did you need to tell me."

I noticed his eyes darting back and forth between me and Maggie's tits as he spoke. "Well, Daddy asked me to let you know, that the beer is gett'in low again and well now that I see you go your hands full, maybe you wouldn't mind if I used your buggy to get some more from the garage."

"I was gonna come up and check on that, but I promised this pretty little thing a massage and I ain't about to break it. Not that I mind you using the ATV or anything, but I got you down as a guest today, and I'd rather you be drinking the booze, not haulin it around. Do you think maybe it can wait til I get Maggs taken care of?"

"I reckon It'd be fine, might just turn out good, seeing how bout everyone down there has had their fill, heck some of them have decided it's a bit too hot for clothes, they might could use a breather from the booze if you get my drift."

My brows shot up and I glanced to the girls on the deck, only to notice that Maddie and Abby were gone, but their tops remained on the deck.

"Who besides Maddie and Abby?" I asked.

"Well, I think maybe just Jake, but I don't know for sure."

"Oh, ok I'll be along shortly, go have fun."

"Ok, buddy, Miss Maggie, it was a pleasure."

"Thank you, bye-bye." Maggie smiled and waved.

I turned to Maggie and dragged her to my chest once again, "I'm so very proud of you, that took a lot of guts, thank you for do that for me." I whispered.

"That was very scary, but I'm glad I did it, you were right, I watched his face, and he was speechless, but his expression told me what he thought about me, and don't thank me, I wanna thank you, I'm learning a lot today and It's all because of you, so Thank you!"

I kissed her lips and pushed her back in the chair, I reached back and lowered her lounger to the recline position and said, "I didn't get to finish your back side, flip over for me honey."

She flipped and I grabbed the lotion and went back to her cute little dimples above her ass. When I finished there without warning I pulled the knots free on both her hips and flipped the material covering her butt back toward her legs. She stiffened immediately and hissed, "Jack, put it back, what are you doing?"

"For cryin out loud Maggs, do we gotta go through this all over again? I'm trying to give you a top-notch massage, and you said you trusted me, you saw what Timmy thought about you, I just want pamper you a bit, and nobody's gonna care or say anything about it, so I wish you would just relax and stop questioning me."

She physically relaxed and said, "Ok sorry, you're right, pamper away."

I greased up my hands really good and kneaded her butt cheeks, she squirmed a bit and giggled. I moved to her hips and worked them over pretty good, getting a similar reaction from her. I paused and rolled up my towel, she turned to look over her shoulder and asked, "What are you up to back there?"

"Geesh Maggs, really? More questions."

She giggled. "I need to put this under your hips so I can get the rest." I said tugging at her closest hip.

When she poked her little butt in the air so I could get the towel under her, I grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them from under her and replaced them with the rolled towel.

"Oh my gosh! You little sneak! You got me naked again, I hope you're happy with yourself!" She yelled a little too loud, as she settled her hips.

I looked down and her dark puckered hole was in plain view and her little pussy was staring at me too. I nudged her legs further apart and it opened her up, showing me her bright pink inner lips. The pleasantry of my scenic view was interrupted.

"Jackson Jensen! What does she mean "Naked again?"