Ellie Forever Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you scared? I love you; I'll never leave you, ever!"

" I know.. I know baby, I know you won't. I'm just messed up, we need to be alone, away from the house so we can talk, and you can help me work through things, you always help me understand, that's what I need, I need you to help me, can we go out tonight? Just me and you, some place quiet, please?

My crying had stopped as I listened to her, and I pulled away from her and my heart broke all over again. I had done it again, her face was destressed, tears streaking down and dripping from her cheeks. She was visibly shaking. I had made my mother cry again, and I hated myself for it. I had been selfish with my own feelings, disregarding hers and her struggle, after I had promised to be whoever she needed me to be, I knew instantly what I had to do to fix it.

"Oh God Mom, don't say you're sorry again, I'm the sorry one, I promised I'd love and support you; be the man you needed me to be, for as long as you needed me to be. I have just in the matter of days, failed you already. I'm sorry Mom, it won't happen again, I'll do what you want, I'll be who you want, because I love you. If we need alone time, that's what we'll do tonight, I'll call Maggs and tell her our date will have to wait until tomorrow."

She nodded vigorously as she wiped her tears, "Thank you baby, tell her I'll make it up to her and I'm sorry."

"No Mom, I'll make it up to her, this isn't your fault, it's mine. Maggs will understand, she's awesome that way."

"Ok, ok, are we ok now, baby?"

We're perfect Mom, I love you." I said pulled her into a tight hug.

"Jack, did you come out here for something?"

"Oh shit! Yeah, I forgot! I need you to help with Maddie. She's hammered, running wild, tits out and just being an out-right cock tease, and we can't get her to chill and put her top back on."

Mom jumped to her feet, "Oh shit, ok, let's go."

I grabbed Mom's arm just before she jumped in the pond, and she turned to look at me puzzled. I nodded to her fabulous bare boobs bouncing in the wind, "Mom, your top, you probably shouldn't be going and scolding Maddie for going topless when you're topless." I grinned.

"Shit! Ok, help me get it back on sweetie." She giggled.

Once Mom was public appropriate, we jumped in and swam for shore, as we emerged onto the sand, it was apparent that Maddie was still going strong. Ellie had Maddie's top in her hand, arguing with her, Maddie was trying to pull the "Don't talk to your mother that way" card, but Addie was right with her backing her sister up. The rest of the people nearby, just watch on in amusement.

Mom grabbed the top from Ellie and stepped in between to two, Dammit Maddie, stop it! We have guests here and you're making a spectacle of yourself. You're drunk and wouldn't normally do this, so just stop it now!"

Mom seemed to have got her attention; Maddie slowly swiveled her head around, seeing that everyone was watching, and her face turned flush. I could see her face turn sober and she turned back to mom, "Lucy, get me outta here, now! "She hissed. Maddie snatched her top from mom and held it in place, covering her substantial rack.

Mom turned to me and said, "Jack, you and Ellie take her to the house and let her freshen up, then get her back out here." She ordered.

"Lucy no! I can face these people; I'm done for today." Maddie begged.

"Bullshit you're done, you'll come back out here and be the host you should have been, these are our friends, and they will forgive and forget and respect you for owning it too." Mom retorted.

Timmy, being well on his way to trashed figured now was the time for him to join the conversation, "Hell, Miss Lucy, we ain't upset with Miss Maddie, for all we care she can stay topless and have fun, she ain't bother 'in nobody here on her own farm." Timmy slurred.

That little confession prompted old Benny to jump in, "Boy, best should that liquored up pie hole of yours before I do it my dam self. You ain't got a dog in this hunt, so you'll be sitt'in this one out, ya here?"

Timmy instantly plopped back I his chair with his head hung, "Sorry Daddy."

Ellie hooked Maddie's arm and led her to the ATV; I followed along and drove them to the house.

We took her to the master bedroom, "I'm gonna run down the hall and grab her another bathing suit, she has mud on this one, Get her in the shower and cleaned up, ok baby?" Ellie asked.

I nodded as she turned to leave, she stopped and smiled, "Jack. We got no time for any grab ass, ok?"

"I'll do my best." I smirked.

That got me an eyeroll before she left. I plunked the little strings that held her bottoms on and let them fall to the floor, "Ok pretty girl, you heard her, into the shower and no grab ass, ok?"

"Ok, but you're coming to aren't you?" She pouted.

"Can you promise me, no fool 'in around?"

"Yeah, I just feel woozy and want you to help me wash, promise." She smiled as she held up her right hand as if she were under oath.

I patted her little ass to get her moving, I nudged her in the shower and shucked my shorts and stepped to her. Grabbing a loofa, I started on her shoulders. I was down to her butt when Ellie stepped naked into the shower with us. I cocked an eyebrow at her, and she said, "No offense but you're not exactly known for your sexual willpower, and I know my mother well, she can't be around you when you're naked, without her girl boner calling the shots, so I thought it best I supervise this operation."

I chuckled and shook my head. "That hurts to think you don't think I can control my urges." I protested.

"Well, you haven't really proved otherwise, shall I tick off the list of your accomplishments?"

Before I could speak she began, "Let's see.... First it was me that you charmed out of my innocent little panties, and before I knew it I was on my back, then, as if that wasn't enough, you ambushed my sweet little sister, out in that dirty old barn no less, and sweet talked her until you so casually turned her into your little cock whore. Then when you were supposed to be comforting our mothers, you somehow ended up balls deep inside mommy dearest here, and that happened while your devoted and doting mother lay next to you and had to watch you with her own two eyes, add my Mother to your stable. Not to mention that you are in hot pursuit to add your own mother to the mix, and finally when we invite our friends over to help move on with our lives, you find it necessary to entice sweet little Maggie up to you den of inequity, and proceed to ride her like a bronc until she can't walk straight anymore, and somehow she crawled outta here full of puppy love and won't shut up about how wonderful you are. Should I go on, or do you catch my drift so far?" She playfully smirked.

"Wow Ell, way to spin that tall tale." I chided.

"I think that's pretty accurate to be fair, I didn't know what hit me, one moment I'm lying there cuddling with you, thinking about how my life will be going forward, and the next thing I know, You got your head in my crotch and your tongue buried halfway up my cooter, humming a tune, making me see stars, and squealing like a stuck pig." Maddie giggled.

"You two are ridiculous!" I scoffed.

"Ok, ok, lover boy, I may have embellished a bit, but not too much. Now let's get busy before we all get scolded like a two-year-old by Lucy."

We finished up and got redressed, "Mom, you good to go now?" Ellie queried.

"I'm so embarrassed, how can I face everyone again after I spent the afternoon with my tits out, acting a fool."

"Listen pretty girl, everyone down there cares about you, they'll forget about it soon enough, hell you heard Timmy, it didn't bother anybody too much, they just laughed along with you." I calmed.

"Yeah right, Timmy sure was ok with it, he ain't no dummy, what boy his age wouldn't want a big tittied drunk girl trapsing around him all day? His big old donkey dick has been poking at his shorts all afternoon.

Ellie belly laughed and said, "Let's get moving."

When we arrived back at the pond, things seem to have calmed down. Everyone was gathered in the shelter seated at the table, sipping their drinks and snacking on the table full of food.

I found a seat just to the side of the big table, I noticed Addie was where I left her, molded into old Benny's lap. When our eyes met, she smiled seductively and rose to come to me. I pulled her down into my lap and pecked her lips. She moved sideways in my lap and laid her head on my shoulder, "Where you been stud, I've been over there sitting in Benny's lap waiting for my boyfriend to come get me, you know, a girl can only take so much, that old man don't look like much, but he's as charming and gentle as they come. I could tell sitting there in his lap, that the rumors were true. I been sitting there listening to him sweet talk me all this time with his big old horse cock rubbing all over my back side, and his wandering hands sensually caressing my back, "accidentally" touching my boobs, rubbing my inner thighs way up high, with an occasional pussy bump. It feels like a Louisiana swamp down in my poor little neglected pussy. I've got to admit, I've got about the right mix of estrogen and beer in me today, that left unattended, old Benny might be able to coax me off the beaten path somewhere and get me to let him do what all these other neglected housewives around here whisper he's so good at." She purred in my ear.

I knew she was just trying to get a reaction from me, so I decided to take it to the next level.

"Yeah, did Benny get you going did he? You like letting him have free run of your sexy little body, he make your little pussy wet? He's probably hoping that if he gets you good and wound up, that he might be able taste your pretty little cunny, maybe even slide that big old donkey dick inside you nice and slow and listen to you whimper and moan while he takes his time stretching your little pussy, and maybe when he has had enough, he'll just go ahead and fill your wet little cunny full." I whispered back.

I could tell by her breath and hooded eyes that she was playing that scene in her head as I was describing it.

"Listen sweetie, I'm going to take care of you, I'm sorry I neglected you and your needs, why don't you just swim on out to that dock, and I'll start off rubbing some sunscreen all over your sexy little body and maybe I'll get inspired to do a whole lot more after that. I'm going to check on your mother then I'll be out, ok?"

She sensually kissed my lips and whispered, "Thank you baby, I love you."

I smacked her jiggling ass as she scampered off, and then made a bee line to old Benny, it was time to teach my little sex pot some manners.

"Hey Benny, you having a good time?" I asked.

I eyed me guardedly a second, "Well, I reckon so." He replied warily. I realized that he was worried I was pissed about how handsy he'd been with my girls.

"Relax Benny, I'm not angling here, and I know what been going on with you and my girls today, I consider you to be a very close friend of the family and respect you to the fullest. I know, as well as you do, that it's been casual harmless play and that the girls crush on you a bit. Me and you are good, I really mean that Benny, I know you look out for those precious girls and only want them happy and safe. I am going to ask a big favor of you though..... sometimes those precocious girls get a little full of themselves, like they mostly feel the need to keep me rattled, mess with my head, you pick' in up what I'm lay'in down?"

"Sure, I've then myself, back in the day, the Missus like to play that way sometimes. It's like they get bored, and you know, idle minds and all...."

"Yep, exactly what I'm talk' in about." I smiled.

"Well, what do you got in mind, I believe I'd be inclined to help out if I could." He winked.

I relayed all the graphic details that Addie whispered in my ear about Benny, his eyes widened at some of the comments that she had said, and then told him, "So Benny, I just sent her out to that old dock, and she's expecting me to come out there and rub lotion on her pretty little body, and maybe get inspired to do some more for her to put out that fire your roaming hands lit in her. I'm not asking you to go much further than you already have, I mean, like, no penetration or anything like that, but if she thought that maybe you were aiming to rub her down real good, get her all wound up and throw the meat to her right out there on that dock, I think that might take some of that sass out of her if you catch my drift." I smirked.

Benny started cackling and said, "You know what son, I like the way you think! I just bet I still got the touch to rev her up a bit and spook the hell out of, bet she'll come off that dock scared shitless right back to you."

"I have no doubt Benny, no doubt at all in your abilities, so what do you say?"

"I'm all in son, I got an idea, if it's too far of a stretch, let me know."

Benny leaned in close and laid out his idea and I just grinned thinking about her reaction. I also decided to tip him off that I would be sneaking off to the treehouse to see her reaction myself. I really did want to see it myself, but I also wanted Benny to know I would be keeping an eye on the gag, least he get all caught up in the moment and decide to go a little further than the plan in place. So old Benny started for the dock, and I high tailed it toward the treehouse. Ellie fell in step and questioned where I was headed. So, I grabbed her hand and took her with me, telling her of the plan and reason behind it.

"That's a dirty trick to play Jack."

"Is it going too far, babe? Should I wave old Benny off, I mean, She is getting awful sassy, you know, but if you think it's too much, I'll call it off."

"She smirked and said, "Nah, I think it's fine, you are running a risk though..... you might be prepared in the event that things get carried away in the heat of the moment, if that happens, you may be forced to watch your girl get fucked silly by old Benny, he is a pretty charming fella, you know, did you think about any of that at all, when you devised this little plan? If I had equal amounts of horny and beer in me like sis does, it might be a challenge to keep his big old dick outta me."

I look of horror passed over my face, and Ellie started laughing, "I'm just teasing baby, there ain't no way sis will let Benny go down that road."

"Dammit Ell, I think maybe you might have the same amount of sass she does."

"Be careful lover boy, you shouldn't be making a habit of constantly temping your stable of phillies, not sure you want to find out that you may tempt them one too many times." She grinned playfully.

"Shit, I'm waving him off."

"Ellie grinned and said, " No baby, let it play out, it will be good for you to see how much she is devoted to you." We climbed the treehouse and got settled in front of the window facing the dock. I sat on the corner of the mattress and Ellie crawled behind me resting he chin on my shoulder, hugging me from behind. The dock was closer to the shoreline that the treehouse was near and if we were quiet we could just make out the conversation.

Benny was kneeling beside Addie and started rubbing down her back with sunscreen, Addie didn't realize that it was old Benny crouched over her instead of me, until he spoke.

"You just lay real still there you pretty little thing, and I'll take good care of you." Benny cooed.

"Benny! What are you doing up here? Jack was supposed to be up here." She asked.

"Oh, well, I heard him tell you he'd be right along to rub you down real good, but then Miss Maggie got him a talking and before I knew it they were headed toward the house, so I thought maybe in his absence I could do him a favor and fulfill his promise to you, so I'm here to take good, good care of you sweetheart, old Benny knows you shouldn't be sweet talking you girl and then run off to leave her unsatisfied, so I'm about to do Jack a favor and fix you right up while he and Miss Maggie are otherwise engaged, you ok with that darl'in?" Benny soothed.

She glanced back other her shoulder with knitted brows and said, "I suppose if he's too busy, then, ok, thank you Benny, you're too sweet to me."

Benny instantly reach down and first plucked the string around her neck, and then the one around her back. He tossed the strings by her sides and whispered while tapping her butt, "Raise up a bit, doll, wouldn't want to stain you pretty little top with all the oil I'm about to cover you in, now would we?"

Addie seemed a little surprised at his request, but he tapped her butt lightly again and she slowly raised her upper torso until just her nipples touched the dock. Benny reach under her and lightly cupped her breast before pulling the cups of her top from under her, "Now, ain't that more comfortable?"

He poured some oil in his hands and stroked her shoulders and back slowly. Addie purred under his touch and squirmed a bit. He continued to work back for a bit, "Here darl'in, I brought you one of those fruity drinks, you look parched." He said soothingly."

"Oh, thanks Benny, you're so good to me."

Addie tipped the cup and guzzled most of the drink in one go and followed up with a very unlady like belch and a giggle, "My lord, excuse me Benny!"

He chuckled, "I'm moving down to those pretty little feet of yours and then work my way back up Sweetheart."

He made quick work of her feet, drawing some oooo's and aaaah's in the process. Her body language was very relaxed, I suspected that that last cup of booze insured of that. Benny worked her calves and again had her purring like a kitten, he slowed way down when he reached her thighs, taking his time, he worked the outsides and backs of her thighs. Finished up there, he very smoothly slid a knee in between hers, causing her legs to part slightly. Now, with more access he went to her inner thighs. He would encircle her left thigh in his big hands and lightly squeeze as his hand travel up. The third up stroke his hand clearly bumped into her pussy, Addie's head popped up and peered back over her shoulder, "Easy there Benny...."

"Sorry love, I'll do my best not to worry you, but to be fair, I got kinda big hands and this a bit of a tight place to work."

Addie's head fell back to the dock, seemingly satisfied with his explanation. Then he bumped her again, and then again. I could see her flinch every time his beefy hand bumped her little cunny. After several more bumps, she just seemed to be resigned to it. Benny switched to the other thigh and tortured her some more, bumping her pussy in the same manner.

Benny had been kneeling beside her the whole time he'd been oiling her down, when he finished her thighs, he straightened up and said, "Sweetheart, don't you move a muscle, I'm gonna straighten my creaky knees a second and then I'll be back with you."

"Ok, Benny I feel good, you're taking great care of me, take your time, and if your knees hurt too bad, we can stop."

Benny's creaky knees had nothing to do with why he stood up, as she was talking, Benny was busy shedding his swim trunks, unbeknownst to Addie.

I glanced to Ellie over my shoulder and her eyebrows went up when his dick came into view.

"Whoa... shit... the rumors are true, look at that dick." Ellie said in dismay.

"I think I better get down there, Ell." I worried.

"Let them go a bit Jack, Benny's a good man, you two got a deal, and Benny's word is as good as gold."

Benny's voice caught my attention, "No, no, darl'in, I'm gonna finish you up, and treat you like you should be."

Benny lowered himself once more, but this time he straddled her calves, his dick dropped right between her knees. He leaned forward and started rubbing her lower back again, after a few strokes he reached to the strings that secured her bikini bottom and plucked them. Addie's head popped up again, but without a word, Benny rubbed the sides of her hips where the strings used to be. She laid her head back down and closed her eyes. Benny worked the hips for just a few minutes before he slowly pulled the back of her bottoms down exposing her little butt.