Ellie Forever Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head popped up again, "Easy now Benny, remember, you're just oiling me down now, ok?"

"Don't worry at all, sweetheart, I know who you are, and I ain't about to violate your trust or any of your pretty little parts. We need to get these this outta the way, so we don't stain them all up." He said as he patted her bare butt cheek.

Addie's head slowly dropped back to the dock, as Benny got busy oiling down that tight little butt, he was squeezing and kneading, pushing and pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her puckered star and pussy, in the process. I could see her hips wiggle occasionally and Ellie's did too.

"Wow, he's hitting all her buttons Jack, watch her baby, she likes what he's doing, she might be saying 'don't go further' with her mouth, but her pussy is saying something entirely different."

As Ellie spoke, her hand slid into my shorts and encircled my cock.

"I feel like I made a mistake Ell, I can't watch this, I put one of my girls in harm's way, I set her up to fail, what the hell have I done? I know it's not fair for me to expect ya'll to be monogamous, when I'm not." I worried.

"No baby, it's going to be fine, you have to trust them both, she's in love with you and she knows how you feel and where your boundaries are. She will not betray you, and Benny respects both of you, he will respect her boundaries." Ellie soothed. "Besides, you have to admit it's pretty hot, the boner that's in my hand right now tells me you think it is." We looked back down to the dock as Ellie started slow stroking me with a reach around from behind.

"You're about to receive one of my world class scalp massages." Benny cooed.

"M-m-m, sounds nice...." Addie murmured.

Now, a professional might have moved from between her legs and maybe knelt down near her head to massage her scalp, but not old Benny, he had been working the lower part of her terrific body, from his knees, straddling one of her calves, and had surreptitiously removed his shorts. I knew Benny wasn't a properly trained masseuse but based on what I had been watching so far, I'd say the end result would be similar, a happy and content young lady. Benny didn't move to the other end of her, he just knee walked a bit further up and moved his other leg in between hers, nudging hers further apart. Benny stood on his knees between her legs now, naked as the day he was born, having his hands all over my beautiful little Addie had started a reaction in his loins. If old Benny were a gas gauge, his big old long donkey dick would have been reading about a hair over a quarter tank, and it appeared to be moving closer to half as we watched. When he nudged her legs apart, her head popped back up, but before she could crane her neck around and catch the fact that he was sans shorts and cock out in all its glory, he leaned over her back and put a hand on her head and pushed it back down to the dock. That motion furrowed his big warm dick right between her jiggly little butt cheeks. She tried to raise her head again, shocked at what she felt, but Benny held his grip on her hair.

"Oh...shit... Jack, look, he just, casual as can be, laid that dick right down on her..... look at his balls bumping her pussy.... That's so fucking sexy, Jack." Ellie whispered as she continued to slow stroke me.

"Ell, you really think this will be ok? You don't think he's going to fuck her do you? I don't want him to fuck her Ell, she's mine. I just wanted to freak her out a bit."

"I know she won't let him fuck her Jack, and He won't even try, you guys made a very specific deal and old Benny, big boner or not, will not break his word." She returned.

I have always trusted Ellie, and Addie for all that matter, why was I suddenly questioning them? We sat silent a minute, watching Benny sensually massage Addie's scalp, with his dick buried in the valley of her butt cheeks and balls laying against her pretty little pussy. I decided to listen to Ellie and trust them both. I pulled Ellie's hand from my shorts and moved her from behind me, where she was giving me a wonderful 'reach around', put in front of me between my legs so she had a bird's eye view of them, pulling her back into my chest, I plucked the little strings hiding her dinky little pussy from everyone's view, and cupped her little cunny. She gasped at the sudden reversal in roles.

"Oh...Jack.... That feels good.... Yeah.... Rub my pussy, baby." She whispered.

I made use of the free hand to pull the strings to her top, tossing it behind us. I reached around her and lifted and squeezed her right boob, "M-m-m-m.... I bet she likes that big, long cock rubbing her little ass, look, she just raised her butt a little so she could feel it better.... Oh.... Wow, Ellie, I think he's rocking his hips." I slid my middle two fingers inside Ellie's snatch, it was sopping wet.

"M-m-m-m, my pussy is so wet, baby. Take your shorts off and fuck me."

"Not yet sweetie, we're gonna sit here and watch your big sister rub herself all over that old man's cock, and I'm gonna keep my fingers inside your wet little cunny while we do."

"No....baby.... I want you to fuck me while I watch." She whined.

"What if you're wrong, Ell. What if that big old dick feels too good, what if the feel of her ass sliding back and forth along his shaft drives Benny crazy.... What if his balls bump into her cunny one too many times and she breaks? I know I couldn't stop myself, she has a perfect pussy, and it feels amazing when I slide into her. We both know how much she loves to fuck. They could get to caught up in the heat of the moment, she just might let him slip his big old dick up inside and slowly stretch out her little cunny." I goaded.

"M-m-m-m, that's so fucking sexy, baby."

"I think you might be a little jealous of your big sister, wouldn't you like to feel that huge dick rubbing all over you, like she is. He would love to slide into her and slow stroke her until she shimmied and shook all over his dick, and then roll off her and pull you down onto him and let you take that big dick for a ride. He'd stretch you out nice and wide, it would overwhelm you and you'd have to brace yourself, hands on his big hairy belly while he slow fucked you from underneath, until you cum all over that old man's cock."

My dirty talk sent Ellie over the edge, and she shook in my arms. While she recovered I was looking over her shoulder to see what Benny was up to.

Benny was still stretched over her back; his left palm was planted on the dock near her head. His other hand was still sensually massaging her scalp, I'm not sure if the groans coming from Addie's mouth were from the scalp massage, or the fact that Benny's donkey dick was still rocking slightly back and forth in the crevasse of her butt cheeks. Every time he rocked forward, it laid his ball sack right on her pussy. Benny suddenly stopped all motion while he switched hands on her scalp. He settled his cock back into place and lowered himself on down so his big hairy belly pressed into her back, firmly holding her in place. Her repeated the massage with his other hand and then rose, sliding his dick slowly from her butt cheeks. He shuffled back on his knees toward her feet and said, "Ok now sweet pea, why don't you turn your pretty little self over and let me get busy on your front side.

"She started to reach for her bottoms, Benny grabbed her hands."

"You don't need to fuss with those love..... I'd just be peeling them right back off."

"Benny, not sure that's the best idea, I gotta admit, you got me in a lather right now and I'm not really complaining, but I'm a bit worried about where that big old dick of yours might end up."

"Now, now, sweetheart, don't you fuss about that, I'll be sure to keep every bit of it out here in the beautiful sunshine, you know I ain't gonna do anything that'd upset you or Jack, so just go ahead roll your pretty little self over for me and I'll do what I can to have you purr 'in like a kitty, like you were a bit ago."

"Alright Benny, I trust you, I'll play along for a bit."

She turned over and sat up, that put her nose about 6 inches from the bulbous tip of Benny's dick. Her eyes went wide, "Good Lord Benny!" She said shaking her head, "Be mindful of that log, you could hurt a girl if you ain't careful."

Benny cackled, "I ain't a brag or anything, but I can assure you Miss Addie, you ain't the first girl to stare it in the eye, and I'd swear on a whole stack of bibles that I ain't ever hurt anybody with it so far, fact is, it ain't produced nothing but pleasure to date."

Addie reclined back on the dock, as soon as her head hit the dock, old Benny was on the move. He put first one knee, then another in between hers, causing her legs to part. Addie kept a wary eye on the where abouts of Benny's impressive schlong. Once she parted her legs to accommodate him, he shuffled forward, making her legs widen even more, he was far up enough that when he sat back on his haunches, it caused her thighs to lay across his, his dick got all hung up off to the side, wedged between her thigh and his. Benny grabbed her ankles and lifted them, "Be a sweetheart and get ahold of my friendly part and drag it outta there." He grinned.

"I don't know if Jack would appreciate me touching that big old hog." She said warily.

"Bit late for that sweet pea, I've been dragg'in all over you for the last half hour, ain't like I'm ask 'in you to swallow it down or anything, as pleasurable as that would be."

"Ok, Benny, point taken, I'll play a bit longer."

We watched in fascination as Addie's dainty little hand encircled Benny's cock and pulled it from between them. Benny took the opportunity to shuffle a bit more and pressed his nut sack right up against her little puckered star. Addie flinched at the contact and then groaned.

"Now, you just go ahead and lay that thing down on your precious little tummy there, so it'll be outta the way, and I'll get started again."

She just stared him in the eye for about a solid minute, assessing to pros and cons to his proposal.

A smile crept on her face after she made her decision, and she gently laid his cock right where he told her to. Her eyes flutter closed and then back open again when she felt the warmth of his dick stretched out on her from her pussy to her belly button, "Oh fuck, Benny, hold still a minute." She hissed.

Benny reached up and oiled the front of her shoulders first, he slowly rubbed in the slick fluid as he worked down to her boobs, drizzling more oil directly on her breast, he began to knead and squeeze as he worked her over, his hips restarted a gentle rocking motion as he handled her tits. His balls were gently bumping her very exposed cunny and that placed the root of his dick furrowed in the cleft or her pussy as the rest of his cock glided over her pubic mound on up to her naval. He paused for a second when his balls tapped her in the ass again and whispered to her, "Lift it back up for a second doll."

Addie eyes were hooded as she encircled his girth once more and raised it from her tummy. Benny tipped the oil bottle and poured a whole bunch of oil where his cock once was, and then he simply just nodded at her. Addie squeezed his cock once and slowly lowered it to her belly. Her head fell back to the dock, and she sighed.

"That's a terrible idea Benny, your big old warm dick feels awful good stretched out across my little wet kitty, and you got your wish, I'm purring right along now. It's kinda not very nice to lay that thing out on my tummy like that when we both know we can't put it where we both really want it to be."

Her dirty talk got Benny inspired to escalate things a bit, he drew his hips back dragging his dick through a puddle of oil and kept on going until his tip was at the top of her cleft. Addie hissed and gripped his forearms. Benny reversed course and plowed back up through her now very oily cunny lips until he ball tapped her ass again.

"Benny, you keep that up, and you're gonna sent me straight to the moon, and get us both in a mess of trouble."

He cackled again and stopped his motion as he leaned closer to her face, "Alright, I'll ease up a bit, sweetie, but I gotta admit, it feels pretty good, stretched out here between your sexy legs. I'm second guessing myself and wondering if we were real quick about it, maybe we could get away with me slid 'in my big old dick back down your taught little tummy and over that slicked up clit of yours, so I could ease it right on up in that dinky little pussy of yours, that I been staring at all day, my guess is that you'd enjoy that about as much as I would." He winked.

She groaned probably a little louder than she meant to, "Oh..... Benny....... You got no idea how much I want you to put it as deep inside me as you can get it..... No doubt that would feel amazing rearranging my guts, but we both know better than to chase after an hour's worth of amazing pleasure, just to live in misery for the rest of our days."

He laughed again, "It's a cry 'in shame you're so wise for your age."

Benny started rubbing her boobs down again, in a good faith sign of de-escalation. Addie didn't take it as that, it inspired her to squirm some under him, and with him still furrowed in her cleft, she was actually the one escalating as she squirmed her little cunny around against him.

"That feels pretty good don't it sweetheart." (she moaned) "I need to have a talk with Jack to see how serious he is about being so stingy with you and all you wonderful parts." He whispered.

"Benny.... No dirty talk....."

He rocked his hips again and drew back to where his cock tip rested on her hood. Addie moaned again as she felt him ooze pre-cum onto her clit.

"It'd feel real good if you were to twitch your sexy little hips a bit and cause me to fall into place right like we both want, wouldn't it."

"Oh.....God.....you gotta let me up Benny..... you gotta get off me, now........I'm close to letting you do what you want, anything you want."

"Ok, sweetheart, I ain't gonna do it, but I sure would like to hear you ask for it." He panted.

"If it gets me out from under you then ok. Benny..... I'm begging you.....I want you to put every inch that big dick inside my soaking pussy and fuck me stupid until you got me full of cum."

He groaned and laid his head on her chest for a second then abruptly scampered off her. Addie quickly sat up and scrabbled for her bottoms, tying them as fast as possible, she looked over at Benny, who had her top pinched between his fingers.

"Come on over here doll, I'll help you with your top."

She went to him and turned her back so he could tie the strings, but before he did that, he stood behind her and reached around her and cupped her sex.

"Benny anyone on the beach can see us now." She hissed.

"Look at them dear, they're all otherwise engaged or napp'in in the sun, now you hold still, what I did to you was a bit mean. A man shouldn't be rubb'in his meat all over a lady and then just leave in frustration, so I'm gonna finish you off, and before you fuss at me again, I don't aim to penetrate you at all, just enough rubb'in in the right spot ought to do the trick." He whispered in her ear.

"Benny, we shouldn't..... I....."

Her mouth slammed shut when Benny jabbed his hand inside the waist of her bikini bottoms and began to rub her little pussy, in circles.

Her head fell back to his shoulder, and she gripped his offending wrist with both hands and groaned. Whimpering and humping his fingers, she only took a minute before she yelped into one of her hands. Benny wrapped her waist to keep her on her feet until the strength returned to her legs. Once she was steady again, he released her and put her top back on, tied it and gave her pat on her jiggly butt, "Now, you go run and find your man and tell him old benny took care of you while he was indisposed.

Ellie and I got ourselves presentable and hurried to get back to the shelter. When we arrived, Jake and Abby were saying their goodbyes, so Ellie and I approached them to see them off.

"Thank you so much for having us over today, we have to get going." Smiled Abby.

"Yeah, you guys have a wonderful place and we really enjoyed being here today." Jake added.

"Thank you for coming, we need to make this happen more often, I had such a great time with you all."

I got a breast crushing hug from Abby and a peck on the cheek, when I turned to Jake he was in the middle of a hug with Ell, his hand gently rubbing the side of her hip just below her bikini string. She apparently wasn't all that thrilled about the location of his hand, she reached down and with a friendly smiled, bumped his hand from her hip.

We were saying our goodbyes to Sam and Cindy, when Benny stepped up. "The boys and I gotta get back to the store." He winked.

"Benny, I'm glad you came today, I appreciate you play fair and square, and I'll catch up with you soon." I said, reaching to shake his hand.

"Yeah Benny, I wish you could stay longer, we had a lot of fun today and I hope we can do it again sometime." Ell said as she stepped up to him.

I was a bit shocked when she grabbed his cheeks with both hands and gave him a lingering sensual kiss right on his lips. Benny reacted immediately by resting a hand on her side boob that was exposed and dropped his other hand to her ass, he rubbed it and then squeezed it, pulling her into him until their kiss ended.

She smiled and said in a husky voice, "Bye now Benny, I hope to see you soon."

We decided to leave the mess for tomorrow, I had to find Mom and figure out what our alone time plan were for tonight. Apparently Mom and Maddie were at the house, there was nobody in sight and the ATV was gone, so Me and Ell walked to old Suzie and idled back to the house.

Stay tuned for chapter 15......

*Delmar*