Ellie Forever Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, can we talk about this later? You know I'm not that guy, and that I wouldn't treat her badly."

Mom softened her tone and asked, "Maggie are you ok with him doing that?"

"Lucy, don't be upset with him, he's not doing anything I didn't ask him to do or want him to do, and I apologize if you feel disrespected or offended in any way." Maggie worried.

Mom's posture softened even more, "Oh, I don't feel disrespected or offended sweetie, you two are adults and if your both consenting then I'm good, I just want to check to make sure you were ok." Mom replied.

"I'm just perfect, he's being very attentive and very sweet."

"Ok you two, I'm thirsty, I'm going ashore." And with that she turned and jumped of the dock.

I turned back to Maggie and said, "Ok Maggs, lay still and relax, I'll take good care of you, I'll start with your legs and move to your tight little butt."

"You've taken such good care of me today already, you're spoiling me."

I got to work on her calves, and worked them gently. I then slid my hands to her right thigh, I squeezed and rubbed up and her thigh. I worked the other thigh the same way, she was purring like a kitten when I finished and slid further up to her pretty little pussy. Maggie flinched when my fingers started working the skin adjacent to her pussy lips.

"Jack, what are you doing?"

"No more questions Maggs, if you want me to stop just tell me, otherwise, I'm going to continue and make you feel really good."

"How good?"

"Very!"

I pinched her lips together and massaged them into each other. Her hips started rocking, and I noticed her legs parted a little further. I slid my two middle fingers gently into her and teased her little puckered ring with the other hand.

"Oh wow..... Jack.... How does that feel so good?"

"You like that Maggs? Well.... I think you're gonna love this then." I angled my fingers so that the tips rubbed on the rough patch on the front wall of her wet little pussy.

Her hips bounced and her ass poked higher in the air, "M-m-m-m-m-m........Oh.... o-o-o-o-o.... what are you doing.... To me. I'm...... so tingly."

I pulled my hands free and said, "Maggs, turn over, baby."

She flipped immediately and I positioned her hips on the rolled towel again and she whimpered, "Don't stop Jack I need to you keep going, I'm gonna cum again."

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, I re-entered her with my fingers and massaged inside her some more. Looking to my right I saw Ellie start to climb on the deck, but lowered herself back down until just her head was in view. I refocused on Maggie. With my free hand I used my index finger to rub lightly on her dark tiny anal ring. She whimpered again and clinched the sides of her chair with her hands. When I tapped her G-spot repeatedly she yelped, and her orgasm crashed through her. The spasms ran through her entire body before she fell limp and quiet. I slowed my finger inside her and started rubbing the small of her back while she came down from her sexual high.

She stirred again and looked up at me and spread her legs as wide as she could and planted her feet flat in the chair.

"Kiss me, Jack"

I crawled up her body and laid down on her and captured her lips in mine. We made out passionately until she broke the kiss, "Jack, take your shorts off, take them off, Make love to me, I want you to be my first." She panted.

"Maggs.... I'm absolutely honored to be your first, I would love that. Maggs, I'm gonna tell you again though, your cum drunk and not thinking clearly. I don't want you to ever regret anything we do, and orgasms scramble your brain, they make you feel things you don't normally feel and make you say and do things you wouldn't say or do, so the answer is yes, but not today, sweetie."

"No Jack, I know what I'm doing and saying, I want this and I want it now." She whined, squeezing my ass.

"Baby, I know you want it, but that don't mean it's best right now."

Suddenly, Ellie was kneeling next to us, and it startled Maggie.

"Baby..... put her bikini back on her and take her to the house."

"What? Why?" I puzzled.

"Baby, she knows......... take her to the house and give her what she wants, don't do this to her." She explained.

"Ell, she's just cum drunk, that last one lit her up like a Christmas tree, she don't know what she's doing, she ain't ready." I countered.

"Oh baby, I love that you're trying to protect her, that's why I love you so much, but you're wrong Honey, she does know, and you just keep torturing her. Take her to the house, now, baby and give her what she wants, make her a woman sweetie and treat her like a Queen, just like you do with me and Addie, she deserves it, baby. Come on Maggie, let's get you back in that bikini." Ellie said as she tugged Maggie right out from under me.

I rolled to let her up and Ellie knelt in front of her and held her bottoms in place as Maggie secured the strings.

I stood and placed the cups of her bikini over her boobs as Ellie tied them in place. When she was finished tying the strings, she stepped back and reached out to adjust her breasts in the cups. Once satisfied, she smiled and turned to me, "Go baby, hurry, she needs you, I'll cover for you, take your time and make it special like always." She smiled.

"You're amazing, do you know that? I love you Ell." I said then kissed her lips.

I grabbed Maggie's hand and jump in the pond. We swam to the shore and made a beeline for the ATV. When I got her to the bedroom, I spun her away from me and untied her top, letting fall to the floor. I turned her back to me and kissed her passionately and fondled her wonderful breasts. She moaned in my mouth and I plucked the strings on the bottoms. When they hit the floor, I spun her away again and pulled her back into my chest. She turned her head trying to kiss me but I turned her head facing forward and directed her gaze to the mirror.

"Just watch baby."

I nibbled her ear, and neck as I cupped, lifted and squeezed her boobs. She gasped and grasped my hands, pressing them further to her breasts. My left hand dropped and circled her clit over and over. I wanted to give her a couple of smaller orgasms to get her good and wet and relaxed. A few minutes of kissing her neck, squeezing her boob and rubbing her clit tipped her over the edge. I had to wrap her waist to keep her upright.

I swept her feet from the floor and laid her on the bed. She started to speak, but my tongue driving as deep as I could get it inside her little cunny, shut her right up. I pushed her knees up and out and lick her pussy and clit until she shuddered through another gentle orgasm.

I straightened up and peeled my shorts off and crawled up her body.

When I was eye level with her my dick bumped her folds and her hips bucked.

"You're so sexy and beautiful, Maggs. I'm so turned on, but I need to make sure you're good, if you want to stop, just say the word." I whispered.

"Jack, I need you,, I want you inside me, just go slow baby, I want to make love."

I smiled and rubbed my head up and down her slick lips, and she moaned. I started kissing her lips again and then moved to her neck, and she shivered, whining my name.

I poked the very tip between her slick lips, and she rolled her hips, trying to coax me inside, "You're so sexy Maggs, I can't wait to watch you cum."

I pushed enough that the entire crown popped inside and she instantly tensed up, clamping down on me as her nails dug into my sides. I paused and nibbled her neck some more and whispered, "You need to relax baby, I promise I'll go gentle and slow, sweetie. If you calm down it will feel amazing." I continued nibbling and kissing from her shoulder, neck to her lips until I felt her little cunny relax around me. Once again I pushed forward another inch before she tightened around me again. She was panting and digging her fingers in my back.

"Oh.... Sweet Jesus Maggs, you're so tight and tiny, just relax and let it happen, let me take care of you, baby."

"I'm trying, I'm..... trying Jack.... Oh.... It's feels so big..... you're stretching me." She hissed.

I felt her cunny loosen its grip and I pushed three more inches in before she clenched again, I held still kissing and nibbling. She calmed again after a second or two and I forced the final two inches in, and my balls tapped her ass. We both froze in place holding one another tightly.

"Oh... wow... I'm so.... Full." She panted.

"You ok, sweetie? It feels so amazing inside you, Maggie, you're so wet, I love being inside you." I whispered.

"Ok? I'm really, really good. You can go ahead, go slow, baby." She smiled.

I pulled back a few inches and slid back in bumping my balls into her again, I was kissing her neck as she pulled her legs back more, widening her knees and resting her heels on my ass.

"M-m-m-m-m..... God this is amazing....... It feels so good, I had no idea. Why did I wait?" She panted.

"It does feel great doesn't it, we fit together perfectly." I rasped.

"I didn't know it would be like this.... I love it..... I'm gonna want to do this a lot."

I chuckled, "Yeah? You like it?"

"M-m-m-m, no, love it. Your dick is so hard, I feel all tingly and I'm so wet."

I changed the angle of my thrusts so I could brush her g-spot and lengthened my strokes at the same time. I was watching her face to see when I hit the right spot. Suddenly her eyes bugged, and she dropped her hands to my ass and dug her nails in. Her hips began to roll with my strokes, and I locked my lips to hers. I broke the kiss when she moaned in my mouth.

"Oh.... Shit..... I... I'm..... can't..... Oh, Jack a-a-w...."

I pulled out to the tip and shoved back into the bottom, I made long and firm strokes, grinding into her when I hit bottom. Her body jerked and she whimpered and moaned. Her hips went crazy, and I could feel her little pussy rippling and clamping rhythmically. Her breath turned into gasps as she gouged my ass with her nails. I started fucking her harder as her orgasm crashed through her.

"Maggie, can I cum in your pussy, I have to cum now baby."

"Don't stop, God, don't stop!"

I gave her three more hard strokes and then seated myself as deep as I could. I lost count of how many streams of cum I rocketed into her warm wet little cunny, but it was a lot, I felt it leaking around us as we both laid holding each other, as I peppered her neck and ear with little butterfly kisses while she came down from her peak. Her breathing slowed and I rolled to the side. When I looked over she was looking right back at me as a smile slowly appeared on her face.

"That was the most wonderful, thing ever!" She smiled. Then she punched my chest.

"Ow! Her, what was that for?" I protested.

"That's for keeping that a secret from me."

"What secret?"

"Making love! I had no idea how wonderful, how special, and how emotionally fulfilling that could be. I want to do it again already! I'm gonna want to do it all the time, no, I'm gonna want to do it with you, all the time. Jack, that was so special to me, I've never felt anything like that before." She excitedly proclaimed as she reached her hand down and smeared my leaking cum all around her pussy.

When I started chuckling her face darted back in my direction and her brow furrowed. You're laughing at me, It's not funny....."

I shut her up with a passionate kiss, "Maggie, I'm not laughing at you, I'm just so happy that it was that special for you and you enjoyed it that much."

She kissed me, "Oh, I thought it was funny to you."

"It very was special to me too, Maggie, I'll cherish that memory forever." I grinned.

She giggled and padded of to the bathroom, palming her drippy pussy. I just watched as her dark mocha ass jiggled with each step. I heard water running and decided, why not do I again? I was starting to firm back up just thinking about how sexy she is. I rolled from the bed and sneaked into the bathroom to find her drying her little pussy with a hand towel. I crept up behind her, but she spotted me in the mirror and squeaked. I wrapped her in a hug from behind, kissing her neck as I squeezed her wonderful boobs. She quickly pushed her ass back into me and ground it against me, I was now hard as a rock, so I released her and gently pushed between her shoulder blades, until her nipples touched the sink.

I was looking at her dark little puckered star and her pretty little pussy, right below it. I wet my thumb in my mouth and then eased it inside her wet pussy. She went up on her tiptoes and groaned. Once I knew she was wet enough, I pulled my thumb out and stepped up behind her, without a word and slowly eased myself into her tightness until I was ball tapping her clit. Her ass looked so sexy molded to my hips, "Oh..... Maggs.....that feels so.... Fucking good. I moaned.

She was panting already, "So deep, that's wonderful, baby, it feels so good, how is it that good?"

I was massaging her back as I held steady as deep as I possibly could. Maggie moved her hips in a circular motion, stirring me inside.

"M-m-m-m-m, do it Jack, I want you to do it, now." She whined.

My hands slid down her back and found purchase on her supple hips. I pulled out and pushed right back in. Her head fell to the sink, so I grabbed a fist full of hair and tugged until I could see her eyes, they were hooded and glassy. I used forceful steady strokes and picked up the pace. I hit bottom hard enough to knock her forward, so I latched on to her one hip to pull her back in place and hold her there as I picked up the pace. Her grunts and gasps were coming quicker, I felt her pussy starting to grip me tighter, "Maggie, I'm getting ready to cum in your little pussy again, cum for me sweetie."

She groaned and clamped down on me again, I had to let go of her hair to grab her other hip to keep her upright on her trembling legs as she whimpered out her orgasm. When she shoved herself back on me, it sent me over the edge, I white knuckled her hips and put rope after robe deep inside her.

Exhausted, I fell over onto her back and held her as we calmed and caught our breath.

"That was hot, you just walked in and pushed me over and mounted me. It's like I didn't even have a choice, you just bend me over and fucked me." She smiled over her shoulder.

I smiled back as I stood, "Yeah? Did you like that? You always have a choice though, always. If I sensed you didn't like it, I would have stopped, but I was paying attention and knew you were into it." I grinned smacking her tight little ass before I went back to the bedroom.

I was startled to see Ellie sitting on the corner of the bed and was about to speak when I heard Maggie yell from the bathroom, "I'm going to be just a minute since you decided to sneak attack me in here and made a second mess inside to clean up."

I blushed as Ellie's smile widened, "Ok! It'll be worth the wait." I shrugged.

"Hey baby, is everything going ok? If so you should probably make an appearance out there again."

"I think so, we'll be out in a second." I said, kissing her lips.

"Sweet! So... is she a happy girl?" Ellie grinned.

"I think so, but let's talk later, if you're here when she come out, she'll probably be embarrassed." I responded.

"Ok, see you soon, I love you." She said with a kiss.

"Me too, now scoot." I nudged her to the door.

I grabbed my shorts and Maggie came back in and pressed her lovely tits into my chest and kissed me. Her hand fell to my cock and encircled it as she spoke, "I don't want to, but I think we should get back out there. I'd much rather stay in here the rest of the day and let you do absolutely anything you want to do to me." She winked.

"That sounds perfect, and I assure you if you don't let go of my dick, that's exactly what's going to happen." I said squeezing her ass.

She giggled as I handed her bikini over to get dressed. I stepped out of the ATV and went around to help Maggie out. She looked glowing, her smile hadn't left her face since we left the house.

I pulled her to my chest and stared down to her pretty brown eyes.

She tilted her head when I stayed silent, "What?"

"You look radiant, are you happy? Any regrets?" I queried.

She closed the gap and pecked my lips, "I'm so very happy today, you made me that way, and Lord no, I have no regrets whatsoever. Well maybe one..... I regret we aren't still laying naked in bed together." She sighed.

I chuckled, "I'm happy too Maggs, just think tomorrow night is our date, and I have something in store for that."

"Oh yeah? Like what? You gonna get me naked again and molest my poor innocent little self?" She smiled.

I twitched my brows, "It's a surprise! Now let's go and visit with the guests."

Maggs hooked my arm in her and pulled me tight to her breast as we walked the short distance to the shelter.

I was startled when a very drunken and topless Maddie yelled my name and came running and crashed into me, nearly taking my feet out from under me. Maggie's face was wide with shock that slowly turned into a smile. I caught Maddie and stood her upright, she plastered her tits to me slurring, "Hey....hanshome..... where you been? I wush tryin finds ya, for a lotion massage, don't want burnt boobies." She giggled.

Maggie belly laughed and blushed as she made a hasty retreat to the shelter.

I was trying not to laugh to hard, Maddie! Where's your top? You're drunk and your boobs are out, we have lots of company right now and they can see your boobs." I laughed.

"S'ok, they like my boobsies, they are being so nishe to me." She slurred. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the shelter house. Addie was sitting at the table talking to Jacob, as he was eye fucking the mile of cleavage that was produced by her bikini.

"Addie, can you help me with your mom?"

"Yeah baby, maybe we should take her to the house, I think she may be toast."

"NO! young lady, not toast! Jack's going to rub my boobies!"

"Mom! Your trashed! Come sit down please."

"Addie, she meant she wants me to put sunscreen on her."

Addie rolled her eyes, "Get your Mom Jack, maybe she can handle her, you'll have to swim to the dock, she won't hear you, she has ear buds in."

"Ok, be right back." I dove in and swam to the dock; Mom was sunning again and apparently out like a light.

Mom was lying face down on the dock with her top untied; she didn't hear me as I climbed the ladder and knelt beside her. I paused to admire her as she lay topless, a light sheen of sweat on her back. I reach out for her lightly patting her firm little butt, whispering to her, "Mom... Mom...."

She popped an eye open and when it focused on me, her crooked smile appeared, "Are we alone?"

I nodded my head and she slowly rolled to her back, showing me her big, wonderful boobs. Her smile deepened when she watched my face react to her beauty. I laid a hand on her tummy and caressed it softly, "You're so beautiful."

She reached up and hooked my neck and pulled me down into a sensual kiss that lingered. I felt myself getting hard because of the passion in her kiss. When the kiss finally ended I touched my forehead to hers, panting in her pretty face, "Mom..... I.... we... have to stop.... I... you don't understand.... I'm.... I.. can't...."

"Baby... it's ok.... I love you..."

"No Mom, you're not hearing me....I'm in love with you, we have this thing going on, I don't even know what it is. We both love each other, but we are in this weird limbo, of torture and I'm struggling. Mom, I feel like I can't keep going, Mom, you're breaking my heart....." I couldn't continue, I collapsed sobbing like a little girl, my emotions were in control now and I was slave to them.

Mom sat up and pulled me to her, cradling my head in her bosom, "Oh baby.... No... no...I didn't know....I didn't know, I'm sorry baby..... I'm sorry... I'm just scared baby."